Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

:-\" @utkim, you hang in there a question that is difficult to solve :D . I do hope it will be this month. Just a day without news of Kyo makes me miss her terribly. I guess you have been accustomed to this

P/S. This is the reason why I got spammed! I think Im getting old enough not to recognise what has been posted :-<

where is everybody??? :-(

something is missing the updates we used to be.. @freshspring i miss you dear chingu.. :-(

@utkim @ticktockjuly do you know where's the house of freshspring? can you please knock her door to please come back? :-) ;-) :-D

how many nautical miles away should i undergo? :-D

i'll bake cake first before i go there for @freshspring and you want too? @ticktockjuly.. :-D :-D

you bring fruits.. :-D

or may be we should watch MBL there to see Kyo if she will have stage greetings there.. :-D :-D :-D

@utkim, you are so patient and excellent as well when you are in awaiting state for months!!!  If I had been you, I would have been 8-X  before Kyo appears in Dramas or movies...

Hic, Im saying I miss Kyo which means I miss @freshspring already.

This afternoon, I say @freshspring took some rest. Now, I regret it. I hope she comes back right now and talk to us.

Guest ohsooyoung

@ticktockjuly‌ haha! I just combined SHK's character name and her lead co-star's from TWTWB. I find yours unique :) and your post is quite hilarious most of the time. Btw, I think what you said is right. MBL is halfway through to hit 2 M views soon which is good. Hopefully there is big improvement in sales today.

hi guy!
I think we should let freshpring unnie rest a few days, 1 or 2 days, 3 days. I believe that she will not leave this place, because she loves Kyo as us. 
my lovely freshpring, take a break and come back soon okay? \:D/ \:D/  
@ticktok: though I'm not here for a long time, just like ukim said, there is hardly time Kyo appeared even a year, I used to wait Kyo appeared, because I think happiness is waiting :x :x  
omg, I can not believe that Kyo is a spokesperson for Laneige has 8 years, she started from January 2006, because I think people are spokeswoman often around 3-4 years  as Lee Na Young and Ji Hyun. I hope Kyo can do a spokesman to 2016 was a decade. I'm sure I will not be able to get used to because when I go out or shopping center I see a lot of Kyo. :( 
GJVOewh.jpg

edit:
@ticktok: u dont sorry :)  I also wonder the same as you, but I know Kyo will appear in both of TC because they have completed the scene <:-P  

Guest andreany

Ngoc Chieu Nguyen said:omg, I can not believe that Kyo is a spokesperson for Laneige has 8 years, she started from January 2006, because I think people are spokeswoman often around 3-4 years  as Lee Na Young and Ji Hyun. I hope Kyo can do a spokesman to 2016 was a decade. I'm sure I will not be able to get used to because when I go out or shopping center I see a lot of Kyo. :(

@Jolie, I believe Kyo has helped Laneige much for promiting their products. There is surely something in Kyo that attracts people. Kyo is wellknown for skin, lip and Laneige, who wants lipsticks, cosmetic products to be known, has good eye for having model like Kyo (it isn't that Im her fan I say this. This is the truth :> )

Guest sunflower91

Today's episode of Showbiz Korea featured in their Showbiz Today portion about 

[*]MY BRILLIANT LIFE INVITED TO HAWAII INT'L FILM FESTIVAL

pls check out on .49 to 1.47 of the video
Wish the MPL family will be invited also for the red carpet so we can see SHK on Oct 30 in Hawaii and hopefully the movie will receive much love globally!
btw does anyone know if there's an article about the question and answer portion during fanmeet last 9/13/14? all i see is the video just like this one and its quite long wherein fans ask them , im too curious what are their questions coz most likely its not a scripted one or they have been forewarn on what questions to be ask. you think K media also have their coverage on that Q & A portion, really wish we have updates about it even some excerpts only on interesting questions!

credit to the owner of this video
Hi SusanC ! for Laneige shops in US pls check out this website:http://www.us.laneige.com/en/laneige-story/global-laneige.html

sad to know about freshspring , hope she'll just have a short break and visit this thread again so she can give us more updates on SHK !

@ticktok: i use Laneige because our Kyo,  :D@SusanC: store of Laneige in US @sunlower posted
thanks sunflower for vids, i aslo hope team MPL will attend, i want to see they in red carpet :):)4 person family 
here is link Kyo's all pics promo for MPL include: VIP, stage greeting,conference,...Kyoer if like, u can download itLink: http://pan.baidu.com/share/init?shareid=1989447094&uk=1090712150password: 1pua
from baidu
goodnight Kyonatics

Guest sunflower91

happy for you SusanC! check out their bestseller - the BB Cushion . check out SHK video for BB Cushion AD.  During TWTB airing their lipstick used by SHK on that drama sells like hotcakes and even sold out ! Definitely Laneige gets the full benefit thru SHKs endorsement! 

hi Ngoc Chieu Nguyen! same here wish they will attend in Hawaii Filmfest and also hope to see SHK at China's Golden Rooster and Hundred Flowers Filmfest on Sept 24