Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

^ohh the girl with satellite dish ears :P (she's cute but ain't pretty)... why does SHG being replaced as the Etude girl?... is it because she's becoming older?... but SHG skin is FLAWLESS, even if you compare SHG skin with other younger korean actress.

Guest soutsada7

^^lol, Kaye, are you referring to SHG or Go Ara? :lol: I'm probably just confusing myself <--- hehe, I tend to do that...babo me (another poor attemt to speak Korean :P).

Guest soutsada7

^ohh the girl with satellite dish ears :P (she's cute but ain't pretty)... why does SHG being replaced as the Etude girl?... is it because she's becoming older?... but SHG skin is FLAWLESS and even if you compare SHG skin with other younger korean actress.

hi eynjel18, welcome back to the forum...I always notice your avatar (nice one :D)...anyway, I completely agree with you on replacing SHG, although we don't know the whole story...perhaps, it was SHG herself who decided to resign from the etude endorser position...don't really know, but I super second your view that SHG's skin is flawless, even more so than Go Ara.

edit:

LOL, I just noticed your comment about her ears...does she really have that big of an ear? :blink:

Guest nofear11877

^ohh the girl with satellite dish ears :P (she's cute but ain't pretty)... why does SHG being replaced as the Etude girl?... is it because she's becoming older?... but SHG skin is FLAWLESS and even if you compare SHG skin with other younger korean actress.

i don't think the reason she's being replaced is because she's getting older. i think that reason is so shallow. she shouldn't get replaced because of her age. they should in fact keep her because like you said her skin is flawless. :D

^^lol, Kaye, are you referring to SHG or Go Ara? :lol: I'm probably just confusing myself <--- hehe, I tend to do that...babo me (another poor attemt to speak Korean :P).

i was referring to go ara. was i really confusing you??? :sweatingbullets: sorry for that then.

Guest soutsada7

mwehehehe~ thanks for the pic of go ara...she's not an actress then?

from the website that binaa2 gave, I think she did play in a drama...iono, I just can't read Korean, so I'm really not sure :shrugs: :unsure:

Guest PuccaGirl_64

To everyone..its a pleasure for me to post SHG baby pics ( I dont know though where basta_noh got these pics)...she definitely had the potential right back then!!.....Is SHG getting replaced by Go Ara then?? just curious!..SHG has got such beautiful skin..and age does not matter!!..I hope SHG is still an Endorser...

PEACE everone..let's keep this thread Friendly :D

Guest soutsada7

^^reanne, I totally agree with you, though I don't think SHG's old at all...she's still very young, albeit very successful for such a young actress...

^^really? awww, that freakin' sucks cause the only incentive for me to try out etude cosmetics is only because SHG endorses it...well, she's the prime factor that piqued my interest in etude. Go Ara is ok, I guess...thanks for sharing the info with us jamie :D

really AWWW.... :(

i don't think Go Ara's becoming an Etude model means SHK is being replaced. i tried checking Hyesa.com & Hyebaragi.com to find out but sadly i can't understand Korean so I checked Etude's site, everything seems fine :) our lovely SHK is still in their homepage banner... i do hope she continues to endorse Etude (what would I do without her lovely Etude pics :tears: ) anyways, here's a link to one of her Etude CFs, enjoy :)

SHK's Etude Mascara CF

Guest soutsada7

i don't think Go Ara's becoming an Etude model means SHK is being replaced. i tried checking Hyesa.com & Hyebaragi.com to find out but sadly i can't understand Korean so I checked Etude's site, everything seems fine :) our lovely SHK is still in their homepage banner... i do hope she continues to endorse Etude (what would I do without her lovely Etude pics :tears: ) anyways, here's a link to one of her Etude CFs, enjoy :)

SHK's Etude Mascara CF

thanks kYo, btw, I love your avi and your siggie. Whenever I see them, I have this big-O smile on my face...yeah, gotta agree with you that just b/c Go Ara's gonna become their newest endorser doesn't mean that SHG's been replaced...lol, good point there ;)

alrighty, my wonderful fellow SHGers, I'm heading out to my midterm review now, so see ya later...latez!!!

SHK's Etude Mascara CF

Actually it has been confirmed that SHK's contract with Etude has finished. The reason why you still see SHK in Etude web page is that the new CF is not yet ready.

BC Card is also now negotiating the contract with SHK. As there is a chance that SHK will not sign the contract, BC Card has already found SHK's successor.

Is it that SHK is going to be very busy with other stuffs (such as shooting movies or other personal stuff) ? ;)

So far, she has only renewed her contract with Litmus (for 1 year) and KTF cell phone (for 6 months). Her Ushell (property development) is going to expire soon also.

The Taiwan SHK fan page webmaster knows Korean, that's why we, Chinese fans, will know SHK's news as fast as Korean fans.

Guest charles0702

Actually it has been confirmed that SHK's contract with Etude has finished. The reason why you still see SHK in Etude web page is that the new CF is not yet ready.

BC Card is also now negotiating the contract with SHK. As there is a chance that SHK will not sign the contract, BC Card has already found SHK's successor.

Is it that SHK is going to be very busy with other stuffs (such as shooting movies or other personal stuff) ? ;)

So far, she has only renewed her contract with Litmus (for 1 year) and KTF cell phone (for 6 months). Her Ushell (property development) is going to expire soon also.

The Taiwan SHK fan page webmaster knows Korean, that's why we, Chinese fans, will know SHK's news as fast as Korean fans.

i actually think she is busy.. i haven't really heard any news on her.. i wonder if she will be taking a break from the spot light for awhile.. i hope she doesn't (greedy me) cause she is my favorite actress.. i do hope she gets so much need rest and relaxation.. i am still trying to figure out why she isn't renewing any of her cf contracts.. i don't think etude will be the same without her. :(

edit.. hey kaye..see that you are on line.. waving hello..

Guest nofear11877

i actually think she is busy.. i haven't really heard any news on her.. i wonder if she will be taking a break from the spot light for awhile.. i hope she doesn't (greedy me) cause she is my favorite actress.. i do hope she gets so much need rest and relaxation.. i am still trying to figure out why she isn't renewing any of her cf contracts.. i don't think etude will be the same without her. :(

hello tammie!!! :waves: well, you're not the only one who's greedy. i think a lot of people are wanting to see her in movies or dramas pretty soon. im really itching to see her back in action. and yeah... etude will definitely be not the same without her.

According to her official schedule in Sidus web page, she is having holiday (as well as choosing her next project) till 12Mar06 ^^

hello tammie!!! :waves: well, you're not the only one who's greedy. i think a lot of people are wanting to see her in movies or dramas pretty soon. im really itching to see her back in action. and yeah... etude will definitely be not the same without her.

haha...I will stop using Etude and use OLAY for the time being :sweatingbullets:

Guest nofear11877

haha...I will stop using Etude and use OLAY for the time being :sweatingbullets:

i think its quite funny how people are saying they'll stop using etude and olay products. i guess you guys are in it (using the products) just because she's endorsing it and not because the product actually works. :lol:

hopefully SHK will be making her decision to come back in dramas. gosh... i so miss her. i mean WE all miss her so much.

Guest charles0702

According to her official schedule in Sidus web page, she is having holiday (as well as choosing her next project) till 12Mar06 ^^

haha wloi.. is that your name.. you are so funny.. you can call me tammie.. march 12 is in a couple of days..

wonder what will be her next project.. all i know is that it's gonna be a movie. :( really can't wait to see her in another drama