Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

oohh~ new pics! thanks for sharing!

i actually like the dress on both shk and beyonce...each carry it differently and each bring out a different aura..hahaha~ but um...wat's up with shk's smile? :( it's a little forced..but anyways..she looks good, no doubt about that :lol:

Guest nofear11877

ah... can't resist posting while doing my hw. :sweatingbullets: bad... bad kaye. :ph34r:

nu34mq.jpg

im wondering what could she be thinking while she's touching her face like that. i bet she's thinking along the lines of "oh... my face is so smooth and beautiful" <-- which is so true. :lol:

Interesting how the same dress looks different depending on who's wearing it. On HyeKyo, it looks innocent and formal. On Beyonce, it looks seductive. :) Both carried it well, IMO, though I give a couple more points to HyeKyo.

hye kyo looks like an angel wearing that black dress while beyonce looks like a fox. and im a give credit to both for wearing the dress so elegantly. B)

^ Beyonce looks more seductive due to the fact that her cleavage is busting out from the dress.

good point callista. :lol: there's no doubt beyonce's breast are much bigger than SHK. :phew:

i actually like the dress on both shk and beyonce...each carry it differently and each bring out a different aura..hahaha~ but um...wat's up with shk's smile? :( it's a little forced..but anyways..she looks good, no doubt about that :lol:

yeah... bet she's tired cuz CTH has the same expression. and probably because there are so many cameraman taking their pics that she got tired of smiling. i mean i would too, if there are about 15 flashes of light every second. :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^hahaha~ yeah guess so...smiling too much makes ur cheeks hurt...anyways..at least she put in some effort to smile ;)

alright~ im calling it a day..gud night u guys! ^ __ ^

Guest ladyzfingers

who wore it better??? hye kyo or beyonce??? :unsure:

rs9396_0.jpg

im a say hye kyo!!! :D beyonce was close though. :sweatingbullets:

i think,the dress is more suit on our SHG

with her beautiful and fare skin

Guest soutsada7

one more post before i head off to do my homework.

here are some pics i found again.

bi-kyo super sweet scene in full house

sghbi0052305021238rw.jpg

^i wonder how many roses did bi give to hye kyo :unsure:

:o:o:o what's she doing? j/k j/k :lol: (one of her KTF comercial)

post2711083073414gn.jpg

rs9396_0.jpg

ooo, I'm loving the second pix...so dorky :P who wore it better? I think that dress looks different on both girls...on Beyonce, it looks very sexy and seductive, but on SHG it looks very innocent and beautifully elegant...I'm gonna have to give a few more points to SHG though, for not showing all that much and still managing to look glamourously beautiufl ;)

thanks for the beautiful pix kaye and nuur...saving them later. For now, gotta hit the books again :sweatingbullets: Nite nite everybody :D

Guest sweet_treats1812

hahaha~ the second pic does look dorky :lol: she looks like she went all out there jst to show she's having some fun.. :blush:

morning everyone!

Guest kneekey

:

:o:o:o what's she doing? j/k j/k :lol: (one of her KTF comercial)

post2711083073414gn.jpg

heehee :lol: she's so funny in that pic. kaye she's singing her heart out (remember, her secret dream to be a singer! actually, its not a secret anymore!:lol:)

rs9396_0.jpg

hye kyo of course! beyonce wears it HOT while shk wears SWEET :D

Guest kneekey

ah... can't resist posting while doing my hw. :sweatingbullets: bad... bad kaye. :ph34r:

im wondering what could she be thinking while she's touching her face like that. i bet she's thinking along the lines of "oh... my face is so smooth and beautiful" <-- which is so true. :lol:

and i would add to this: [ "oh... my face is so smooth and beautiful that you're drooling at my face right now" hihi :lol::P

yeah... bet she's tired cuz CTH has the same expression. and probably because there are so many cameraman taking their pics that she got tired of smiling. i mean i would too, if there are about 15 flashes of light every second. :sweatingbullets:

OR maybe she's getting nervous because she's holding cth's hand and cth's fiance would get mad at her :lol::P

why is this thread so quiet :tears: i dont see anyone i know down there :tears: . people! post up! (referring to other shkers)

Can anybody here read Korean? would someone kindly translate this article, I found it in SHK's sidusHQ page :)

송혜교, 대만 ‘올레이’ 화장품 CF촬영

송혜교가 대만에서 다국적기업 P&G의 화장품브랜드‘올레이’CF 촬영을 했다. 인터넷신문 써우후오락에 따르면 P&G아시아지역 전속모델로 활동중인 송혜교는 대만 전역에 방영될 새CF를 최근 대만에서 촬영,조만간 전파를 탈 예정이다. 대만언론들은 순수하고 밝은 두눈과 해맑은 피부가 대만여성들에게 크게 어필하고 있어 송혜교의 CF가 큰 호응을 얻을 것으로 전망했다.한편‘올레이’화장품은 이번 CF 촬영을 위해 뛰어난 촬영팀과 감독을 섭외,송혜교의 이미지를 최대한 살리는 광고기법에 대해 연구을 한 것으로 알려졌다.특히 일본인 유명 이미지 디자이너 마야마까지 불러 송혜교의 완벽한 미모를 촬영에담기위해 노력하는 등 많은 신경을 써 새 CF에 대한 궁금증을불러일으키고 있다.

기사제공 : 스포츠코리아 / 김서영 기자 / 2006.03.06- 무단 게재 및 배포 금지-

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Can anybody here read Korean? would someone kindly translate this article, I found it in SHK's sidusHQ page :)

송혜교, 대만 ‘올레이’ 화장품 CF촬영

송혜교가 대만에서 다국적기업 P&G의 화장품브랜드‘올레이’CF 촬영을 했다. 인터넷신문 써우후오락에 따르면 P&G아시아지역 전속모델로 활동중인 송혜교는 대만 전역에 방영될 새CF를 최근 대만에서 촬영,조만간 전파를 탈 예정이다. 대만언론들은 순수하고 밝은 두눈과 해맑은 피부가 대만여성들에게 크게 어필하고 있어 송혜교의 CF가 큰 호응을 얻을 것으로 전망했다.한편‘올레이’화장품은 이번 CF 촬영을 위해 뛰어난 촬영팀과 감독을 섭외,송혜교의 이미지를 최대한 살리는 광고기법에 대해 연구을 한 것으로 알려졌다.특히 일본인 유명 이미지 디자이너 마야마까지 불러 송혜교의 완벽한 미모를 촬영에담기위해 노력하는 등 많은 신경을 써 새 CF에 대한 궁금증을불러일으키고 있다.

기사제공 : 스포츠코리아 / 김서영 기자 / 2006.03.06- 무단 게재 및 배포 금지-

I used Babelfish on this so I'm not sure... I think SHK will model for a major cosmetics brand in Taiwan?

Guest nofear11877

good morning everyone!!! morning candy and nikki!!!

heehee she's so funny in that pic. kaye she's singing her heart out (remember, her secret dream to be a singer! actually, its not a secret anymore!:lol

yeah... she was all out on that pic. now, i remember she wanted to be a singer. thanks for reminding me nikki! but like what soutsada and candy said, she kinda looks dorky too. :D:lol:

and i would add to this: [ "oh... my face is so smooth and beautiful that you're drooling at my face right now" hihi :lol:

OR maybe she's getting nervous because she's holding cth's hand and cth's fiance would get mad at her

why is this thread so quiet :tears: i dont see anyone i know down there. people! post up! (referring to other shkers)

^ good thinking nikki! i was drooling when i saw that pic. and about CTH's fiance getting mad at hye kyo for holding her hands... i was laughing my butt off when i read that. :lol::lol::lol: thanks for making my morning brighter and funnier nikki! ;)

kyo... i think the article is saying that one of her CF's will be aired in taiwan. <-- correct me if im wrong. :sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

I used Babelfish on this so I'm not sure... I think SHK will model for a major cosmetics brand in Taiwan?

wahhh, if this is true I'd be one happy fan :D

edit:

Woot, bagged a page before my midterm...this is surely a good sign :P

Guest sweet_treats1812

all i can get from that article is something about shk and an olay CF..and i gather there's smthing about the internet news too :unsure: hahaha~ forgive my lousy translation..i can read korean but i dont understand half the words im reading..mwehehehe...maybe shanda or smone else can help us out ^ __ ^

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Here's the translation of the article!!

Song hyey kyo, Taiwan chem mwin cosmetics CF photographing

Song hyey bridge girder From Taiwan multinational company P & G Cosmetics brand chem mwin F It photographed. The Internet newspaper When it follows bitterly in amusement after right P & the G Asian region With belonging exclusively model while being active person Song hyey kyo in Taiwan entire area The new CF which will be televised recently It photographs from Taiwan, sooner or later It is a plan which will burn the electric wave. Taiwan discussions It is pure and with two eyes which dawn It does and the skin A lot in the Taiwan women U it blooms and it is doing, Song hyey friendship CF With the fact that it will get a big response It viewed.One side chem mwin stolen article This time CF photographing hazard With superior photographing team Supervision public relations, Song hyey friendship Image the maximum In the advertisement technique which it saves It confronts, research with one thing It became known.Specially the Japanese person Famous image D person you Until E Yama it calls, Song hyey friendship it was perfect Good looks The hazard which it puts in photographing The back which endeavors the many nerve It is bitter in the new CF Korea It calls forth an anxiety, It is.

Article provision: Sports Korea/from Kim zero Journalist/2006.03.06- no permission publications and Distribution prohibition-

I think we are getting the gist here.... :sweatingbullets:

I like her 'singing' or 'dorky' pic os SHG as well..I think she was singing "i Love Rock and Roll there"...I think she was singing the "AW!" bit ;)

Guest pel1300

Which drama do you think Song Hye Gyo acted best in?

To me, she was pretty bad in all of them except Full House. So full house gets my vote. in all the others she played the same boring angelic, expressionless character.

Although I definitely like SHK, its definitely not for her acting, haha.

Guest sweet_treats1812

^oh wow~ that's sad :( but that's ur own opinion so ok...

as for me, i loved all the dramas ive seen her in so far..which is all in (some parts of it), full house and autumn in my heart...i dont think her character was boring in AIMH at all, and for someone only 18 at the time, her acting was amazing..her character required her to be "boring" maybe, but i really think she played the part of the sick dying girl wonderfully...

as for her character in full house, i think this was the best of all..i saw her in full house first and having seen that cute bubbly and sometimes sarcastic side of her, i was in for a nice big shock when i saw how serious she cud get in AIMH...

so yeah i truly admire her acting skills..many ppl cud argue that she isnt the best out there and i respect that...but i cud never call her acting skills boring or mediocre, nor her character expressionless :)

Guest soutsada7

To me, she was pretty bad in all of them except Full House. So full house gets my vote. in all the others she played the same boring angelic, expressionless character.

hi, welcome to the thread :D I completely respect your opinion, but I certainly don't think that her character was boring in AIMH...perhaps serious and melancholic. Like Candy said earlier, I was in for a shock when I saw her in AIMH, since I saw FH first :P

Guest s3rene

Although my fav series of hers is Autumn Tale, I think that she acted best in Sunlight Pours Down. Gosh she was downright mean and selfish in that drama. :D

Guest Jamieâ„¢

I've only seen her in Autumn Tale, Hotelier, and Full House, and imo, her acting was different in every one.

In AT, she was the unrealistically nice girl who had a very tragic life.

In Hotelier, she was the rebellious teen, who always liked to have her way.

and in Full House, she was a quirky internet writer.

I think she acted the best in Autumn Tale. While you may think she was boring, that was sorta what her character called for.

As for Full House, I thought it was interesting, because SHK had never done a comedy before(and she was great at it).. but personally, I'm not a fan of Korean comedies. They seem to think that to be funny, you have to exaggerate.. like in Lovers in Paris (which I didn't finish lol) Kim Jung Eun's acting did not appeal to me.. she was wayy too over-the-top..