Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest PuccaGirl_64

Soutsada my name is Reanne

:D

I wanna pinch SHg's cheeks too!!..\

HAVE i SAid that SHG is forever GORGEOUS!! envy her..but I love her!! :blush:

Guest soutsada7

imga02252pn6gh.jpg

I love this pix here and I'm really liking her earings as well...they look so exotic.

hi Reanne :waves at you happily: that's such a beautiful and exotic name <--- notice I have a preferential streak running towards things exotic :phew::sweatingbullets: yeah, I think SHG is forever gorgeous as well ;)

Guest charles0702

hey pucca girl.. those pix of childhood pix of shk are so adorable.. i just wanna pinch those chubby little cheeks.. how cute..

soustada, i agree with you.. shk does have a pretty voice.. trust me, i have seen my share of korean dramas and some of the actress i have seen had really :crazy: voices..

Guest s3rene

i'd agree with you callista on that one!!! snow and rain never ever goes together. no offense to all bi-kyo fans out there. :lol: your post made me smile and laugh.

o/t:

anyway, good morning everyone!!! this is my test day!!! im crossing my fingers right now and im praying i'll do well on my midterm. :sighs:

Hi Kaye. :D Yeah, I read the post about BiKyo again so I'd thought I would counter it with this comment. I didn't think it would make people here laugh. I guess I could be funny when I was not trying to. :P :P Good luck on your test.

i agree with you.. shk does have a pretty voice.. trust me, i have seen my share of korean dramas and some of the actress i have seen had really :crazy: voices..

SHK's voice is mad sexy when she speaks in Korean. Her voice is just right, not too soft and not too squeaky. She could be a potential singer. B)

Guest soutsada7

Hi Kaye. :D Yeah, I read the post about BiKyo again so I'd thought I would counter it with this comment. I didn't think it would make people here laugh. I guess I could be funny when I was not trying to. :P :P Good luck on your test.

SHK's voice is mad sexy when she speaks in Korean. Her voice is just right, not too soft and not too squeaky. She could be a potential singer. B)

callista, your earlier post made me laugh too :P although I do think that the nickname "snow" does go with SHG, which I actually associated with her complexion ^_^

HEY GUyz just wanna share a couple of RARE SHG Child pictures!!..

She looks really Cute!! :D

a13.jpg

a12.jpg

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

CREDITZ to basta_noh of Fullhouse yahoo groups!!

OMG! she looked so adorable :) she's sooo pretty even when she was so young you could really see her "potential"

those child pics of SHG r so cute so adorable, never seen them

she is soft & delicate, the nickname 'snow' does suit her ;)

Guest s3rene

callista, your earlier post made me laugh too :P although I do think that the nickname "snow" does go with SHG, which I actually associated with her complexion ^_^

Oh really? I didn't know she was called snow because of her skin complexion but I thought she was called that to associate with Rain. She really does have great skin and I envy her for that. Off topic, I don't mean to be a pain in the rear but I think it would be better if fans focus on her acting and career mainly in this thread. Every 2 or 3 days, the topic of BiKyo would come up and to some fans, it's a tiring issue. Some of us are interested in the latest news about her and how she is doing but not about her made up love life with Bi by fans. I hope I am not offending the BiKyoers. B) It's fine to love BiKyo and talk about them once in a while just like I talk about SSH-Kyo but there is no need to be repetitive every few days. :unsure: Constantly talking about them as a couple won't increase the chances of Bi and SHK getting together in real life.

edit: o/t i remember someone mentioning that the fashion store "Forever 21" has similiar clothing as litmus... or is it that forever 21 has clothes that are similar to wat SHG wears????? can anyone enligten me on this cos there's a forever 21 store opening at the mall near my house... hee hee... getting excited~

Forever 21 actually sells clothes like Han Ji-eun's clothes from Full House. It's really cool going there, 'cause I loved the clothes SHK wore in Full House. :D

a13.jpg

a12.jpg

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

Watching Soong poong clinic made me laugh..heheh coz its the first time I saw SHG act as a teenager 'kind' of' person (cnt explain it)!!LOL..

AND yeah I also remember the part in FH behind the scenes where SHG said she wants to be called SNOW and BI laughed as well!! SOO CUTE!...GOD video made me SMILE...Bi-KYo couple 'BOOSTER' for me!! hehehe :phew:

AHHHH SHK is so cute!!! Chubby cheeks :D. She had the potential to be incredibly beautiful even back then :). Thanks for posting them up, PuccaGirl!!! :P

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Oh really? I didn't know she was called snow because of her skin complexion but I thought she was called that to associate with Rain. She really does have great skin and I envy her for that. Off topic, I don't mean to be a pain in the rear but I think it would be better if fans focus on her acting and career mainly in this thread. Every 2 or 3 days, the topic of BiKyo would come up and to some fans, it's a tiring issue. Some of us are interested in the latest news about her and how she is doing but not about her made up love life with Bi by fans. I hope I am not offending the BiKyoers. B) It's fine to love BiKyo and talk about them once in a while just like I talk about SSH-Kyo but there is no need to be repetitive every few days. :unsure: Constantly talking about them as a couple won't increase the chances of Bi and SHK getting together in real life.

I agree with the focusing on her acting and talent. I understand that you don't like the Bi-Kyo pairing, which is fine w/ me, but I hope you'll be more considerate when you keep saying that it'll never happen and whatnot. Like you've said before, its up to the stars to choose who they love and us fans are only here to wish and dream that someday our dream couple will get together. I'm sure everyone here will support SHK no matter who she ends up with. Usually if I don't want to read about certain things then I would just skip it so if you're annoyed w/ these Bi-Kyo posts, then just skip it. Sorry, hope that didn't sound too mean but I hope that everyone will feel free enough to post whatever it is that they love about SHK.

Guest s3rene

I agree with the focusing on her acting and talent. I understand that you don't like the Bi-Kyo pairing, which is fine w/ me, but I hope you'll be more considerate when you keep saying that it'll never happen and whatnot. Like you've said before, its up to the stars to choose who they love and us fans are only here to wish and dream that someday our dream couple will get together. I'm sure everyone here will support SHK no matter who she ends up with. Usually if I don't want to read about certain things then I would just skip it so if you're annoyed w/ these Bi-Kyo posts, then just skip it. Sorry, hope that didn't sound too mean but I hope that everyone will feel free enough to post whatever it is that they love about SHK.

I was never inconsiderate in my posts. My opinions on them not getting together are based solely on what Bi and SHK told the public that they are only friends and not lovers. I did not go around spreading rumors that they would never get together in this lifetime if they haven't said so in the first place. No, your post did not sound mean and I respect your opinions too. However, it is difficult to ignore those posts when others would reply to them and the subject would go on and on sometimes nonstop. Don't worry I will ignore them as much as I can and won't annoy fans of BiKyo anymore.

Guest crazili

I was never inconsiderate in my posts. My opinions on them not getting together are based solely on what Bi and SHK told the public that they are only friends and not lovers. I did not go around spreading rumors that they would never get together in this lifetime if they haven't said so in the first place. No, your post did not sound mean and I respect your opinions too. However, it is difficult to ignore those posts when others would reply to them and the subject would go on and on sometimes nonstop. Don't worry I will ignore them as much as I can and won't annoy fans of BiKyo anymore.

whoa.... heated exchange going on here???? hahaha....

lol... this is an entertainment forum and i think anything that involves SHG can be discussed here.... whether fact or fiction.....

therefore i agree with nancy.... :)... no offense tho', sweetmemories....

Guest nofear11877

whoa.... heated exchange going on here???? hahaha....

lol... this is an entertainment forum and i think anything that involves SHG can be discussed here.... whether fact or fiction.....

therefore i agree with nancy.... :)... no offense tho', sweetmemories....

hehe... exactly li. a heated but very respectful exchange. :lol: both sides raised some very very good points. i must say this one is a tie between nancy and callista.

anyway... last night i was talking to my korean roommate and when we got to the SSH and SHK topic she told me that both of them dated (secretly) during the autumn tale hay days, but she also told me they were never were together or never became bf-gf. :unsure: is this right??? cuz i know that SHK keeps denying that they were only 'close friends' and that they didn't date. so if my roommate is right... this phrase 'close friend' has another meaning to it, which is that they did date. sorry if im confusing you guys... but im really confused too. hopefully someone can clear this up. :phew:

o/t:

i think i did well on my midterm today. :phew: im so happy now that it's over. :lol::D

Guest sweet_treats1812

^great job kaye! dunno bout the dating thing though~ hahaha..if it's true..then im sure many SSH and SHK fans here will be very happy ^^ but if it's not..well...there's always these kinda rumors going round and it's kinda hard to prove them false or not

oh, I see, I see...I've seen some clips of soonpoong on youtube, but I've never really had the inclination to watch it. Now that you gals brought it now I might just give it a try :D

nikki, my sis and I love SHG's real voice...it's so melodious. It's really funny cause FH was our first K-drama (before that we were never into anything Korean) and we were like, "wow, Korean sounds so pretty" until we heard the other female actress' voice in FH, then we were like, "oh, I see, so SHG has an exceptionally sweet and melodious voice" pwhahaha :lol:

o/t: I don't really like Han Chae Young's voice...when we were watching My Sassy Girl Chun-Yang, her voice sounded so rough and scratchy, but I also like the way Eugene and Kim Tae Hae speak Korean ;)

omo, I love these pix gemt...thanks for sharing. I especially like the black and white one...don't know why, but I've always had high preference for black and white photos than colored ones. Anyway, when was this taken?

sure, I'll show you how:

when you view a certain video clip on youtube, click on the url of the video. For example,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2fQUYCPe3Cs&search=song%20hye%20kyo

well, replace the part in red with "get_video.php?video_id" and you'll see a pop-up box...rename the file and add ".flv" file extension to the file cause you're actually streaming the vid file, for example

http://youtube.com/get_video.php?video_id=2fQUYCPe3Cs&search=song%20hye%20kyo

...then you're set. Oh, you also need a video converter to convert to the more popular file extensions, unless you have a flash player. I use the Xilisoft Video Converter and it works beautifully.

edit:

WOOT, OWN A PAGE!!! :w00t:

thank u for the tutorial! il be sure to try it out as soon as i get this week over with..hahaha...

a13.jpg

a12.jpg

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

Watching Soong poong clinic made me laugh..heheh coz its the first time I saw SHG act as a teenager 'kind' of' person (cnt explain it)!!LOL..

AND yeah I also remember the part in FH behind the scenes where SHG said she wants to be called SNOW and BI laughed as well!! SOO CUTE!...GOD video made me SMILE...Bi-KYo couple 'BOOSTER' for me!! hehehe :phew:

oh my gosh, where did they find these??? soooo cute!!! ive never seen these before..aaww..look at our girl all cute and chubby! i love that one where her mouth's all open..mwahahaha..and that last one where she's squatting, she looks so sweet...(not that she isnt now though right? haha~) waah! very very cute kid..*huggles*

hey reanne! glad to know ur name..hehehe..it's a nice one by the way..why do all the names i like start with R? -_-;;

okies~ it's been quite a day guys..jst had to check on the thread and see what i missed! haha..and boy, did i miss quite a lot..there's new goodies in here tonight! hooray! thank u so much guys! my day doesnt feel complete anymore if i dont come in this thread... *group hug*

good night everyone! or good morning..whatever ^ __ ^

hey kaye and li!

Guest nofear11877

^great job kaye! dunno bout the dating thing though~ hahaha..if it's true..then im sure many SSH and SHK fans here will be very happy ^^ but if it's not..well...there's always these kinda rumors going round and it's kinda hard to prove them false or not

okies~ it's been quite a day guys..jst had to check on the thread and see what i missed! haha..and boy, did i miss quite a lot..there's new goodies in here tonight! hooray! thank u so much guys! my day doesnt feel complete anymore if i dont come in this thread... *group hug*

good night everyone! or good morning..whatever ^ __ ^

yeah candy... i was kinda happy but i have to confirm this first. and like you said it's not easy to prove. :sweatingbullets: good night candy!!! sweet dreams!!! hopefully you'll be dreaming of SHK! :lol:

Those childhood pics are real cute !

My friend is a professional photograher as she works for a Thai TV station so her pics are always clear. I think these three are from her private shoot ! She's lucky to meet all Korean stars who visit Thailand. She even went to interview SSH in March 2004 in Seoul. How I envy her but she arranged for me to attend Bi's press meeting in Bangkok too. :P

Told me SHG is real lovely in person..same as what those who saw her saying the same thing ! :lol:

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Aww, those baby pics are hella cute. :)

Any news on SHK? She's probably resting now after that gruelling tour...