Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

Vietnamese popular idol, Son Tung, his ideal type's SHK.......Google trans, [Community biggest fan of SHK on Instagram has unexpectedly posted a photo of her and Son Tung combination of M-TP with the introduction of English is a famous singer in Vietnam very favorite actress]

http://vivo.vn/tin-tuc/bai-viet/16289-fanpage-lon-nhat-cua-song-hye-kyo-bat-ngo-dang-anh-son-tung-m-tp.html

SHKs childhood photos only proves her innate beauty and the camera just loves her! happy to see rare baby pics on her latest instagram update, even as a tot , SHK is so cute in her effortless pose.
from CUTIE to HOTTIE photo-64ME4R37FWOS
from ADORABLE to ALLURING
photo-H75GYQYLVP7J

from LOVELY to GORGEOUSphoto-BX45GWCIUMZ9
hope SHK will consider to have a family of her own in the near future so we can look forward to see mini-Kyo's, for sure her babies will be as cute and adorable like her!

class="entry-title"Descendants of the Sun in Talks with Song Hye Kyo for the Female Lead Posted on March 11, 2015 by ockoala

sois.jpg

This sure is a nice mid-week casting jolt to get drama fans buzzing. With soon to be discharged from the military Song Joong Ki almost certainly confirmed as the leading man for Kim Eun Sook‘s upcoming disaster zone love story Descendants of the Sun, it’s about time the production revealed news of the potential leading lady. It had to be a big name, with lots of fan chatter in recent months around Kim Tae Hee or actresses of her name recognition and experience level, which made sense based on Kim Eun Sook’s casting record for all her dramas aside from Heirs, which went with a much younger cast.

The K-media is reporting that Kim Eun Sook has reached out and is in serious talks with Song Hye Kyo to don her best white coat and fatigues to join Song Joong Ki out in the conflict zone this fall. She’s about as big of a leading lady name as Kim Eun Sook’s leading ladies for her traditional dramas set around characters in their thirties – Ha Ji Won for Secret Garden, Kim Sun Ah for City Hall, Jeon Do Yeon for Lovers in Prague, Kim Ha Neul for A Gentleman’s Dignity and On Air along with Song Yoon Ah. It’s always been a matter of when and not if that Song Hye Kyo would do a Kim Eun Sook drama. On a side note, I totally didn’t time this news release just so I can do a post about Song Hye Kyo following a recap with Binnie. Heh.

soydsu.jpg

I have no problems with Song Hye Kyo being cast if she does accept. She’s not a fave actress of mine but in watching her through the years it’s undeniable that she has been working on her acting and has continued to improve. She was quite good in her last drama That Winter, the Wind Blows and it was the drama story that left me cold while her performance was lovely and on point. If she accepts DotS, it’ll be her first KBS drama since They World They Live In in 2008, and even earlier than that she did Full House on KBS back in 2004. I’ve actually always felt Moon Chae Won gave off Song Hye Kyo vibes, which makes me optimistic that a Song Hye Kyo-Song Joong Ki pairing would work.

I’m not that worried about the noona-dongsaeng vibe since he’ll be playing older and she’ll be playing younger as the drama has his character being older than hers. She looks barely a day older than the Autumn in My Heart years, way prettier but not at the expense of looking that much older than her twenty year old visage, so I don’t think Song Joong Ki would end up looking like her little brother. I would love if the two leads just sell their characters from the outset and hooks all the viewers into the drama story line rather than thinking it’s Song Hye Kyo or Song Joong Ki onscreen.

Posted in Miscellaneous Tagged Descendants of the Sun, Song Hye Kyo permalink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@twbtwb, now i remebered it. How stupid i am not no understood the content of this story ( maybe because it was overpowered by my excitement of Hye Kyo possible joining this drama).

I have no problems with Song Hye Kyo being cast if she does accept. She’s not a fave actress of mine but in watching her through the years it’s undeniable that she has been working on her acting and has continued to improve. She was quite good in her last drama That Winter, the Wind Blows and it was the drama story that left me cold while her performance was lovely and on point. If she accepts DotS, it’ll be her first KBS drama since They World They Live In in 2008, and even earlier than that she did Full House on KBS back in 2004. I’ve actually always felt Moon Chae Won gave off Song Hye Kyo vibes, which makes me optimistic that a Song Hye Kyo-Song Joong Ki pairing would work.

***Now it is clear that its not writer Kim who told that Song Hye Kyo was not her favorite actress instead its an opinion of an individual or from a netizen.  But as I've said before that even this person do not like Hye Kyo unnie the most, At least she gave positive feedback and praises to our Hye Kyo. (But wondering why? If Hye Kyo is not him/her favorite actress why does he/she known so many things about Hye Kyo and following her since the autumn in my heart days? Just curious?) Hahaha

And yes! your right that if Hye Kyo was not writer Kim's favorite actress then she will not have a serious talk with Hye Kyo about joining this project.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This sure is a nice mid-week casting jolt to get drama fans buzzing. With soon to be discharged from the military Song Joong Ki almost certainly confirmed as the leading man for Kim Eun Sook‘s upcoming disaster zone love story Descendants of the Sun, it’s about time the production revealed news of the potential leading lady. It had to be a big name, with lots of fan chatter in recent months around Kim Tae Hee or actresses of her name recognition and experience level, which made sense based on Kim Eun Sook’s casting record for all her dramas aside from Heirs, which went with a much younger cast.

@SusanC, same here it makes me mad about how this person describe Hye Kyo unnie"It had to be a big name, with lots of fan chatter in recent months around Kim Tae Hee or actresses of her name recognition and experience level". Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr what does this person means??? I am not against KTH she's a good actress too and i also like her, but if we could compare the star power and worldwide fans and even the accomplishments may it be drama or movie and even the awards. I don't think so. As everyone knows that Hye Kyo was the number 1 Korean actress and is the biggest name of all Korean actress.

She’s about as big of a leading lady name as Kim Eun Sook’s leading ladies for her traditional dramas set around characters in their thirties. And again does this person know what his talking about??? Hye Kyo " about as big name leading lady??? But its okay its just an opinion of an individual who doesn't like Kyo that much.

I just want to tell to this person. Hey miss or mister don't you think that the production of drama afraid that Hye Kyo will turn down this project as every drama out of Korea offered Kyo as the female lead? Haha

* And if you visit this blog you could see positive comments and reviews of netizens about this drama. Like one said that he would have decent acting to look forward to. The other said, it was a great pair. And many of wonderful and positive comments of netizens for our dear Kyo.

Guest RoseS

YES or NOT, SHK's using Rice Mask, but it is the true.......about RICE MASK(myself, applied in youth time)http://www.dramafever.com/news/janies-tips--tricks-song-hye-gyo-diy-rice-mask/

Guest RoseS

July 2008-2015, Song Hye Kyo representative for LANEIGE. WOW! SHK's still same...Keeping good work, SHK!Read the interview, hearing her secret about keeping in shape and pretty! 
http://k-popped.com/2008/07/song-hye-kyo-shares-beauty-secrets-with/

Guest RoseS

5th BIFF[April 16-23. Titles are to be announed at a future date] THE CROSSING!? THE CROSSING!?
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/beijing-pulls-back-the-curtain-on-new-look-festival-1201456038/

It's undeniable that Korean celebrities are popular models throughout Asia and other parts of the world, with top stars earning millions of dollars in contract fees for their print ads/cfs and SHK is definitely one of them. However  its unfortunate that  the Korean courts ruled that none of these celebrities could take legal action against businesses using their image without expressed permission and SHK has been a victim of this somehow unfair business practice.  see more info from kpopstarz artcicle

Celebrities And Korea's Legal System Come Head To Head Over Copyright Law

After several high-profile cases, the rights of celebrities and the terms surrounding use of their images will likely lead to legal changes in South Korea.Song Hye Kyo Is Stunning In B-Cuts From J.ESTINA 2015 La Cruna Spring-Summer Campaign

Who owns the right to one's face? According to South Korean law, not celebrities.

Several high profile cases of Korean celebrities suing business operators ended with the Korean Supreme Court ruling that is is legal for people to use the photos of celebrities to promote goods without permission.

The ruling against Korean actress Song Hye Gyo followed similar rulings in cases surrounding the usage of images of miss A's Suzy, After School's Uee, and, perhaps the most popular South Korean in the entire world, Psy. All four celebrities sued businesses, mostly online shopping malls, for using their photos to promote products.

The Korean legal system currently does not demand that business pay for the right to use images of celebrities, leading to celebrities losing out on earnings.

The K-Pop Herald reported that the Korean Supreme Court, the highest court in the country, said that in the case of Song Hye Gyo, the actress and her company could not prove any financial loss, despite six online shopping malls using her image to promote earrings that the actress wore in the 2013 drama The Winter, That Wind Blows. 

The only way for Korean celebrities to take legal action against businesses using their image without permission would be a change in South Korean law.

"In order to protect celebrities' publicity rights, legislation should come first. When the relevant bill pending in the National Assembly is passed, publicity rights can be completely recognized," said Song Hye Kyo's attorney, Jeong Chul Seung.

http://www.kpopstarz.com/articles/184676/20150318/south-korea-celebrities-copyright-law.htm

hats off to Laneige, Roem, J Estina, See Young, Sony, and Icis for having SHK as their muse for their promo ad campaign/CFs and for respecting SHK to use her  image to endorse their products!

SHK for Laneige

11001741_947670278577333_257184193232260

SHK for ROEM

ecd5ad1bgw1eq7d8v5n4oj20p00xbthe.jpg

SHK for J Estina

1503927_878562848873349_6780703289744672

10906359_845583638837937_251181925938477