Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Hello Okuny^^ Welcome here! We are all so happy to have you here, and we look forward to getting to know you. I think your English is pretty good! We love your blog and all of your photos, music videos, etc. You are a dedicated fan of Hye Kyo, and it certainly shows in all of your beautiful artwork^^ Again, welcome!
I love Hye Kyo's style and was happy to find a recent article that analyzed her fashion^^ Here is my translation:
Return of Song Hye Kyo in "That Winter," her Styling

Actress Song Hye Kyo is back.  While she was overseas filming her movie, it was hard to see her face in Korea.  She is making her television comeback through the new SBS Wednesday-Thursday drama, <em>That Winter, The Wind Blows</em> (Hereafter referred as <em>That Winter</em>). Song Hye Kyo, the actress who is quite fitting as a style icon. We have analyzed her style.
◇Transformed from Various Femme Fatale Attractiveness into Cold-blooded Stylish City Girl
m-1.jpeg
In <em>That Winter</em>, Song Hye Kyo gives an enthusiastic performance as Oh Young, who despite being a heiress to a large corporation, lives without hope as she loses both her eyesight and family.  Under the request of writer Noh Hee Kyeung, who told her "Rather than being trapped inside the preconceived notions of the visually impaired, break the stereotype," she is showing that even the visually impaired wears trendy fashion. Song Hye Kyo presented a compelling feminine look by wearing grey, white, and beige colored coats paired with a skirt and kill-heels. In addition, she is sporting a variety of hairstyles with bangs depending on the mood; sometimes it is styled half up and half down, in a ponytail, etc.
m-2.jpeg
In the movie, <em>HwangJini</em>, Song Hye Kyo showed the best of 'femme fatale' by exuding elegance and charm.  Following <em>HwangJini</em>, she starred in the drama <em>Worlds Within</em> as a straightforward and passionate drama director.  She received just as much attention for "The rediscovery of Song Hye Kyo's acting" and refining her emotional expression, but also for her short bob hairstyle, which created sensational popularity.
◇ At formal events, she keeps it short... Privately, it is simple
m-3.jpeg
At 161 cm, she has a diminutive frame.  However, she sublimates her short height with charm through her perfect proportions and shapely legs. She usually wears short bottoms at formal events.  To remedy her shortcomings, she wears short shorts and skirts to highlight her legs. In addition, her charm is doubled by adding such items as fedoras and chic items for simple styling.  Her curvy shape was also emphasized when she wore a matching peplum blouse and hot pants. 
m-4.jpeg
We can find her simplicity in styling plain clothes to emphasize her look. She usually does concise styling by pairing a t-shirt and hot pants with a hat, but every now and then, emphasizes feminine fashion by wearing a matching shirt and jacket.  In particular, she showed that she does not have a cellulite body when she wore a short jumpsuit.
Source: MoneyToday via http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=103&oid=008&aid=0002983277Translated by:  Shanda @ Songhyegyo.net

^ 88okuny88, hi hi Okuny, welcome to SHK wonderful thread, so nice to see you here with us, i assume you are a korean fan at DC :\">. We are really happy to see you here. No worry about your English, it's perfectly fine. Actually I'm not good either.  I'm a big fan of your wonderful artwork and i hope you don't mind we repost your artwork hehe... I somehow can't see the pic you posted, if you need help for how to post pic here, don't be shy to tell us.

edit: Thanks Shanda for the trans :D

Guest 88okuny88

Thank you for welcoming me.^0^ I'm so happy♡♡♡♡♡♡

ah,. I don't know how to post pic here..,ㅠㅅㅠ

I posted that I had entered my blog'URL... I want to post many pics at a time.;;

Please help me,,,,hehehe>ㅁ<//

Guest 88okuny88

Do you happen to know that On Janu 31, a production report conference of the TV drama "That winter, The wind blows" is delivered by youtube.

time - pm 2 :00 ^0^

Guest 88okuny88

I think they will delivered it through http://www.youtube.com/user/SBSNOW1

I heard that A production report conference of the other TV drama was delivered by there.^^

Actually This is a first time;; sorry;;

If i find out that, I will have to get back to you with detailed information.^0^

I lack English...T0T...So, I'm so slow to write,. T0T,..

Guest 88okuny88

I can upload pics.., MVs....T0T

I copied a URL of the pics from my blog,. and paste here., but It didn't upload,....T0T help me.. please.,

I made MV five years ago^^;;

^okuny, you managed to post your mv........ congratulations! woohoo <:-P

i myself after so long here, don't know how to do it except YT  :P

we are very happy you are here...... we love your works...... please share more :\">

from all of us here to you......... very warm welcome to SHK thread   >:D<

welcome.gif

YES! i can see it........ i'm enjoying watching it now.......  thank you so much !

but kinda miss them together       :(

edit : oops, there's a 2nd MV......... yes, i can watch it too...... splendid !

shanda, thanks for the trans....... kyo always set a fashion trend after her drama, be it her hair or attire..... lets see what hairstyle she's sporting this thur... ;;)

Hi Kim, According to that tweet by Yang Hyuk Joon, actor Kim Gi Bang from the 2011 SBS Drama "Deep Rooted Tree" and Running Man" Lee Kwang Soo visited the set and bought energy drinks and doughnuts for all to enjoy. Everyone was grateful  :D

I love that cartoon version of Kyo in TGM. Cute, indeed!

Okuny, you are always welcomed here and we look forward to seeing you around. We really enjoy all of your videos and artwork. Thank you for sharing! I really loved the "Camellia" (Love for Sale) video that you recently made.

PutriN - Yes, you are right about Kyo being a trend-setter.  Korean media always recognizes this fact, too^^ She is simple yet so gorgeous.

Can't wait for Thursday's press conference!!:x

Guest 88okuny88

Now "Incarnation of money" is delivered by youtube. The video is of so poor qualityT0T.. we'd better not expect...but i'm going to watch it..hehehe