Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest sunflower91

pictures overload again! so love the photo updates of the latest MPL event, thanks so much freshspring, your gifs on the "seating arrangement"  of the MPL family is really funny, wish we know what they are talking about and for me the one who's directing it really knows where to sit strategically! Really wish we have info about their question and answer portion. So nice of child actor JSM aka A-reum to say that my mom -SHK is so pretty!

love to see SHK smile!
DSC01535.JPG?type=w2

DSC01589.JPG?type=w2
DSC01682.JPG?type=w2
DSC01660.JPG?type=w2
DSC01635.JPG?type=w2
DSC01690.JPG?type=w2

source:http://m.blog.naver.com/earl113/220121129307

omo, im late...thanks freshspring dear for cuteness overload updates...couldnt stop laughing, mr kang seating arrangement, his hands, and all his doing are so funny =)) ...sorry mods, im just being like dispatch reporter here, simkung simkung :x ....lol 
kyo looks so beautiful, yes i agree with dearies here, her beauty in today event is calm and mesmerizing like in her autumn tale days :x ...i love ah reum too, he has always been a nice and obedient kid...love all the fans sweetness and the press coverage too...hopefully a lot of families there will watch this heartwarming movie...mpl keep fighting!

Guest sunflower91

great to see k media is in full force for the coverage of this MPL event, Dispatch is always the winner in capturing the beautiful photos of SHK!
SHK photos by Dispatch: Wish they have detailed article about the Question and Answer from fans too in addition to their article about SHK and KDW 

[현장포토] "심장이 두근"…강동원·송혜교, 심쿵 케미란?

photo-Q1Z9ZFOAVPGA

More beautiful photos of SHK from other K Media!photo-7Y19OEAQ7BMM

Guest sunflower91

Mirror Mirror on the Wall who's the Fairest in K Entertainment Land of all???  Of course it's SONG HYE KYO - the fairest of them all !!!!
photo-BYN4472N1PPE
Definitely she's the most beautiful of all, for sure her MPL family is agreeable to this,  the child actor A-reum said so and even KDW once said that SHK is overly beautiful !
[포토]조성목, 엄마(송혜교) 너무 예뻐요
2014091301000710800060941.jpg

DSC01638.JPG?type=w2

Always beautiful, SHK fo her MPL movie!
photo-C3E1OFJESOWX

Thank you for all...your responses! But sorry....busy then here are my answers for my 'sisters/brothers' or....by our same 'mother land'.

@Ngoc Chieu(Saigon)...@Vu Thao(Ha Noi)....@Freshspring(Ha Noi).....@utkim....@Halo21.....

1/ MY BRILLIANT LIFE 's BIG family will big thanks to your all hard work for lovely WONKYO.

2/Sorry my user name...NOT by Vietnamese...because...because ...

2/With your English...(living in Viet nam)...I feel ashamed!

3/Left Viet nam on April 30/1975 with big family....but still using English from High School in Viet nam...1969(12 Grade-as Second Language).....and before 1969. ..And NO CHANCE learning English when came to U.S.! Today liking learning English from grandchildren but wanting them learning Vietnamese then...say NO to English....And using what I learnt ..from ..a long time ago=NO UP DATE=terrible English....only...!

3/I came back visiting Viet nam on September 2012. I lived in Saigon.

4/I am feel sorry and 'pain' when could not meeting together with all of you in Viet nam to be CHEER LEADERS....for wonderful movie MY BRILLIANT LIFE and our lovely WONKYO.

5/Today I watch fews of Song Hye Kyo's Vietnamese Fans videos. They made videos for Song Hye Kyo's Birthday/2013. Is her Birthday coming on November? Surely, I will see one of her fan will make Song Hye Kyo's Birthday 2014.....it seems included..one among you, right?! How about her MBL's husband and son Birthdays?

6/When MY BRILLIANT LIFE will be release in Vietnam? It deserver to be knowing and cheering..!

See you all..in other time!

^ @RoseS , I think I should call you " unnie" You must be older than me :D, You don't need to be worried, your English is much better than me :x

Thanks honeys for sweet word and help me out :*
@ticktockjuly, you are really fun :D

Fancam, by 쁘교
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"140913 두근두근 내인생 GV 송혜교

ib12sbM2jMqFcv.png

naver as tagged

Pics from dc
ibq3FEvCbkLx8q.jpg
iSznYXwz57QF6.jpg

Hi RoseS, I am also in the US. It's now 11:25 pm in Chicago. I greeted everyone good morning because in Korea and some parts of the world,it's daytime! :)) It is so quiet in all the threads. I am also waiting. Let's wait together. I can't sleep. Where are you in the US? Nice to know you, RoseS.

@Vu Thao, thank you for information about Vietnamese fans @kites.vn.

Then you  and Freshspring are living in Hanoi. Is there Song Hye Kyo's fan club in Hanoi(Northern)?

@Ngoc Chieu N, How about Song Hye Kyo's fan club in HCM City(Southern)?

-Could you tell me about WHAT/WHEN Song Hye Kyo's fan club do?

-Since I watch Korean dramas, I think I am not wrong....NOT SHK's Fan meeting in Korea and in other? Or NOT many?

-Is there any one among the fans in this SHK's forum ...WHO is belong to Song Hye Kyo's fan club in Korea? Because I am very exciting wanting to know HOW IT HELP for Song Hye Kyo in Korea. But surely(by News), Korean celerities are very happy at other Asian fan meeting. Their fans meeting in there giving to them a BIG HELP!