Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

^Hi hazeline... yes, we're here bcos of her..... Song Hye Kyo :wub:

and it's great to have you on board :rolleyes:

No problem dear... You can try uploading the pic into a picture hosting site eg. Photobucket.com or ImageShack.us...

Then copy the (img) link into your post... tada! you'll see the image at your post ! :D

i just love all her skincare/cosmetic endorsement from etude, olay, innisfree... to currently, Laneige... i hope the management will keep her for another couple years more... the "Be Waterful" advert campaign CFs are awesome... it's so her ^_^

but, i'll choose her Innisfree CFs the best... she was in her mid-twenties... she looks happy, cheerful, relax, carefree...

you know, like ppl with no problem blush.gif

innisfree6.jpg

innisfree8.jpg

innisfree7.jpg

next will be her beverage CFs.... i simply love Soonbaekcha and Doutor Coffee... she's too cute for words ^_^

soonbaekcha1.jpg

doutor2.jpg

baidu

my favorite cf of her is the "i love rock & roll" KTF- Ever CF She's so Sexy & Hot :sweatingbullets:

My link

actually all her CF's Are my favorite

wow, she can be sexy and hot huh... it's only that she chose not to ^_^

oh i see Ju Jihun ! she ever work with him after all... though its not thru a drama blush.gif hope they'll be given a chance to work together again :)

Guest jjeennyyccaa

Would you mind telling me what your fave cf of her is? blush.gif

What a nice way to keep this thread alive...Well I've got a bunch of them......its difficult to choose one..

hi there! its been a while since i was last here. got disconnected from the net. anyways, love all the pictures you guys are sharing. 

butting in the topic here. i like her innisfree CFs. i agree that its one of her best cfs. she's really pretty in those cfs

hello im Camille from Philippines.I'm big Fan of SHK.im happy that im member this Fan Page.:rolleyes:

Hello Camille, welcome to Kyo's house. Hope you enjoy being here with us :D .

Hazeline, if you need help for uploading pics for siggy or anything, please do not hesitate to tell us, we'll try our best blush.gif

Oh, i can't remember to have seen this before

29530fb34aa9b7bdd9335ace.jpg

Looking at this , I can't help to think that both that oppa Jang and kyo must have planned what to wear on these 2 years pink ribbon day :wub:

27ed76c61f3fe9049d163d96.jpg

I try not posting the naughty pic, but this isn't any better :lol:

1_1.jpg

I think we might not see Kyo at PR this year as it seems Kyo will be busy with the movie promotion and PIFF.

wow! a bunch of replies~kkk thanks, guys! guess I haven't told you what my fave CF is..she has quite a lot~~and I think I'm gonna have to think over and over again before I come up with one great decision cause it's just so hard to choose...as of I now, I'm still loving this..

http://pann.nate.com/video/17709456

(though, this is not the official Etude style lips Juicy beam CF)

but of course, I love all her CFs, too~ :wub:

Thanks, putriN and utkim, I will definitely upload pictures soon!

hello utkim thanks.yeah i enjoy it.

Camellia Presscon in Thailand

Camellia รอบสื่อมวลชน

Translation: Most of Thais admired all of three parts and related that Camellia was the unexpected plot, appreciative matter and to be the modern love stories. It's the great one if to be the real life. Lastly,Camellia is the movie which to be worthy to watch and you will impressive with "Love" accordingly.

^hi camille, it's a pleasure to have you here... thanks for sharing :)

oh, the movie will premiere in Thailand today Sep the 15th... so envy Thai fans :rolleyes:

hi kim, hazeline, msriz, jjeennyccaa, cutekid and everyone... i always feel great reading the posts here :D

kim, rite, i don't think we get to see her at PRM event this year... it's understandable, she'll busy with her movie's promos... and probably off to china after that :)

wah, i don't know that oppa Jang gave her that kind of look more than once ! B)

yes, till now, i'm still wondering whether did they plan to have same color combo for those 2 consecutive yrs ;)

i think it's the same news as before but with the teaser :)

http://www.mydaily.co.kr/news/read.html?newsid=201109150848361129&ext=na

today110915a.jpg

edit : jjeennyyccaa... no, you don't need to... you make my day :lol:

it's good dear... thanks for the great effort :)

her debut Laneige CF will always remain in my heart... she's too gorgeous there :wub:

Guest jjeennyyccaa

Hello everyone..These where the bunch I'm talking about.....(Phew!!!It really does take a lot of effort to download pictures..hands down to you guys... :sweatingbullets: )...

Love these cf's...she's so cute..

CF-HYUNDAI.png

CF-COFFEE1.png

CF-COFFEE.png

cf-kft.png

CF-MCDO.png

In here she's so sexy and gorgeous...

CF-KTF.png

CF-VIVIEN.png

In here she's so glamorous and sophisticated....

cf-laneige.png

cf-laneige1.png

cf-l8.png

cf-l5-1.png

In here she looks so serene and breath-takingly beathiful....

CF-INNISFREE.png

CF-KTFT.png

cf-l4.png

cf-l6.png

cf-l7.png

But if a dagger was pointed at me and I have to choose one... :sweatingbullets: Definitely this....

CF-L1.png

Need I say more?kekeke....

sorry for the bad quality of the photos..couldn't find a better vid to crop... blush.gif

Guest Gisella18

Hello everyone..These where the bunch I'm talking about.....(Phew!!!It really does take a lot of effort to download pictures..hands down to you guys... :sweatingbullets: )...

Love these cf's...she's so cute..

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

In here she's so sexy and gorgeous...

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

In here she's so glamorous and sophisticated....

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

In here she looks so serene and breath-takingly beathiful....

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

*quoted image*

But if a dagger was pointed at me and I have to choose one... :sweatingbullets: Definitely this....

*quoted image*

Need I say more?kekeke....

sorry for the bad quality of the photos..couldn't find a better vid to crop... blush.gif

:wub:

Woww... I love all Kyo's CF but nowadays I love her "Be Waterful" CF with her "doctor bf" at WW. :wub: :wub:He is cute too.

Miss Kyo so much and cant wait till October to see her again. Thanks to all for all the updates especially Utkim and PutriN. :wub:

jjeennyy, it seems we are at the same boat lol..i think I choose it partly bcos of it was the time we know she was soooo happy, happy inlove without interferences of the outsiders ...like us :P

According to this news, Kyo and JDG will visit Busan on the 8th and Kyo will have a presscon at the GALA presentation.... which means no red carpet, I think. We do know from the very beginning, don't we?

http://news.nate.com/view/20110915n23459

And another link which I'm not sure how to translate, I think the blogger recommend which movie is worth watching in this autumn. "Today" with a sad sense of music video and the film's story, combined with a delicate emotional atmosphere, and Kyo as Dahye is best regarded as highly anticipated .

http://www.thegamenews.com/?mid=game_life&page=3&document_srl=78040&listStyle&cpage

Hi SHK fans! Can you guys give me a brief updates on what's SHK is doing right now, what project is she working on...etc Is she working on a new movie/drama? Haven't heard from her since The world they live in XD Thanks in advance.

Hi SHK fans! Can you guys give me a brief updates on what's SHK is doing right now, what project is she working on...etc Is she working on a new movie/drama? Haven't heard from her since The world they live in XD Thanks in advance.

hi amyoii, thanks for visiting shk thread :)

she's currently in the midst of choosing a new project... we expect to see her at BIFF on the 8th for the gala presentation of her new movie "Today"... pls do join us here :D

hi gisella, it's our pleasure dear :)

According to this news, Kyo and JDG will visit Busan on the 8th and Kyo will have a presscon at the GALA presentation.... which means no red carpet, I think. We do know from the very beginning, don't we?http://news.nate.com/view/20110915n23459

how i love seeing her in the same news with top class actors like JDG and SJS... i wish to see her more in this kind of news ie. linking her name with those A-listers and talking more on projects, career advancements... :)

exactly, we know from the very beginning that she's the non-red carpet event participants... just don't know why huh... she could be allergic to flash lights or the carpet ? :P if i'm as beautiful as her, i'll definitely show-off (no wonder i'm not :lol: )...

but, today news, confirming BIFF official invitation to "Today" for the gala presentation and to add... "Director Lee Jung Hyang and Actress Song Hye Kyo, Nam Ji Hyeon, will also participate in the red carpet, movie description, press conference and dialogue with the audience and others"... oh well, the last we seen her at red carpet event was in 2008 Asian Film Awards in HK.... seriously, i don't remember her walking at a red carpet for local event... she should break the tradition at this year BIFF pray.gif

http://sportsworldi.segye.com/Articles/EntCulture/Article.asp?aid=20110916001555&subctg1=15&subctg2=00

http://www.eto.co.kr/news/outview.asp?Code=20110916112334807&ts=114447

pics used by the medias capturing kyo's two different moods ;)

shknews110916a.jpg

shknews110916b.jpg

Thanks putriN. Let's hope we get to see our dear girl at the red carpet though i'm not keeping high hope. Wish for the best.

[Weekender] Busan promises more cinematic fun

11091609011.jpg

The Busan Film Center, the newly constructed main venue of the 16th Busan (formerly Pusan) International Film Festival (BIFF), opens Sept. 28. Asia’s largest cinema showcase opens from Oct. 6 to 14 in the southern port city.

Festival finds new niche at Busan Film Center

By Lee Hyo-won

Standing tall and wide, and at an odd angle like an upside pyramid, the Busan Film Center in Haeundae Centum City is hard to miss.

The white, dramatically lit building has become a new landmark in this southern port city’s architecture, and cinephiles from near and far will gather there next month for the Busan (formerly Pusan) International Film Festival (BIFF).

Final touches are underway for the Center’s opening Sept. 28, ahead of the film festival’s grand curtain-raising Oct. 6 for a nine-day run through Oct. 14.

1109160902.jpg

In addition to having a new home, the 16th edition of Asia’s largest cinema event sees many changes. Founding director Kim Dong-ho announced his retirement last year and the succeeding Lee Yong-gwan will helm the upcoming edition of the festival.

“We will try our best to make up for past shortcomings and to encourage more people to participate in the festival,” Lee told reporters during a press meeting last Thursday.

Indeed the long awaited opening of the Busan Film Center is expected to provide for a more impressive and efficient festival-going experience.

1109160903.jpg

Designed by the Vienna-based design firm Coop Himmelb(l)au, the new center boasts four state-of-the-art theaters as well as a giant, 24 meter by 13 meter outdoor screen which can be viewed by some 4,000 people for the opening and closing ceremonies. The center is also home to the Busan Cinematheque and the Busan Asian Film Archive.

In the past main ceremonies and screenings were held at the Busan Yatching Center as well as the environs of Haeundae Beach and Nanpo-dong. But beginning this year the festival will be centered on the Busan Film Center and Haeundae, simplifying logistics for festival-goers.

With the festival less than four weeks away, avid fans of the annual event are already acting quickly to secure movie tickets and lodging, especially since festival organizers are offering great discounts.

1109160904.jpg

Make reservations, quick!

Ever since online reservations for tickets opened last Friday, fans are acting fast to secure as many tickets as possible.

This year ticket prices saw a 20 percent hike from 5,000 won to 6,000 won, but organizers are offering two types of coupon packages: “Challenge Five” (30,000 won) enables users to watch six films for the price of five while “Passion Ten” offers admissions to 13 works for the price of 10 (60,000 won).

Don’t worry if you don’t end up watching all six or 10 films; these coupons are valid for three years even if ticket prices go up in the future. The same applies for those who purchased admission coupons during the past two years, which remain valid

The only down side to these coupons is that users must enter the 20-digit code to make reservations for films online, and the time-consuming process often results in losing the chance as admissions for high-in-demand works sell out by the second.

These coupons are on sale through Sept. 21. They will be shipped Sept. 22 to confirmed users that have fully paid the due cost. Some 100 packages were sold on the opening day of sales alone.

Lodging is often a problem, as hotel and motel fees often double during the festival. BIFF organizers thus offer festival-goers its own in-house system. It began the service in 2001 for the 6th edition of the event, providing lodging for as little as 5,000 won per night.

This year the Arpina Youth Hostel is open to movie fans. Rooms accommodate anywhere from four to 15 people, and costs from 8,000 to 15,000 won per person.

One person can request spots for up to four people, but men and women cannot be lodged in the same room. Reservations opened at 10 a.m. on Wednesday on the festival’s website www.biff.kr (Korean and English).

The hostel can host up to 140 people per night, but competition for the much coveted weekend (Oct. 7-9) is high so hopeful users are advised to make reservations quickly.

This year’s lineup

The reason why of course cinephiles flock to BIFF each year is to watch what Asia’s largest cinema showcase has to offer. This year’s lineup includes 307 films from 70 countries, including 135 international and world premieres.

Song Il-gon’s “Always” will open the festival. The Cannes-winning Song is best known for his lyrical experimentation and silent long shots in films such as “The Magician,” but he opts for a more mainstream style in this romance featuring top stars So Ji-sub and Han Hyo-joo.

The movie is about a disgruntled former boxer (So) falling in love with a telemarketer (Han), who remains cheerful despite the fact that she is slowly losing her sight.

Fans of Korean cinema can look forward to Song Hye-kyo’s return to the big screen in “A Reason to Live.” The popular actress stars opposite Nam Ji-hyun in this film that takes a critical look at capital punishment and violent patriarchical rule. The film also marks the return of director Lee Jeong-hyang, who is known through mellow dramas susch as “Art Museum by the Zoo” and “The Way Home.” “A Reason to Live” is featured in the Gala Presentation section.

Not to be missed in the Gala Presentation is Luc Besson’s “The Lady.” The famed French director portrays the trials of Myanmar’s political activist Aung San Suu Kyi, played by star actress Michelle Yeoh. Besson will visit the festival to take part in a hand-printing ceremony, among other events. (Related story on page 10)

The same section introduces Peter Chan’s “Wu Xia,” a stylistic film about a quiet man who is suspected of being a martial arts master.

In addition to featuring a range of works for pan-Asian countries, BIFF will present works from Africa, South America and Europe. There is a special focus on Portuguese cinema this year and fans can watch films such as “Blood of My Blood” by Jose Canijo.

The Asia Project Market, Asia Film Market and the Busan International Film Commission and Industry Showcase will be held in conjunction with the festival.

A family drama by Masato Harado will close BIFF. “Chronicle of My Mother” is about a successful writer who learns to make amends with his estranged mother as she suffers from dementia. The protagonist had resented the fact that his mother had sent him to live with his grandfather’s mistress as a child, but discovers the reason for the decision as well as her profound maternal love.

For more information, visit www.biff.kr.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/art/2011/09/141_94827.html