Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest LuvSHK

thank you so much Shanda for the candid pics and Winnie for her Hwangjini pics. I wonder how you guys manage to get such pictures, you guys are simply the BEST!!!

so SHK uses Ralph Lauren eh :phew:bluess4.jpg <--- could it be this one? it's the only RL fragrance i can find that comes in a blue bottle... there's a D&G Light Blue fragrance :huh: .....

i say her name like this... song hey kyo :P ... but when i listen to her say her name, her kyo sounds more like a gyo than a kyo, but Bi says kyo with a 'k' than a 'g' (i think)... anyways a prefer to say her name with a 'k' since she's cute ;)

Interesting, this fragrance is light and and lasting, it is very nice, I love it myself. As for her name, I pronounce " Hui" Kyo, remember somewhere down the thread, her name related to intelligent and talented, "Hui" as in mandarin is intelligent, knowledge and wisdom, that's why our unnie is so intelligent and wise. :rolleyes:

Guest charles0702

This girl is one fine lady... :lol:

hey marcus.. welcome to our wonderful shk thread.. shk is indeed a beautiful woman... my brother said exactly what you posted when he first saw her pix.. :lol: i think alot of guys think that too :)

Interesting, this fragrance is light and and lasting, it is very nice, I love it myself. As for her name, I pronounce " Hui" Kyo, remember somewhere down the thread, her name related to intelligent and talented, "Hui" as in mandarin is intelligent, knowledge and wisdom, that's why our unnie is so intelligent and wise. :rolleyes:

thanx luvshk.. i didn't know that "hui" meant intellegent, knowledge, and wisdom in madarin.. i think shk fits her name beautifully.. she is intelligent and beautiful.. by the way, did you notice that the poster above you have the same soompi name but spelled differently.. :lol:

I pronounce her name as song hye ki o

raph lauren should ask her to do the commercial for that perfume so she can be internationally famous hehe and we get to see more of her, of course. :D

even thou shk is korean i think her face doesnt have the asian look bcause she doesnt have the chinky eyes or the chubby cheeks now. but shes verryyyyy beautiful!!! (i know asians dont have to have chinky eyes. lol my mom has real double eyelids so.)

Guest sweet_treats1812

New candids of our girl :wub: 사랑니 from hyebaragi.com posted links from cyworld of Hye Gyo from December 22, 2006! It looks like she had a great time with her friends and she looks gorgeous like always.

http://img487.imageshack.us/img487/4203/12...yworld01rr8.jpg

http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/473/122206cyworld02gu1.jpg

http://img247.imageshack.us/img247/2168/12...yworld03zs4.jpg

woohoo! thanks for the pics, shanda! she looks great! i really love how her hair is longer now..woohoo!!!

oh..and about the pronounciation thing..i say her name as song, he (as in the he in health), and gyo, with the g :lol:

Guest charles0702

woohoo! thanks for the pics, shanda! she looks great! i really love how her hair is longer now..woohoo!!!

oh..and about the pronounciation thing..i say her name as song, he (as in the he in health), and gyo, with the g :lol:

candy sis.. the way you pronounce shk unni's name is the same way my sister pronounces it.. i love shk unni's long hair.. i think she looks even more gorgeous when her hair is long.. but my sister likes her hair short because she says it makes her a little chubbier which makes her look healthier.. either way, she is gorgeous :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

candy sis.. the way you pronounce shk unni's name is the same way my sister pronounces it.. i love shk unni's long hair.. i think she looks even more gorgeous when her hair is long.. but my sister likes her hair short because she says it makes her a little chubbier which makes her look healthier.. either way, she is gorgeous :lol:

ooohh...that's cool ^^ yeah, i really like her hair long...it makes her look more elegant somehow... :blush:

Guest soutsada7

Not this one... it is the light blue one. :rolleyes: The third bottle.

200404190500005_1_7Zbstk3v0qZf.jpg

cool, I use the same bottle too! :w00t: haha, I'm loving this, thanks winnie sis for the info :D

welcome back, jenna and welcome to all the newcomers to this thread :D

Guest charles0702

cool, I use the same bottle too! :w00t: haha, I'm loving this, thanks winnie sis for the info :D

welcome back, jenna and welcome to all the newcomers to this thread :D

soutsada sis.. so you use the same perfume as shk unni.. how cool is that.. since you use the same perfume, you should know how shk smells :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

soutsada sis.. so you use the same perfume as shk unni.. how cool is that.. since you use the same perfume, you should know how shk smells :lol:

hahahahaha! that's right! that is so cute, soutsada! :lol: how's the smell, by the way? can u describe it to us? i'm not much of a perfume user....maybe i shud smell that ralph lauren perfume the next time i go to the mall ^^

Hehe, so she's a Ralph Lauren user? That's cool. :) And I agree with candy: soutsada, can you describe the scent? Haha. I'm not too big on perfumes either. :)

Oh, and I pronounce her name as Song Hey (like hey! haha) Kyo, but sometimes it's a mix between a 'g' and a 'k' sound. Like, I alternate, hehe. :]

Thanks for the welcome back, tammie and soutsada! It feels good to be back. :)

Guest charles0702

hahahahaha! that's right! that is so cute, soutsada! :lol: how's the smell, by the way? can u describe it to us? i'm not much of a perfume user....maybe i shud smell that ralph lauren perfume the next time i go to the mall ^^

ha ha candy sis.. you're so funny :lol: the next time i go to the mall, i need to get a sample of that perfume.. i wonder how it smells.. it must smell good if shk unni and soutsada uses it :lol: just by looking at it, it looks like it has a soft smell.. :huh:

Hehe, so she's a Ralph Lauren user? That's cool. :) And I agree with candy: soutsada, can you describe the scent? Haha. I'm not too big on perfumes either. :)

Oh, and I pronounce her name as Song Hey (like hey! haha) Kyo, but sometimes it's a mix between a 'g' and a 'k' sound. Like, I alternate, hehe. :]

Thanks for the welcome back, tammie and soutsada! It feels good to be back. :)

jenna sis.. i am just glad to have you back.. missed reading your posts dearie.. by the way, i don't know whether i thanked you or not for making the shk birthday banner blog.... thanx.. :lol:

Guest sweet_treats1812

^uh oh..now that u mention the blog, tammie, i feel guilty...her bday came and went and i did not write a single thing on that blog!!! :tears: so sorry!

Guest charles0702

^^^^^^^

nothing to worry about candy sis.. i think i was the only person besides jenna who wrote in the blog.. i think everyone else was busy but i am happy that our shk unni birthday project was a success.. boy, do i miss seing that birthday banner.. :sweatingbullets:

anyways.. does anyone in here know how to photoshop.. i made a fan blog for shk and won bin.. just click on my link if you want to see it.. i wanted to add more pix of them together.. if you know how to photoshop and can photoshop some pix for me, please pm me.. thanx..

^^

No problem at all for making the blog, tammie sis! And candy sis, no need to feel sorry, like tammie sis said, we were all busy. :) But I do feel bad that I didn't really contribute in other ways for the project! But I'm glad also that the project was a success :D.

lucky Soutsada *jealous* ...you get to smell like SHK unnie

ralphgd9.jpg

according to polo.com it smells like... RALPH captures the energy, spirit and personality of today's young woman with a colorful, floral fragrance: sparkling green apple leaves, zesty orange mandarin, charismatic pink magnolia, seductive purple freesia and soft blue musk. Made in the USA.

but it's $45-$59.50/bottle *gulps* :mellow: ... maybe when i get a job, i'll just go smell the sample at the mall for now ;)

Tammie sis, i love your blog! i'll try to look for pics of bin-kyo too!