Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Following ALL the news w/names..Song Hye Kyo, Kang Dong Won...movie MY BRILLIANT LIFE, both our lovely Song Hye Kyo & Kang Dong Won and their FANS do the BEST.......

movie TAZZA 2 got the LUCKY number! Because lead actor(Big Bang group)...NOT feel confident by himself ...said,"...if the viewers tell him ..still..acting, he still. And if ...no.....". And also lead actress.... who has very 'bad' acting in ALL her dramas. But the news...the viewers like the 'storyline(TAZZA 2=gamling). Nowaday, the viewers have changed their 'taste'....about entertainment. The 'quality' viewers still....but LESS than 'other'......

Guest rjuliet

chuseok holiday will last till sept 10, hopefully a lot more people will watch mpl and bring their whole big families :D ...but, me too same as freshspring, not sad...kyo has shown her lovely smiles and even looked cute today like han ji eun :) ...she knows her fans love her and suport her always :x ...my brilliant life, fighting!

Hi all, I've been a silent lurker in this thread for quite some times. Thank you for all the pics and updates from you all which keep me glued to this forum :) I like SHK since Full House and actively searched her projects just before twtwb. I was once an O2 shipper but the ship sank earlier than expected..lol.. For my dear fellow shippers, excuse me if I now jump ship as the chemistry between mr kang and ms song is too irresistible to ignore ;) I know it's almost impossible to hope for MPL to show in the country I live in now, but I can't wait for The Crossing to be released soon as the chances for it to be shown here is higher (or so I hope)... Nevertheless, I will always support SHK and pray that MPL will be a huge hit despite day 5 slowdown, and of course, can't wait for the DVD with English sub so I can watch the heartwarming story of Mama Mirae, Papa Daesoo and Ah Reum :x Anyhow, I saw this interesting clip while browsing YouTube for us fan girls though it's a bit off topic frm the current MPL SG :D;) http://youtu.be/sTHpAHpKjas Cr KAMISTAR at YouTUBE