Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@freshspring, hi chinggu, i really hope you'll reconsider your decision....but if you would like to rest for a while (is 2 or 3 days enough?)...then i'm okay with it then so that when you come back ....you will be fresh as spring,(hehe biyaneh for me being corny, just want to make u smile chinggu)..xmany of us kyonatics love you dear....shk thread would not be the same without all your lovely,awesome,amazing, fantabulous, pics, gifs, vids and updates :D

dear,,, have you seen a bedimpled panda copying a blowfish?..hope this brings a smile to ur face!panda.jpg.cheers chinggu!

Guest andreany

sunflower91 said: happy for you SusanC! check out their bestseller - the BB Cushion . check out SHK video for BB Cushion AD.  During TWTB airing their lipstick used by SHK on that drama sells like hotcakes and even sold out ! Definitely Laneige gets the full benefit thru SHKs endorsement! 
hi Ngoc Chieu Nguyen! same here wish they will attend in Hawaii Filmfest and also hope to see SHK at China's Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Filmfest on Sept 24

@FreshSpring, nice to know you are same my mother land. In the future, if I visit Vietnam, maybe I will visit you if you say ..YES. Are you having a vacation? Have a good time then come back soon for ...posters, pictures and UP DATED news. 

Guest ohsooyoung

@andreany‌ Do not quote images, it's not allowed [-X Once Moderator sees it will be deleted. ( a friendly reminder)

Hi my love SHK :-h hope you're taking a rest enough :x You'll be busy again for your Chinese commitments. Best of luck!!!! Congrats MBL has surpassed 1.5 M viewers .....2 M, Here MBL comes! MBL can make it!!!!!

hi ohsooyoung, yes, MPL has more than 1-1/2 mil viewers. It's halfway to the 2 mil mark!\:D/ \:D/ \:D/Let's see what happens today! I hope MPL will have a big jump in ticket sales today! [-O<[-O<[-O<MPL keep FIGHTING!:-bd:-bd:-bdCONGRATS, KYO! It's so deserving! More and more people are recognizing your knack for acting! =D>=D>=D>

^ YES!!
My Brilliant Life, passed 1.5 million viewers
- 2 weeks after its release, MBL broke the 1.5 million viewers mark- 1.8 million (said to be the break-even point) near at hand  http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA11&newsid=01184086606221104&DCD=A10302
http://sbsfune.sbs.co.kr/news/news_content.jsp?article_id=E10005756475

Hye Kyo's acting/performance in MBL attracted favorable comments from many... press, movie journalists, columnists and viewers! 
These are some of my favorite interviews/comments about Hye Kyo and MBL... sorry for my mistrans/misunderstandings if any... 

From Director Lee's interview:- Not only Kang Dong Won, but Song Hye Kyo's acting has been receiving favorable reputation continuously..."When you look into the details closely, I think Song Hye Kyo acted in controlling her emotions skilfully and appropriately. After famous directors and actors watched Song Hye Kyo's acting, I heard they were saying, "she did the best acting in her career." Personally, I feel glad more when hearing the good reaction toward actors, saying like 'actors did great jobs' from my colleagues." 
http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=701100&g_serial=848777&rrf=nv

From a participant of the family talk event:..... As Actor, Kang Dong Won said(at the event), these days, many of movies are too exciting and large-scaled. It is hard to find what we call 'good movies' which are mild/peaceful and deepen your thought at the same time. If it's not anime, there are few movies to be able to see together with family. For a variety of interests, it would be difficult to produce good movies. However, from parents' point of view, I'm worried that children are becoming less rich in emotions. It would be great if those who working in culture and art industry could read the situation like this. By going with my family, it was more meaningful (to see MBL)..... http://m.blog.naver.com/fkdnf0808/220122073315
  ---edit---@ticktockjuly, wanna do that for sure :\">  wait... where do I have to fly to?

khxy, MasY...... thank you for the trans..... very happy for Kyo..... her acting skills keep escalating... and we know the projects that she choose usually portray deep, emotional,....... love love the way Dir Lee praise her.....  and we know before him is Dir Park Chan Wook.... congrats Kyo =D> =D>

like utkim said, yesterday was Dir Lee and author Kim Ae Ran met with audiences..... more praises from the author ? besides saying "kdw and kyo are beautiful creatures :D :D  "

http://starin.edaily.co.kr/news/NewsRead.edy?SCD=EA11&newsid=01308726606221104&DCD=A10302

PS14091700092.jpg

oops sorry, spoiler not working ?

@freshspring  >:D< :-* :-*

• Like 1

Guest andreany

ohsooyoung said: @andreany‌ Do not quote images, it's not allowed [-X Once Moderator sees it will be deleted. ( a friendly reminder) Hi my love SHK :-h hope you're taking a rest enough :x You'll be busy again for your Chinese commitments. Best of luck!!!! Congrats MBL has surpassed 1.5 M viewers .....2 M, Here MBL comes! MBL can make it!!!!!

Thank you utkim, putriN,  Ngoc chieu, khxy, MasY for those updated of kyo , epecially for the movie of MPL, glad to hear the acting of kyo was praised by the directors, hope this movie will be got more attention from the other film festivals and got awards, and so I can see the movie on the bigh screen in san francisco and should be loved by other asian country , even I  still expect for the DVD with English subtitles come out soon for collection.we really appreciate to all kyoers contribute to this thread, hope to see freshspring back after short break and kyo need you guys keep support to her too at this moment.Sorry, I'm not good at computer so no contributions to this thread, but will support kyo forever. we will see her soon the next 2 movies promotions, but she need short break  with friends and family too. :-j

@MasY as ticktockjuly says.....come here and let's do together....Very glad when having one more fan(Korean?). Sorry I am a big fan of SHK and KDW but everything ...'limit' from me: no Korean, poor English, 'terrible' computer's skill....Do you think SHK and KDW's fans in Korea..."very quiet', right?

Guest ohsooyoung

edited :)

Good girl, thanks for your cooperation!

:-bd ;) I just don't want SHK's thread to receive a notification from moderators again and again.

Guest ohsooyoung

@SusanC hi :-h So excited to see MBL surpasses 2M viewers sooner. Apart from that MBL received a good reviews from Directors, actors and audiences especially our queen SHK. She deserves to earn an awards and also the rest of MPL.

class="entry-title" style="font-weight: normal; font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[Movie Point] Kang Dong-won, Song Hye-kyo and Jo Sung-mok of ‘My Palpitating Life’ to Have Great Time with Audiences19.jpg
Director Lee Jae-yong, Kang Dong-won, Song Hye-kyo and Jo Sung-mok had great time with audiences of the movie ‘My Palpitating Life’ at Wangshimni CGV in Seongdong District, Seoul on September 13.
They talked about behind-the-scene stories with audiences. Audiences also asked questions about film.
When an audience who watched the movie four times asked if real pictures of Kang Dong-won and Song Hye-kyo’s childhood were used in the movie, director said, “For the family picture, we used composed picture. But, the picture of Kang Dong-won in Taekwondo uniform for the scene, which Kang Dong-won meets his father again, was real.”03.jpg
◆ Kang Dong-won – father ‘Dae-soo’: “There was no reason for me not to appear in this movie.”
Kang Dong-won said, “I really wanted to act ‘Dae-soo’ and had confidence in this character. I also wanted to work with director Lee Jae-yong. My age isn’t awkward to play father anymore.”
He also added, “I thought this kind of movie should emerge while most of films these days are stimulating and entertaining. Even though this film is not as popular as I thought it would be, I am still glad that I can show this great movie to people.”
Kang Dong-won mentioned about deleted scenes of the film. He said, “Dae-soo goes to an aspirant to a film director who deceived ‘Ah-reum,’ and beats him. Then, he asks him to buy Soju (Korean liquor) for him. But, Dae-soo noticed that he doesn’t walk well, then he went to buy Soju by himself. I think this scene represents how nice Dae-soo is. I think Dae-soo is a person who can do anything for his family.”
When asked which actress he wants to work with for next film, he said, “There is no great movies for actresses these days. Scenarios are mostly for actors, too. I, as a person who works in film industry, personally hope many great films that actresses can receive attention to be released. Imagine how great it will be if a lot of movies starring beautiful actresses open,” causing a round of laughter.
041.jpg
◆ Song Hye-kyo- Mother ‘Mi-ra’: “I sometimes miss the time when I was in my twenties.”
Song Hye-kyo once said that her mother was the role model in terms of acting ‘Mi-ra.’
When asked what her mother said to her after watching the movie, she said, “My mom watched this film at the VIP screening. I haven’t talked about this movie since then because I was too busy. She said this film reminded her of the time when she was young.”
One of audiences went to the same high school with Song Hye-kyo. Song Hye-kyo said to her, “My school is on the hill. So, my legs became thicker. Please take care of your legs. (she laughed)”051.jpg
◆ Jo Sung-mok- Son ‘Ah-reum’ : “Here comes a child actor with great acting talent!”
Jo Sung-mok, who played 17 year- old ‘Ah-reum’ who suffers from progeria, was very good at speaking.
He said, “I thought how come I could be a son of this young Song Hye-kyo at first. Besides, my father was Kang Dong-won. (People laughed) I was very glad and worried at the same time.”
He also stated, “I shaved my head for this film. Kang Dong-won bought me a cap so that I could wear it on my way to school. I still wear it, too.”
He added, “Song Hye-kyo was like my mom during shooting. Every time I couldn’t eat well because of special effect makeup, she took good care of me like mom.”
071.jpg

◆ This moment! ‘Audiences’ heart palpitated when they asked actors questions.’
Lastly, 5 audiences had chance to be given autographed posters.
Young students had luck to be given those posters. They said, “I have never been happier in my life! I am so glad that I asked a question.” Other audiences all looked jealous of them.
Film ‘My Palpitating Life’ has drawn 1,500,000 audiences.

Written by Han Jihee, Photography by ZIPCINEMA, Translated by Park KaylaGet It K | September 17 2014