Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest ohsooyoung

Aigooooo WHY OH WHY??? The question still stuck in my head :(( :(( :(( :-B :-B >-) :-L @-) Need better and further explanation ..Anyone? would be appreciated....sorry I'm still confused :-?? @-) The screening process in Korea makes me go nuts >-) @-) :-L

It hasssss toooo be fairly equal! !!

it's okey whatever the amount figures or standings of MPL as long as we know that SHK is no. 1 and a blockbuster hit in our hearts kyonatics worldwide..i think it's the best gift that we can give to her the love and support..that cannot be bought by anything as we see her smile i think she's okey standing still for MPL.. :\"> :x don't worry and don't be sad coz everything has a purpose..

• Like 1

Guest ohsooyoung

Ok.Tryna to get calm and relax O:-) It's my curiosity strikes again X_X :-SS sorry! ....I'm easy to talk to though.Thanks for the updates anyway!

MBL keep fighting!

SHK I lala love you :x :x :\">

<:-P \:D/ <:-P \:D/ <:-P \:D/

:-bd :-bd ;);)

cheer up everyone...the battle just begun...its only the first day...tomorrow is another day to look forward...keep sending possitive vibes...aja..aja.. life is full of surprises...no one can tell what will happen next the most important thing is there are people who recognized the quality of the movie, believe the ability of our dear Hyekyo to portray her character in every drama/movie character she does.. mark and remember this thread everyone..soon she will be rewarded for her hard work..the fruit of her labor will pays off...thank you KDW for taking good care of our Queen...

Guest sunflower91

Thanks for the latest update as to the ticket sales though it may not be number 1 in the latest ranking we could not truly conclude that its not successful or not considering if MPL do have fewer screenings compared  to the other films , anyways we still have more days to go hope the movie could attract more viewers.  So admire the 3 leads SHK,KDW and Aerum for their effort in doing stage greetings.
Well for the benefit of LynneL et al,  here's the additional insights from MPL movie : for those of you wanting to see that kissing scene of teen Daeso and Mira, well for me its just a sweet and romantic kiss and i can say that it is quite a far cry from SHK and KDW passionate kisses in their Camellia/Love for Sale movie.  As for the pond scene , well blame it to the bees that made the cute Mira ran and jump to the pond and that's the time she got the shock of her life seeing Daeso , the scene featured on the movie trailer, though they made it appear that Daeso was swimming in his naked glory, the film only showed his upper body . The movie is with funny moments also but its more on KDW and the senior actor scenes. Another scene that i love is the flashback scene where SHK showed her singing prowess again and the young Daeso as her lone audience , watch out for his expression and the microphone SHK was using in this cute scene, remember it was said earlier during the promo that Mira once dream of being an idol. Watch out also for  the funny scene of Daeso with the 3 SNSD girls , imagine the handsome KDW as their bodyguard. That's all for now guys really hope all of you here can watch the movie very soon.
At the Incheon Intl Airport duty free shops , I was really surprise to see SHK in a print ad for J Estina Bags, i really thought it was only for their jewelry that she is endorsing. Really hope J Estina will also have SHKs poster/ print ads flyers/brochures/paperbag when you buy their products coz for now you only have a J Estina box for the jewelry and J Estina paperbag for the bag. See pic below , sorry this is not that clear coz there's a problem in the reflection of light.
photo-4VDEBPZ5ZZSQ

You know what makes me anxious? AWARDS NIGHT!  =D> I am so looking forward to this! I live to witness our dear KYO accept awards after awards! ^:)^I would love to see sparkles back in her eyes again! 8->I would like to be a witness to just one night of standing ovations with rousing applauseand nods of recognition for excellence in acting! Then I would really love to see her walkback to her seat in all her glory, smiling, waving, into the waiting arms of the man she loves, the man who adores her,the man whose warm embraces make her melt into a puddle of goo! Ah, where are you MAN? 8->Anyway, I better snap out of my my crazy imagination!:-O

Guest deaborj

@song4kim ----can't get over the Kyousand of cute pandas you've seen on the go to watch MPL......i'm afraid if this panda migration will continue,,, MPL might be mistaken for M-illions of P-andas L-urking (at korean movie cinemas hehehehe). ....MPL Fighting :D...we're on a roll chinggus.
chinggus let's not worry if MPL ranking is 1 or 2 .....coz anywhere you look at it.....it's better than last place right?....hehehe :D
Let's continue to cheer on our fave girl....especially that she's beginning to smile a lot now compared last week....so better days are indeed coming!