Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks huong and belle for all the infos :D . What can I say, I don't like Prada's concept much, I once was in a Prada's store in Germany, ewwww, weird clothes imo :blink: .

Read at Shanda's site, our girl rarely attends events like this, and come to think more about it, I think it's so true. I'm just so happy seeing her and about the outfit, I thought I didn't like it but her outfit didn't look bad.

More NYLON :D

81d32f2e14f1b2734fc2268b-1.jpg

Baidu

Guest cintakyo

:w00t::w00t: wow..........thanks for...........pic GOD SHES VERY SEXY AND BEAUTY OF COURSE SHE'S STILL BEAUTY....................lovely so much.................but i think she's fatish...... :D :D :D but okay.....for me SONGHYEGYO ALWAYS.............BEAUTY................you know it's funny in PINK REBBON binnie in picture fatish to :P :P :P

by the way guys!!!!!!!any video kyo in this event!!!!!!please...hope can bi in youtube............please........!!!!!!!! :) :) :)

Guest hyunkyo

what's wrong w/ her outfit? is it prada style? ugly!

anyway, shk is still beautiful

her skin is bright as usual

love her in NYLON pics

cute and charisma at the same time

Guest cintakyo

More Prada can look at here

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=568753465&c...%C7%C7&pn=0

To be honest, not bias, even I don't like none of them, I think Kyo's outfit is best among them. Then again, we have diffrent op. :P

wow...........thanks so much my dear... UTKIM..........kkkkk :D :D :D but i hope you can POST VIDEO IN YOUTUBE..... :P :P

what's wrong w/ her outfit? is it prada style? ugly!

anyway, shk is still beautiful

her skin is bright as usual

love her in NYLON pics

cute and charisma at the same time

yap agree with you hyunkyo!!...its so ugly PRADA style :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets: ....but that's ok because...shg..still sexy and beauty :) :)

Guest laila85

Thanks for all the pix guys, whoa, all celebrities in PRADA's clothes :lol: , dont want to make any comments to all of them, but some outfits are pretty weird :o . Runway models, aish, it didnt even look good on that model neither, like she was wearing pampers :blink: . Well, but they all look good except for the clothes and HyeKyo still looks stunning and cheerful :D . I do like her outfit.

48662932088965.jpg

Guest SweetKYO

Whoah our girl becomes more daring - I am happy she attended this event, but for me,

the dress was not quite well with her - but she is still the beautiful KYO, sexy although she seems

gain weight. Ah she is like a teenager - high school girl.

Thank you to the all pictures and articles.

Hi Belle, thank you for the update on With or Without, I have a week-end delight

I am really enjoying your story.

^Thanks for the pics, do I see WB and Kyo??? :w00t::w00t:, Hey, that man in between Kyo and WB, you shouldn't sit there :fury: :lol:. Oh they watch thirst, maybe Kyo get scared and she has WB right behind her hahaha

putriN, where are you dear??

Laila, ack ack, you crack me up with your comment, wearing pampers :lol::lol:

They should sit like this haha :lol:, gurrr, that man in the middel !!!

0ebf963ca0bb0ae49e3d622b.jpg

0c8e53d6edc6a7fea044dfa4.jpg

Baidu

LBH sat there too???? goodness, my heart...

edit: I couldn't concentrate myself, muaaahhhhh, WB and LBH behind her :o:sweatingbullets:

Guest hyunkyo

LBH??? where? i still can't find him

wow, wb and hyekyo!!! congratulation to all binkyo fans, i bet all of u will sleepless tonight

i think they get closer after hyekyo join Eden9

^ LBH was there, if you look closer, the man back her :sweatingbullets: . But I also feel happy if BH and Kyo now can be friends as senior and junior :sweatingbullets: . Heard that Bi was there too, and now it's funny. This is too complicated for me :sweatingbullets:

^ winnie, what's the mess Kyo is in now :lol: ? I'm sure I will have a sleepless night tonight :lol:

The four of them ...could make really good partners for project.... and seems they were sitting very near . :rolleyes:

^^ hehe :lol:

Wonder about Kyo's feeling? awkward ?? She and WB is for sure close partners, but LBH as ex and Bi as....???? supposed still good friends :rolleyes: and all men around her that scary night :blink::wacko::o ? God, I think I need a break :lol:

^^ hehe :lol:

Wonder about Kyo's feeling? awkward ?? She and WB is for sure close partners, but LBH as ex and Bi as....???? supposed still good friends :rolleyes: and all men around her that scary night :blink::wacko::o ? God, I think I need a break :lol:

according to the Korean fans...Bi was also sitting at the back row or rows of Hyekyo...just wonder where exactly he was sitting ??

oohh thank you for the pics!! I just woke up to a very happy news!!!

oh my!! bikyo and binkyo!! :w00t:

bi and kyo both wearing a watch on their left wrist.

wbin and kyo have the same hand gesture. (haha Im sure Im looking in this way too much. >_< )

wonbin is amazing! he looks young as ever!! doesnt age much!!

bi is incognito haha I wonder if he took off the sunglasses when the movie started. :wacko:

I watched the trailer...kinda scary...no wonder shk has all the guys near her for protection!! :sweatingbullets: :sweatingbullets:

huong, yeah, I watched the trailer too, it was so scary and haha maybe she needs all the protections :sweatingbullets:

muahhh... someone please give me a slap on my face...wake up..it's not a dream.. :sweatingbullets:

Look like our girl was there at first before BH

452b44ed15c4b9f7b21cb11e.jpg

23ae5260f31e6cfc8cb10d1d.jpg

Baidu

WB looks so hot and handsome, I thought Kyo and WB could be a great pair too, hehe.