Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest evenstar7377

she just looks different because of the makeup and eyebrow...

I perosnally think it's the eyebrow, it really makes a huge difference..

SHG did not get any Surgery!! :)

yes...i don't believe in the rumors that she had her nose done..what for???she does not need it...her nose looks good as it is......people just keeps on inventing stuff to discredit her beauty....anyway, the truth will prevail anyway... :excl:

to her detractors : accept it SHK is almost perfect.... :tongue2:

Guest jgabriel2005

i noticed that this topic about hye kyo having a plastic surgery comes up in this forum every 3 months. it's a cycle it seems. if it came up because of the roem photos i think that she looks different there because of her make-up or the way they edited the photos. anyhow, we should not be affected with all this talk since it's all nonsense.

Her ROEM pics is very different indeed. Imo, too much makeup, so much that it changes her looks. I did not recognize her first pic. i still prefer the natural her. But nevertheless, the 3rd pic is gorgeous, I love how the pic is taken, made her looked tall and slender. the last pic, with the yellow outfit was also good.

Guest sweet_treats1812

i guess it's understandable why people think she had nose surgery done or something, because in those photos from ROEM, she really does look different and i guess the nose is what most people can easily notice...but then again, i think it's only because she seems to have such heavy make-up in those photos...not at all like her other ones where her natural features and beauty really shine through~ ;)

we've all seen those recent candid photos of her and nothing seems different...

Hi everyone, I've just read from hyesa.com and hyebaragi.com (2 of Song Hye Gyo' s very reliable Korean websites) that the Roem photos were never officially released nor were they even ready to be shown. This is why the photos seem 'strange' and doesn't look like her. Sidus is requesting that all the sites take down the photos so I think we should do as they wish out of respect to them as a company but also and more importantly, out of respect to Hye Gyo. I will edit my posts where I posted extra photos from the shoot and we'll have to ask a mod to remove the other post in the Korean Celeb Photos section. Thank you.

Hi everyone, I've just read from hyesa.com and hyebaragi.com (2 of Song Hye Gyo' s very reliable Korean websites) that the Roem photos were never officially released nor were they even ready to be shown. This is why the photos seem 'strange' and doesn't look like her. Sidus is requesting that all the sites take down the photos so I think we should do as they wish out of respect to them as a company but also and more importantly, out of respect to Hye Gyo. I will edit my posts where I posted extra photos from the shoot and we'll have to ask a mod to remove the other post in the Korean Celeb Photos section. Thank you.

I've just removed the photos from my post...I think who post them in the photo sections could remove them herself.

i noticed that this topic about hye kyo having a plastic surgery comes up in this forum every 3 months. it's a cycle it seems. if it came up because of the roem photos i think that she looks different there because of her make-up or the way they edited the photos. anyhow, we should not be affected with all this talk since it's all nonsense.

Haha very nice observation jgab.

BTW, i read at Bi's thread that he got hurt during his concert in HK. Wonder if Han jeun called him up to show her concern. Hmmm...don't mind me. My imagination working again bec I just saw the FH teaser on tv. 3 days to go and it's FH again. And the teaser says "THE HIGHEST RATING KOREAN DRAMA IN THE HISTORY OF PHIL TV." mwahahaha!!!!

Guest sweet_treats1812

^maybe u just need to refresh the site or something ;) or maybe by now the people who posted them up have taken them down already~

thanks for the info shanda..that was pretty quick of them to announce that...if those weren't the actual pics, then i hope the actual official ones will be better somehow :sweatingbullets:

anette, full house is being aired in the philippines again? wow, how many times has it been? :lol:

Guest evenstar7377

Haha very nice observation jgab.

BTW, i read at Bi's thread that he got hurt during his concert in HK. Wonder if Han jeun called him up to show her concern. Hmmm...don't mind me. My imagination working again bec I just saw the FH teaser on tv. 3 days to go and it's FH again. And the teaser says "THE HIGHEST RATING KOREAN DRAMA IN THE HISTORY OF PHIL TV." mwahahaha!!!!

annette - i saw the teaser too...and i was happy when GMA 7 included it in the teaser...of course it;s the highest korean drama ever..and no other korean drama shown in the phils. has ever beaten it..maybe only another bi-kyo drama can beat the ratings of FH here in the Phils... :lol:

just sad i won;t be able to watch the re-runs because of the timeslot... :(

Hyekyo will go to N.Korea to shoot on 28Jan....only she will be going, not YJT (I think he has finished his part already). The film is said to have 80% completed.

The news has not say how long they will stay there :sweatingbullets:

Hopefully, the film would be completed real soon, so that Hyekyo could rest and do whatever she likes. :rolleyes:

Guest sweet_treats1812

thanks for the update winnie!

i hope she goes there safely..this movie really sounds like it's a lot of work...i'm looking forward to the whole thing ^^ i hope the movie will receive good reviews once it's out~

I wish that SHG will be safe when she goes to N. Korea to film. As for the ROEM photos, the overall look and concept of the photoshoot is different from her other ones. Hence , she looks different. But for sure no surgery. She does not need it. She is pretty no need for enhancement or changes.

Guest soutsada7

^^agrees with you 100% :toggles head up and down :lol::

hi guys! i think i just missed all the action, fine by me though because all those SHK-had-a-nose-job nonsense just irritates the heck out of me :tongue2: ... but i'm sorry i didn't get to see her ROEM pics though :(

welcome back, isabella sis :D yep, it is indeed rather irritating >_<.

Hyekyo will go to N.Korea to shoot on 28Jan....only she will be going, not YJT (I think he has finished his part already). The film is said to have 80% completed.

The news has not say how long they will stay there :sweatingbullets:

Hopefully, the film would be completed real soon, so that Hyekyo could rest and do whatever she likes. :rolleyes:

thanks for the update, winnie sis...hope our hye gyo have a safe trip and I'm very happy to know that the filming's almost finished :D

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

Ugh... I'm sooo annoyed by those comments. One person writes, "She looks weird. Her nose looks different. Did she get a nose job?" (something along those lines) and then some else just reads it the way they want and goes, "Oh... no wonder, she got a nose job!" :rolleyes: UGH... annoys the heck out of me. Lol... sorry about venting my anger here, but some of the comments are kinda "where the heck did you read that?!" <_< . Like, can you think first? Why would she get a noser job now after 10 years of being in the entertainment business?

Anyways, I also hope the filming goes well in N. Korea. Tensions are high over there, right? Please be safe! And share more pictures!

Guest evenstar7377

thanks for the update winnie!

i hope she goes there safely..this movie really sounds like it's a lot of work...i'm looking forward to the whole thing ^^ i hope the movie will receive good reviews once it's out~

i hope that everything will turn out well on her N. Korea filming and she will be safe...and I hope the filming will end soon, so we can already expect more press releases, pictures of SHK...

Cool! thanks bier. I've been waiting for the time to be announced. At least it's not earlier than 4. I can watch it. And hope it's the DC version.

Have a safe trip and a safe stay in Nokor, SHK and Hwanjini staff. When she returns I hope to see some pics. TY winnie for the sched.