Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Janie Simply

Don't take the votes seriously. Most polls in China websites are just a laugh as they look so unprofessional and the Chinese media will not pay attention to these polls. Anyway, one thing is true, SHK is the most famous Korean female star in the Chinese region. And if talking about Korean and Japanese female stars, I think SHK is also the most famous one in the Chinese region. This fact is more significant.^^

Great comment there, mimerita!

That might explain this latest youtube video she did for the Youtube Symphony Orchestra. She is speaking English with Chinese subs.

Song Hye Kyo, Goodwill Ambassador for Youtube Symphony Orchestra

Thanks 'Tamar1973'; sweet... another lover of classical music; Love how she said "I will be cheering you on/all"!

Yeay! Back to our sweet home :D .

Our girl in HK ? I still have a feeling she will attend the weeding :sweatingbullets: .

Rita, Thanks. I have an article about WB's movie at the mother's thread. Maybe you can translate better than me dear.

That might explain this latest youtube video she did for the Youtube Symphony Orchestra. She is speaking English with Chinese subs.

Thanks for the link, Tamar1973. Hope to see some pics of her tomorrow.

and putriN dearie... who's the one could be ? :P the one in my mind and in yours and in utkims... it's about more than 3 dear.. since utkim has more than 2 candidates :lol::P

hehehe, I have a long list for great candidates :rolleyes:

At what time will PD's wedding starts on Sat ? Is it in the evening (after 7:00pm) or in the afternoon as most people there do ? and for me, last time when I am Seoul, I need nearly 2 hours to get down the plane then travel from airport to the city...may be 1.5hour if on private car.

^hi winnie, it was mentioned @3pm (Korea Time) :)

judging from your encounter..... looks like she have to rush to be there <_<

Our girl in HK ? I still have a feeling she will attend the weeding :sweatingbullets: .

glad you are back dear..... and at the right time ! :D

yes! alright.... i'm gonna be super optimistic on this :rolleyes:

Don't take the vote counts seriously. Most polls in China websites are just a laugh as they look so unprofessional and the Chinese media will not pay attention to these polls. Anyway, one thing is true, SHK is the most famous Korean female star in the Chinese region. And if talking about Korean and Japanese female stars, I think SHK is also the most famous one in the Chinese region. This fact is more significant.^^

you are absolutely right rita on this..... i've noticed there's 1 night the no. of votes can jumped to few millions for

one celeb.... i find it comical though..... how they really into it just to make their idol no. 1 :lol:

and one thing for sure..... without votes she's already famous in that region judging from the activities that she's doing currently :rolleyes:

Hi there Jan sis thanks for the lovely quote :)

Putrin boss u really have worked hard this few days to source for SHK related news..Kudos to you! Congrats to SHK for being chosen as the most famous foreign star in China :phew:

I really hope SHK could catch the earliest flight back to korea for her to be able to attend her most respected PD wedding on Sat please i really want her to attend the wedding coz afterall its a wedding of the PD that make her where she is today :(

haha.... i am when it comes to her.... after all, she's Song Hye Kyo :wub:

calling Eden9, any vacancy ? :P

hi Tamar..... many thanks for sharing the link here :)

really wish to know more about this SO.... i shall watch soon....

it would be interesting to know more on why they chose her wonder-1.gif

hi all :)

hiiiiii Tamar thanks dearie for dropping by and sharing the link :) hope you can visit here more often ;)

Hello everyone, about the donga.com news, here's the link: http://www.donga.com/fbin/output?n=200901080221

Regarding the most famous foreign stars and the best hallyu stars polls, both are referring to FEMALE stars, and the second poll is not the best hallyu stars too. The Korean news content is not totally correct.

In the news, the CCTV poll is about popular/favourite female stars including Chinese and other countries. SHK is at the 5th place and the highest among foreign actresses. According to the Korean news, total vote counts is 1.3 million. No screen capture or link and not enough info about this poll in the news. I haven't read any Chinese news about this poll except the Korean reports. But 1.3 million of votes are quite unrealistic.

The poll by Sohu.com is 'the most memorable female role in Korean dramas of 2008'. SHK's role in Worlds Within is at the 1st place.

You can see the screen capture of the poll in the news. It's more of a poll for fun or just a very typical poll. Forget the vote counts because it's too unrealistic, probably made up by multiple votes.

20090107-58.jpg

Don't take the vote counts seriously. Most polls in China websites are just a laugh as they look so unprofessional and the Chinese media will not pay attention to these polls. Anyway, one thing is true, SHK is the most famous Korean female star in the Chinese region. And if talking about Korean and Japanese female stars, I think SHK is also the most famous one in the Chinese region. This fact is more significant.^^

hi rita.. thanks for clarifying ths... anyway i think the news is true...SHK is the most famous foreign female star in China :)

Rita, Thanks. I have an article about WB's movie at the mother's thread. Maybe you can translate better than me dear.

hehehe, I have a long list for great candidates :rolleyes:

hi utkim..welcome back dear.. :)

long list huh... yay.. :P

and i really hope we can see glimpse of her pics today ;)

At what time will PD's wedding starts on Sat ? Is it in the evening (after 7:00pm) or in the afternoon as most people there do ? and for me, last time when I am Seoul, I need nearly 2 hours to get down the plane then travel from airport to the city...may be 1.5hour if on private car.

PD yoons wed will held at 3 pm... i think if she take the first flight ... she'll arrive at 4-6 am on 10th..(depend on which flight she choose)... and i think she'll leave the airport not more than 30 - 60 mins after that... she just have to passed the immigration checks... there're her mgr /asstn to take care her baggages... right ? !

so.. she still have time for prepare and come to the wedding... :sweatingbullets::phew:

gosh i really hope she can manage it... and can make it ;):sweatingbullets:

have a happy friday shkers :)

Guest silver_beam

Her role in WW has not mar her popularity to dip, rather contradictory to KBS low ratings and bad press report about her acting. What a sigh of relief for Hye Gyo who has to bear the brunt of critics. Post mortem results has pushed her to greater heights, WW is now highly acknowledged by other Asian countries. Her recent depressed mood will change 360deg to sparkling happiness, the Guardian Angel is protecting her.

^you mean 180deg :unsure:

http://itnews.inews24.com/php/news_view.ph...p;g_menu=020900

http://www.newsprime.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=74061

shk0108a-1.jpg

shk0108b.jpg

shk0108c.jpg

shk0108d.jpg

shk0108e.jpg

baidu

if i'm not wrong.... the press cons will be @1pm (Korea Time).... another 1 hr to go :)

edit :

Asia-Pacific region, sponsored by YouTube, the Symphony Orchestra of Amorepacific LANEIGE advertising sign with the Hong Kong model, Song Hye Kyo, 2 pm today (3:00 Korea) from the Conrad Hotel in Hong Kong (Conrad Hotel) at a press conference, many fans have already secured floor The Hong Kong, China and other Asia-Pacific region, announced on the YouTube Symphony Orchestra will begin activities to promote.

Guest silver_beam

if i'm not wrong.... the press cons will be @1pm (Korea Time).... another 1 hr to go :)

Greedy go for 360deg, bigger better .

Isnt the presscon at 3.00pm HK time, Seoul will be 4.pm or 1 hr ahead. (my local time will be 6pm)

http://itnews.inews24.com/php/news_view.ph...p;g_menu=020900

edit :

Asia-Pacific region, sponsored by YouTube, the Symphony Orchestra of Amorepacific LANEIGE advertising sign with the Hong Kong model, Song Hye Kyo, 2 pm today (3:00 Korea) from the Conrad Hotel in Hong Kong (Conrad Hotel) at a press conference, many fans have already secured floor The Hong Kong, China and other Asia-Pacific region, announced on the YouTube Symphony Orchestra will begin activities to promote.

thanks for the gist and pics too putriN dearie..

the Hongkong Model, Song Hye Kyo ... huh :unsure::blink::P

1st off, nobody has a clue where was the press conference and when, all hearsays but not at all surprised everything is already over and here all of us are still in wonderland.

Based on the following news, the video clip was taken at the presscon held at HongKong Conrad Hotel :

http://translate.google.com.sg/translate?u...en&ie=UTF-8

thanks silver_beam for the link :)

here's a bit clearly SHK's pic on that news

2801_2474_465.jpg

Guest silver_beam

Pardon for the error, got the latest news confirmed by Conrad Hotel that the press conference will be held today at 1.00pm HK time on Level 7 -. Korea time 2pm

Timing must have been brought forward from 3.pm to 1pm to suit Hye Kyo to catch her flight back in the evening.

Guest mimerita

If presscon will be held at 1:00pm in HK today, the video at youtube was just a recorded tape for promotion at youtube about this campaign (YouTube Symphony Orchestra). Correct me if wrong. Also, there's no further news on PD Yoon's wedding. Strange.

^yeay! @1pm HK Time.... the earlier the better.... ample time for her back in korea :rolleyes:

it seems that she'll be attending few of the "YTSO" concerts held :w00t:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sour...3Fidxno%3D74061

so happy she'll be visible for the next few mths before went "hiding" for '1949' filming :D

one thing definite.... NO wedding bells this year :lol:

thanks rita & silverbeam :)

waiting for the next good news on their attendances for PD Yoon's wedding pray.gif

could be..... Eden9 quite protective over the boss and client -_-

Guest tianared

Her role in WW has not mar her popularity to dip, rather contradictory to KBS low ratings and bad press report about her acting. What a sigh of relief for Hye Gyo who has to bear the brunt of critics. Post mortem results has pushed her to greater heights, WW is now highly acknowledged by other Asian countries. Her recent depressed mood will change 360deg to sparkling happiness, the Guardian Angel is protecting her.

Her talent is appreciated in China and I am so happy that she at least got the acknoledgement she deserves. I will say it again...I really liked her acting in World Within as I also liked HB's acting and them as a couple as well. I also thought it was the best drama in 2008.

Guest silver_beam

Her talent is appreciated in China and I am so happy that she at least got the acknoledgement she deserves. I will say it again...I really liked her acting in World Within as I also liked HB's acting and them as a couple as well. I also thought it was the best drama in 2008.

Frankly speaking, havent completed the whole series, upto 6 episode. Plenty of time for web surfing while manning the store. Watching TV had to wait till after dinner or after everyone is in bed cos have to fight with siblings over one television screen, under strict parental control. Am enjoying the tandem of WW couple, best compatiable coupling of all their dramas. Heard the ending is good but dont know how good like did they get married.

http://translate.google.com.sg/translate?u...en&ie=UTF-8

Out of gratitude, all the casts trained under PD has to turn up at his wedding in full force, without him these stars wouldnt have climbed to high successes & become rich and famous. Time to pay their dues, no excuse unless they apply emergency leave of absence from the country. Haha, hope Daniel Henney will attend think he is one of the invited guest .

^ Let's cross our fingers for her to attend the wedding. Seems the news you posted implied she would attend, no indication of not attending :unsure:. I still keep my hope high :) .

google trans :D

[Miningmx.com] YouTube (www.youtube.co.kr) today appointed a Goodwill Ambassador for the actress Song Hye Kyo and will hold a press conference. In a news conference in Hong Kong the world's first online orchestra project, Song Hye Kyo 'Symphony Orchestra YouTube (YouTube Symphony Orchestra)' in the Asia-Pacific region, is appointed ambassador to the online registration until January 28 (www.youtube.com/ symphonykr) progressive 'YouTube Symphony Orchestra (YouTube Symphony Orchestra)' to promote the Asia-Pacific region, he said.

In a press conference today, YouTube and Google in the Asia-Pacific marketing manager, executive bakhyeonuk a sign of Hong Kong, Lau Preston (Preston Lau) wichokjang ambassador to attend the award and the Song Hye Kyo, coming on January 28 designed to encourage participation in the online audition will release a promotional video. Song Hye Kyo to encourage the participation Vídeos (http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=cyBzEU5r9Go) and conducted in English, and select the language according to the Korean, Simplified Chinese / Traditional Chinese with subtitles can be seen. (Will add up) also related video interview conducted in English (http://kr.youtube.com/watch?v=aSmB_rLrCQs) was ready. YouTube, the only Asia-Pacific region, Song Hye Kyo Symphony Orchestra as Goodwill Ambassador for the Carnegie Hall on April 15 at the final cut of the project is expected to attend the concert.

Song Hye Kyo the "send love and you're always in the Asia-Pacific region to join the world to the birth of a star is classic too." And, "If you're interested in classical music and to participate actively in the Asia Pacific region including Korea, many I hope that when people start, "he said.

Various communities around the world of music through the participation and cooperation for better planned 'YouTube Symphony Orchestra, and played the video, YouTube jijeonggok and Symphony Orchestra jayugok YouTube Channel (www.youtube.com / symphonykr) to submit If you are interested in music in the form of the age, region, regardless of the instrument that everyone can participate. The registration deadline for participation in January 28 days, the London Symphony Orchestra, the Berlin Philharmonic hamonik, South Korea's Seoul City Symphony Orchestra and the examination of professional orchestras around the world seonbaldoel February 14 for a round of successful applicants for a week from YouTube user Online voting will be conducted by the orchestra, made up of the final selection of 80 players on the New York Carnegie Hall concert April 15 will have.

Worldwide, the London Symphony Orchestra, Carnegie Hall, the Berlin Philharmonic and the Classic, or culture and art with our partners in the project sponsored by the Seoul City Orchestra Amorepacific, (Day) keuredi baby to participate as a partner in the Star Classic Excavation will be with.