Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Our Dear Kyossi send coffee truck for little bro YAI @ the filming site of  Chicago typewriter

such a loving and supportive friend, never fails to support her friends indeed...

18601256_1668230919873136_16790956_n.png?oh=b338d0030cee60dcca84b7c28944e421&oe=591E5A56

photo credits as labelled and tags...(ctto)

• Like 6

it is indeed true that SHK attended the VIP premiere of "The Merciless" movie  as what others say in SNS earlier , now comes the proof , someone was able to capture her photo with Ms Park and new labelmate PHS , as usual she skip the red carpet ! 

6afb0f0cly1ffonwgoe5oj20nm0daq3o.jpg

6afb0f0cly1ffonwggdfgj20nm0damxw.jpg

SHKs hair is really short, bob cut style though i thought at first when she left Hongkong its a sort of disguise that she wont be recognized easily , well she has her hair cut done in Hongkong , in what hair salon might that be ???

6afb0f0cly1ffonwhfo8wg209w0axkjl.gif

credit:weibo

• Like 8

few more days to go , SHK will be at the Shilla Duty Free Beauty Wonderland event!

7ba46311gy1ffm2h046jxj20ku112dku.jpg

looking forward to this event ,just hope for the Q & A portion she wont be ask with intriguing question just like what happened in Hongkong and i guess this time it will be her fans who will ask questions so i think they will be nice to her !

credit: as labeled / weibo

• Like 7

Congrats! Road to 5M:wub::):heart:

DACjue9VYAAI6PC.jpg

Aww.Look who's her newest follower on IG :wub::):heart:

DACqY4EU0AAnE81.jpg

Anne Curtis is a talented Filipina actress-TV host. She's famous celebrity in the Philippines. She's currently watching DOTS  

Here's some of her screen caps!

C_9HjWdUAAEiuHn.jpg

Spoiler

C_9HjWmVYAAIawU.jpg

DAABInTWAAAQGha.jpg

She tweeted:blush:

https://mobile.twitter.com/annecurtissmith/status/864801647192457216

~~~

Details on Kyo's upcoming SDF event

DAB-gXdVwAAS5kb.jpg

DAB-lY0UMAAIhka.jpg

Cr. as labeled

• Like 5

2 hours ago, crimson09 said:

I don't want to offend anyone, but has this thread become a second Songsong shippers' thread? Did somehow Kyo confirm her relationship and I am not aware of it? I apologize, but I really think that at least this thread should belong to her and her only.

Dear this thread is only for kyo and she never admit if she is in telationship or not

wow SHK on the cover of the latest issue of UW /uweekly.sg  just dont know if there is a Q&A or interview with her and if there will be more photos inside this magazine ! hope someone from singapore can get a copy of this and share with us if there is more of SHK featured in this magazine!

20170520-Cover-598-song.png

super lucky fan to win free ticket to SHKs Shilla Duty Free Beauty Wonderland event on May 20

Image may contain: 2 people

credit:SHK DC

• Like 6

Guest RoseS

Who are some kind & warmhearted Korean stars?

1.Park Hae-jin, who has been volunteering & donating for several years

2.Song Hye-kyo, who promotes the Korean language by donating Korean brochures

3.Lee Hyo-ri, who promotes animal protection & adopts abandoned pets

4.Jang Na-ra, who sets the right example as the PR ambassador for significant causes

5.Kim Nam-gil, who founded a nonprofit NGO organization

6.Jung Woo-sung, the envoy for an U.N. refugee agency

7.Ok Taec-yeon, who gave up his American citizenship & decided to fulfill his mandatory military duties in Korea

8.Cha In-pyo, who spreads true love through an open adoption

Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling, closeup

Song Hye Gyo's shocking past: blackmailed and threatened with acid by her ex-manager!

by Mysujung on Thu, May 18, 2017

b38f3b38-7a92-45bb-a6b1-93e9096232c8.jpg
Song Hye Gyo, known most recently for her role as doctor Kang Mo Yeon in the hit drama Descendants of the Sun, has always lead a quiet personal life helping animals in her spare time. Even though Song keeps her personal life quiet, it was shocking to learn...nearly 12 years later... that back in 2005 Song Hye Gyo and her family had been blackmailed and threatened with acid by her ex-manager!! 
  • It was only this week, during an episode of the Poongmon Show (a celebrity investigation program on Channel A), that a reporter shared how Song Hye Gyo's mother had received an unidentified blackmail letter back in January of 2005.

06be091d-57a4-47ef-940c-9ac5ddbf931d.jpeg

The blackmail letter said the following:

“I will ruin you and your daughter by pouring hydrochloric acid on your bodies unless you give me 250 million won ($223,520). If you don’t want to see your daughter’s body rotting and melting for the rest of your life, then you should really think about it. I have already prepared a large amount of toxins and hallucinogens.”

Understandably, Song Hye Gyo's mother was so shocked by the letter that she spent days in tears. 

More shocking than the letter itself, however, was what the police investigation uncovered about the blackmailer. Police found Song's ex-manager (whom she had worked with for over three years) to be behind the terrifying blackmail letter.

Reportedly the ex-manager had decided to blackmail Song Hye Gyo after being fired from Song's agency over an embezzlement allegation.

While the whole affair is beyond belief, perhaps the most shocking development out of the whole incident is that Song Hye Gyo's mother chose not to press charges against the ex-manager, claiming that she didn’t want to believe he could have done such a thing.

Can you believe this happened and that Song's mother didn't press any charges?

https://www.dramafever.com/news/song-hye-gyo-was-previously-blackmailed-and-threatened-by-ex-manager/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=DramaFever

Broadcasting Stations Struggle To Survive From China’s Ban On ...

Guest RoseS
2017-05-18

Issue 598 Song Hye Kyo

20170520-Cover-598-song.png

"Excellent 1 week" No. 598 (published on May 20)

No. 598 "excellent 1 week" this week out of the street, the cover character is "the descendants of the sun," the "ginger twist" doctor Song Hye Kyo! In the beginning of May only with the "ghost" Kong Liu (37 years old) at the same time visit Hong Kong Song Hye Kyo, although the summer style of Hong Kong media assessment "waist thick", but her natural beauty over the years, has become a Korean entertainment story.

18485431_1727412940610001_52010890667783

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2017-05-19
Song Hye Kyo beautiful legend

20170520-c-story-song-main.png

When the "Xianqi" and "goddess" has been flooded to a point, can effortlessly, across a number of generation gap and can still be refined, only really like a small dragon like "not with the group with the column", the goddess of the song Song Hye Kyo (35 Old, nickname Joe sister) is definitely one. 
In the beginning of May only with the "ghost" Kong Liu (37 years old) at the same time visit Hong Kong Song Hye Kyo, although the summer style of Hong Kong media assessment "waist thick", but her natural beauty over the years, has become a Korean entertainment story.

"Goblin" defeats "sun"? 
Currently in the local U channel hit the "sun's descendants", as early as last year's premiere, it caused a sensation.

"Sun's descendants" launched in February last year, South Korea, at the end of April broadcast the end of the article, averaging 26.27% (TNmS) ratings, although the drama broadcast over a year, but Song Zhongji (31) and Song Hye Kyo 2 People continue to burn between the topic, the recent online will be inexplicable out of 2 people will be held in May wedding rumors!

The only thing that can be identified is that the "sun" crew held a dinner party in March this year to celebrate the first anniversary of the drama, Song Hye Kyo in addition to the IG issued a message of gratitude, but also rare with the "KBS acting show" the "best couple award / Asia Good couple "partner Song Zhongji appeared in the same occasion.

However, with the "sun" screenwriter Jin Enshu (44 years old) to the end of last year to create "Goblin immortal gods" (also translated as "lonely and brilliant god - ghosts"), leading another wave of Korean drama, Media asked Song Hui Qiao do not worry about being down?

Song Hye Kyo immediately show high EQ, laughing: "" Sun "after a lot of Korean works are loved by everyone, I think do not need to compare, it is important that more and more people love to watch Korean, I will continue to work hard.

She also said that the opportunity to talk with Kong Liu, but the type of work there is no idea, depending on the script.