Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Laila085

putriN, can't wait for more news about "Today" 's stills and presscon . It had been a while.

psstt, wonder we get to see kyo and jdg this year at pink event like we used to see them there before. If we get to see them , I think JDG can just pick Kyo along with him as I read JDG and his wife had moved to Samsung-dong villa since April this year, he is now Kyo's neighbour, i think :rolleyes: . But I guess it will be hard to see jdg and kyo as jdg doesn't endorse for Hera any more.

really? *note* kekeke

screen caps at DC, how pretty :wub: . I miss her with hb at their last aritaum cf :( . It makes me want to give the media and netizens some..kick richard simmons

hjk00011.jpg

hjk00082.jpg

hjk00045.jpg

Guest eizmeralda

Good day to you.  I hope this is alright to you.  I am a super fan of Song Hye Gyo. Now, I wish to show SHG, the Filipina actress, so-called Philippines' TV Primetime Queen who reprised SHG's role in Autumn Fairy Tale, Philippine version.  I just want to show you that she is as beautiful and great actress as well and that SHG should be relaxed and comfortable that it was an A-1 superb Filipina actress who reprised her role and she should not worry that it was cut to pieces because it was made excellently. Here is Marian Rivera, the one who acted her part in Autumn Tale. She is as beautifull and flawless as well.  Thank you.

28kqc07.jpg

really? *note * kekeke

screen caps at DC, how pretty :wub: . I miss her with hb at their last aritaum cf :( . It makes me want to give the media and netizens some..kick richard simmons

;) .

Since you miss them much, here is the pic :P

aef6699e.jpg

This is the clearer link for aritaum

http://blog.naver.com/aritaumstory/90121242325

This is about "Beauty 11th street's open". There is a survey and Kyo is leading.

http://news.nate.com/view/20110822n14611

e386c52deb326bbadf9b0c06b19b62df.jpg

Frontline

3-12.jpg

6-7.jpg

Guest IWBAB2020

Good day to you.  I hope this is alright to you.  I am a super fan of Song Hye Gyo. Now, I wish to show SHG, the Filipina actress, so-called Philippines' TV Primetime Queen who reprised SHG's role in Autumn Fairy Tale, Philippine version.  I just want to show you that she is as beautiful and great actress as well and that SHG should be relaxed and comfortable that it was an A-1 superb Filipina actress who reprised her role and she should not worry that it was cut to pieces because it was made excellently. Here is Marian Rivera, the one who acted her part in Autumn Tale. She is as beautifull and flawless as well.  Thank you.

*quoted image*

^^ She is Philipine? She sure doesnot look like it, but mixed of white & Italian to me. She doesnot look Asian to me at all. I am so surprised.

Hi everyone :)

thanks for sharing the new Aritaum CF links and pics... i still prefer the previous one :wub:

kim, thanks for the Frontline pics... the ps is quite obvious ;)

ahead of Camellia's opening in Thailnd in the next few wks... they are quite generous on the stills blush.gif

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

it seems that "Today" is set to premiere on the 27 Oct and "Camellia" in late Nov :rolleyes:

http://star.mt.co.kr/view/stview.php?no=2011082308283736419&type=1&outlink=1

Song Hye Kyo, "Today" & "Camellia opening this Fall, one after another

shknews110823.jpg

^the medias really shortage of her photos... keep using the same one :P

yeay! can't wait to see her more !

Thanks putriN for the news, finally we have a date for "today" and camellia in Nov, our dear girl will have a busy time ahead.

On a second note, there are loaded a lot of reports about the kissing scenes between Kyo and kdw, darmm, nuts! Their nonsense, rude comments are overboarded. Oh well, it's not the first time anyway, i should get used to it. I see those pics was posted by putriN and screen cap by me, is it your or my fault, putriN? Haha. Bianeh Kyo!

Guest jesse12

Thanks putriN for the news, finally we have a date for "today" and camellia in Nov, our dear girl will have a busy time ahead.

On a second note, there are loaded a lot of reports about the kissing scenes between Kyo and kdw, darmm, nuts! Their nonsense, rude comments are overboarded. Oh well, it's not the first time anyway, i should get used to it. I see those pics was posted by putriN and screen cap by me, is it your or my fault, putriN? Haha. Bianeh Kyo!

Are people objecting to the kiss scenes? :unsure: Why? They are quite common in Kdrama and movies, right? What's there to object?

Anyway thank you utkim, putriN and the rest for all the pictures and updates :wub:  I really like the picture where they are washing clothes together, soo cute. What, no washing machine? :P

^maybe people in Busan don't use washing machine... they prefer legwash :P

obviously the objections, the rudeness plainly came from those overjealous of her.

gah, her beauty and his good-looking, what can I say, really complement each other to the max :rolleyes:

kim, oh dear... both of us are at fault huh... feel guilty -_-

yah, bianeh Kyo, just ignore those craps... pls stay strong!

i think she should be more visible... she's too quiet and its for too long... already this is the 2nd time in 3 mths netizens uploaded her photos online and medias pick-up from there just to create news... pls Kyo, come out soon, before more nonsense surface <_<

^ Yes, jesse, the reports were (ok?) though not for my taste but the comments from netizens on the pic like "Kyo is flirting" , "kyo has a rel with kdw" and blablabla :blink: ....oh nuts. Certainly it's the first kiss in kmovies :phew: . Honestly, the kiss scene in "love for sale" for me was merely lip touchs lip :P , anyhow, even if there were passionate kisses or whatever, it's acting for god sake..Oh well, what to do?

I can feel my blood pressure is rising whenever i read such stuffs...*breathe in, breathe out* :P

putriN, dearie, i don't mind if she doesn't want to be more visible than she is now lah, ppl can say whatever they want, anyway. This is nothing comparing to earlier this year , I still can recall the frustrated feelings at that time and it was the saddest time for being shk fans, that was also the time I learned to know how scary the media and netizens could be and how hard it is for being a celebrity *sighs*.

Guest annejung

hi Utkim,putriN, jesse12 and newbies eizmeralda, IWBAB2020 and everyone :lol:

I found kyo's pic Is this new pic from LANEIGE ? Kyo is very lovely & beautiful. I saw this news amoung the loaded a lot of reports about the kissing scenes between Kyo and kdw from movie Camellia sweatingbullets.gif I dont understand why kyo & KDW 's kiss pics become hot topic today. I think it's only pics from movie and it's very normally for Korean movies or dramas .Or the medias missing our kyo like Utkim & Putrin said :wub: But I don't like comments from crazy & nonsense netizens . fury.gif:angry: Why they don't understand that pics are from movie not real pic.I think they're jelious our kyo for sure . :P

Women Republic of Korea, "Song Hye-kyo was born again I'm hungry"

Song Hye-kyo, Beauty Beauty Star starter yibenteuseo leading up to 11th Street racing

[Daily Cosmetics]

SK Telecom Open Market 11th Street headquarters-owned cosmetics brand jeonmungwan 'Beauty 11th Street "as the official open site with the highest beauty of the Wannabe star detailing events are conducted. As of 22 in this event Laneige Song Hye Kyo Model is the leader.

shk1130.jpg

Guest Laila085

Big huha for that sweet kiss scene??haha, what a joke! what planet are they coming from, Mars ? More kick richard simmons on them , keke . Our HK wont waste times on them guys. they are just making fun of themselves

Gifs at dc

55060544.gif

111bq.gif

^ :lol:

shows how surreal are those sweet kisses scenes look huh, but of cos, acted by 2 top notch stars :rolleyes:

yeay, roem site is up and running again... in time for fall season... in time for her much awaited comeback !

she's very sweeeeeeet :wub:

roemfall11a.jpg

roemfalle.jpg

roemfallf.jpg

roemfallg.jpg

roemfalld.jpg

roemfall11b.jpg

roemfallh.jpg

dc

how about shanda's site... can we get to see it running again ? :unsure:

Guest eizmeralda

^^ She is Philipine? She sure doesnot look like it, but mixed of white & Italian to me. She doesnot look Asian to me at all. I am so surprised.

Hi! she is a Filipina, half-Spanish the father being a Spaniard, the mother being a Filipina.  You know there is nothing as a pure Filipino. Philippine history will point out  that the Philippines is a melting pot of all races, that's why you cannot find one pure Filipino out there. Marian Rivera is currently the Philippines' TV Primetime Queen, all her TV series are top raters, that's why the Philippine version off the Autumn Tale was assigned to her being the topnotched actress there.  We were just so happy that it was she who reprised the role because we are fans of Song Hye Gyo as well and we wanted it acted by no less than the best there is.  We love Song Hye Gyo. Does he have a boyfriend now? We also want to be updated  Thank you very much.

^ Thanks for info, wish her well then :) . But I still think the original is the best, how conservative huh blush.gif

Regarding her bf, she doesn't have any, not according to the news. Personally, I hope we will only get the news about bf when she gets married, keep the rel for herself.. for her own good :) .

putriN, thanks for Roem pics. Yah, Shanda, wonder how she is doing and our dear Shanda must be very busy. Hope she is well.

_1_1-24.gif

dc