Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Janie Simply

You are funny. I like that :D . I do hope she will win the best award too cos she was so good in WW

Alex, for you :rolleyes:

http://www.hanfever.com/2008/12/30/2008-kb...-bin/#more-1914

a prosperous,fulfillinga nd fun filled new year to all of you shkers! :)

Hi chin_ai :w00t: hope all is well!

HAPPY NEW YEAR GUYS!!! ALL THE BEST IN 2009. I always include all of you and SHK in my prayers :D

Thank you anette :)

Happy 2009 to all!

Guest tiffanydawn

hi. this is my first time to post here. :D

for me, Song Hye Kyo is one of the gorgeous celebrities ever.

i have seen her first in Endless Love then in Hotelier followed by Full House.

i definitely love her in Full House.

she's soooooo funny and cute at the same time.

for me, she really is a great actress no matter what people say about her.

i wish her all the best in her drama now.

hi everyone...been a silent reader in this thread (a big SHK fan ever since Autumn Tale)..

i'm really pulling for SHK to win for best couple and popularity, although i feel that kingdom is really gonna be a huge a competition...

i just wanna show some love for SHK

-----------------------------------------------------

what's this i read in the kbs award thread that HB and SHK won't attend the award :tears::blink: nevertheless hopefully they'll win!!

Guest silver_beam

Can well understand the sentiments of both HyeKyo & Binnie if they attend the Drama Awards, it wouldnt be the same had the ratings been high. Too much condemnation about WW has thrown them in low spirits, their appearances would worsen their reactions. It wasnt their fault that WW was too similar to On Air, but most unfortunate they have to take the brunt.

I would react the same if in their shoes. Winning the couple award with one attending is odd, losing acting award for both is sad - they rather not know the results, therefore keeping distance is most ideal.

Guest slipperss

Oh, Im very happy to see guys here and not laughing. Sorry if you feel it that way :( . yeah, you are probably right that guys go for females, and the same the other way but I see here there are more gals than guys, hmmmm, don't know why though, but I do love her more than any male artists, hmmm

Same sentiments. I do love her more than any male artistes, those males don't really appeal to me. But i'm 100% straight.

Guest silver_beam

Sad, none of the 2 won not even the best couple award. There're 2 best actress awards.

Just as well they didnt attend or possibly they knew what to expect. Needless to watch, most boring presentation awards and hosts ever.

Sad, none of the 2 won not even the best couple award. There're 2 best actress awards.

Just as well they didnt attend or possibly they knew what to expect. Needless to watch, most boring presentation awards and hosts ever.

i'm not surprised they don't win anything.....

it's like a tradition in korean drama awards.... irregardless of stations :o

NO attendance = NO award :ph34r:

and news of her absence becos of overseas CF shooting was announced by her agency 2 weeks before

the award ie on the 17th ^_^

repost -_-

i have 4 wishes at the moment, ie. for hyekyo to attend :

(1) KBS Awards (the chances are slim though) - NOT granted :(

(2) PD Yoon's Wedding

(3) HyunBin's VIP Premiere "I'm Happy" ; and

(4) WonBin's VIP Premiere "Mother"

from shanda's site, i read from a poster via baidu, that hyekyo was back from Japan on the 29th and thereafter

to China..... i guess she's doing 2009 countdown there now with the CF crews :D

I wish that she will at least attend PD Yoon's wedding. After all AIMH sort of placed her in the map. She should attend and wish the couple good blessings. Let's hope we see a Seasons reunion at least. SInce the KBS awards show was a no go.

At least WW won some awards totally not ignored. But the Best Couple award was kind of iffy for me.

Was it only me who couldn't acess this site since last night :unsure: ?

No award for HB and SHK , heck, no attendance=no award then :tears: . Oh well, I still love them than ever :D

HAPPY NEW YEAR, SHKers

hi everyone...been a silent reader in this thread (a big SHK fan ever since Autumn Tale)..

i'm really pulling for SHK to win for best couple and popularity, although i feel that kingdom is really gonna be a huge a competition...

i just wanna show some love for SHK

-----------------------------------------------------

what's this i read in the kbs award thread that HB and SHK won't attend the award :tears::blink: nevertheless hopefully they'll win!!

Welcome to SHK wonderful thread, 2uss. Hope to see more of you :D

hi. this is my first time to post here. :D

for me, Song Hye Kyo is one of the gorgeous celebrities ever.

i have seen her first in Endless Love then in Hotelier followed by Full House.

i definitely love her in Full House.

she's soooooo funny and cute at the same time.

for me, she really is a great actress no matter what people say about her.

i wish her all the best in her drama now.

Welcome to the thread, tiffanydawn.

i have 4 wishes at the moment, ie. for hyekyo to attend :

(1) KBS Awards (the chances are slim though) - NOT granted :(

(2) PD Yoon's Wedding

(3) HyunBin's VIP Premiere "I'm Happy" ; and

(4) WonBin's VIP Premiere "Mother"

It sucks that we couldn't see them at the award but I really hope your last 3 wishes are coming true cos they are mine wishes too.

utkim, u were not alone, i couldnt access this site neither....btw thanks for the NG link , hope we get to see more of those...i cant get enough of them :)

HAPPY NEW YEAR to all of you !!!!

WHAT? they didn't win anything?

why? because they weren't there? ... oh well, winning an award is nice but it doesn't change the fact that SHK was awesome in WW :lol:

Happy New Year you guys! i'll greet you guys in advance since i'll be off to FL (Disney World, yipee!!!) with my family for the New Year :)

SHK fighting!!!

Guest underwoodrockz

although she didn't win anything but deep inside me still saying dat SHE IS THE BEST!!!!!

no one can beat her actually but if she won all the time, people will say something bad about her lol...

so, dat's why the awards going to another actress.... :rolleyes::D:P:o:huh::rolleyes:

someone need to read the article kdramafanusa posted at WW thread..seriously, it sucks she didnt get the award she deserves..they didnt get the award they deserves..n now the article is saying such thing..blaming the show tanked because of her???..that's beyond ridiculous..its the matter of timing..n how the korean citizens are not adapted to the show because of their 'taste'..it pisses me off they pin-pointing it just by someone's act..not that theres anything wrong at all wv SHK's act!! they really need to shut up!! and no show = no award??? heh whatever kbs