Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@utkim Ahhhh. I'm so happy, I'm about to burst! My shipping heart can't take this! Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo in one agency makes me giggle. First, their short movie. Second, one agency. Third, marriage announcement! Haha Kang Dong Won and Won Bin, come on guys! I'm rooting for either one of you for Hye Kyo.  :x

Guest Laila085

The movie is postponed again ? Then hk can have time fot twtwb promotion. Yippy. On a second note, My shipping heart is stronger than ever LOL

^lionnel, the dogs and cats at the animal shelter need her more :D 

just when the sea is about to calm....... KDW & SHK becomes a family ? =P~

this mr google nearly gives me heart attack   :))

aigoo..... delayed again ?

mr john woo, not only changchen...... can hyekyo also be released for the same reason   :P

i take it blessing in disguise......  we can see her at the baeksang award..... no excuse for not attending.......  problem is, she's not an award event person   :-?

as for twtwb japan promo...... got the feeling that she may want to escape this too.... no way girl   [-X

Picture_zps83966f2a.jpg

dc

^hi mrboggeyman, i'm not really sure what exactly the initial dc stands for.

it derives from the source DC Inside..... a south korea internet forum.

just have to post this..... how i miss them    :((

twtwb_zpse4188366.jpg

putrin LOL! Kang Dong Won and Song Hye Kyo become a family! :P

----

From the news, it looks as if John Woo's movie might take 10 years to complete. I'll pray that it doesn't become a second 'The Grandmasters' for Song Hye Kyo's sake.

If the filming is to be postponed, Song Hye Kyo should go on the promotional tour with Jo In Sung. It'd surely make all of us happy. :)

Guest fanysus

Well isn't she one heck of a woman? Talented, stunningly beautiful, generous, wise. If I were a guy, those are qualities that I'd look for in a woman *_* You know she's doing those volunteer acts not for the publicity but really for her desire to help. Waahhh I'm a really proud fan <3 

A random thought~ I wanna see Kyo in a rom com again. Just like in FH. I miss seeing her acting all goofy and cute and silly D; I remember that scene in Worlds Within where JoonYoung was dancing in a club with SooKyung. It was SO fun to watch albeit a it awkward for me at first because I've always seen her as a very elegant person lol but seeing her dance like that and crazily shaking her body like she doesnt give a hoot about others was SO precious :'D I know she has that fun side inside her! I mean, everyone does! Just that she's been reserved I think because of certain issues. I wish we'd see it more, even if it's just in a drama :( a variety show like Running Man or Happy Together would be good too! Kyo please show us more of the goofy Kyo that I know is in there just waiting to be shown to the public ㅋㅋ

On a different note, nice to know that Kyo and KDW are under the same agency now! I like it when beautiful people get together ㅋㅋ

Thanks all for sharing pics and news!!

@utkim I already bought myself a copy of The Time Keeper too hehe I hope I'll like it!!

Hye Kyo onnie is great, It's not easy to find a sincere and warm heart like hers. When I saw the pics of her voluntary the first time, I myself confirmed that I would one of her fans ( I have never intention to admire any idols, but she made me change my thought )
Thanks sises and dearies for awsome updates :x I like KDW too, he is a reliable and good guy :\">
Ystarnews also reported this news that KDW joined UAA agency with SHK. He signed a contract with this agency on April 22, 2013 ( yesterday )

cre to uploader

I'm sorry for asking but can someone help to explain why her agency now only has her and KDW?  :-?? As I read somewhere JIS and Hye Kyo are also in the same company, aren't they?  :-??. And somewhere said that JIS is joining company of his co-actor in Spring Days :-??. I asked Mr. Google, but he just replied my as in your news. I'm not clear how entertainment companies are operating  :-??

Guest YunRa1430270238

freshspring said:Ystarnews also reported this news that KDW joined UAA agency with SHK. He signed a contract with this agency on April 22, 2013 ( yesterday )

cre to uploader