Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest nofear11877

saw in other forum that SHK will shoot CF photos for KTF on 22Mar....finally she starts to work :rolleyes:

oh... thank god. she's finally up and going again. hopefully she'll end up making more CF's cuz she lost a lot of endorsements. :phew:

I just checked SHG's official site again and just like Wloi said, it's confirmed that on the 22nd, she'll have a photo shoot for KTF. Also, her break has been extended even more! It says from March 23-26th, she'll continue to rest and make a decision on her new project.

why is she making us suffer. :tears::tears::tears: sorry for being so impatient. :sweatingbullets: but i really want to see her back in action now. <--how selfish of me

thanks for the update guys!!! :w00t:;)

thanks for the info Shanda...well, at least we have some news on her :D

anyway, here's another pix:

134103176.jpg

credit: songhyekyo.asian-ent.com

beautiful as ever. :wub: :wub: :wub:

Guest sweet_treats1812

Hey guys, I just checked her official site and it looks like she extended her break again but not for very long. It says from March 20-21st, she'll continue to rest and decide on a project.

saw in other forum that SHK will shoot CF photos for KTF on 22Mar....finally she starts to work :rolleyes:

I just checked SHG's official site again and just like Wloi said, it's confirmed that on the 22nd, she'll have a photo shoot for KTF. Also, her break has been extended even more! It says from March 23-26th, she'll continue to rest and make a decision on her new project.

hahaha~ what the heck...she's enjoying her vacation an awful lot :lol: but anyways..im still glad to hear about that news about her doing a photoshoot..cant wait for the pics!!!

thanks for the news u guys!!! finally!!! :w00t:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^me too me too!

mwehehe..look at all of us here, so starving for news of shk that we're all jst practically jumping around with this news of her photoshoot..how much more if we get news of a new movie or drama she'll be starring in! i think there will be fireworks exploding in my room if ever that happened :lol::lol::lol:

okies..jst wanted to up the thread since it's kinda quiet..as for me..im being bad bad bad..i shud be studying :sweatingbullets:

hi shanda!

Guest nofear11877

^you're right candy! this thread is so quiet right now. you could almost hear a pin drop. :sweatingbullets:

anyway, like everyone, im really looking forward for her KTF shoot. hopefully it will turn out cool. B) if she decides to do a drama or a movie soon, i think i'll have fireworks show in my room like candy. :D

oh... i found some pics too. here it is...

92031hz.jpg

i like the sparkle; makes her shine more bright. im luvin' the hot pink lip gloss. :wub:

1411142.jpg

bi-kyo fooling-around but sweet moment

0053039626kj.jpg

and last but not least... my all time fav couple :wub:

1091488267248vr.jpg

Guest soutsada7

^you're right candy! this thread is so quiet right now. you could almost hear a pin drop. :sweatingbullets:

anyway, like everyone, im really looking forward for her KTF shoot. hopefully it will turn out cool. B) if she decides to do a drama or a movie soon, i think i'll have fireworks show in my room like candy. :D

oh... i found some pics too. here it is...

i like the sparkle; makes her shine more bright. im luvin' the hot pink lip gloss. :wub:

1411142.jpg

1091488267248vr.jpg

ooo, ooo, mine too, mine too...don't forget to count me in Kaye :P Thanks for all the beautiful pix...the one with my fav couple is definitely unseen by moi :P adding to my collection if you don't mind...I also like the hot pink lipgloss sparkly pix of SHG...she looks so feminine in this one, not to mention the brightness; seems she's exuding an ethereal type of beauty here :D Thanks kaye...agree though that this thread seems a bit quiet today...I think many of the SHGers are quite busy right now...oops, gotta go study some more now...see ya!!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest s3rene

1411142.jpg

1091488267248vr.jpg

I like these two pics but the first one looks so photoshopped. :huh:

Guest sweet_treats1812

bi-kyo fooling-around but sweet moment

0053039626kj.jpg

hahaha~ i love this photo :lol: look at the expression on shk's face! and the way she points at bi too is like, "he did smthing silly!" it's jst so candid and so funny at the same time ^ __ ^

1091488267248vr.jpg

ssh looks chubby here :huh: or maybe it's jst the angle of the photo..shk's really smiling wide here..having lots of fun huh? :lol:

thanks for these kaye! finally some action in the thread...but i too have to head off to study some more... :crazy:

A CF soon. I love this daybreaker news. I just bounced out of bed and the first thing i did was check this forum.

I love her pic with SSH. Reminds me of AAIMH, my "first-love" korean drama. (i only watch SHG's, though). I'm looking forward to SSH's comeback.

Excuse me everyone, i'll brush my hair and teeth first. hehe.

Guest sweet_treats1812

A CF soon. I love this daybreaker news. I just bounced out of bed and the first thing i did was check this forum.

I love her pic with SSH. Reminds me of AAIMH, my "first-love" korean drama. (i only watch SHG's, though). I'm looking forward to SSH's comeback.

bwahahaha~ anette u made me laugh there :lol: as for me, i need to hit my books agen (:tears:) but i jst cudnt resist checking on this great thread... ;)

we're all looking forward to the photoshoot...hope to see some great pics!!!

Guest nofear11877

hahaha~ i love this photo :lol: look at the expression on shk's face! and the way she points at bi too is like, "he did smthing silly!" it's jst so candid and so funny at the same time ^ __ ^

ssh looks chubby here :huh: or maybe it's jst the angle of the photo..shk's really smiling wide here..having lots of fun huh? :lol:

thanks for these kaye! finally some action in the thread...but i too have to head off to study some more... :crazy:

candy... i luv how she points to bi too. :lol: its always nice to see her big wide smile. i'll go find more photos of her later. and i better study up soon. :mellow: im always procrastinating nowadays cuz i got spoiled during spring break cuz i didn't do anything. :sweatingbullets:

Probably there are so many projects poured out that she has difficulty deciding witch one to go first or rather she is much choosy now in accepting projects.

i think she's being more careful (i don't wanna say 'picky' cuz she doesn't have this attitude) of what she wants to do. im gonna say she's doing this cuz she wants to try different roles/characters cuz she's been honest that she's sick and tired of the normal storyline/character of being cute and innocent. :sweatingbullets:

yippie! finally she's gonna start working soon :)

Probably there are so many projects poured out that she has difficulty deciding witch one to go first or rather she is much choosy now in accepting projects.

yea.... she might be very careful enuf to select a project nowadays

Guest soutsada7

puwahahahah :lol: anette, you cracked me up...thank god for my first laugh of the day :D I've been so stressed out lately :(

hi Amethyst, welcome back to our wonderful thread...yep, I completely agree with you that she migh be a bit more careful with choosing her next project, since "My Girl and I" was, in a way, a precursor to more challenging roles for her ;)

Guest nofear11877

one more post before i head off to do my homework.

here are some pics i found again.

bi-kyo super sweet scene in full house

sghbi0052305021238rw.jpg

^i wonder how many roses did bi give to hye kyo :unsure:

:o:o:o what's she doing? j/k j/k :lol: (one of her KTF comercial)

post2711083073414gn.jpg

who wore it better??? hye kyo or beyonce??? :unsure:

rs9396_0.jpg

im a say hye kyo!!! :D beyonce was close though. :sweatingbullets:

rs9396_0.jpg

prefer the dress on SHG.. :)

these r probably new, I've never seen them..

nu6hu.jpg

nu10by.jpg

nu23tz.jpg

nu34mq.jpg

nu51hj.jpg

nu45cn.jpg

don't rmb seeing news whether she extend her contract with the BC card or not, I guess she's still in.

credits: hyesa.com

Guest fatgrrl_slim

rs9396_0.jpg

Interesting how the same dress looks different depending on who's wearing it. On HyeKyo, it looks innocent and formal. On Beyonce, it looks seductive. :) Both carried it well, IMO, though I give a couple more points to HyeKyo.

Guest s3rene

^ Beyonce looks more seductive due to the fact that her cleavage is busting out from the dress. This is not the prettiest dress I have ever seen but SHG unnie looks better wearing it.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

lol Nuur I was just about to post the same pics :lol: ^^

I like the one where she's wearing the pink shrug =)

I don't like the black dress, the gold trim is sorta awkward/ugly.

It looks better on Beyonce though, because she fills in the dress more.. (but it sorta makes her look chunky)