Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Sammie277_x

Wouldn't it be interesting if she partakes in those epic drama roles as an empress or princess? I'd love to see her transform into an ancient Korean beauty. :)

Guest Janie Simply

The news is said about Kyo's big effect in China currently for Laneige :rolleyes:

utkim, welcome back :)

talking about Laneige... any way I was browsing through some Iris drama pictures and I saw a few clip of laniege and shk poster in it...

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9604/img4954v.jpg

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4318/img4956.jpg

~~

putriN, thrilled to hear that SHK will be in Japan in Sept...

oh ya, thanks for the reminder that LJK and SHK were soompi king and queen before

will chat more next time

Guest krnkimbap

Hello everyone~ I've been a silent reader of this thread for a while...

SHK is one of the few actresses in Korea I could never ever get sick of~ And I'm posting in here bc I just had a revealation... She has worked with ALL my favorite actors (and some of the best looking men in Korea if I do say so...) Lucky!!!

Bae Yong Joon, Bi, Won Bin, Song Seung Heun, Lee Byung Hun, Jang Dong Gun, Hyun Bin, Yoo Ji Tae... Sooo lucky!!! But they're also lucky to work with her... :)

Guest SweetKYO

Hello everyone~ I've been a silent reader of this thread for a while...

SHK is one of the few actresses in Korea I could never ever get sick of~ And I'm posting in here bc I just had a revealation... She has worked with ALL my favorite actors (and some of the best looking men in Korea if I do say so...) Lucky!!!

Bae Yong Joon, Bi, Won Bin, Song Seung Heun, Lee Byung Hun, Jang Dong Gun, Hyun Bin, Yoo Ji Tae... Sooo lucky!!! But they're also lucky to work with her... :)

Hi Krnkimbap, :D:D Welcome, may you enjoy it here and keep posting. :):):)

She is blessed to be beautiful and have chanced to work with those handsome guys you have listed.

Hi Janie thank you for sharing those pictures, did they use the Lenaige Store as background.

Guest Happy_Day

What is this woman doing??............. She's been MIA for way too long. My cousin who lives in Korea said that she doesn't even do CFs anymore either. Hope she comes back before people lose interest in her.

What is this woman doing??............. She's been MIA for way too long. My cousin who lives in Korea said that she doesn't even do CFs anymore either. Hope she comes back before people lose interest in her.

Hi Happy Day, good to see you here too. Last we heard that she was in NY and was back in Korea for domestic schedule which I believe she did some CF and should be back to NY for Eng. study. Yeah, you have a good point there , I also hope she 'll be back with us soon, be it a drama or a movie. But she does do CFs like Levi's , Laneige, white drinks etc.. :) . Thanks for sharing your concern ;) and I hope we don't have to wait for too long too.

Jan, thanks dearie ;)

Guest Happy_Day

Hi Happy Day, good to see you here too. Last we heard that she was in NY and was back in Korea for domestic schedule which I believe she did some CF and should be back to NY for Eng. study. Yeah, you have a good point there , I also hope she 'll be back with us soon, be it a drama or a movie. But she does do CFs like Levi's , Laneige, white drinks etc.. :) . Thanks for sharing your concern ;) and I hope we don't have to wait for too long too.

Jan, thanks dearie ;)

Oh okay cool! I hope we hear some specific news about a drama. I miss her =)

Guest slipperss

What can one make out from this Chinese news (need translation), any likelihood she is the boss of her own agency representing Taiwanese/China stars looking for work in Korea? Earlier it was Li Wei now this guy:

http://news.xinmin.cn/rollnews/2009/07/28/2302170.html

This is the only sentence which I saw Hye Kyo's name appearing.

今年我把影视约签给了一家韩国公司,成了宋慧乔的师弟.

This year I signed a movie contract with a korean company, making me hyekyo's junior.

Translated by me, it might not be 100% accurate, my chinese is just so so.

^still nothing? gosh, where is she huh ? :huh:

i'm busy with works lately, i need Kyo's news & recent pix for motivation lah... :blush:

btw, is eden9 still operating... both affilliates MIA :P jkg

utkim, welcome back :)

talking about Laneige... any way I was browsing through some Iris drama pictures and I saw a few clip of laniege and shk poster in it...

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/9604/img4954v.jpg

http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/4318/img4956.jpg

~~

putriN, thrilled to hear that SHK will be in Japan in Sept...

oh ya, thanks for the reminder that LJK and SHK were soompi king and queen before

will chat more next time

hi jan, thanks for sharing those pix... wish that i've a chance to visit one of Laneige stores in korea :rolleyes:

ehmmm... someone is definitely looking good :sweatingbullets:

yeah, Sep is 2mths away... hope she can make it :)

at least, we've something to look forward in that mth... her "Vogue" mag photoshoots and Ww event in Yokohama

^ thanks slipperss :)

AIMH ;)

http://i185.photobucket.com/albums/x30/utk...d195d600862.gif

Baidu

Just read somewhere about the male lead in Chinese drama Yang concubine, phew.. what a relief Kyo didn't in that drama. Amen :sweatingbullets:

thanks kim :)

here are, Sunlight Pours Down :rolleyes:

shk0729a.gif

and Ww :D

shk0729b.gif

dc

thanks guyz for posting those lovely pix and artwork :)

Guest kashermieece02

OMG..I can't really describe how much I'm missing the eden9 couple!!!..where are those two gorgeous people hiding???!!! :lol:

anyway, here's another ps pic from me guys...

1_460962760l.jpg

(they look sad, perhaps they miss each other too :P..when will you two appear together again???!!! )

these two people are really making me crazy...actually I've posted this pic first on the thread of my new fanfic,(the other one on my siggy)...it's another BinKyo fanfic ;) ...I'm currently still writng Love Times Three but I couldn't help but to write another BinKyo story again at the same time since it's one of the few ways to lessen my longing for them :P ...I love them so much and I kept on thinking about them evry now and then..I'll be starting my new fanfic soon so I hope you'll wait for it, BinKyo shippers!!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Guest SweetKYO

Kasher, I am glad and fell blessed that you are in SHK thread - you dont know how much joy

you bring to me. At first, I thought oh this is good as we while away and fill the gap when she has

no activities not even new pictures for us to enjoy her presence, but, you people are too talented

like Belle, Snowflower and Kaycee, you give life to your stories - I seldom read stories because I am busy.

my fondness started with SHK presence in the stories, but now its really the story that I appreciate and

love reading them, its not just filling the gap but I always look forward for the next scence/chapter, as

you know how to keep us hanging, gosh!

Too all our writers here - thank you very much and I salute your talent

Hey dearest, we are awaiting for your updates

Kasher, thank you for the new story "LAST CHANCE" I am sure will like!!!!!