Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

2 eps today...yay! can't ask for more :D

This news is explaining why they decide to air 2 eps today, they said the story is so closely linked to the viewers be able to see more immersive, and If you watch a movie like this will get a feel for continuous broadcast and due to their early shooting, they have amount of pre-production.

Personally i think they also decide to air 2 eps  bcos their offensive  promotion strategy, which i think it's a good thing ..it's a tough competition hehehehe. Thanks SBS!

http://news.nate.com/view/20130212n19678

class="entry-title" style="margin: 12px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-size: 1.8em; vertical-align: baseline; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; line-height: 1.4em; letter-spacing: -1px;"‘Wind Blows in Winter’ unveils official poster + promotes through the big screenthatwinter.jpg

Upcoming SBS drama ‘Wind Blows in Winter‘ has revealed an official poster as well as launching promotional clips in theaters across Korea.

Rather than just playing trailers through the small screen, the drama has taken a different route by also taking their promotion to the big screen as the drama is already attracting quite a bit of attention domestically as well as from overseas.

Jo In Sung and Song Hye Kyo are featured on the poster that has been released ahead of the drama’s premiere, leaving viewers anticipating to see how their love story will play out.

Catch the premiere on February 13th at 9:55 PM KST!

^ yes, Iris will air at the same time strawberry. But JH and LDH are the lead and not LBH

PD Tae said the taste of JIS and Kyo's acting skills will be the greatest weapon..wow
http://news.sportsseoul.com/read/entertain/1140650.htm

Guest 88okuny88

[that winter the wind blows] today!!>ㅁ<//

It will be broadcast  two consecutive episodes~~~>ㅁ<

I fell into a flutter at the news.>0<//

0_%2839%29.jpg

0_%2840%29.jpg

%B3%CD.jpg

cha_copy_2.jpg

^putriN dearie, thanks for the article, it's really useful :)

Today there are some news about SHK's beauty :x

http://www.newdaily.co.kr/news/article.html?no=142329

1322013111121459.jpg

http://www.asiae.co.kr/news/view.htm?idxno=2013021310120498784

This is engtrans:

Song Hye Kyo as a middle school student: Everlasting beauty

Some pictures of actress Song Hye Kyo were recently released. Some captured photos of a show that Song appeared on when she was a middle school student were recently uploaded on an online community board under the title of “Song Hye Kyo as a middle school student: Everlasting beauty

13220131059264.jpg

Some pictures of actress Song Hye Kyo were recently released.

Some captured photos of a show that Song appeared on when she was a middle school student were recently uploaded on an online community board under the title of “Song Hye Kyo as a middle school student: Everlasting beauty.”

In the photos, Song is talking about her thoughts on winning an educational model contest. Her smile is as beautiful as hers now.

People who saw the photos responded: “Song Hye Kyo is a original beauty.” “She deserves to be the winner of the contest.” “Song Hye Kyo was so pretty when she was in middle school.” “She was awesome.” “I envy her.” “She’s a natural-born beauty.”

Song will work with Jo In Sung in SBS TV’s new drama series Wind Blows in Winter, playing the role of rich woman Oh Young.

source: http://en.korea.com/?p=405461

^hi strawberry...... apparently the netizens knew..... they are trying to calm us down by releasing her middle school pics that have been talked about many many times before      :D

edit : yes, i totally feel and understand..... we just love her too much   :x

Don't be scared, That Winter is going to ROCK it!!! ^^ Okay, I confess, I am a little scared, too, but Lets send good vibes to the cast and crew!! :x
I managed to do a quick translation with my sore eye. Praying and hoping i get some relief because I cannot be away from the computer too long; this is such a crucial time in our world of Kyo!:)) Kim Sis did a good summary of the news, too. Thank you^^

“That winter” Surprise Decision to Air First Two Episodes Back to Back, Why?

201302121356072410_1.jpg

That Winter, The Wind Blows will air its first and second episodes consecutively.

According to SBS on February 12th, “That Winter, The Wind Blows will air episodes one and two consecutively on February 13th, which is the first broadcast date.

A production official stated, “The first and second episodes of That Winter, The Wind Blowsare so closely connected that by airing both parts at once, viewers will be able to watch it and be even more immersed. With the beautiful images and completed story fused together, watching episodes one and two consecutively will make you feel as though you are watching a movie.”

“We started filming towards the end of last year, and filming is going smoothly, so we already have a considerably large amount of pre-production, which makes it possible to air three episodes in the first week,” The official added.

Source: Nate
Translated by: Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net