Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

so.song hye kyo is in China filming the movie yet?

mmm .. makes me feel a little sad, I thought she was in Korea

Jasan, the news is just saying TGM has been shooting for the last 2 years, it doesn't say she is in china and i believe she is in Korea, don't be sad blush.gif

To my dear shk fellows, let's try our best to give a helping hand to ppl in need in Africa *sighs*

Guest annejung

hi everyone,

How are you girls ? Hope you all fine and have a great days.Continue to keep our hope for our beloved couple.Wish them for the best in everything.Please reunite asap.I've more picture of movie " Camellia " Japan

credit: KDW Thread @ popcornfor2.com

KDW look so funny . :lol: What are you doing kyo ?? :sweatingbullets::P

shkCamiellia4.jpg

Sweet Scene ( Sorry for KDW's fans ) It'll be better if KDW change to Hyun bin :wub::wub:

shkCamiellia5.jpg

Guest jjeennyyccaa

hello everyone... ^_^ It's been awhile posting here but I never fail to drop by this thread everyday hoping for a new news about SHK..anyways I dunno but it makes me sad about that article of her regarding that free agent thingy....Why do I feel that she will have lesser appearances and project since she's going solo?She was with an agency and still with fewer project what more now that she doesn't belong to any of them?Oh well!I think I just have to trust SHK with her decisions.... :(

http://news.nate.com.../20110408n06089

"song hye kyo everlasting beauty"

Recently,hye kyo private and daily life photos were published.Netizens are appalled by her unwavering beauty stating that" she just glows" ," the perfect example of perfect skin","her beauty is just like preservatives""you can only justify one's beauty from daily life photos"  and" her daily life photos is just like her movies' poster"

Thanks khxy for the news, it's nice to hear .Like putriN said, the media still don't know the pics aren't recently then :P .

anne, these were funny pics, cute couple blush.gif

putriN, gahhh...3 movies in hand and I can't seem to be able to watch any of them.

Wonder Kyo will be casted in "paciffic wheel" aka 1949? part of me hope for a Yes and another part of for a No. I guess I'm more worried for the language barrier. Hopefully we will get to hear about the movie soon, it seems everything is still so unclear, if Chang Han is played as her hubby, I hope Chang Chen is still on as a doctor and as her lover..if the script still haven't changed...ah, come on, tragic love story :P ...too much to ask huh?

Another photo from Hyebaragi uploaded by Kyo for few days back :wub: . I think i see Ms Park on Kyo's sunglass with the iphone.

vopcokr20110801115023.jpg

^haha i noticed that too.... so ms park is the one who took her photo :D

i'm quite sceptical about her joining 1949... but the interview with Zhang Han mentioning her sounded convincing...

provided the media didn't twist and turn his words <_<

me too hoping the original plot still stands... a tragic love story ? bring it in ! ;)

nothing new to us anymore... we have to wait for the official announcement :)

thanks khxy for sharing a nice article.... i like this, "her beauty is just like preservatives" ^_^

isn't it, the more Laneige should keep her... gah :wub:

laneige110805a.jpg

dc

Hi everyone! I'm thinking of starting up an official thread under K-general discussion for "Won Bin & Song Hye Kyo". I've been a fan of both of them for the longest time and clearly still waiting like many of you out there for their pairing. Wonder whether anyone has ever submitted a petition to Eden9 to pair them up in some drama or movie. Since Won Bin is now gaining more popularity and stardom after Ahjusshi, it's high time that this two Korean starlets get pair up!

Anyway, since our SHK has been quite recently maybe you guys would like to hop on the Won Bin & Song Hye Kyo thread and we can chat on there. Anyone with me?

:)

Photos posted by the My Fair Lady staff.....from the photoshoot that took place in Seoul earlier on 30Jun

7b211da1gw1djy8wa0u6gj.jpg

7b211da1jw1djy8xq41zwj.jpg

credit as tagged.

Guest annejung

Hi everyone I've more photos posted by the My Fair Lady staff to share .Our kyo is a model for Chinese fashion brand " Lady Forever " . Hye kyo is very pretty & cute . :wub:

credit: HB&SHK FB :lol:

shk970.jpg

shk971.jpg

And more photo from Camellia Japan . Kyo is very cute while she hug a big bear . :wub:

credit:KDW Thread @ popcornfor2 .com

shk972.jpg

shk986.jpg

Lee min ho 's ideal girl is still our kyo ^_^

이민호 "special someone youthful and lovely image of the Song Hye Kyo ..."

http://sports.donga.com/3/all/20110807/39371041/3

a15.jpg

Its kind of cool that one of the biggest hottie in korea right now is such a diehard fan of our girl :D

Its called SHK power!!!

^what i like is that.... after all these years, they are still loyal to her blush.gif

oh we missed out another cute boy... Seungri :rolleyes:

hello everyone :D

thanks to wloi, kim & anne for sharing those lovely gorgeous pics of our dear girl... miss her so much ^_^

those stills of LFS are out... they look comfy :sweatingbullets:

i wish i'm the teddy bear :P

an article today on the confirmation of her movie “Today” released in October :)

http://www.asiatoday.co.kr/news/view.asp?seq=514653

laneige110812a.jpg

baidu

great... something to look forward !

edit : hi dearie... yup, we post at the same time :D

i read the last para... i thot it may refer to "Today"... but i guess you're right.. yeay!

http://news.nate.com/view/20110812n15026

According to the news, Kyo will shoot a domestic movie in the second half of this year

edit: putriN, we post at the same time :P

A lot of reports about this pic...ahh Korean media

:P

2011081215541311131.jpg