Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sweet_treats1812

wow, thanks for the photos winnie!!!

her look in that photoshoot is certainly more different..she looks classy..and so very very pretty :blush:

She looks really classy in those new Roem photoshoots. Yet the outfits are rather too vibrant. I like simple looking Hye Kyo more.

I...don't like em =x I like the clothes, but her hair? Aish...it looks weird and makes her look so old. Not really liking the make-up job either. Some of them are a lot better than the others though. Hope to see better photoshoots later on, she's too pretty to have pictures like that.

Guest lilsh0rtnancy

I...don't like em =x I like the clothes, but her hair? Aish...it looks weird and makes her look so old. Not really liking the make-up job either. Some of them are a lot better than the others though. Hope to see better photoshoots later on, she's too pretty to have pictures like that.

I agree. In some of the pics her hair and makeup makes her look a lot older than her age. She's already pretty, STOP putting unnecessary stuff on her face! Still pretty nonetheless. You can't deny her beauty, even if you dress her up as the ugliest witch.

I guess she's going for a more "matured" look w/ this endorsement.

Guest honey_ping

Thanks for all those gorgeous Roem photos. She really has that classic, elegant look on her with different sort of interesting poses................That's what we call photogenic!

I also thinks that they are putting too much make up on her ... as for the clothes...it seems too elegant for wearing to work ... not really sure when should they be worn.

edit:

The photos style are really the opposite of innisfree :rolleyes:

Thanks for the pics, but I don't like the clothes, and I agree that they made her looked to mature or probably the lighting is not good. I dont like her hair also. They should change the hair and make up artist and also she should be wearing light colors, its seems it does not suit her well with all those vibrant colors that 30-40's something wear.

Guest jgabriel2005

she still looks pretty but the shots could have been better. the photographer did not really capture hye kyo's best angle. her innisfree pics are still the best.

Guest bier4ever

thanks winnie for the pics. she looked quite matured and the make up is not that appropriate for her face. i guess her face doesnt need too much make up. i dont like all of the clothes too but she still looked sexy.

Guest soutsada7

thanks winnie for sharing the newest pix of shg :w00t: agrees with some of our shgers sis here that the makeup is rather extraneous :wacko: she still looks gorgeous nevertheless...just that I prefer her natural looks more :P

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Re: ROEM, I saw some photos of Im Soo Jung from her stint as ROEM endorser, and she had the same theme: classic 1920's style make-up, clothes and styling. It fits ISJ, but I personally think it doesn't fit HyeKyo. She's still pretty, but after being stunned by her natural beauty at the Innisfree ads, I just think ROEM's style is just not her.

@ll: thanks guys ^^ and thanks for posting shk's picture, although she looks kinda old in that make up :D

Some people said Song Hye Kyo and Lee Dae Hee looked alike in their Full House and My Girl, do you guys think they look alike?

comparison5iu0yf.jpg (click on the picture to get larger size)

Guest kierelun

@ll: thanks guys ^^ and thanks for posting shk's picture, although she looks kinda old in that make up :D

Some people said Song Hye Kyo and Lee Dae Hee looked alike in their Full House and My Girl, do you guys think they look alike?

comparison5iu0yf.jpg (click on the picture to get larger size)

what a coincidence that S'pore this week's 8Days magazine published an artcile about Korean dramas in reference to My Girl which is now screening on SCV channel who concluded that My Girl is hard to watch when this show's prettiest star is a man, Lee JunKi. there were comparisons between Lee Dae Hae and Song Hye Kyo in My Girl and Full House. the writer commented that LDH was a poor copycat who tried too pitifully hard to act cute like SHK did so effortlessly in Full House and that LeeJunKi looks so much prettier that LDH, who's not the demure, delicate Korean beauty (quite an insult to LDH)