Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest gummonster

omg!!!

just heard the song hye kyo and huyn bin together in a drama...

omg... i'm gonna faint...

so excited.

Guest Janie Simply

Okay, one bin-kyo and one bi-kyo petitions coming up! I miss seeing bikyo too :(

Soutsada sis, you sure know what shkers want :w00t: , bless your heart :sweatingbullets:

P.S. Lest you get overly inspired... :w00t: please no no to b-b-k collab petition :phew: or else there'll be another sea of heart-breakers again like AIMH :sweatingbullets:

^^^

jan - i second the motion :)

and a footnote to the petition "the leading casts must not die and must be together in the end" :lol: hahaaa

gosh... soon the Korean Entertainment Agency will be flooded with petitions...

and all involving our dear girl Song Hye-Kyo :w00t:

soon... PD Pyo will get headache :P

petition to him too... for our next most anticipating collab ? glee.gif

Guest kierelun

If I can recall correctly during the Changsha trip Rain did mention about wanting to have another collaboration with SHK. Will he honour his words and keep up with the same promise like SHK did with Pyo? I am optimistic that it's going to happen soon at least by early 2009 when he has more free time to do something for his country.

Janice : any clue what does b-b-k stands for?

Guest Chiperaholic

If I can recall correctly during the Changsha trip Rain did mention about wanting to have another collaboration with SHK. Will he honour his words and keep up with the same promise like SHK did with Pyo? I am optimistic that it's going to happen soon at least by early 2009 when he has more free time to do something for his country.

Janice : any clue what does b-b-k stands for?

Well, he mentioned not that he promised. However, if it's true, it's another celebration for Bi-Kyoers.

Guest kierelun

Well, he mentioned not that he promised. However, if it's true, it's another celebration for Bi-Kyoers.

Hi Chiper - long time no hear, how have you been?

"Promise" referring to SHK, I am such a confused person to confuse so many confused forumers with my messy confused words - sorry I'm not academically inclined to get a degree as I was a hopeless student in school always nodding off to sleep while studying.

Patience will pay off in the end, meanwhile let's wait, dream and hope for the good news.

Gahh, so many beautiful artworks already out for our upcoming lovely couple! SHGers are so talented. Unfortunately, I cannot claim the same honor :lol: I completely suck at p/s. I haven't gotten down from my cloud nine yet, knowing our shg is going to be in a drama. I miss her so much!

Okay, one bin-kyo and one bi-kyo petitions coming up! I miss seeing bikyo too :( I've gotta rewatch my Full House DVD. Maybe then, it'll motivate me to finish subbing the special :P

hi soutsada ! wow... waw tqqqqqqq sis....2d220799.gif

i miss them 0a7654ee.gif so much ....

not enough watching them just in full house though..... B)

and please... please... bikyo petition first..... since wb still in army service.... right putriN ?

^^^excuse me deka dear... you are really in BiKyo dreamland :P

wonbin is out of army already...

he will be shooting his 1st movie after released from army this fall... title "MOTHER" :)

may the best man win ! :lol:

but... for now... don't ask too much from her...

lets be joyful and give our utmost support for her comeback drama project group-1.gif

thank you Hye-Kyo for feeding SHKers hunger :D

hi theedqueen ! tq for sharing those beautiful wallies ! can i used them ? B)

Of course! I make icons to spread the SHK love.

The fact that SHK is doing another drama with the same PD in Full House makes me optimistic that she'd do another one with him (and hopefully with you know who). I just hope it won't take anohter 4 years :(

Hi Chiper - long time no hear, how have you been?

"Promise" referring to SHK, I am such a confused person to confuse so many confused forumers with my messy confused words - sorry I'm not academically inclined to get a degree as I was a hopeless student in school always nodding off to sleep while studying.Patience will pay off in the end, meanwhile let's wait, dream and hope for the good news.

hahaha..... echan you make me so confused too.... 82619a5a.gif

i'm second with you... 7fc0e7ce.gif

146b3437.jpg

hmmm maybe them too...

3b8d22e8.jpg

just watch the way their biting their lips ^^^... and.. vvv59fd621b.gif

469b815c.jpg

27656fe3.jpg

hmmm how come ths two... unconscious have so many resemblance ?

edit : yap.... their gesture or body language.... so same... even also their spot on their right neck

Of course! I make icons to spread the SHK love.

The fact that SHK is doing another drama with the same PD in Full House makes me optimistic that she'd do another one with him (and hopefully with you know who). I just hope it won't take anohter 4 years :(

tqqqqq dear..... fd90c5ea.gif

Guest chin_ai22

hi deka! sure you are still in bikyo wonderland! :) and i am too..

013767.jpg

kissed.jpg

their gestures are the same :)

^^^excuse me deka dear... you are really in BiKyo dreamland :P

wonbin is out of army already...

may the best man win ! :lol:

lets be joyful and give our utmost support for her comeback drama project group-1.gif

thank you Hye-Kyo for feeding SHKers hunger :D

4c6619d2.gif so fast ?..... i thought 2 more years .... ? since you said b4... will waiting for 2 more years... :sweatingbullets:

edit : i remembered.... 2 more years for AIMH 10th years anniversary... right ?117cec2a.gif

sorry.... am very confused.... :wacko:bee1611d.gif

Gahh, so many beautiful artworks already out for our upcoming lovely couple! SHGers are so talented. Unfortunately, I cannot claim the same honor :lol: I completely suck at p/s. I haven't gotten down from my cloud nine yet, knowing our shg is going to be in a drama. I miss her so much!

Okay, one bin-kyo and one bi-kyo petitions coming up! I miss seeing bikyo too :( I've gotta rewatch my Full House DVD. Maybe then, it'll motivate me to finish subbing the special :P

hehehe, you get a lot of pressure from us huh :lol: ? Don't push yourself to much dear. Take your time :). I'm signing up no matter what

another eng trans article by beet @hyebaragi on Hye-Kyo's TV Drama comeback :)

Hye-Kyo is returning to TV stage

To much delight of her fans, Ms. Song Hye-kyo will come

back to "TV" at last.

Many fans have long waited her comeback to the TV screen.

She last appeared in the 2004 hit TV drama, "Full House".

She will appear in the drama, "A World Which They Are Living In".

It is going to be televised in November on KBS 2.

She is going to play the role of a PD. The drama will feature

stories behind TV drama making.

The drama's principal PD is Pyo Min-soo, who worked closely

with Ms. Song in Full House. Full House was a big hit in

many parts of the world as well as in Korea.

Ms. Song'ss opponent actor will be Hyon Bin, a popular male

Korean actor. The drama's writer is Ms. Noh Hi-kyong,

who is well known for her production of many drama scenarios.

Shooting is likely to begin in June or July, according to reports.

i luv her in this pic.... she is so serenely beautiful :wub:

shk40.jpg

really match her inner beauty :rolleyes:

Kairu, thanks for answering my question!!! :D I dl the video on that but it's not high quality...but anyway I love that video!!!! reunited Bi-Kyo in China!!! :w00t:

it still makes me so extremely excited to see shk act with rain! they're just too beautiful to resist! hate me people but i wouldn't mind about the story they will be working on! as long as they're collaborating! :)

Naomz, of course we won't hate you because that is also what we long for!!!! BI-KYO to be reunited!!!! :w00t:

Utkim dear! thanks for posting the article and thanks to Shanda for posting and translating the article!!!! :w00t: SHK sticks to her words and keeps her promise! another good reason to LOVE her mOre!!!!! :w00t: :blush:

LuvSHK! thanks for sharing what you've read!!! :w00t: Dong Hae, Jang Hyuk...and Mr. H? (I think so) see SHK as Beautiful in their eyes!!! :w00t:

for him to praise her beauty without having any connection before... Hye-Kyo must be so beautiful...

can't wait for HB comments

Putrin, yeah she must be very beautiful!!! Wloi is so lucky to have seen her! I also want to hear HB's comments on her :blush:

Huong, they call each other for advices? Won Bin called Hye Kyo before too right? :blush:

Deka, I love the graphic you posted!!! iT'S so cute!! I agree, this thread makes me sweat reading and backlogging... SHKyoer's are active posters :sweatingbullets: but it's great!!!!

Silverwing!!!! Thanks a lot for sharing the pink Kyo-Bin pic!!!! :w00t:

Soutsada! Thank you Very Much!!!!!!! you're one of the best!!!!!!

Putrin, ahahahaha.... :lol: yeah let's ask PD Pyo for Bi-kyo collab!

Deka, Thanks for the pic!! :blush: Thanks for the wallie Chin!!!! :D

Putrin, Thanks for the Article!!! :w00t: ah so HB is her opponent... :P

Guest SiLvErWiNg

Wow thats a really beautiful artwork silverwing, keep the wallpaper coming in so that we could fit our hunger for unnie

Don't worry. The artwork is gonna keep on coming as long as everyone is feeling hungry for H2. :D

hahaha.... silvErWiNg... you've got it sis.. ab3f3b31.jpg especially with our girl on that... 0a627190.gif

tqqq dear....

:lol: I never thought pink would bring me to make the picture. Until, that is, I found pics of Hye Kyo and Hyun Bin wearing the same color shirt. And then I was like, oh snap, I can make a pink pix of these 2. So it just happened. But I'm glad it turned out great.

Silverwing, if you wanna cry an ocean :P you must also post your artwork at TWTLI thread :w00t: I've posted one for you there already :sweatingbullets:

Oh yeah! :D Never thought about posting it in the thread. Thanks for the idea and for posting one for me. Less work for me. :rolleyes: Now, I'm really gonna cry an ocean. Hmm, but what should I name the ocean? :unsure:

silverwing thanks for the h2 photo :) pinkycouple :) love it! :w00t:

You welcome. Glad you enjoy it. I love your artwork too. They are ALSOME!!!

Silverwing!!!! Thanks a lot for sharing the pink Kyo-Bin pic!!!! :w00t:

It's all good. I'm glad to be doing it. It's become a hobby now.

I'm glad everyone enjoys the art. As for thanks, I'll keep making more and more until I can't any more. Oh and if there's a certain color anyone likes, let me know and I'll try to make a matching one like the pink pic. :w00t: This is alsome.

Thanks for all the info everyone. Keep up the info work. I'm dying to know the plot. Oh how this is going to be so sweet.

*Link Deleted*

Guest not_a_saint0713

Song Hye Kyo Kept Promise of 4 Years to PD Pyo Min Soo

Actress Song Hye Kyo firmly kept a promise from four years ago that she'd make a small screen comeback.

Although it was only a verbal promise, during the four years Song Hye Kyo stayed true to it. She received many drama proposals humbly refusing them all. In the end, it's 'The World They Live In' where she'll reunite with PD Pyo Min Soo.

PD Pyo stated, "I strongly believed that she would keep her promise. Over three years of the planning process, it seems that I made the character to fit Song Hye Kyo. In a short span of time, she has humbly declined many good drama proposals. I am so thankful to Song Hye Kyo for her devotion to 'The World They Live In.' "

@Shanda

------------------------

one of the million reasons why i love our beautiful unni..

I happen to browse thru Singapore 8 days magasine today interview with Koran Hank Jang Hyuk, one of the question directed was asking him to name one beautiful actress, he says he can't name one and gave three names, Son Ye Jin cause he acted with her before, Choi Ji Woo (in the same company) and Song Hye Kyo , even though he hasn't act with her nor in the same company, he has her in his mind, anyway he is taken, married with a kid. But I am very happy that even Jang Hyuk says our unnie is Beautiful.

Jang Hyuk?

as in Jang Hyuk?

wooooo............ive got one word for this man ..............H-O-T...............hehehehhhehehe....

another man to be added on the list of admirers...

*jealous mode....harhar.....

Guest SiLvErWiNg

OMG!!! I don't know if anyone have said this already, and if they have sorry for repeating it, I just thought of something. Ok, everyone here knows how in Full House, Hye Kyo was writing a script for Min Hyuk so he can make a movie out of it, well all the parts where Hye Kyo was typing the script and her online internet stories, WERE those part a foreshadowing of Unnie's future drama? OMG!!! And here, Hye Kyo's about to start filming "The World They Live In". And she is a PD. Ha Ha. This is so amazing. :w00t:

Hmm...since Unnie is playing all serious in the drama, does that mean that Hyun Bin's character is gonna be the joker? Cuz, Bin's character IS opposite of Kyo's character, right? :unsure: