Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest kneekey

the grass got permed eh??? :laughs: :lol::lol::lol: you're too funny nikki. you're keeping me awake here. ah... :wipes off my tears from laughing too hard: if it was grass then she the thing should be green. but i get what you mean though. the thing on her mouth is actually a single piece of spaghetti. :D maybe she likes making spaghetti. :D

stop it! you're making my face as red as the tomatoes j/k :lol: no, the grass got dried already.heehee.

but yea, maybe she likes to be chef someday *imagines shk as samsoon and/or hcy in only you* & kaye dear she cant make spaghetti, she would be one of those peeps in italy maybe she like to eat/ likes to cook pastas

kaye your post makes laugh so hard at myself (im actually making a fool of myself right now)

Guest Project_X

the film "me and my gf" is the recent achieve of SHK. and she starts career for 1996. in soon-poong at first, if you have look in soon-poong and full house, yes she is different in look

the film "me and my gf" is the recent achieve of SHK. and she starts career for 1996. in soon-poong at first, if you have look in soon-poong and full house, yes she is different in look

Guest kneekey

whats "me & my gf" i'm guessing its just the same with "my girl & i"

Guest nofear11877

stop it! you're making my face as red as the tomatoes j/k :lol: no, the grass got dried already.heehee.

but yea, maybe she likes to be chef someday *imagines shk as samsoon and/or hcy in only you* & kaye dear she cant make spaghetti, she would be one of those peeps in italy maybe she like to eat/ likes to cook pastas

kaye your post makes laugh so hard at myself (im actually making a fool of myself right now)

o/t:

opps... yeah... i meant SHK likes eating spaghetti. :sweatingbullets:

oh... i went to her site at sidushq and still there is nothing. no news on her decision yet. oh... im getting depressed again. :( but with the permed grass still in my head, i won't be that sad for a while. :lol:

whats "me & my gf" i'm guessing its just the same with "my girl & i"

i think she meant 'my girl and i'. :D

Guest kneekey

thanks kaye im also getting sad :( i wish she would make her decision *crosses fingers*

~my last post for the day, dang this thread makes me not study. argh.

Guest nofear11877

thanks kaye im also getting sad :( i wish she would make her decision *crosses fingers*

~my last post for the day, dang this thread makes me not study. argh.

i'll be standing by to see her decision. hopefully its a drama she's doing and not a movie. but i've got a feeling she's choosing movie. :( well, we'll find out soon. :D

im calling it a night too. see ya guys! :D

Guest ladyzfingers

really hope she will get thru to final 5 & win one! congaratz to SHG!

aja! aja! fightin'! :P

so,whats news?

is it she's win anything?

i hope so

she's my favorite nowadays,besides SOng Yun Ah...

Hey guys, I just checked her official site and it looks like she extended her break again but not for very long. It says from March 20-21st, she'll continue to rest and decide on a project.

Guest s3rene

^ Awww we all miss her onscreen. Oh well, I want her to be fully rest and then make a killer comeback in some drama. :)

so,whats news?

is it she's win anything?

i hope so

she's my favorite nowadays,besides SOng Yun Ah...

She got nominated for the upcoming 42nd Paek-sang Arts Awards - 1st round, its like the Emmy awards of the korean version or somting. correct me if I'm wrong ;P

Hey guys, I just checked her official site and it looks like she extended her break again but not for very long. It says from March 20-21st, she'll continue to rest and decide on a project.

thanks for the info, hopefully her comeback project is a blast ;)

Guest soutsada7

thanks Shanda for the heads-up...although it's not an altogether great news, I'm still very happy to hear that SHG's getting a much-needed rest :D Like Callista said earlier, hope she'll make a come-back with a BIG BANG!!! :P

anyway, this is just a few minutes respite from studying for me...okie, back to studying now :sweatingbullets:

Hey peeps! Let's all relax about her CFs. Who knows maybe it is her choice not to renew the contracts. Whatever, I wish for her to be happy. With or without projects. How bout considering college while she's not too busy. I don't know why but i want her to finish college.

I missed you guys and I missed SHG. I stoped surfing at soompi the past days bec I always had trouble posting. I'm happy that it's back to normal. And I'm happy to see you all again.

Guest Jamieâ„¢

saw in other forum that SHK will shoot CF photos for KTF on 22Mar....finally she starts to work :rolleyes:

awesome! I love her KTF ads <33 :)

Guest kneekey

maybe she's really tired from shooting & promoting "my girl & i". i hope after mar. 21 she'll already make her decision

saw in other forum that SHK will shoot CF photos for KTF on 22Mar....finally she starts to work :rolleyes:

yipee! *jumps* she'll shoot it right after her much-needed break :)

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Finally! Some news from SHK's camp. :D

Guest s3rene

I can't wait to see the photos. :)

Guest soutsada7

Hey peeps! Let's all relax about her CFs. Who knows maybe it is her choice not to renew the contracts. Whatever, I wish for her to be happy. With or without projects. How bout considering college while she's not too busy. I don't know why but i want her to finish college.

I missed you guys and I missed SHG. I stoped surfing at soompi the past days bec I always had trouble posting. I'm happy that it's back to normal. And I'm happy to see you all again.

hi anette :waves at you: gahh, it's like 6:55 am right now, but I don't have the option to go to sleep; gotta study, study, study!!! anyway, glad to see you back in this thread...missed you too. You know what? college sounds like a great idea...as her fan, I'm happy with whatever decisions she come up with...it'll just be hard not to see her in a project while she's in school :)

wahhh, thanks wloi for the info. Like Callista and everybody else, can't wait to see the pix and CF :w00t::D You definitely made me happy with the news :D

anyway, here's another pix:

134103172.jpg

credit: songhyekyo.asian-ent.com

I just checked SHG's official site again and just like Wloi said, it's confirmed that on the 22nd, she'll have a photo shoot for KTF. Also, her break has been extended even more! It says from March 23-26th, she'll continue to rest and make a decision on her new project.

Guest soutsada7

I just checked SHG's official site again and just like Wloi said, it's confirmed that on the 22nd, she'll have a photo shoot for KTF. Also, her break has been extended even more! It says from March 23-26th, she'll continue to rest and make a decision on her new project.

thanks for the info Shanda...well, at least we have some news on her :D

anyway, here's another pix:

134103176.jpg

credit: songhyekyo.asian-ent.com