Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

truly beautiful hye kyo!

thanks wendy :) err...i hope you don't mind me asking ..... was your ID before venusfly?

Yup, I was venusfly till peeps kept calling me 'venus' or 'fly' , so I changed it and use my own name ! :D Venus is the goddess of love and I felt embarassed when they shortened it ! :blush:

Yup, I was venusfly till peeps kept calling me 'venus' or 'fly' , so I changed it and use my own name ! :D Venus is the goddess of love and I felt embarassed when they shortened it ! :blush:

haha....no wonder you changed it. you made me laugh for the 2nd time tonight. :D

ahhh......... now i can connect. :) i was wondering where venusfly is. at same time your FH posts are familiar but cannot remember wendy from before. it only struck me that you might be same when you mentioned your sons. i recall you saying that they'll be participating the SEA games. :)

new olay pic

olay.jpg

Guest sweet_treats1812

morning everyone! thanks for the pics gemt! glowing as always~ :rolleyes:

hahaha *embarassed*..... that's for the clarification candy..... now i'll go around saying 'oori takk'... hahahaa.....

SNOW???????? wth???????

*flashes in my head* Rain & Snow gets married and gives birth to twins, named Sunny & [insert weather

condition here].....

sumthing like dat... sorry for my lame attempt at joking~ :phew:

edit: o/t i remember someone mentioning that the fashion store "Forever 21" has similiar clothing as litmus... or is it that forever 21 has clothes that are similar to wat SHG wears????? can anyone enligten me on this cos there's a forever 21 store opening at the mall near my house... hee hee... getting excited~

bwahahaha! goodness...naming all their kids after weather conditions...imagine if they called one of their kids "sleet" :ph34r:

i thought they called her snow coz of her skin too..but then it's actually related to smthing else so mwehehe~ i never thought about the fact that shk might actually have some half siblings somewhere..wonder if they look as great as she does? :unsure:

haha....no wonder you changed it. you made me laugh for the 2nd time tonight. :D

ahhh......... now i can connect. :) i was wondering where venusfly is. at same time your FH posts are familiar but cannot remember wendy from before. it only struck me that you might be same when you mentioned your sons. i recall you saying that they'll be participating the SEA games. :)

new olay pic

olay.jpg

gemt, thanks for the Olay pics, she looks so slim as compared to 'My Girl and I' role ! In the movie, most of the time she did not wear make-up at all and her skin is so flawless ! :D Unlike someone who always has pimples on his face due to lack of sleep ! :lol::vicx:

Btw, I only have one son and two daughters, so my son and the youngest daughter went to Manila.

Guest nofear11877

^ Rain and Snow don't go together. The rain would soak the ground making the snow melt or something. You'd never see anything sunny appear when rain and snow come together. :ph34r: Bad combo.

i'd agree with you callista on that one!!! snow and rain never ever goes together. no offense to all bi-kyo fans out there. :lol: your post made me smile and laugh.

o/t:

anyway, good morning everyone!!! this is my test day!!! im crossing my fingers right now and im praying i'll do well on my midterm. :sighs:

me too! i thought they call her "snow" because of her snowy complexion. i didn't know she also wants to be a singer. i haven't really heard her "real" voice because whenever i watch her shows, its always dubbed, but whether her voice is good or bad ima go and buy her cd :P if ever she will record :D .

for those who have never heard Hyekyo sing...this is a video in Dec05 where she sang is a pop music show (loveletter)...

Enjoy :phew:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8TQyF07zxo

Her voice is quite good...she has potential to be a singer :rolleyes:

Here are some pics taken by my Thai friend who works in a TV station. She said CTH is not handsome but he's funny ! :D And look at lovely Hyekyo ! :P

imga02252pn6gh.jpg

imga02170sb2bd.jpg

imga02197yt9ve.jpg

nofear...good luck and all the best in your tests ! :)

Guest kneekey

soutsada, G.O.D. is a popular boy group in korea. and yes 1 of its member (hoyoung?) was linked to shk but from what i heard they're just friends together with finkl

really?? didn't know that she was linked to one of the members of g.o.d. , i just noticed this but shk is always link to hot guys, i wonder why she still has not entered a new relationship *hmm* maybe she is still afraid to love and to be hurt again

wloi thanks for the link :)

kaye goodluck for your test aja!aja! fighting! :D btw, i was supposed to tell you to backlog if you want to see shk in a beanie but wendy already re-posted the pics

o/t

wendy really? your children went to manila 'cause they joined the sea games. wow you have a very talented kids :)

olay.jpg

wow :w00t: shk looks absolutely gorgeous in that pic and it even has 2 versions

Guest crazili

i'd agree with you callista on that one!!! snow and rain never ever goes together. no offense to all bi-kyo fans out there. :lol: your post made me smile and laugh.

o/t:

anyway, good morning everyone!!! this is my test day!!! im crossing my fingers right now and im praying i'll do well on my midterm. :sighs:

sad to say, i live in a tropical country where snow is non-existent.... no idea on whether snow & rain goes together or not..... :(..... hahaha.... i'm not actually a bikyo shipper..... just couldnt resist the temptation of putting the two weather conditions together... hahaha..... actually, i'm a shipper of SHG and ANY cute guy... hehe

for those who have never heard Hyekyo sing...this is a video in Dec05 where she sang is a pop music show (loveletter)...

Enjoy :phew:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8TQyF07zxo

Her voice is quite good...she has potential to be a singer :rolleyes:

I LOVE TAT CLIP!!!i've actually extracted the video from youtube just to listen to hyekyo sing over and over again on windows media player... hahahah....... nice singing!!!!!!

sad to say, i live in a tropical country where snow is non-existent.... no idea on whether snow & rain goes together or not..... :(..... hahaha.... i'm not actually a bikyo shipper..... just couldnt resist the temptation of putting the two weather conditions together... hahaha..... actually, i'm a shipper of SHG and ANY cute guy... hehe

I LOVE TAT CLIP!!!i've actually extracted the video from youtube just to listen to hyekyo sing over and over again on windows media player... hahahah....... nice singing!!!!!!

Could you tell me how do you extract video from you tube ? Actually, there are a lot of videos that I want to download from youtube....thanks

Guest sweet_treats1812

^me too! can u teach me too pls? mwehehehe~ thanks ^^

o/t:

good luck kaye! hope u do well in it...good luck!!!

Here are some pics taken by my Thai friend who works in a TV station. She said CTH is not handsome but he's funny ! :D And look at lovely Hyekyo ! :P

imga02252pn6gh.jpg

imga02170sb2bd.jpg

imga02197yt9ve.jpg

nofear...good luck and all the best in your tests ! :)

whoa! were these taken from her own camera? goodness~ look at our girl!!! *sobs*

Guest soutsada7

my pleasure anette.

i am also looking for it but i think its quite hard to get hold of coz this is a sitcom and quite long. i heard that not all eps have shk in it. there are several vid clips at hyesa but no subs :(

is kim bomi the sis in soonpoong clinic that looks like kim suyeon?

bm05om, i got to read your "report" fully this time. and as usual it was a pleasure. (you know i always love reading your thoughts) . and what an experience! that sudden surge of adrenaline must have drain you out. hope you're ok now.

soutsada, G.O.D. is a popular boy group in korea. and yes 1 of its member (hoyoung?) was linked to shk but from what i heard they're just friends together with finkl

oh, I see, I see...I've seen some clips of soonpoong on youtube, but I've never really had the inclination to watch it. Now that you gals brought it now I might just give it a try :D

me too! i thought they call her "snow" because of her snowy complexion. i didn't know she also wants to be a singer. i haven't really heard her "real" voice because whenever i watch her shows, its always dubbed, but whether her voice is good or bad ima go and buy her cd :P if ever she will record :D .

nikki, my sis and I love SHG's real voice...it's so melodious. It's really funny cause FH was our first K-drama (before that we were never into anything Korean) and we were like, "wow, Korean sounds so pretty" until we heard the other female actress' voice in FH, then we were like, "oh, I see, so SHG has an exceptionally sweet and melodious voice" pwhahaha :lol:

o/t: I don't really like Han Chae Young's voice...when we were watching My Sassy Girl Chun-Yang, her voice sounded so rough and scratchy, but I also like the way Eugene and Kim Tae Hae speak Korean ;)

new olay pic

olay.jpg

omo, I love these pix gemt...thanks for sharing. I especially like the black and white one...don't know why, but I've always had high preference for black and white photos than colored ones. Anyway, when was this taken?

Could you tell me how do you extract video from you tube ? Actually, there are a lot of videos that I want to download from youtube....thanks

sure, I'll show you how:

when you view a certain video clip on youtube, click on the url of the video. For example,

http://youtube.com/watch?v=2fQUYCPe3Cs&search=song%20hye%20kyo

well, replace the part in red with "get_video.php?video_id" and you'll see a pop-up box...rename the file and add ".flv" file extension to the file cause you're actually streaming the vid file, for example

http://youtube.com/get_video.php?video_id=2fQUYCPe3Cs&search=song%20hye%20kyo

...then you're set. Oh, you also need a video converter to convert to the more popular file extensions, unless you have a flash player. I use the Xilisoft Video Converter and it works beautifully.

edit:

WOOT, OWN A PAGE!!! :w00t:

Guest PuccaGirl_64

HEY GUyz just wanna share a couple of RARE SHG Child pictures!!..

She looks really Cute!! :D

a13.jpg

a12.jpg

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

CREDITZ to basta_noh of Fullhouse yahoo groups!!

Watching Soong poong clinic made me laugh..heheh coz its the first time I saw SHG act as a teenager 'kind' of' person (cnt explain it)!!LOL..

AND yeah I also remember the part in FH behind the scenes where SHG said she wants to be called SNOW and BI laughed as well!! SOO CUTE!...GOD video made me SMILE...Bi-KYo couple 'BOOSTER' for me!! hehehe :phew:

Guest crazili

oh, I see, I see...I've seen some clips of soonpoong on youtube, but I've never really had the inclination to watch it. Now that you gals brought it now I might just give it a try :D

nikki, my sis and I love SHG's real voice...it's so melodious. It's really funny cause FH was our first K-drama (before that we were never into anything Korean) and we were like, "wow, Korean sounds so pretty" until we heard the other female actress' voice in FH, then we were like, "oh, I see, so SHG has an exceptionally sweet and melodious voice" pwhahaha :lol:

o/t: I don't really like Han Chae Young's voice...when we were watching My Sassy Girl Chun-Yang, her voice sounded so rough and scratchy, but I also like the way Eugene and Kim Tae Hae speak Korean ;)

omo, I love these pix gemt...thanks for sharing. I especially like the black and white one...don't know why, but I've always had high preference for black and white photos than colored ones. Anyway, when was this taken?

sure, I'll show you how:

when you view a certain video clip on youtube, click on the url of the video. For example,

well, replace the part in red with "get_video.php?video_id" and you'll see a pop-up box...rename the file and add ".flv" file extension to the file cause you're actually streaming the vid file, for example

...then you're set. Oh, you also need a video converter to convert to the more popular file extensions, unless you have a flash player. I use the Xilisoft Video Converter and it works beautifully.

edit:

precisely.......

but i use a program called cinemaforge to convert the video player.... if you dun wanna convert you can use an flv player called FLVPlayer... haha...

check out this website... i learnt it from there it has all the links for the programs you need.... http://www.tian.cc/2005/11/how-to-save-fla...om-youtube.html

a13.jpg

a12.jpg

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

Watching Soong poong clinic made me laugh..heheh coz its the first time I saw SHG act as a teenager 'kind' of' person (cnt explain it)!!LOL..

AND yeah I also remember the part in FH behind the scenes where SHG said she wants to be called SNOW and BI laughed as well!! SOO CUTE!...GOD video made me SMILE...Bi-KYo couple 'BOOSTER' for me!! hehehe :phew:

omg... so cuteee!!!!! how do you say cute in korean?????

Guest kneekey

edit:

congrats soutsada arghh. :tongue2:j/k j/k you always own a page :P

really, how i wish someone would offer her a recording contract or something.hehe.

o/t

hcy voice is rough?!? i thought its nice because her voice here when dubbed fits her well another o/t i remember watching mnikss and the secretary of samshik's mom voice here is so sleepy, im telling you, everytime she speaks i suddenly want to go sleep :lol: (this is VERY off-topic, sorry V :) ) and also the hb thingy im just imagining that 'cause im a big fan of the two (isnt it obvious)

i know what im posting right now is non-sense my brains' going bonkers already. its 1am here and doing this effin' project.arghh.i hate sleeping late projects. :fury:

a13.jpg

a12.jpg

a10.jpg

a11.jpg

she's so cute in the pics :) but it'll be much more cuter if i can read the korean text

Guest soutsada7

awww, you can do it nikki...aja, aja fighting!!!

thanks for the pix, PuccaGirl_64...if you don't mind me asking, what's your name, btw?

hey peeps, I wasn't going to post this link, but someone's posted more polls of SHG in it at d-addicts. If you have a d-addicts account, be sure to clickee here and show your support!!!

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.p...er=asc&start=60

btw: Xilisoft Video Converter is free if you wonderful peeps wanna give it a try ;)

edit:

o/t: hi, Kaye, see you down there...how did your test go?

SHG looks so darn cute as a child...looking at the pix just make me wanna pinch her cheeks :P

Guest nofear11877

sure, I'll show you how:

edit:

and i thought you weren't a techie soutsada!!! :lol::D i didn't even know how to extract these vids from youtube. thanks for the instructions although, i dont have a video converter. :( congrats on owning a page!!!

thanks wendy, nikki and candy for the good luck. i really need it. :lol:

hey peeps, I wasn't going to post this link, but someone's posted more polls of SHG in it at d-addicts. If you have a d-addicts account, be sure to clickee here and show your support!!!

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic.p...er=asc&start=60

btw: Xilisoft Video Converter is free if you wonderful peeps wanna give it a try ;)

edit:

o/t: hi, Kaye, see you down there...how did your test go?

SHG looks so darn cute as a child...looking at the pix just make me wanna pinch her cheeks :P

oh more polls??? :lol: im sure SHK will do fine.

soutsada... i didn't take it yet... it's this late afternoon at 5pm. right now im suppose to study again but i can't resist to post. :phew: im so bad. :lol:

imga02252pn6gh.jpg

imga02170sb2bd.jpg

i like these two. her skin is just perfect. i like her hairstyle too. simple but elegant looking. i must say the quality of these pics are pretty good. :D

Guest soutsada7

and i thought you weren't a techie soutsada!!! :lol::D i didn't even know how to extract these vids from youtube. thanks for the instructions although, i dont have a video converter. :( congrats on owning a page!!!

thanks wendy, nikki and candy for the good luck. i really need it. :lol:

oh more polls??? :lol: im sure SHK will do fine.

soutsada... i didn't take it yet... it's this late afternoon at 5pm. right now im suppose to study again but i can't resist to post. :phew: im so bad. :lol:

lol, Kaye, I've come a long way indeed from a nincompoop to an ok-techi person :P

about the banners of SHG with both Wonbin and SSH, will get to them asap; my sis had some exams the past week, so she couldn't finish the banners...this is why I'm learning photoshop as soon as I have the time <_< (she's such a slacker).

okie, kaye, I know you'll do really well on your exam ;)

Guest nofear11877

lol, Kaye, I've come a long way indeed from a nincompoop to an ok-techi person :P

about the banners of SHG with both Wonbin and SSH, will get to them asap; my sis had some exams the past week, so she couldn't finish the banners...this is why I'm learning photoshot as soon as I have the time <_< (she's such a slacker).

i see... i see...

really you're sister is making a banner of SSH and SHK??? im really looking forward for this. im getting excited.