Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest malou1310

hello am new member of this great thread of the queen of south korea ..AM from ALGeria and am in love with that drama amazing production,great cast ,outstanding acting ..no wonder that kyo's ties with iris2 but without doubt kyo is the best ......

khxy: thank u soo much for the updates!!  :-bd

malou1310: hiii malou,welcome to hye kyo's thread...happy to have u here... :D

this article talks about Song hye kyo and Jo in sung's appearance 10 years ago....wahh they looked great even then!!  ;;)

68847980268730.jpg

http://www.obsnews.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=688479

source:obsnews via naver

Guest itscreamie

I am very late. Currently downloading ep 1 of TWTB. I'm excited to see Hye Kyo again on TV screen.I am not very surprised about the solid acting praises she got. I knew it the moment I saw her in Autumn in my heart. I was only 5 or 6 yrs old when it aired. It was my mom's favorite show and I even joined her crying over it.. you can basically say that Hye Kyo is the first Korean person that captivated and stole my heart.  Not just a pretty face indeed. Love her :x 
Thanks for all the updates about Hye Kyo.  ^:)^

I just read the comments in dramabeans recap section. I'm glad so many people praises Hye Kyo, I'm happy for her.
That lipstick scene, I knew the moment I saw the scene it will sparkle a lot of talks.
There are a lot of press releases regarding the John Woo film.
Indeed a busy year for Hye Kyo. 

Guest ginachan

@ginachan: very sorry for the late acknowledgement,but i can never let this pass... thank you soo much for the AIMH making video..u have no idea how much happy u made me...just watching the video makes me miss the couple soooooo much..ah WONBIN and SONG HYE KYO...i love these to with all my heart and soul,it hurts badly, that we never got a chance to see them together again onscreen..but i havent lost hope...patience patience!!

Laneige is really so lucky to have Song Hye Kyo who´re loyal to them and works hard to endorse their products.
Because of SHK´s acting in TWTWB their Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick is in high demand and a hot topic everywhere.
Well I also ordered the lipstick because Laneige is my fav korean skincare/make-up line and the lipstick and color is beautiful ;;)

Guest jjsweeter0211

class="blog_h2 entry-title" style="margin-top: 0px; margin-right: 0px; margin-bottom: 0px; margin-left: 0px; padding-top: 0px; padding-right: 0px; padding-bottom: 10px; padding-left: 0px; border-top-width: 0px; border-right-width: 0px; border-bottom-width: initial; border-left-width: 0px; border-style: initial; border-color: initial; outline-width: 0px; outline-style: initial; outline-color: initial; vertical-align: baseline; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: white; font-weight: bold; line-height: normal; font-family: 'Trebuchet MS', Arial, sans-serif; border-bottom-style: none; border-bottom-color: initial; letter-spacing: -1px; "Song Hye Kyo gives away hand-wrapped chocolates to the staff members, “Happy Valentine’s Day.”

February 15, 2013 11:30 pm ilnungcha

2013021517280925119_1.jpg

Actress Song Hye Kyo gifted chocolates to all the staff members of That Winter, The Wind Blows.

Previously on February 14, Song is said to have given away chocolates to 80 people: all the staff members and co-actors of SBS’s That Winter, The Wind Blows for Valentine’s Day.

Song created a friendly atmosphere by packaging each chocolate herself and giving them to the staff members to express her gratitude. Previously, she created a stir by giving away running shoes to all the staff members. At that time, she deeply moved the staff members by figuring out all the shoe sizes for each staff members and giving them the shoes according to their sizes.

A publicist of the series says, “All staff members weren’t even aware that it was Valentine’s Day. The shooting site livened up since the leading actress gifted hand-wrapped chocolates. The male staff members were especially delighted.”

Currently, Song Hye Kyo is playing the role of Oh Young who is visually impaired on SBS’s That Winter, The Wind Blows and co-acting with actor Jo in Sung.

Both a huge plus, and sometimes a hindrance (as some will tend to let petty jealousy and envy cloud their thinking) is director Kim Kyu Tae's observation (apparently not suffering from any lack of optical clarity, himself ;) ) that  Song Hyo Kyo, "...is also more beautiful than any others." :-\"   

Occasionally, it's tough for people get over this bit of factual information. But, her abilities should never become completely lost in the powerful magnet of her physical appearence. Sometimes, both beauty and talent can come in the same package... #:-S

@freshspring: you are awesome my dear :* thanks for taking time to make such wonderful gifs and sharing it with us....also thanks for the updates...u rock :D

@jjsweeter: thanks mucho for the pics,GIFS,and articles u shared with us :D

@ginachan: oh yes,i too wish,that we will get to see WB-SHK in a cf atleast...i also hope that they would get together in a movie,drama seems impossible,but i still have hope in seeing them together in big screen..yeah i sound like a dreamy,delusional fan rite? lol...and yes,im totally loving our "winter" couple..goodness im even trying to watch the episodes again coz im missing them so much!! 4 more days to go...*sigh*

Song Hye Kyo Gave Chocolate to Drama Staff For Valentine's Day

song-hye-kyo-gave-chocolate-to-drama-sta

Actress Song Hye Kyo gave a sweet surprise to the staff on her drama.

The actress gave the cast and crew of SBS drama “That Winter, The Wind Blows” chocolates she personally wrapped and handled for Valentine's day.

The actress wrapped about 80 sets of chocolates to the staff that didn’t even realized it was Valentine's day, in gratitude for the hard work they are putting into making the drama.

An insider from the drama said, “Thanks to Song Hye Kyo's sweet gesture, the atmosphere on the set brighten. Male staff were specially happy to receive chocolate from the actress.”

Song Kye Kyo also surprised the staff a few days before by figuring out shoe sizes of the crew and giving them running shoes.

Meanwhile, “That Winter, The Wind Blows,” successfully debuted this past Wednesday Feb 13th, with 12.8% of ratings.

source:kdramamasters

this is from the GIFs  jjsweeter posted,sorry for the repost but these two scenes made me go awwwwwww coz of its awesomeness!!!  :x

tumblrmi9u511y8v1qbim9p.giftumblrmi9u511y8v1qbim9p.gif

Guest sunshine4ever

Song Hye Kyo is so awesome. First she gave staff shoes and now she gave them chocolates on Valentine's day. <3

Attention on ‘Song Hye Kyo’s Lipstick’ in Drama

Feb 15, 2013

29ekqop.jpg

Song Hye Kyo, who is making her first television comeback in five years in the new Wednesday-Thursday SBS drama, That Winter, The Wind Blows, has become a hot topic as a ‘Beauty of lips.’

Since the first broadcast on February 13th, extra attention has been focused on Song Hye Kyo’s beauty in the drama, along with kind of lipstick she wears, and makeup style. With all of this attention, her rankings in real on portal sites in real time have been rising.

Immediately after the broadcast, the scene where Song Hye Kyo is applying lipstick in the drama was exposed on various portal sites, and searches for ‘That Winter Song Hye Kyo Lipstick’ heated up.

The product that Song Hye Kyo used was ‘Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick’ in the Beige Chiffon color.

A representative for Laneige said, “While Song Hye Kyo has been doing activities as a Laneige model for the past 6 years, her attachment to the brand is quite large. ‘Laneige Silk Intense Lipstick’ in the Beige Chiffon color emphasizes Oh Young’s skin in the drama, and the product matches perfectly with her innocent look. We hoped she would use it in the drama, and were the first to suggest it” and “Thanks to the drama, consumer inquiries for Song Hye Kyo’s lipstick are pouring in stores nationwide, and the plan is for additional production of it.”

5n29v5.jpg

Source: Money Week, Boom Seoul
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

@freshspring dearest, the link you posted in the other page. Was that posted before? If it is not, will you please kindly post it in the drama thread for others? Thanks so much. :)