Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2025: The Priest 2 (Dark Nuns) Upcoming Dramas 2025: Everything Will Come True (special appearance) & Show Business

Peachypie

Guest charles0702

^^pwahahaha...sitting in my lecture and visiting my fav thread again (I'm so bad :P) anyway, loving your avatar li :D oh, sheesh, the professor's looking at me...gotta pay attention now :lol:

soustada you're so funny :P As for her name issue, i spell it both ways.. shk and shg.. i don't think it really matters... she is so popular that she can be addressed any way.. funny thing is before i even knew who she was, i thought that song hye kyo and song hye gyo were 2 totally different people :blush:

does anyone know where i can find so pretty avatars of shg.. i just wanted to save them in my album just in case i wanna switch different avatars on and off.. i try to google it but came out with nothing.. i better go search again.

Hello rangsi. You know what i did to recover from Bi-orange lady issue? I promised myself I will not watch FH until I have accepted the fact that he has someone other than SHG. So I watched ALL IN last night......then ended up watching FH. Mwahhhh! makes me sad again.

Let us give our selves time. We will learn to finally accept things. Even if it's only a rumor better prepare ourselves for worst. AJAJA!!! (mwahh) (Man how do you insert these smilies been trying to add a crying face and i can't. Destracting my emotion, huh!

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND PEEPS! (i like this word, peeps)

Guest s3rene

Love is not something in which fans can force among their idols in the case of SHK and Bi. Reality and fantasy are two completely different things so don't let this BiKyo fantasy take over your lives.

Guest soutsada7

soustada you're so funny :P As for her name issue, i spell it both ways.. shk and shg.. i don't think it really matters... she is so popular that she can be addressed any way.. funny thing is before i even knew who she was, i thought that song hye kyo and song hye gyo were 2 totally different people :blush:

does anyone know where i can find so pretty avatars of shg.. i just wanted to save them in my album just in case i wanna switch different avatars on and off.. i try to google it but came out with nothing.. i better go search again.

my sis made a gif avatar for me, feel free to save it, use it, or do whatever you want with it...here it is:

songhyegyo.gif

Hello rangsi. You know what i did to recover from Bi-orange lady issue? I promised myself I will not watch FH until I have accepted the fact that he has someone other than SHG. So I watched ALL IN last night......then ended up watching FH. Mwahhhh! makes me sad again.

Let us give our selves time. We will learn to finally accept things. Even if it's only a rumor better prepare ourselves for worst. AJAJA!!! (mwahh) (Man how do you insert these smilies been trying to add a crying face and i can't. Destracting my emotion, huh!

HAVE A NICE WEEKEND PEEPS! (i like this word, peeps)

don't worry, you'll get over it...I went through the same thing, but I've learned to accept the fact that celebs have their own lives and inclinations and as fans, the most we can do is wish them happy :D anette and rangsi, aja fighting!!!

wahhhahahah, just got out from school and I am unbelievably happy :jumps around in joy: :D:D:D:D:D:D:D <--- my lucky seven smiles.

Ha ha ha, are you serious...you're in class and visiting this thread?! Tsk, tsk! :P lol. We're all some seriously dedicated SHG fans!

four4sv.jpg

thanks for the beautiful pix Shanda...I'm lovin' this one :D yep, I and all my other wonderful SHGers are devoted fans, indeedy :lol::P

I'm not sure if these are what you're looking for but check out the following link at my site...my friend made a bunch of SHG icons for my site~

http://www.songhyegyo.net/icons.htm

Guest sweet_treats1812

^good choice of pics there for the icons shanda! ur friend has great taste :lol:

It's okay...I hope I didn't come off as a "know it all"...I'm sorry if I did, those weren't my intentions at all :)

How to pronounce 'Lee' in Korean? Just like "Ee" in English.

hahahaha~ i think that if there's anyone more qualified to teach us proper korean, it's u shanda since u have korean blood in u after all..by the way, can u speak the language?

whoa really? :blink: so, one doesn't pronounce the "L" at all? :blink: alrighty, now I'm really heading out to class :sweatingbullets:

yep..u dont pronounce the "L" at all ;)

ooohhh~ shk in military uniform from FH! img! that scene was hilarious!!! bwahahahaha!!! ^ ___ ^

thanks shanda and paulette for your explanation.....

o/t: goong-ners: so lee shin should be pronounced as Ee Shin instead.....

o/t: yes soutsada!!!! on a daily basis... mostly a silent goong-ner....

hahahha look at my avvie!!!! i bet its the only one on soompi.... i went through all the trouble for candy's sake hahahaha..... candy thank me!! joking joking!!!

thank u! :P ur avatar is funny li..i was like, "wat the heck???" :lol::lol::lol:

Guest charles0702

<<<< hey soustada and shanda.. thanks for the avatar.. :D they are really pretty.. wish i knew how to make it.. by the way, i have a question.. is the website www.hyesa.com run by her fans.. cause i saw pics from her malaysain vistit posted in there from people who posted it in here.. just wondering.. <_<

anyways, be back in a jiffy.. gotta check on what's going on in goong. :P

** tammie **

Guest soutsada7

^^pwahahaha, tammie, you're so funny...yeah, I got bored of checking the goong thread...going too fast for me and when I don't keep up with something, I get bored very easily :P:sweatingbullets:

Guest soutsada7

hi kYo :waves at you happily: long time no see in this thread...thanks for starting my favorite thread up in Soompi ;)

hi kYo :waves at you happily: long time no see in this thread...thanks for starting my favorite thread up in Soompi ;)

:waves back at you: i'm here everyday, i just don't post that much, can't really keep up with you guys :) plus i'm having too much fun just reading all your funny posts :)

Guest ginachan

nah, callista, trust me you're not being weird at all cause I have the same thought and question once in a while too :sweatingbullets: alrighty, gotta head out to work now (lol, I've been so bad, sneaking into this thread during lectures :sweatingbullets:)

You guys are not the only one!

Btw, she looks lovely as always in the promotion pics, thanks everybody!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

hi all!

tammie, new avatar i see ;)

wonder what happened to that beauty test...does anyone know the results? im sorry~ i kinda forgot who it was that asked for close ups of shk to do that beauty test thing :sweatingbullets:

if u do have the results already, do share it with us ok? thank u! ^^

Guest jieun_lady

hello there guys!!! shanda! ur online..hi!

soutsada! hi there!shanda im visiting ur site right now..its cool

Guest soutsada7

hi Joy :waves at you excitedly and happily: wahh, long time no see and I'm so happy to have you back :D:w00t: so, so happy today...wheeee! how's everything in Candada?

anyway, Candy, about that beauty contest, of course SHG's winning by a loooong shot ;)

Guest sweet_treats1812

hello there guys!!! shanda! ur online..hi!

soutsada! hi there!shanda im visiting ur site right now..its cool

joy! how have u been girl????

hi Joy :waves at you excitedly and happily: wahh, long time no see and I'm so happy to have you back :D:w00t: so, so happy today...wheeee! how's everything in Candada?

anyway, Candy, about that beauty contest, of course SHG's winning by a loooong shot ;)

eh? no no~ i mean the one about that website thing? the one where the person hu was looking for close ups of shk was gonna put it up on a website or smthing so the site can do this beauty analysis thingie...hehehe..m not making any sense am i? :P

Guest jieun_lady

yep..i know.. its been a very long time... and i missed this thread very badly... and all of you... waaah...just figured out that shg and cth went to hongkong last feb? i went there last feb also... gosh...i missed that part... looking at your pic...i terribly miss my two dogs i left in the philippines... good thing my auntie has a very cute plump cat...

Guest sweet_treats1812

^aaawww...it's alright..at least u have the cat ;) what have u been doing there these days?

yep, shk and cth went to hongkong..then they went to malaysia and thailand..too bad they didnt include the philippines huh? :lol:

Guest jieun_lady

candy hugs and kisses to you... waaah... i missed your very funny and somewhat animated personality... you're very sanguine... haah... i already am missing a lot of people... my friends are nowhere to be found here...at least i got you guys... and the weather....extremely cold... although its sunny outside... the wind is very chilling so i cant go out and have some fresh air...

Guest soutsada7

joy! how have u been girl????

eh? no no~ i mean the one about that website thing? the one where the person hu was looking for close ups of shk was gonna put it up on a website or smthing so the site can do this beauty analysis thingie...hehehe..m not making any sense am i? :P

oh, lol, I thought you meant the "who's prettiest?" thread thingy :lol: my bad...yeah, I know what you're talking about, but I don't know if the person did the analysis thing...maybe I can do it when I have the time :D

yep..i know.. its been a very long time... and i missed this thread very badly... and all of you... waaah...just figured out that shg and cth went to hongkong last feb? i went there last feb also... gosh...i missed that part... looking at your pic...i terribly miss my two dogs i left in the philippines... good thing my auntie has a very cute plump cat...

awww, it's ok Joy...like Candy said, at least your aunty has a cat. Besides, your dogs are in good hands ;)