Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

This news said that in order to reduce the production cost, both Hyekyo and HB have proposed to PD to reduce their talent fee...they prefer to have the money invested in the production.

Good boy and girl. :rolleyes:

Aww, so nice of them both, indeed good boy and girl :D

thanks for those beautiful wallies, silverwing

Guest MeLLa

Wow, that was very kind of them to reduce the talent fee. Salute to both the main leads :)

The wallpapers are so beautiful, I'm loving all of them!!

Guest coreana_ira

Making of Song Hye Kyo in 2Dby Brett David Gordon, USA photo.jpg

Web: www.brettgordonart.com

Song_Hye_Gyo_006.jpg

header.jpg

final.jpg

@wordpress

^^^ thanks coreana for sharing :)

interesting artwork... she looks different huh :huh:

http://www.brettgordonart.com/gallery_2/

"How I painted Song Hye Kyo (popular Korean model)"

he know our dear girl...? whoaaa :w00t:

it will be better if he includes "popular actress" too :)

Maybe in the drama, they both would look kinda like the first wallie. At least, I'm hoping or guessing it's something close to that. Oh well, enjoy everybody.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/S...90/HyeBin-3.jpg

hi SiLvErWiNg - thanks again for the wallies... the more i look at them the more i'm hungrier for more :lol:

ooops... so many "more-s"... hope i make sense :P

i agree with you... these PDs may wear caps during outdoor shooting :)

but of course... we very much welcome if the broadcasting date is gonna bring forward :D

:lol: Putrin, you're so funny dear! :lol:

I'm excited for behind the scenes videos...NG's...interviews....pictures :w00t:

Hi Vale! Welcome to SHK's thread! Wow I love your siggy! It's very beautiful! and the msg too! :D

Snow B, thanks for answering my question! and thanks for the added info. I didn't knew that. :lol: I can be stubborn if it's for Bi-Kyo! :P

Huong, thanks a Lot for the link! wow she's very beautiful in those pics!!! :w00t:

Hi Chin! I'm 1 year younger than you.. Oh I remember that guy in Hotelier...that cute guy! ...

I just hope the cast are Won Bin, Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin and let Kyo choose who she wants in the end :P

This news said that in order to reduce the production cost, both Hyekyo and HB have proposed to PD to reduce their talent fee...they prefer to have the money invested in the production.

Thanks Putrin for posting the news and Thanks Wloi for the translation! Good good! :D

Putrin, thanks for the link and her gorgeous pic! btw, where did you find all these news? :sweatingbullets:

Thanks for the wallies Silverwing!

Thanks Coreana for the shk painting!...yeah Putrin, the painting looks older :unsure: but the features are alike

Guest chin_ai22

Hi Chin! I'm 1 year younger than you.. Oh I remember that guy in Hotelier...that cute guy! ...

I just hope the cast are Won Bin, Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin and let Kyo choose who she wants in the end :P

so you are a younger sis! oh yeah. he's hot right? i want her to end up with that cute guy on hotelier but it never happened.. hehe..=] if won bin would be casted, that would be a super DREAM TEAM :)

how's everyone? :)

love how the thread is so alive nowadays :lol:

anyways, SHK's choice to have her talent fee lowered is so commendable,

while others take pride in earning staggering fees, our beloved girl chooses to

take a pay cut in order to make the production better :)

YAY! for SHK :)

did they announce the rest of the cast yet?

how about Lee Jung Jin as the 2nd lead :blush: i think he's super cute, loved him in 9e2o, LSIH, & Once upon a time in highschool

200511301230120381qa5.jpg

or how about Jin Lee Han, i'm currently watching Who Are You, and i think he's beyond adorable, even if his character is despicable -_-

cmcapture1yd6.jpg

Guest chin_ai22

Kyo, i super agree with lee jung jin, he's quite a hottie :) there's something about him, kindda mysterious! :)

jin lee han is a cutie too!

I like how these artiste is not too concerned abt their pay invested in this production. No doubt that SHK is a wonderful actress wif a beautiful heart and of coz HB too :rolleyes:

how's everyone? :)

love how the thread is so alive nowadays :lol:

how about Lee Jung Jin as the 2nd lead :blush: i think he's super cute, loved him in 9e2o, LSIH, & Once upon a time in highschool

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/2366/20...30120381qa5.jpg

hi kyo ! am second with u.....LJJ so cute in 9E2O.....

hi all !

This is from Hyebaragi.... good morning SHKers !

dk_if_shk_hb17.jpgdbd3abc7.gif

good morning hye kyo ! ur bareface.... soooooo pretty !

hi Su-Hae, sorry about the last pic from hyebaragi.... in my computer..it's show up.. ???

how about this one ^^ ?

thank you silverwing for the wallies. very pretty. hehe u added the shk pic with the pink/red? glasses. lol I was looking at the shooting photos before too.

su-hae: you're welcome! =D yes she looked beautiful in all of them. her outfit was very cute too.

so many choices for the second lead male...as long as he's not as handsome as the main lead then it works for me. >_< (cause in autumn in my heart, I like won bin better than the song guy...forget his full name. lol

so I wanted binkyo to happen but it never did. haha

)

Guest tisya

http://img117.imageshack.us/img117/2366/20...30120381qa5.jpg

or how about Jin Lee Han, i'm currently watching Who Are You, and i think he's beyond adorable, even if his character is despicable -_-

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/7179/cmcapture1yd6.jpg

Kyo, Lee Jung Jin was also my choice, I like him in LSIH. How I wish we can choose her partners

Making of Song Hye Kyo in 2Dby Brett David Gordon, USA

interesting - Hye Kyo's face is an inspiration to learn.

http://www.busanilbo.com/news2000/html/200...1018085512.html

not quite sure exactly... i think about her beauty :ph34r:

I hope nothing bad on the contents, she is so beautiful in this picture.

Can someone translate the article, plssssss.

hi putriN ! tqqq fyi.....

Woot :w00t: ! More wallies for everyone. Only if I knew the supporting actor and actress, I would include them too, but sadly, no one yet. :tears:

Maybe in the drama, they both would look kinda like the first wallie. At least, I'm hoping or guessing it's something close to that. Oh well, enjoy everybody.

http://i279.photobucket.com/albums/kk141/S...90/HyeBin-3.jpg

SiLvErWiNg tqqq for beautiful wallies... especially no.1...

here is another H2 wallies....( thanks urika for uploaded ths)

dk_if_h2_bd06.jpg

so cool....

credit@baidu

hi huong ! tqqq for the link.... yap she's so adorable in the HJN even.... :phew:

thank you silverwing for the wallies. very pretty. hehe u added the shk pic with the pink/red? glasses. lol I was looking at the shooting photos before too.

su-hae: you're welcome! =D yes she looked beautiful in all of them. her outfit was very cute too.

so many choices for the second lead male...as long as he's not as handsome as the main lead then it works for me. >_< (cause in autumn in my heart, I like won bin better than the song guy...forget his full name. lol so I wanted binkyo to happen but it never did. haha)

'huong'.....HI!....The song guy is Song Seung Hun....in AIMH....Yeah! many choices for the second lead male....Will it be Kim Sung Soo...b/coz FullHouse member and crew are closed together...I hope he is the second lead male again.Thanks!for our new young Shkers sharing their wallies....Keep It Up....Well Done...Love it!Fighting!!! :rolleyes:

'angel2nyt'...HI! LJJ height is 184cm...Yeah!He is the best choice too.

Guest SiLvErWiNg

Thanks everyody! :D Maybe more wallies later on the week, but not today. Sorry.

How about Kang Dong Won as second lead? :unsure: He's pretty nice. If I'm correct, he's not working on an projects right now. Hmm...I take the "how about" back. I WANT him to be the second lead. Makes everything EVEN MORE interesting. :lol: I think Kyo would make a nice couple with him too.

Ahh...so exciting. Can't wait any longer. MUST FIND OUT WHO THE SECOND LEAD IS. :fury:

Guest angel2nyt

Thanks everyody! :D Maybe more wallies later on the week, but not today. Sorry.

How about Kang Dong Won as second lead? :unsure: He's pretty nice. If I'm correct, he's not working on an projects right now. Hmm...I take the "how about" back. I WANT him to be the second lead. Makes everything EVEN MORE interesting. :lol: I think Kyo would make a nice couple with him too.

Ahh...so exciting. Can't wait any longer. MUST FIND OUT WHO THE SECOND LEAD IS. :fury:

i think he's going to be in a movie..with im soo jung

besides, i think the guy's too popular to be just the second lead

im hoping for lee jung jin.. how tall is he?

^^^

sorry... KDW already had an upcoming new movie :)

to be realistic... names like SSH, WB, KDW... these megastars just won't take 2nd lead right :huh:

edit : angel , exactly my thinking -_-

yes, at the moment, LJJ is the best choice thumbsup.gif

Name: 이정진 / Lee Jung Jin (Lee Jeong Jin)

Profession: Actor and model

Birthdate: 1978-May-25

Height: 184cm

Weight: 72kg

Star sign: Gemini

is he too tall for her :blink:

ooops... just found out... he's the same height as HB :blush:

Guest SiLvErWiNg

i think he's going to be in a movie..with im soo jung

besides, i think the guy's too popular to be just the second lead

im hoping for lee jung jin.. how tall is he?

^^^

sorry... KDW already had an upcoming new movie :)

to be realistic... names like SSH, WB, KDW... these megastars just won't take 2nd lead right :huh:

edit : angel , exactly my thinking -_-

yes, at the moment, LJJ is the best choice thumbsup.gif

Name: 이정진 / Lee Jung Jin (Lee Jeong Jin)

Profession: Actor and model

Birthdate: 1978-May-25

Height: 184cm

Weight: 72kg

Star sign: Gemini

is he too tall for her :blink:

ooops... just found out... he's the same height as HB :blush:

Aww...My hopes just went way down. Oh well, it would've been nice though. Thanks for the info guys. :D

:( So many good actors are already in the process of filming or is filming dramas and movies already. Who is left that would be lucky enought to be with Kyo?

Guest angel2nyt

ive been all around daum today..(bored hehe)

and stumbled into this

The correlation between ratings and TV Drama Actress

http://bbs2.movie.daum.net/griffin/do/movi...articleId=58860

14 top TV actresses and their best dramas(according to ratings)

pcpdownloadphpfhandlen1cr6.jpg

▶ 송혜교(Song Hye Kyo)

1위 SBS 올인 (2003) → 47.7% (All In)

2위 KBS2 가을동화 (2000) → 42.3% (Autumn Tale)

3위 MBC 호텔리어 (2001) → 38.6% (Hotelier)

4위 KBS2 풀하우스 (2004) → 37.6% (Full House)

5위 SBS 수호천사 (2001) → 31.8% (Guardian Angel)