Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest jjeennyyccaa

According to the news, Kyo said we will get to see her in a drama "late 2012" :w00t: . The Chinese movie will certainly be confirmed soon, I think :) .

http://news.nate.com/view/20111005n06045

I'm having this fantasy that the comeback drama Hye Kyo is talking about is the same as Won bin's comeback drama.Is it too much for me to dream like that?keke...

love her pics in the fashion show!!!Ommo!!!someone must hurry to comeback!!!!

Guest khxy19

High cut interview:

In the recent interview,song hye kyo showed off "dreamy" look,welcoming the upcoming fall season.She revealed during the interview that next year she will go back to drama. The past few and upcoming projects that hye kyo undertakes are more experimental and challenging,she said: of course a movie need to have its commercial success but for me,rather than forcing myself to act,i prefer to act with passion,show the audience my true self and convey the message that i want to put across.Since "hotelier" she has been having this thought.She said;i like acting in hotelier esp with the cast and crew.It's a great project but i was young at that time and i didn't act to my fullest potential thus from then on i really wanted to be a better actress and act with passion.

news from:NEWSEN

Guest khxy19

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1234579668

sorry,don't know how to post the pics up again.today interviewrolleyes.gif

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1234586498

so,the 'black and white photo was taken by photographer oh joong seok.It was taken when hye kyo was trying the outfit for the chanel show,he wrote" the queen of natural 

beauty" as the title of the photograph.Netizens said it's just like a poster and praised her unchanging beauty.

edit:Thanks putriN and kim.Of course she doesn't think about marriage now,but maybe 1 or 2 years later?phew.gif

^thanks khxy for the gist... i love the black & white photo... it's classic !

no wonder her hair not quite done... it's before the event ^_^

shk111005e.jpg

the prog just ended... tonite's interview -

http://news.nate.com/view/20111005n30765

goodness.... lil Kyo is so adorable :wub:

shk111005n.png

edit : excuse me, not thinking of marriage... tsk tsk :phew:

hah kim, can't concentrate rite :lol: already her eyes so big since very young.

^putriN, her childhood 's pics are so adorable :wub:

Kyo's interview. she said she still has to work, not thinking about marriage keke blush.gif .

edit: no, she said:" is not thinking about marriage, yet I want to focus on" "“결혼 생각은 없고, 아직까지는 일에 집중하고 싶다”

201110052143291001_1.jpg

1317819598459.jpg

nate

gahh, i think i will get fired from work :lol:

edit: putriN, Kyo will think about that issue in 2013 ;) . yah, what to do? it's not like we get to see her everyday, my boss will understand ...tsk tsk..*crazy kim* :lol: .

Btw, according to DC, on the Oct 12th, it'll be be media preview for movie Today :)

Song Hye Kyo released photos of her childhood and school years.

On Night of TV Entertainment aired on the 5th, Song Hye Kyo released photos taken in her childhood and school years. Her photos were enough to attract many people’s attention because of her innocent looks on the photos.

She said, “I used to be very quiet at school. I went to girls’ middle and high school and used to be very different from what I am now. I am more outgoing now but used to be very introverted at that time so many people thought I was snobby.” The photos were taken a long time ago, but she was still very appealing.

Along with her high school pictures, she also released photos of her childhood. Her big eyes and well-defined features on the photos proved that she was a natural beauty. As the reporter asked if she ever tried child beauty pageants, she answered, “I did such as Hanbok child beauty pageants. I think my grandmother wanted me to,” again proving that she was a natural beauty.

Song Hye Kyo also said, “many people asked me if I was going for mysticism marketing since I haven’t appeared on TV often, but it’s not true. I just didn’t have many chances to appear on TV,” explaining about such a rumor about her.

“It might seem like I’ve been away for a long time, but I’ve filmed some independent movies, and the filming for the movie I did in China took longer than expected,” she said. Filming for the movie began in 2009, and has yet to come to an end. She continued, “I also plan on making a comeback in a Korean drama around mid-2012.”

omg!!!!!!!!!!! TGM has not even finished filming...??

^hi jasan, thanks :)

really? TGM has not finished filming ? oh no.... :wacko:

like kim said, i think so too that her announcement on "1949" should be coming soon... hopefully after BIFF event... and since she said that her drama comeback will be mid next year, i believe she already had it in her hands ^_^

more eng trans - :rolleyes:

Song Hye-kyo, "I'm not trying to be mysterious, I just don't have anything to do in Korea"

shk111006b.jpg

Song Hye-kyo denied that she was being mysterious.

An interview was shown with Song Hye-kyo on SBS "TV News At Night" on October 5th.

About her mysterious image, she said, "People think I am just trying hard to be mysterious but it's not that, you just can't see it. I just don't have anything to do in Korea. I can't live outside".

"I don't have a special talent so that's why I don't show myself so easily on TV, I'm not trying look secretive".

Meanwhile, Song Hye-kyo said, "I don't have plans to get married yet, I have to work".

Source : nate via hancinema

Hye Kyo with Zhao Xun at Chanel S/S 2012 event :)

shk111006e.jpg

Source : nate

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

just when i'm wondering whether will she be at the BIFF opening event tonite wonder-1.gif

excerpts on Kyo -

Song Hye-kyo, who has returned to screens four years after "Hwangjin-y - Movie - 2007" is also visible. She won't be able to attend the opening because of another schedule in Paris, France but she will be in Busan on October 8th and attend the outdoor stage event and communicating with the crowd event.

edit : Annsit, thanks for the full report :)

2 more days !

Guest Annsit

Wowww .... She, at the Chanel runaway show = GORGEOUS !!! I love her hair done tat way .... so very Fashionsta!!

Thanks for e photos, Peeps!!

Oh myyy...BIFF is just round the corner!!!!! The 2 main cast of FULLHOUSE gonna be there weeeeee!! :wub: !!!

[bIFF] Jang Dong-gun, Song Hye-kyo and other stars attend, Jeon Do-yeon doesn't

20111004_1317744691.jpg

Those stars you can't easily see besides on TV are going to Busan. The fact that you can see stars from this country and others is another point to enjoy about the Busan International Film Festival.

Korea's representative stars this year -- Jang Dong-gun, So Ji-sub, Song Hye-kyo, Han Hyo-joo and more -- and those from overseas -- actress Isabelle Huppert​ from France, director Tsui Hark from Hong Kong, actor Joe Odagiri and Tsumabuki Satoshi​ from Japan, director Kore-eda Hirokazu from Japan and others -- met with fans.

The opening red carpet event, outdoor stage, opening talk, speaking with the tourists and more should help the stars communicate with the fans and audience.

The main stars from opening movie "Always", So Ji-sub and Han Hyo-joo, are busy from the opening. They are attending the opening press conference and opening, red carpet event and open talk.

Top star Jang Dong-gun is visiting Busan for the second time since last year. He will start promoting his movie "My Way" with Japanese actor Joe Odagiri and Chinese actress Fan Bing Bing​.

Song Hye-kyo, who has returned to screens four years after "Hwangjin-y - Movie - 2007" is also visible. She won't be able to attend the opening because of another schedule in Paris, France but she will be in Busan on October 8th and attend the outdoor stage event and communicating with the crowd event.

To-be soldier Rain will be stopping by to attend the press release event of "Flight: Close to the Sun" with Yoo Joon-sang, Sin Se-kyeong, Jeong Seok-won and others.

Increasingly popular in Japan, Jang Geun-seok will visit with promotional aims for his movie "You Pet". He is also going to have a talk with Hollywood actor Logan Lerman from "The Three Musketeers 3D" at the 'open talk' on October 9th.

Kim Yoon-seok and Yoo Ah-in from the multi-cultural family movie "Wandeugi", Yoo Ho-jeong, Min Hyo-rin and Kang So-ra from "Sunny - 2010" and Kim Seon-ah from "Fighting Spirit" should also make an appearance.

Former singer and current actress Seong Yoo-ri is going to be at the red carpet event as well as Kang Ye-won, Yoon Jin-seo, Choi Jeong-won and more.

Jeon Do-yeon from the movie "Countdown" will not be able to attend as she had personal plans for the day.

Stars from overseas are also coming en masse. Tang Wei, who co-acted with Hyeon Bin is visiting Korea with Jin Chengwu. They will be at the outdoor open talk and communicating with the audience.

Familiar actor Joe Odagiri, Tsumabuki Satoshi, Kore-eda Hirokazu, Iwai Shunji​, and Yamamini coopera Nobuhiro should also brighten up the festival. Director Tsui Hark from Vietnam will attend the BIFF as winner of 'This Year's Movie Maker Award'.

Director Luc Besson and actress Isabelle Huppert are speakers for the "Master Class" where they talk about their movie life. Huppert should also attend the open talk on October 8th with director Hong Sang-soo.

Michelle Yeoh​ from director Besson's "The Lady" and the director of "Ong Bak", directors Im Kwon-taek, Kang Woo-seok, Lee Jang-ho, Kang Soo-yeon and others will all be running into each other all festival.

Source : news.nate.com/view/20... ( Korean )

Translation : Hancinema

More Details on Song Hye Gyo at Chanel's Collection Show

e4bf9180711c6c694c4509c3e8410858_large.jpg

There are more details on Song Hye Gyo from the October 5 Chanel S/S Collection show at the Grand Palais. As it was already mentioned, she attracted a lot of attention, since she was invited by the head designer and was approached by Jared Leto.

Through Chanel's fashion columnist, Shim Woo Han, and photographer Oh Joong Suk, we were able to get more details on Twitter. Here's a little more on the special event.

The day before the show, Song Hye Gyo arrived at the Chanel House. Her attire was fitting for an elegant lady. Although she didn't have a stitch of makeup on her face, she still radiated with her beauty. This casual shot of her looks like it's from a photo shoot.

Her all black attire was very classic and chic. The eye catching feathers instantly draw in a high class feel. To tone down everything else, she went simple with the accessories.

Photos of her and Karl Lagerfeld were taken nonstop. The flashing lights took a while to die out. After the show was over, the two were seen having a casual and relaxed conversation, establishing a newfound friendship.

201110051709774663_1.jpg

Jared Leto wasn't the only famous star to approach Song Hye Gyo first. Japanese model Mizuhara Kiko came up to her, asking to take a picture together. At this, Song Hye Gyo smiled and stood up to pose with the model. Who wouldn't want a picture with this gem?

Paris' reaction was hot and heated. With reporters from all over the globe asking questions and taking pictures, Song Hye Gyo showed ease and replied using her charm. Although her outer beauty was glowing, it was her confidence and poise that made the event.

by sherryxkim @soompi news

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Btw, Divashim tweeted this :D . I think they were out and had dinner at bar à huitres 주소 112, boulevard Montparnasse 75014 Paris blush.gif . according to divashim, they 'll leave Paris today..

416061574.jpg

I'm having this fantasy that the comeback drama Hye Kyo is talking about is the same as Won bin's comeback drama.Is it too much for me to dream like that?keke...

love her pics in the fashion show!!!Ommo!!!someone must hurry to comeback!!!!

omg that would be my ultimate dream come true if it was both their comeback drama!

^hi gita... long time no see... it will be a dream comes true :rolleyes:

weeeeee... more new pics of kyo from an interview ahead of her appearance at BIFF Gala Presentation tomorrow :wub:

oh, there's ms park, ms translator.....

shk111007c.jpg

shk111007b.jpg

so adorable... flawless !

shk111007a.jpg

shk111007d.jpg

one of the links from the above pics - http://isplus.joinsmsn.com/article/359/6359359.html?cloc=

one of the para -

"Well, I rather side I like European films. And I want to do more movies of that style in China will be one more movie, I guess."

another hint perhaps on "1949" ^_^

this article is very good... quite in-depth... thanking in advance *waves* khxy ! :D

edit : thanks dearie *muaaaah* muah.gif

Guest khxy19

^hi gita... long time no see... it will be a dream comes true  :rolleyes:

weeeeee... more new pics of kyo from an interview ahead of her appearance at BIFF Gala Presentation tomorrow  :wub:  

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

rolleyes.gif

one of the links from the above pics - http://isplus.joinsm...9359.html?cloc=

one of the para -

"Well, I rather side I like European films. And I want to do more movies of that style in China will be one more movie, I guess."

another hint perhaps on "1949"  ^_^

this article is very good... quite in-depth... thanking in advance *waves* khxy !  :D

hehehe yes putriN,will do so tonight.rolleyes.gif

I think Kyo took the action "venting for awhile" now in this "drunking interview opsssss *scared* . It's the alcohol which did the talk, not her, haha. But seriously, I can understand her so well... the pains :tears:. Dearie, suddenly i understand so well of someone's recently message

Yes, putriN. The clearly hint of another chinese movie is there.

edit: nolah putriN, too much need to get done and when i'm off to sleep, suddenly read this interview..I'm awake :wacko:. btw, seems she had the interview the twitter posted the pic right?

saw this blog last night

http://blog.naver.com/1222gywns/30120158642

edit 2: I finally asked our dearest Shanda for help and patienly waiting for her trans :w00t: ! Hope she can finally be back with us! yay! and it seems Shanda's site is starting to run again, pretty soon! it looks so nice.