Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

sorry if wrong for the article:confused:Love their photo at Award event:heart:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/5-reasons-why-we-ship-song-song-couple/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=DramaFever

5 reasons why we ship the Song Song couple

by whatadrama on Thu, Jul 27, 2017

9ef00b3b-5b40-413d-8ace-618aef2ac64d.png

When Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo announced plans to marry, we shouted: the Song Song couple is real! Here are five reasons why we cannot help but fall in
love with the Descendants of the Sun costars-turned-couple.

1. The chemistry is undeniable

1.gif?type=w1

On Dec. 31, 2016, Descendants of the Sun’s Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo received the grand award, which was the first joint award in KBS Drama Awards’ 30-year history. In the clip above, you’ll see Song Song couple holding hands tightly seconds before hearing their names announced. On stage, they thanked each other as quoted below:

Song Hye Gyo: I could have gotten on stage for this award because of the best partner, Mr. Song Joong Ki. Without him, I wouldn’t have been on stage right now. I would like to thank Joong Ki again.

Song Joong Ki: I give all the honor to my big sunbae and beautiful, lovely partner, Hye Gyo noona. Thank you noona.

2. They're good-hearted

1059aef2-06a7-49c7-a810-978a1eb8fe6c.jpg

Song Joong Ki said on recently donating 20,000,000 won (17,881 USD) to a shelter for comfort women victims, “I was influenced by Song Hye Gyo.” He added, “I learn things from her as an actor and person.”

For years Song Hye Gyo has been donating to different causes. Most notably, she worked with museums worldwide to provide floor plans and guides written in Korean. The Korean pamphlet in New York City’s Museum of Modern Art is a work of hers.

3. They're romantic

bc9d2835-c460-4431-8a55-8120dede976d.jpg

They denied dating rumors twice--in New York and Bali--to protect each other. After the July 5 wedding announcement, Dispatch said Song Joong Ki had proposed to Song Hye Gyo at a Tokyo restaurant called Mapu (麻布) in January. A Japanese fan of the couple shared more details on Twitter: “I heard from a friend who works at Mapu that Song Song couple and staff members had visited the restaurant and had a marriage proposal event … Song Hye Gyo cried and showed off the ring to a (probably Descendants of the Sun) staff member. Isn’t she cute? … It’s uncertain whether he proposed that day but they definitely had some sort of event. I’m happy it happened in Japan.”

4. They love their job

ad771ef2-3679-4d48-8627-49ef4eb3e8a4.jpg

The talented actors plan to work even harder after the wedding!

"After the wedding, we're going to start filming," Song Joong Ki said in Monday's interview. "Both of us have so much work and there are a lot to prepare before shooting starts. I don't think we can travel (for honeymoon)." Regarding his next drama, Song Joong Ki replied, "Nothing is confirmed. I'm thinking more carefully about it than ever before because it would be my first drama after marriage."

5. Their babies are going to be so adorable!

4085579a-8237-45ac-b4c5-a6302805d675.png

Need we say more?!

-------------------------------------

I Will Wait For You (theme from "The Umbrellas Of Cherbourg")

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ2dGjmixfs

Hi. @Bohmi Hope she considers that movie offer soon and I also miss her act on small screen at the same time. Really really miss her act that's reason why my dp pic is Kyo reading script (silluhuet) and post up random pics  of her reading script from her previous work .

Here's more

DFfJhZkVwAAkyRQ?format=jpg

DFfJjdcVwAADn6h?format=jpg

DFfJisNUQAAk3xl?format=jpg

Is this one a hint of her new project??? Anyone can translate this? 

DF00TiDUwAItH7o?format=jpg

Ctto

• Like 7

Guest RoseS

:smirk: wedding date, SHK&SJK's birthdays

http://www.hellokpop.com/internet/fans-discover-song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-date/

With these 2 sets of numbers (0919 + 1122), the auspicious mathematical formula is based on the following calculation using the numeration from right to left:

• Ones: 9 + 2 = 11 (takes only 1 digit)
  • Tens: 1 + 2 = 3

Hence, the date is 31 (31st).

• Hundreds and Thousands: 9 + 1 = 10

Hence, the month is 10 (October).

Therefore, the conclusive best date for this marriage is October 31.

-----------------

http://www.christianpost.com/news/song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-wedding-latest-news-actor-shares-his-thoughts-on-marriage-193208/

"Even now, there are many people who encourage us, and this is truthfully a source of strength for me," he said, thanking the fans for their kind words. Song Joong Ki adds that he realizes just now how a wedding can be a huge event for everyone involved.

-----------------

Glad to hear, SHK's wedding=not 'too much' private:heart:

“Descendants Of The Sun” Actor David Lee McInnis Is In The Philippines; Met Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo Earlier On

By dmlacson | July 26, 2017

Descendants of the Sun actor David Lee McInnis arrived in the Philippines on the night of July 25 for a three-day vacation.  McInnis then talked about his future projects, saying that he has a lot of projects lined up for fans. He also talked about the upcoming wedding of his fellow Descendants of the Sun actors Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo. He further revealed that he had drinks with the couple two weeks ago, and was invited to the wedding. “Which is super cool,” he said.

He admitted that he was surprised to know that the lead couple of the drama are dating in real life. “I was like, ‘so, what’s going on?’ He (Song Joong Ki) was like, ‘Yeah, we weren’t really gonna get married now, but we’re gonna wait, but we figured this is a good time for both of us,” he said.

------------------------

http://www.hellokpop.com/news/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-reject-sponsors/

Song Joong Ki And Song Hye Kyo Reject All Sponsors; To Pay For Their Own Wedding Expenses

By Adrian | July 29, 2017

It is noted that Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo actually received numerous sponsorship offers, but they were all rejected. In return, the couple replied that they want to depend on themselves for their own marriage, while expressing thanks for the kind gestures from the sponsors.

It is a common practice for celebrities to receive sponsors’ offers, but Song-Song couple insisted on keeping to their own principles. After this news surfaced to the public, Song Joong and Song Hye Kyo have won praises from netizens.

At the moment, the two are preparing for their wedding on Oct 31. Because wedding is a complicated affair, when asked if both have ever quarreled because of the preparations, Song Joong Ki displayed his strong attitude to protect his wife-to-be. He responded that “what his wife said is always right”.

---------------------

career or children, which one's more important:smirk:

http://kpopfighting.com/2017/07/29/song-joong-ki-lee-kwang-soo-still-cant-believe-im-getting-married-soon/

Jul 29, 2017

“Recently many people wished me, I’m not sure whether they are wishing for my new movie or congratulating me on my marriage”, said Song Joong Ki.

Movie Battleship Island finally aired in cinemas starting from 26 July, and as the main lead of the movie, Soong Joong Ki received an interview to promote the movie. During the interview, he discussed the behind the story while filming the movie, his current updates and also the sweet moments between him and his fiancee, Song Hye Gyo.

Song Joong Ki back to the big screen after 5 years and Battleship Island is the first movie after he discharged from the military. The movie focus has transferred to his marriage which will be held in October.

When he heard the questions about his fiancee, Song Hye Gyo, Song Joong Ki said: “I still feel strange to being address as the ‘Groom-to-be’, I think I will feel unrealistic until the date of my wedding. Many people came forward and said ‘Congratulations’ which I feel really grateful. I will do more great things, although it sounds so grand but this is through my heart (sincere).”

“Actually I wanted to announce my marriage after Battleship Island premiered, but as things happen, I think a lot and discussed with Hye Gyo and decided to announce our marriage. Because it was during the movie promotion period, so the news is focusing on me and I feel so sorry for the whole production team. But marriage is one of the biggest things in my life, so I don’t want to hear any fake rumours about me and Hye Gyo. So, we announced after the discussion, actually, we were very worried that day.”

Song Joong Ki’s marriage not only shocking the public but also to the fans and those who were most shock about the news were his celebrity friends. “Recently I received lots of wishes, but I don’t know they are congratulating my new movie or my marriage. Yesterday, Lee Kwang Soo sent me a message and said ‘You are getting married’, maybe Kwang Soo drank alcohol, so he can’t believe I’m getting married soon.”

Song Joong Ki also revealed that Song Hye Gyo influenced him a lot, and recently he began to focus on charity and even donate to the charity house. I have the thought not only because of movie Battleship Island which gave me a new understanding of history but also influenced by my fiancee. “She’s my senior, co-worker, have lots of views, not only as an actor but also as a person who I need to learn more about. We often chatting and have learnt the positive values, moving forward will continue to learn.”

Marriage is always a sensitive topic to the top stars, and Song Joong Ki said he also has the thought, “but what’s more important than this is because of Song Hye Gyo then I have this thought, she’s really good and is the partner who I want to spend in rest of my life.”

As the wedding date is approaching, Song Joong Ki answered his idol in marriage. He revealed is brother Cha Tae Hyun, “I grow by watching Cha Tae Hyun’s movie, I think he’s the most handsome actor in Korea. I really respect him, he takes good care and love his family, at the same time, very professional towards his work, he’s the person who I need to learn from.” Journalist then mentioned that Cha Tae Hyun is now a dad of 3 children, then Song Joong Ki answered: “I will think about this slowly after the wedding.”

----------------------------

SHK's interview(?) seem the medias do not have a chance, as happen from SJK's parent:no_mouth:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/song-joong-ki-is-spending-the-best-summer-of-life-and-heres-why/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=Full House - Korean Drama

[Song has been giving a lot of interviews lately, probably because of the new film premiere, but perhaps also because he does not want reporters calling his parents who live in the countryside, which is something he briefly mentioned in Monday’s interview: “I don’t know how they got the phone number, but they have called my parents,” Song said. “My parents live in the suburbs, and they said they were startled … I’m a little sad about it. So I try to talk more openly in interviews.”]

[Congratulations on your marriage again, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo!]

------------------------

Actress Kim Ji Won congratulates the Song-Song couple + shares her views on dating co-stars

By KpopJoA    22 hours ago   
song-joong-ki-,kim-ji-won,song-hye-kyo
Actress Kim Ji Won recently congratulated Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo on their upcoming marriage!

Kim Ji Won sat down for an interview inside a cafe in Seoul where she reminisced about working with Song Joong Ki in 'Descendents of the Sun'. When asked if she had been aware of the couple's wedding news, she replied, "I found out from reading news articles," and couldn't hide her surprised expression.

She described, "I was the youngest member on set at the time. I happened to be doing my own thing, so I wasn't aware of Song-Song's relationship."

Revealing she had yet to congratulate the couple, Kim Ji Won shared, "I figured they would be receiving a flood of calls and messages, so I haven't contacted them yet. But really, I'm so happy for them and would like to send my congratulations. I think it's a wonderful thing to spend the rest of your life with the person you love. That's something everyone is envious about."

She then added, "I never thought of meeting and dating someone on set. I'm not sure when that time will come."

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2017/07/actress-kim-ji-won-congratulates-the-song-song-couple-shares-her-views-on-dating-co-stars

Guest RoseS

http://kdramabuzz.com/mitsubishis-offer-rejected-song-hye-kyo/

Mitsubishi’s Offer Rejected by Song Hye Kyo

mitsubishis-offer-rejected-song-hye-kyo By MARJIE JOSE JAVIER  July 30, 2017
i-love-kstars-702x459.jpg
Image from ilovekstars

Descendants of the Sun star Song Hye Kyo has turned down Japanese car brand Mitsubishi‘s offer for a different CF that was scheduled to air in China. What caused one of the most-sought actress to reject the offer is the continuous involvement of Mitsubishi with lawsuits over the alleged use of forced labor.

pinterest-1.jpg

Image from pinterest

Seo Kyung Deok of Sungshin Women’s University revealed that Hye Kyo has talked to him about Mitsubishi’s offer, and stated, “Mitsubishi hasn’t taken responsibility for their past actions yet, right? That means I am not going to be modeling for them.”

Meanwhile, the actress is set to wed co-Korean star Song Joong Ki this coming October.

------------------------------

Ms. Park w/Park Hyung Sik(fanmeeting) then SHK's at home to prepare wedding:rolleyes:, no in public

http://us.blastingnews.com/showbiz-tv/2017/07/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-wedding-to-be-live-streamed-on-facebookyoutube-001890263.html

Song Joong-Ki, Song Hye-Kyo wedding to be live streamed on Facebook,YouTube?

Fans might get to see the SongSong wedding live on their smartphones, reports claim.

Caroline Diana
Published on:
30 July 2017
Fans are hoping to see the SongSong wedding on their smartphones. [Image via Facebook/DramaFever]
Fans are hoping to see the SongSong wedding on their smartphones. [Image via Facebook/DramaFever]

It looks like Hallyu stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo might once again create a social media revolution. Reports on social media claim that South Korean stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo might live stream their#Wedding. Sources on social networking sites, who claimed to be in touch with the agencies of both actors, said that the team is toying with the ideato broadcast the SongSong wedding live on social media sites like Facebook and YouTube. This does seem like a good idea as the SongSong couple have fans around the world.

Live streaming is the latest trend among social media broadcasters. It allows anyone to stream a video live and has the potential to reach millions of viewers without the latter having to pay for it.

No official confirmation from agencies

Neither Blossom Entertainment which handles Song Joong-ki nor UAAthat manages Song Hye-kyo has officially confirmed that the wedding would be live streamed. However, rumors are doing the rounds on social media that the wedding on October 31 will be broadcast live.

When the celebrity couple made their wedding announcement in July, fans were thrilled. The charming couple who worked on the historical Korean military romance, “Descendants of the Sun” displayed a chemistry so magical that the fans wished that they get together in real life. Luckily, their prayers were answered when the couple announced their intention to wed.

Great news fans. Not confirmed yet but Song joong ki, song hye kyo may live stream their wedding on Social media sites.

— #NATIVE (@hashnative) 

Fans are now waiting for an official word from the agencies, confirming that the wedding would be live streamed.

SongSong wedding to be the talk of the town

Ever since the couple announced their plans to wed, fans have been floating many theories about the upcoming wedding. The admin of the SongSong Wedding page, on condition of anonymity, speculates that the wedding will be held in a grand scale. “The groom is handsome and the bride is ravishing. The SongSong wedding will be the talk of the town,” she said.

SongSong wedding location

A few news reports claim that Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo will hold their wedding at the fictional Urk church in Taebaek in Gangwon Province, where “Descendants of the Sun” was filmed.

Fans of the SongSong couple have always been right about several rumors concerning the couple. Hopefully, the one about the SongSong wedding live-stream sees the light of the day.

Do you think the SongSong should live stream their wedding? Let us know in the comments below. #Song Joong Ki #Song Hye Kyo

Guest RoseS

http://www.hancinema.net/the-actress-whose-beauty-is-praised-by-other-stars-108382.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

The Actress Whose Beauty is Praised By Other Stars

2017/07/30

photo872915.jpg

There are many beautiful actresses in South Korea, but this particular actress is one of the most famous actress for her beauty. Actress Song Hye-kyo is not only beautiful on the outward appearance but also her inner beauty.

Often times, many actors and actresses receive this question in interviews: "Who is the most beautiful actress you've met in your life?" and many shout in unison, "Song Hye-kyo!" Let's see who all have praised her beauty!

Song Joong-ki  Of course, we can NOT exclude him. He mentioned in 2016 KBS Drama Awards, "Every Asians are probably aware of this, but she is really beautiful".
Han Chae-young   So-called the real life Barbie in South Korea, actress Han Chae-young also selected Song Hye-kyo as the most beautiful actress she know of. In the variety show, "Knowing Brothers" on the 1st of this month, she did not hesitate even one-second to answer when she was asked that question.
Park Bo-young  In the interview for the finale of her drama, "Strong Woman Do Bong-soon", she mentioned, "When I saw senior actress Song Hye-kyo in real life, I was amazed at how beautiful she is!"
Hwang Jung-eum  When we go back in time all the way back to 2010, when actress Hwang Jung-eum hosted a radio show, she once praised highly on her senior actress saying, "I think actress Song Hye-kyo is the most beautiful actress in South Korea".
Wong Kar-wai

photo872912.jpg

World famous movie director, Wong Kar-wai also highly praised the beauty of actress Song Hye-kyo. When they worked together for the movie, "The Grandmaster", Wong Kar-wai said, "She possess the most beautiful visual effect".

Jessi  South Korea's rapper and a singer, Jessi (aka Jessica Hyun-ju Ho) also mentioned in a variety show, "I love Song Hye-kyo. I think she's the most beautiful woman in South Korea".
KangNam  Popular entertainer and a singer, KangNam, mentioned in a variety show, of the time when he asked the stylists, "Who's the most beautiful celebrity you worked with?" and the answer was 10 out of 10, Song Hye-kyo.

By. Lily Lee

-------------------------

Song Hye-kyo and "The Battleship Island" Song Joong-ki ranks 1st place in actor brand reputation

2017/07/30 

Koo Chang-whan, director of the Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute, said, "As a result of the evaluation of movie actor brand reputation in July, 2017, Song Joong-ki brand ranked first. Movie actor Song Joong-ki has attracted the attention of consumers through the movie "The Battleship Island". Second place was Song Kang-ho and third came Gong Yoo. The Song Joong-ki brand made in the drama "Descendants of the Sun" led to the marriage with Song Hye-kyo and the film "The Battleship Island"became the issue".

"In the link analysis of the film star Song Joong-ki brand, 'great, surprising and careful' were some frequent keywords. In the keyword analysis, 'Song Hye Kyo, marriage and "The Battleship Island"', were high. Positive rate of negative ratio analysis was analyzed as 64.13%", he added.

Source : www.sedaily.com/NewsV...

-------------------------

http://www.hancinema.net/korean_Song_Hye-kyo.php

Song Joong-ki is a fool for Song Hye-kyo

2017/07/31

photo873252.jpg

Song Joong-ki is already being called 'the fool for Song Hye-kyo'.

tvN "List of Names" ranked Song Joong-ki in 4th place for being a fool for his fiancé Song Hye-kyo.

The two met through the drama "Descendants of the Sun" and began seeing each other after that.

Song Joong-ki claims he was a fan of hers since he was young and looked at her with love dropping from his eyes.

It is claimed that he is already thinking about ways to be a good husband.

Guest RoseS

https://www.dramafever.com/news/everything-you-need-to-know-about-song-song-couples-wedding/

Everything you need to know about the Song Song couple's wedding

by whatadrama on Tue, Aug 01, 2017

4a81c132-61bc-486c-a8a9-94cbdccdcf29.jpg
 Since their July 5th marriage announcement, Song Joong Ki has given interviews here and there, each time unveiling a tiny detail about marriage proposal and wedding with Song Hye Gyo. Here’s everything you need to know about the Descendants of the Sun couple's proposal and wedding!

1. Song Joong Ki proposed to Song Hye Gyo at a Tokyo restaurant in January

878291fb-ec50-496b-836e-6250471b8ebb.jpg

“In the beginning of 2017, we promised to spend the rest of our lives together,” Song Joong Ki has written for his fan cafe.

What made Song Song couple’s marriage possible was Song Joong Ki’s wedding proposal. The actor proposed to his girlfriend at a Tokyo restaurant called Mapu (麻布) in January, according to Dispatch.

A Japanese fan of the couple shared more details on Twitter: “I heard from a friend who works at Mapu that Song Song couple and staff members had visited the restaurant and had a marriage proposal event … Song Hye Gyo cried and showed off the ring to a (probably Descendants of the Sun) staff member. Isn’t she cute? … It’s uncertain whether he proposed that day but they definitely had some sort of event. I’m happy it happened in Japan.”

2. The Song Song couple’s wedding most likely won’t be lavish

d86cb816-8d28-4b14-b17b-4776dddfdac5.jpg

Luxury hotels, wedding dresses, resorts for honeymoon, and gifts are up for grabs for the Song Song couple. They’ve declined all suggestions, hinting their wedding won’t be lavish.

“Thankfully, we’re receiving a lot of sponsorship proposals, but we’re currently turning all down,” an insider explained, according to Sports Chosun.

3. Ok Joo Hyun will sing at the wedding

df5167d8-1f4b-40b8-b4c7-feb2e1a79497.png

According to singer Lee Jung Hyun of The Battleship Island, when she offered Song Joong Ki to sing at his wedding, he politely declined, telling her that Ok Joo Hyun will sing at the wedding.

Ok Joo Hyun and Song Hye Gyo have been friends for a long time. Song attends Ok's musicals from time to time.

4. No honeymoon is planned yet

b53db40a-8134-4797-b7db-43fb7f4cd6d6.jpg

While talking about workload, Song Joong Ki said, “I don't think we can travel (for honeymoon)." If there would be a honeymoon, we speculate it’d be a short trip like Rain and Kim Tae Hee’s to Bali.

5. The couple will get back to work right after the wedding

732a264b-1fd3-4684-9065-5ddb90098878.jpg

"After the wedding, we're going to start filming," Song Joong Ki said in Monday's interview. "Both of us have so much work and there are a lot to prepare before the shooting starts.”

Regarding his next drama, Song Joong Ki replied, "Nothing is confirmed. I'm thinking more carefully about it than ever before because it would be my first drama after marriage."

The Song Song couple is one of the seven couples who fell in love on set and one of the 14 couples who made their relationship official in 2017.

Congratulations again, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo!

Guest RoseS

--http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/5442/20120831/song-hye-kyo-book-trailer-main-video-released.htm

--http://amazingseanonline.com/product/song-hye-kyo-hye-kyos-time/

--https://www.soompi.com/2012/08/30/song-hye-gyo-to-release-photo-essay-book-hye-gyos-time/

--photos, https://www.google.com/search?q=song+hye+kyo+book+it+is+time&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjh_PLE5rfVAhXG64MKHQhHDVsQsAQIRg&biw=1678&bih=864

--http://couch-kimchi.com/2012/08/30/song-hye-kyos-photo-essay-book-drops-today-teaser-trailer/

SONG HYE KYO’S PHOTO ESSAY BOOK DROPS TODAY + TEASER & TRAILER

hkyosong.jpg

Song Hye Kyo‘s book, Hye Kyo’s Time or It’s Time For Hye Kyo (awful title) has dropped on August 30th, but before then, teaser photos as well teaser and trailer videos were released.

“Bird” by K-indie band Dalmoon plays in both the teaser and trailer, in which the bright actress is shown waking up in bed, soaking in the sun rays on a picnic basket, and goofing on a playground merry-go-round.

Song’s book includes stories and photos she compiled over the past four years. A full version of the book’s video will also be unveiled today.

.30-second Teaser for Hye Kyo’s Time

2-minute Trailer for Hye Kyo’s Time

hkyosong1.jpghkyosong3.jpg

52 minutes ago, maytroi said:

Hello! I want to find a link of the photo book 'It's time for Song Hye Kyo' Who can give me, pls.

:wub: I know she's busy with  her wedding preparations and I'm so ecstatic about it but I miss her act so much at the same time :(:bawling:   Maybe 2018 ,2019 or 2020 before she gets a project comeback. Missing her is killing me,ugh * sighs*:bawling::bawling::bawling:

DGOf5EHUwAELp-u?format=jpg&name=small

DFbY3c_W0AANlTb?format=jpg

Spoiler

DFbY9KeXcAIax6-?format=jpg

TWTWB cast and crew 2013

Ctto

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

5 pieces of evidence that prove Song Joong-ki truly loves Song Hye-kyo

2017/08/02 

photo873976.png

Hallyu stars Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo are getting married in October and fans domestic and international are highly supportive. Song Joong-ki has appeared in various official events and interviews since the marriage announcement and he doesn't hide the fact that he is a very happy groom-to-be. Here are five pieces of evidence that prove that he loves her very much.

#1 – He chose the song Song Hye-kyo likes for the ending song of "News Room"

Song Joong-ki appeared on the JTBC "News Room" on the 27th last month and he suggested the OST of "Les Parapluies De Cherbourg" as the ending song. Anchor Son Seok-hee asked why he chose that song and he said it was because his fiancée likes it.

photo873977.jpg

#2 – He announced his marriage right before the release of "Battleship Island"

Thirty-year-old Song Joong-ki is currently on fire in Korea and in China, and has been since last year when the drama "Descendants of the Sun" was on air. Making a marriage announcement at this point means he's very brave.

The Song and Song couple denied their numerous scandals but then suddenly announced that they were getting married. Fans interpreted this as Song Joong-ki's consideration for Song Hye-kyo. The reason he decided to marry her was because "he would've liked to spend the rest of his life with her".

photo873978.jpg

#3 – At the premiere of "Battleship Island" he said, "There is a woman I need to take care of for the rest of my life"

The premiere for "Battleship Island" was held on the 20th last month. Song Joong-ki appealed the movie to the audience and said, "There is a woman I have to take care of for the rest of my life. I need to earn a living". Then asked the audience for a good evaluation.

photo873979.jpg

#4 – His ideal type is "a small and kind looking older woman"

Song Joong-ki mentioned someone resembling Song Hye-kyo in his Taiwan fan meeting last year. He said that he liked someone small and pretty when she eats. She turned out to be Song Hye-kyo.

photo873980.jpg

#5 – Award winning speech, "I think of Song Hye-kyo"

Song Joong-ki had made a suspicious speech last year at the Seoul Drama Awards. He was asked who he thought of first and he said, "Song Hye-kyo. I think she deserves it more than I do".

Source : star.mk.co.kr/new/vie...

Guest RoseS

22 hours ago, maytroi said:

@RoseS thank you so much. But i need full of story in Eng, not only photo. Do u know  any link?.

hopelly, someone in here will help you:blink:

---------------

Wow, SHK's IG=5.3 followers:heart: 

though she deleted, DYSON video:blink: but not

Dyson's new ad

--------------------------

LANEIGE
Magazine, BEAUTY Summer 2017

magazine-201706-beauty-01-main.png

------------------------------

• photo, 'open' , LEFT  :blush:

For dewy, radiant skin

NEW Laneige “White Dew” Line

White Dew Original Ampoule Essence image

photo, 'open' at RIGHT:blush:

<strong>Burberry Spring 2017</strong> Korean actress Song Hye Kyo at Burberry Spring 2017 show in London <em>(Photo: Getty Images)</em>

• Burberry Spring 2017
    Burberry Spring 2017 Korean actress Song Hye Kyo at Burberry Spring 2017 show in London (Photo: Getty Images)