Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest raptile

hi everyone~ i've always been reading this thread, but i've never made an attempt to post! anyway~ i'm a huge bi-kyo fan and i realized that many of you are also bi-kyo fans! wohoo~ lotza supporters! :lol: it's getting more exciting as 15th is arriving, and hopefully we are all gonna see what we long for. :rolleyes: hehe~

Guest precious_rain

Yeah, but she's really a nice friend that even if she's tired... she went and watched.

I wonder why they didn't have even a small clip of her like this during Cyborg Preem. There's 1 piece of pic which we know, it's her.

For the clip, it is definitely not SHK. The whole image not just the hair is different. And she was not even treated as a star. Do you think if the reporters see them, it's only BI they run after? And I don't think that you can do a camera trick on that. Maybe you are just sleepy that night sis. ;) no worries.

Guest bi_bi88

in Hyesa...they've got a MNET clip of the VIP premiere .. SHK was looking around and she seemed to be very happy.

Please go and take a look.

was she the one wearing the sunglasses and wave her hand when the actress was saying sumthing...the clip was too fast and short so i couldnt see properly..but i didnt know she wore shades at the premiere..???

Oh i need to see a new pic of SHG soon. One where she loooks fresh and happy. The one at the premier, i thought for a while she was actually sleeping.

Shanda I just checked out your site. Thanks for the clear and organized info. A lot of my questions were answered there.

It's okay, if it's not her with Rain. I mean they're not that stupid to show up together.. Aren't there enough rumors after the kimbap accident? We all should just wait for the real pictures/interview on the Feb 15.. Then, we can talk from there. ^^;

It seems like a lot of people here want to create a romantic relationship between Bi and 송혜교 when there is NO EVIDENCE that one exists.

It's pretty sad. And it just contributes to the invasiveness that surrounds her.

Let it go already.

Guest Denstradamus

It seems like a lot of people here want to create a romantic relationship between Bi and 송혜교 when there is NO EVIDENCE that one exists.

It's pretty sad. And it just contributes to the invasiveness that surrounds her.

Let it go already.

Are you a SHK fan? Are you even trying to be "objective"? Sounds like you stand on one side of the fence.

How is it exactly "sad" for people to have fantasies? If it makes people happy and sane to have fantasies, i'm all for it.

It DOESNT matter who SHK hooks up with, because when that day of her coming out with a BF (not referring to Bi, but any other guy) happens, that "invasiveness" will surround her, whether YOU, her and everyone else likes it or not. That's the life of a celebrity and if you didn't figure that out awhile ago, then that's "pretty sad".

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Let it go already.

What?! They're not a couple?! I guess I've been living in my own dreamland for too long :sweatingbullets: . Anyways, the real world is less entertaining so I like to fantasize whether it be about me & Bi or SHK & Bi. And I don't think fans are very invasive in her private life since she's such a private person. We'd be lucky to get any news about her at all.

Guest evenstar7377

yay! a confirmation from SIDUS!!!! i am gonna see my fave couple together again!!!! so happy!!

February 15 is a red letter day for all of us....bi-Kyo fans!! :w00t:

i don't mind fantasizing about bi_kyo....it makes me happy...that's what matters...and in fairness to all bi-kyo shipper i don;t think we have gone overboard right??? we still respect their privacy... :lol: ...here's hoping that one day we will all be vindicated that our fantasies may not really be a fantasy after all..... :D

Guest jgabriel2005

just one question. how come she did not give an interview while other stars did? everytime she attends a premier she never really gives any interview.

^^ is the man on her left recognizable?

When I see the Mnet clip .. available in Hyesa... she was actually sitting between 2 man-like women :sweatingbullets:

Guest sweet_treats1812

just one question. how come she did not give an interview while other stars did? everytime she attends a premier she never really gives any interview.

yeah, i noticed that too..maybe she was too tired to say smthing? or maybe her schedule was really tight..who knows. at least she went...it's cool seeing her there ;)

When I see the Nnet clip .. available in Hyesa... she was actually sitting between 2 man-like women :sweatingbullets:

bwahahaha! "man-like women"~~ u made me laugh with that winnie :lol: i know what u mean though..mwahahaha..

Guest jihinpark

I love how korean profiles always say that actresses are under 100 lbs. But seriously, I don't think any of them are under 100 lbs. (cuz that'd be really really skinny and pretty anorexic looking?)

but anyway i love her. she's gorgeous and such a talented actress!

Guest precious_rain

I'm sure they are asking her opinion as you can see in the pics, there are lots of people gathered around her. I heard that she's not giving interview too often... I don't know why. But the presence counts. Action speaks louder than words. :)

Guest maisara

hello everyone!

im so happy and cant wait for 15th Feb to come,

hopefully there'll be more pics/vids and news from China regarding SHK and Bi promoting FH :)

talking abt BiKyo shippers, hehehehe u can count me in bcoz im definetely one of them! :D

hopefully SHK will get enuff rest before her trip to China,

bcoz looking at her pic during CTH premier, she really looked tired and seems like loosing some weight

she must be very tired bcoz of her tight schedule :(

thanks a lot also for all latest news and pics of her! :)