Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

those baby pictures are adorable. thank you pucca aka reanne. SHK was a cute baby and now just gorgeous. Soutsada i was thinking the same thing also SHK = Snow because of her complexion. Her smooth skin :lol: those pictures at the conference the close up ones are so beautiful. I read someone posted before that she's even more beautiful in person. OMG...I"m dying of envy. How can one be so blessed, gifted, talented. And I also read that she's sweet in person. There you go the whole package. Luv this girl :wub:

Guest soutsada7

nancy and callista, I'm happy that both of you have brought up some good points and this thread wouldn't be so interesting if everyone agrees with everyone else's opinions. Feel free to express your thoughts cause there's no such things as your thoughts being taboo in this thread ;)

Gita, awww, I hope you get to check this thread at least once in a while cause we'll all miss you :tears:

kaye, I know you did well, so quit being so modest :P

woo, I'm so going to look for more unseen SHG pix this weekend...you know, to add to the collection ;)

Guest charles0702

hey everybody.. how is everything going.. i have a question.. someone in the selling thread is making pillows and she said she would make a pillow of shk and wonbin but i needed to give her a good quality pix of them together.. does anyone in here have good quality pix of them together.. i tried to google it but nothing really showed up.. can anyone show me how to do photoshop or can someone in here make a pix of them together.. i would really appreciate it..

anyways, i think if everyone agrees with each other then it will be boring.. but i think we should respect each others opinions.. just my 2 cents... :D

Guest nofear11877

kaye, I know you did well, so quit being so modest :P

:smiles: :smiles: :D:D:D:lol:

hey everybody.. how is everything going.. i have a question.. someone in the selling thread is making pillows and she said she would make a pillow of shk and wonbin but i needed to give her a good quality pix of them together.. does anyone in here have good quality pix of them together.. i tried to google it but nothing really showed up.. can anyone show me how to do photoshop or can someone in here make a pix of them together.. i would really appreciate it..

really tammie??? wow!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: i didn't know about this. well, i really can't help you with you on this one cuz i don't have any quality pic of wonbin and shk cuz im a SSH shipper. :lol:

Guest bm05om

hello beautiful peeps of the SHK thread :) so glad you guys enjoyed the report and everything.and thanks for all the goodies here.i simply ADORE the baby pics!!so true..you could see her potential already! :lol: i saw you guys talking about SHK's voice..i for one think she has a sexy speaking voice too ;) and to be hearing that voice..just wonderful.loved the Thai pics..she looked gorgeous as usual and the pic quality is great.and nice Olay poster too..i wish they would air her Olay cf here on Malaysian tv,considering the fact that Olay IS the main sponsor for the Korean drama slot on a particular channel here!

bm ssi!! I loved your account on your day meeting SHK and CTH!! I love reading all of your long posts, they seriously make me feel as if I was there meeting them as well. Your pictures are great! They're actually really clear for someone so excited. If I were takign the pics, you would hardly be able to see them: I'd be too excited to think clearly . Your scrapbook for CTH is beautiful as well!! Thanks so much from all of his fans for putting that together ;).

no problem at all!the other day in my rush i forgot to post at CTH's thread to tell everyone there about the scrapbook,i hope you've told them..sorry..forgetful me :rolleyes: .In my introduction page for the scrapbook i wrote about his fans in Soompi and how the messages were collected,and also wrote down the link for CTH's thread of course..maybe he'll visit one day,we never know.i'm glad i could make the scrapbook and managed to complete it,it was a fun(also pretty nervewrecking :lol: )experience..and it will forever be a part of my excellent adventure..hehe.

that part about the cabbie really made me laugh. it's frustrating how when ur in a hurry, things jst seem to conspire to make u later right? mwehehehehe~ i can jst imagine u standing there near tears...hahaha..poor girl...but really, im so happy u made it there. and u met li too!

candy..i know!sometimes when you are at your most desperate,the whole world seems to conspire against you.but yes,i'm still over the moon that i made it and had my SHK experience,and i met Li too!*waves at li so happy to actually meet a fellow Soompier/SHKer. :D

Aww, those baby pics are hella cute. :)

Any news on SHK? She's probably resting now after that gruelling tour...

i hope she's taking a long time off..she totally needs that rest after the tour..restore her strength and energy,laze around and relax herself,and then on to her next project!

Guest charles0702

:smiles: :smiles: :D:D:D:lol:

really tammie??? wow!!! :w00t::w00t::w00t: i didn't know about this. well, i really can't help you with you on this one cuz i don't have any quality pic of wonbin and shk cuz im a SSH shipper. :lol:

thanx anyways kaye.. glad to see that you are back kaye :P i guess you're as shk & ssh shipper just like soustada... i also like them together too but love the chemistry between shk and wonbin.. can't you tell from my banner

anybody here have a good quality pix of shk and wonbin together please let me know.. i really want to buy that pillow. i know i am not the only won-kyo shipper here, am i...

Guest rangsi

Thank you PuccaGirl_64 for sharing our wonderful girl =little SHK :D

I love this cute girl wanna give her a kiss :)

Guest rangsi

I agree with the focusing on her acting and talent. I understand that you don't like the Bi-Kyo pairing, which is fine w/ me, but I hope you'll be more considerate when you keep saying that it'll never happen and whatnot. Like you've said before, its up to the stars to choose who they love and us fans are only here to wish and dream that someday our dream couple will get together. I'm sure everyone here will support SHK no matter who she ends up with. Usually if I don't want to read about certain things then I would just skip it so if you're annoyed w/ these Bi-Kyo posts, then just skip it. Sorry, hope that didn't sound too mean but I hope that everyone will feel free enough to post whatever it is that they love about SHK.

All of your words are true in my heart. :) Thank you to make me feel better. coz, these days I feels uncomfortable to post whatever I think. So, I prefer to hide and just read what going on on this thread as before I did.

Guest charles0702

All of your words are true in my heart. :) Thank you to make me feel better. coz, these days I feels uncomfortable to post whatever I think. So, I prefer to hide and just read what going on on this thread as before I did.

hey rangsi.. this is a friendly thread with really nice people.. i think you should post what you want.. whoever doesn't want to read it can just ignore it.. so please feel free to post whatever you want about shk.. i hope you don't feel uncomfortable posting.. looking forward to seeing more posts from you. :D

** tammie **

edit.. hey nancy.. sees you and waves..

thanx anyways kaye.. glad to see that you are back kaye :P i guess you're as shk & ssh shipper just like soustada... i also like them together too but love the chemistry between shk and wonbin.. can't you tell from my banner

anybody here have a good quality pix of shk and wonbin together please let me know.. i really want to buy that pillow. i know i am not the only won-kyo shipper here, am i...

I might have some pics... i'll go check..

here's one of my fav

SongWon.jpg

ga24_jpg.jpg

Guest soutsada7

ooo, thanks for the beautiful pix of Wonbin and SHG...

idream: thanks for the beautiful pix...never seen you around in this forum, welcome to our wonderful thread :D Hope to see you around more ;)

rangsi: don't worry about it...just post whatever that you feel comfortable posting. Like tammie said earlier, this is a friendly thread and no thoughts are considered taboo ;)

sorry tammie, I don't have any Wonbin-SHG pix...to come and think about it, I don't have that many celebs pix either :o not even of SHG and SSH :sweatingbullets: I don't really like to collect pix, but SHG and Jerry Yan are exceptions :P

EDIT: woot, made another page!!!

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Here are some Wonbin & SHK pictures Tammy. I hope that girl will make a nice pillow for you to drool on... hehehe... :P

autumnb009-vi.jpg

autumnb002-vi.jpg

autumnb001-vi.jpg

autumnb012-vi.jpg

hmm... SSH kinda took action in this one, but who wouldn't?!

Guest soutsada7

^^lol, nancy...he sure did. btw, I'm compiling what I have left of SHG's pix to put up on our official SHG photbucket...sorry for such tardiness :sweatingbullets:

Everyone has a right to his/her opinion. I think life (in this thread) will be so much better if no one tries to ram his/her opinion down other people's throats. If there are things you don't want to see, then don't read. It is as simple as that.

This is a public forum and for as long as it related to Hye Kyo, any topic is welcome.

Back to regular programming.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Hello again everyone. Remember our little SHK photobucket account? Well I created one and uploaded pictures on there, but silly me :P , I forgot to give everyone the link! Sorry about that. Just go to:

www.photobucket.com

search: dangnt

PW(just something to make it more special :D ... hahaha... no hopefully the bandwidth won't exceed): song hye kyo

If you want these pictures for your own collection please be kind and just right click and save. If the bandwidth is exceeded i'll have to change it and then others won't be able to enjoy them.

Guest nofear11877

Everyone has a right to his/her opinion. I think life (in this thread) will be so much better if no one tries to ram his/her opinion down other people's throats. If there are things you don't want to see, then don't read. It is as simple as that.

This is a public forum and for as long as it related to Hye Kyo, any topic is welcome.

Back to regular programming.

hey skylar... your post put a smile on my face. :lol: sounds like you can be a great news anchor. :D

i don't like to lecture people but um... like everyone is saying... everyone should feel free to post their thoughts and ideas as long as it is related with SHK. this is just me. :phew:

and oh... yeah.... before i forget soutsada.... how's the photobucket account that you guys are making??? i hope it's coming along fine. :D

nevermind... ignore this soutsada.

Hello again everyone. Remember our little SHK photobucket account? Well I created one and uploaded pictures on there, but silly me :P , I forgot to give everyone the link! Sorry about that. Just go to:

www.photobucket.com

search: dangnt

PW(just something to make it more special :D ... hahaha... no hopefully the bandwidth won't exceed): song hye kyo

If you want these pictures for your own collection please be kind and just right click and save. If the bandwidth is exceeded i'll have to change it and then others won't be able to enjoy them.

thanks... i was wondering about this nancy. i must say the password is too obvious. :lol:

I too sometimes refrain from saying things in this forum (or any other forum for that matter) that may offend people unless it's really too much and I will shoot my mouth off....

There are some posts, esp on the pairing of SHG and some male actor/star which get me a little riled up... but I don't intend to address them here.

Thanks for the baby pics! I've never seen them before :P I hope she decides on her next project soon