Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest annejung

hi everyone,

Thanks so muchhhh Utkim & Putrin for Kyo's pics of Roem and Laneige.Kyo look younger & younger :lol:

News Picture from movie " Camellia " . Kyo & KDW look so cute together. blush.gif^_^

shkCamiellia14.jpg

shkCamiellia15.jpg

It's remind me to Ji oh & Jun young in WW.Miss them & their sweet memories so muchhhhhhhhhh :wub::wub:

h2587.jpg

credit: Five star FB

Hello.... it's 1st day of Sep :)

i'm expecting news on her upcoming movies... but instead, her local sites are flooded with her brand new advert/TVCF for Laneige "Be Waterful" that we've seen last week :D

No harm seeing her fresh face again :rolleyes:

laneige110901d.jpg

laneige110901b.jpg

naver

kim, thanks for the waterful pics... gah, so sweet and beautiful :rolleyes:

she really has strong chemistry with both, in fact with most of her costars... she & kdw make funny faces so cute :lol:

thanks anne :)

i didn't like it that y-star only noted song hye kyo as 4th of the most beautiful when those three above her are just normal looking for most countries whose people have wide eyes... tongue2.gif

IKR? :blink:

laneige110901d.jpg

so beautiful.. thx for the pics, guys!! :)

^oic, thanks putriN :)

I have recently rewatched AIMH, the drama still makes me cry as i used to do. I can understand what Kyo meant about she felt the lacking in term of acting, but considering during at the time, I think she did a good job. She did shed tears millions of ppl. Eunsuh, Junsuh and Tae-Sukh, I love all the charaters. But I love WB's character the most, he had an unconditional love towards Eunsuh :wub:. Where can we find this man, guys :lol: ?

Rewatching the drama, it makes me want to see her in a drama :(

Beautiful couple :wub:

a2cc36d37a5648623af3cfb1.jpg

eeec3d6de36f609242169465.jpg

919559ee379528b8b3fb955a.jpg

The main casts

2e27bc31a6b1c0bc5edf0e8d.jpg

The whole casts and staffs

bd44f21f1acc9f77f624e4b9.jpg

Kyo still has a close relationship with the mom in AIMH

ccee54e760d5516db938202e.jpg

WB is so cute here :lol:

5cfa1a4c2775f3ecd72afcf6.jpg

AIMH

fc34acaf62cbdd8f7cd92a38.jpg

Have a nice weekend Kyoers :D

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee...... FINALLY !!! :w00t:

thanks kim... Kyo looks solemn in all stills... really can't wait for the trailer and the poster... she's wearing a ring on her 4th finger :rolleyes:

hi riz, you're welcome... yes, she looks divine there... me, gonna add one of the stills to my siggy then :D

"Today" Hwaiting !

You guys are just welcome and congrats to putriN and msriz for new siggy :D

News about "Pacific wheel" now has changed to "Fatal love" and the script seems to have changed too. This is an interview of John Woo on the 2nd where he talked about actors..Chang Chen, Kyo and ZZY is hoping to join the project, according to JW. Hope some Chinese fans here can give a better trans. This is a google trans, i hope the mod doesn't mind me as I thot the trans wasn't that bad. Thanks :) .

http://ent.sina.com.cn/m/c/2011-09-03/06203406568.shtml

Changed its name to John Woo film "Fatal Love" will film producer

Italian local time on September 2, Competition works, "Seediq Bale," producer John Woo dialogue Sina entertainment. On the next film, John Woo has been revealed from the "Pacific Wheel" renamed "Fatal Love", Zhang Zhen, Zhang Hanyu (Microblogging) , Song Hye Kyo to determine the star, Zhang Ziyi will also consider inviting (Microblogging) Join. In addition, John Woo will be produced "Steel Chin" director Zhang Meng's new work, will be a story about the nursery.

Zhang Ziyi looking speech, "Fatal Love"

Q: Your new film is about to start in September, right.

JW: the script also changes, pushed back a month, have been ready, waiting for me after the end of Venice in the past.

Q: In addition to Han Yu, what other actors identified?

JW: Song Hye Kyo, Chang Chen, Zhang Ziyi to play also want to find, just a hope friends.

Q: She talked to find it?

JW: not yet, she now has two show to shoot. Another young actor is still screening.

Q: The film is about three pairs of lovers of the story?

JW: Olivia played a Taiwanese, a Japanese lover. Other two pairs were in Shanghai and Taiwan. Mainly the story of two men, is Chang Chen and Zhang Han Yu. This is not a round of stories about peace, peace is difficult to ship them a part of the main movie or three people in love, separated the two thoughts. Pacific Wheel is the story of one of the stage. Title has changed now called "Fatal Love" was.

Q: will ship directly to the performance of difficult?

JW: Yes, the effects will be more. UK and Mainland companies will work together, and some of China Film Corporation.

Q: how much investment?

JW: quite large, but not like "Red Cliff" so much. There will be scenes in Taiwan, mainly in Shanghai and Beijing to film.

Q: Chang Chen and Song Hye Kyo is a pair of children do?

JW: and Olivia with is a Japanese actor, but not selected. Song Hye Kyo is and Chang Han. The younger was a soldier role, Hong Kong people.

Q: Daniel Wu quite right ... that ...

JW: He is very busy, but the "Flying Tiger" He will be involved.

"Flying Tiger" U.S. star more than a dozen

Q: Some people say "Flying Tiger" extension is the subject of the story is not over because the trial.

JW: No, have long passed, this is not a problem! Major international issue, we must find the investment in Hollywood, to Hollywood actor involved, investment in China relative to the U.S. on a good, not to say that shooting on film, and everyone is not the same conditions, so that producer Terence Chang headache. At least a year to plan for the play, the backdrop of World War II, when the data are looking for, mainly, and Film, Galloping Horse cooperation. The United States should have seven stars, there are five Chinese actors, a group show. Like Hollywood's "Dirty Dozen" (The Dirty Dozen).

In addition, this movie about the friendship between China and the U.S., I also mean the proportion of China and Hollywood.

To help kindergartens shoot the producer Zhang Meng

Q: I heard you are the next to give the film the producer Zhang Meng, what plan?

JW: I quite like Liu Jie, his "Bi Luo Snow," I was very moved. Liu Jie's works like "Seediq Bale", as they are not able to shoot a spirit familiar territory, there are some beautiful things, and very objective.

"Steel Chin" story takes place in a northeast broken places, Zhang Meng also gained a lot of human nature, lovely, there is hope.

Q: Zhang Meng, a new film script you read it?

JW: not yet, a few months ago he had disclosed the story of a play under, I feel very touching, but also from the above there is another true story of a romance.

Q: He said before want to take the kindergarten story, a person came out from prison, the way to train inmates to educate their children ... ...

JW: Yes, that. I think this story is very inspiring, beautiful theme. Society too messy, needs some love, so we feel more human, or good things.

Q: have been identified to give him the producer do?

JW: We both said before.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I wonder when we get to hear the confirmation from our girl about the movie...we have heard the talks from actor and the director that Kyo is in, but still no word from Kyo...hmmm...I don't know, it seems for me she is in, but i'm not liking the changings of the movie all the time..aigoo..Let's just wait for Kyo's confirmation then.

Hi Kim, 

from this interview apparently JW kinda confirmed hye kyo will be in this movie.He said zhang han yu will be paired with kyo,while zhang zhen will be with a japanese actress(but not confirmed yet).

Thanks khxy for clarifying :) . Since Dir JW mentioned Kyo, it's only about time we get to hear her confirmation then, I think. To be able to work with Dir JW, I think it's a good opportunity for Kyo to be known international...if the script is really great. With the changings of the plot all the time, I don't know..but I'm a sucker for tragic love movie, war movie and there might be a lil chance for me to watch her on big screen hehe..After the movie, I hope we get to see her in 1 drama...then I'll be happy in many years :D .

I wonder when Korean media pick this news from Chinese media as they are soooo good in reporting gossips and craps , i hope they for once can report about her works .

btw, her official site seems to move a little or am I wrong :unsure: ?

http://www.songhyekyo.co.kr/

kyo-3.jpg

Hi everyone :D

thanks kim and khxy for the news :)

oh, looks like Director JW did the confirmation on her behalf... i wish she'll take a local project... but oh well...

wish her all the best always :rolleyes:

i'm just wondering how is she going to fit the filming schedules with "Today" promos :blink:

dearie, you got the point on the korean medias ;)

on the link, i noticed that it has been changed since early Aug... not sure whom has been updating her photos there :huh:

we're still missing her... yet, she's off to china again :(

Laneige "Be Waterful" SCs :wub:

laneige110905-1.jpg

dc

laneige110905a.jpg

baidu

Guest eizmeralda

^^ She is Philipine? She sure doesnot look like it, but mixed of white & Italian to me. She doesnot look Asian to me at all. I am so surprised.

HI! good day to everybody.  You should not be surprised because the Philippines is the melting pot of Asia, and in the intermarriages between Caucasians, Europeans, Latins, Asians, Americans....the country produced mixture of naturally endowed beautiful Filipinos here and there.  You are welcome to visit the country and check for yourself. Do you know that there is one Philippine fashion model who looks exactly like SHG but just a few inches taller? You shouldnt be surprised too if you will learn that in one Philippine TV network, there are two Korean anchors and news reporters? and that Sandara Park, to you known as Dara Park got popular first in the Philippines in one's of its reality shows before going back to Korea for 2ne1? yes, friends, we are neighbors and Asians, be it men or women, are exceptionally beautiful people.

i'm just wondering how is she going to fit the filming schedules with "Today" promos :blink:

There is a saying, there is a will, there is a way..something like that dearie and i believe if she is in, mr. JW will surely make it work for her ;) .

New "Be waterful CF, nr 3? I haven't watched it yet, gotta go and it takes times to load :P

http://blog.daum.net/wownd108/14100042

:D

52ce217c.jpg

Hello,it's kinda confirmed that hye kyo will be in  1949,JW said it himself during an interview at cannes film festival.He said that hye kyo has elegance and class that suits the character she's potraying which is an upper class shanghai girl. Hye kyo will speak a few shanghai dialect too but mainly she will converse in mandarin.JW also adds that hye kyo has rejected other projects and now focus in learning mandarin.

http://tieba.baidu.com/p/1201494635

Guest Laila085

^ weee, a new project for HK and with Dir John Woo, yohooo w00t.gif . Praying hard this movie wouldnt take more than a half year, please not another The Grand Master vicx.gif . Wanna bet this movie will be out before TGM, keke :lol: ?

putriN and kim, do you think korean media cares what they are reporting, last time i remember it was 1 report about her new movie "today" while 20-30 reports about the kiss in camellia :phew: ? nahhh..i dun think so, pple loves reading and writing craps than her works, thats for sure.

Thank you to SKHers for all the updating :wub:

Guest jjeennyyccaa

Don't know whether to be happy or sad with her latest movie..

Another chinese film..

Will that mean she'll shoot another TGM long shooting production?

I just hope she'll get recognition with this film and that its an awesome film.. :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

edit: I just googled John Woo and found out he's the director of Face/Off..Now I'm officially excited... :w00t: ...Love the plot of that movie and how it was well made...I've got higher expectation now......Hope it gets aired in hollywood too..