Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest Janie Simply

Sideline abit, do you observe both she and Eden9 have a tinge of Eurasian, they dont look 100% Korean?

Me and my sisters always thought that SHK and WB looks mixed. I'm glad someone else paid attention to that small detail :)

Here's some of HyeKyo's old pictures that made me think about the whole Eurasian thing, enjoy!

... and agree to those who compliment that SHK and her boss had this eaurasian looks eventho WB had a tanned skin but he had this bit of "angmoh" looks in him which make him look mixed so does SHK she had this beautiful mixture of asian yet with a tinge a of "angmoh-ness" charm in her :)

Hi there Eden 9 secretary :w00t:

Glad that many shared the sentiment of the Eurasian resemblance on E9 couple, I also thought I was the only one who noticed that :sweatingbullets:

Quote of the day:

Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You, too? Thought I was the only one." C.S. Lewis

^hooray to hyekyo! :D thanks.

from baidu - it was stated abt the accurateness of the news.... but, it certainly doesn't look good for

my wish no.2 :tears:

http://translate.google.com/translate?sour...Fkz%3D523714553

Re: 【News】 [09.01.08] 08/01/2009 on cc 08/01/2009 on cc

Song hit Hong Kong to promote the good image of local music

Song will whirlwind visit to Hong Kong, and held a press conference tomorrow, has been appointed as "XX Symphony" honorary ambassador to the Asia-Pacific region, will also on behalf of the Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra encouragement for local musicians. Song for the earlier shooting Laneige makeup brand new advertising exposure in recent days, and she personally into the latest model mascara.

sounds like she's into music now.... we'll see :rolleyes:

hi putriN...would you kindly explain ths dear.. :wacko:

you've read my previous post ? do you think our dear girl 'still' not ready yet ?

please..please hye kyo dearie... don't run again... :phew:

it's her (re)new CF putriN ?

hi deka, sorry dear.... it's just a misunderstood on my part.... nothing serious :)

yes, i've read it after reading your post here :)

if the news that i've posted above is accurate.... it seems that she still "on the run".... feel tired for her <_<

yeap, her 2nd yr CF for BBK :rolleyes:

I only saw the news today too, so no idea when she will be in HK or already in HK, cannot go to welcome her.

Wonder when will she leave ? If she leaves on Sat, she probably cannot attends PD wedding.

Guest silver_beam

^hooray to hyekyo! :D thanks.

from baidu - it was stated abt the accurateness of the news.... but, it certainly doesn't look good for

if the news that i've posted above is accurate.... it seems that she still "on the run".... feel tired for her <_<

Putrin, dont stress yourself, be optimistic. Doubt she's going to miss her PD's lifetime wedding ceremony whom she greatly respect. Presumably she has confirmed to attend otherwise PD wouldnt have announce it to the press. HK and Seoul is only 2 hours flight away, easily fly back on Saturday & attend wedding on Sunday, unless somebody going to hijack her from attending. Bae is already back in town from Guam.

^good news for deka :D

you're right.... i'll just have to wait a little more.... but of cos, not giving up yet :)

winnie, so the news is correct.... i mean she's the ambassador for the "Symphony" ?

wow.... you got a chance to see her again :sweatingbullets:

The vid sure reminds me of a quote by Ralph Waldo Emerson

Live in the sunshine, swim the sea, drink the wild air... Oh, it's BBK, lovely, my lovely CF Queen!

Here is an account from yesterday shared by one of the bts workers during this cf shooting.

Here's some special bts moments (one has to know chinese to appreciate it) she and her team had working with SHK plus sunny pics of Australia she likes to share... and oh she mentioned the hair thingy was indeed a wig :P so deka was right ;)

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=523444678

credit:豆腐芝麻/Xiaiqiao of Baidu

hi jan... thanks for sharing the gist of the fans account :D

hi annoymous35... thanks... maybe too much drooling her pics.. hehe... :P

silver_beam thanks for the info... no.1 hero foreign actress in China... waw.. :phew:

Re: 【News】 [09.01.08] 08/01/2009 on cc 08/01/2009 on cc

Song hit Hong Kong to promote the good image of local music

Song will whirlwind visit to Hong Kong, and held a press conference tomorrow, has been appointed as "XX Symphony" honorary ambassador to the Asia-Pacific region, will also on behalf of the Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra encouragement for local musicians. Song for the earlier shooting Laneige makeup brand new advertising exposure in recent days, and she personally into the latest model mascara.

sounds like she's into music now.... we'll see :rolleyes:

hi deka, sorry dear.... it's just a misunderstood on my part.... nothing serious :)

thanks for the info putriN ..

good to hear ths... she's existing in Hongkong, China :D

but in other hand.. so sad that she won't be attending PD yoon wed on sat :(

still hope.. hye kyo will come to give respects to PD Yoon....

and... stop run & hide dear hye kyo... you're so beautiful... so many people loves you and adores you..

so please... please.. come with someone special... :phew:

Putrin, dont stress yourself, be optimistic. Doubt she's going to miss her PD's lifetime wedding ceremony whom she greatly respect. Presumably she has confirmed to attend otherwise PD wouldnt have announce it to the press. HK and Seoul is only 2 hours flight away, easily fly back on Saturday & attend wedding on Sunday, unless somebody going to hijack her from attending. Bae is already back in town from Guam.

It's a 4 hour flight from HK back to Seoul...as for the flight schedule, one in the morning, one in the afternoon and one near midnite. So unless she takes the midnite flight tmr nite, she will not be able to make it to the wedding.

yup you're right silver_beam.... :) btw the wedding will be held on sat.. not sunday..

about BYJ.. i've posted the news on his thread yesterday.. he arrived at 8.05 am yesterday.. hehe.. :lol::P

you're right.... i'll just have to wait a little more.... but of cos, not giving up yet :)

indeed good news dear... hehe :D

winnie, so the news is correct.... i mean she's the ambassador for the "Symphony" ?

wow.... you got a chance to see her again :sweatingbullets:

I'm not sure at there is no announcement of the presscon venue and most probably it is NOT open to public. I also have no info about her hotel.

^thanks winnie :)

hope she fly back to korea right after the event.... no urgent commitments for her pls pray.gif

her schedules after Ww looks hectic.... to sydney, japan, china.... and now hk :blink:

can't wait for the pix 2moro :sweatingbullets:

:rolleyes:

shk0105f.jpg

shk0105e.jpg

shk0105p.jpg

shk0105t.jpg

shk0105z.jpg

shk0105z13.jpg

shk0105zz.jpg

shk0105z1.jpg

shk0106a.jpg

she's using 2 diff hp in Ww :D

edit : oops! i topped the pg again.... mianeh :P

Guest silver_beam

Sorry folks, my mind muddle up, thought the wedding was Sunday,now understand Putrin's tensed feelings.

Busy as a bee catching up with non-stop events, now to hope for miracle that she wont miss the important event of her PD, which means alot to him - BUT "if she has her will she has her way!".

^thanks winnie :)

hope she fly back to korea right after the event.... no urgent commitments for her pls pray.gif

her schedules after Ww looks hectic.... to sydney, japan, china.... and now hk :blink:

can't wait for the pix 2moro :sweatingbullets:

putriN.. if that news is valid... i think we could see her pics.. ths evening... or sooner ?

btw i'm so curious too about.. from where she gonna fly to hk ? ths one will complete my puzzle :P

^aigoo.... my deka.... you hit... 1,2, 3 times dear ! excited is it :D

edit : oh you amended it.... hehe

you are sharp.... the event is today sorry, tomorrow (i'm the the who got excited :P )

Song to come to Hong Kong to boost the morale of music

Oriental Daily News 08/01/2009

Song will be coming here to attend tomorrow's press conference, when she will be appointed to the "YouTube Symphony" honorary ambassador to the Asia-Pacific region, and will, in conjunction with the Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra with representatives encouragement for local musicians. By Song served as the spokesman for the Laneige makeup brands, recently introduced a new photo series of ads to promote mascara. In addition, Song told Korean cooperation, "Autumn in My Heart" Song of the actor with the Korean art appliances sarai cooperation ads also recently published, the two put on a number of sweet pose selling refrigerators.

can't wait :sweatingbullets:

from what i know both are LG.... not sure about the model no. :unsure:

i guess from china.... since she was there on the 31st :blink:

care to share your puzzle ? glee.gif

Guest silver_beam

Trust Hye Kyo, guess she has all her schedules planned in advance not to clash with her much anticipated events, she has a manager hasnt she?

Sorry folks, my mind muddle up, thought the wedding was Sunday,now understand Putrin's tensed feelings.

Busy as a bee catching up with non-stop events, now to hope for miracle that she wont miss the important event of her PD, which means alot to him - BUT "if she has her will she has her way!".

Trust Hye Kyo, guess she has all her schedules planned in advance not to clash with her much anticipated events, she has a manager hasnt she?

it's on SAT.... that's explained the TENSENESS! :rolleyes:

of cos she has a manager.... but does it help in changing her mind :unsure:

agree with you.... bottomline is..... HER ;)

Guest silver_beam

it's on SAT.... that's explained the TENSENESS! :rolleyes:

agree with you.... bottomline is..... HER ;)

Either Eden9 or herself managing her stuff, she is her own boss - explanatory as to why she chose not to sign with other management companies.

Yes indeed, bottomline is HER, and whether she attends with her Eden9 boss is immaterial knowing that there are vast opportunities for them to meet and get close being in the same company under their own privacy beyond our eyes.

^aigoo.... my deka.... you hit... 1,2, 3 times dear ! excited is it :D

edit : oh you amended it.... hehe

you are sharp.... the event is today sorry, tomorrow (i'm the the who got excited :P )

can't wait :sweatingbullets:

from what i know both are LG.... not sure about the model no. :unsure:

i guess from china.... since she was there on the 31st :blink:

care to share your puzzle ? glee.gif

heeh.. yup it's something wrong with my 'safari'.. ;) but it's fixed already..

i meant.. we might be could see her pics... arrival at airport.. or at hotel or.... at starsbuck :w00t:

the event will held tomorrow ... really hope she able to catch up the last flight to Seoul.. not to somewhere else... :phew:

thanks for info dear... :)

btw.. i thot she's not in china at new year eve.. and 1-2 day after.. but i could be wrong :blink:

dun worry... i will share..especially with you dearie... but the puzzle still not complete yet...

be patiente ya... since i used a sampan in the ocean... so you can imagine how slow it's... :P:w00t::(

wondering... who would be.. could make her changes her mind putriN ? :ph34r:

btw..have you read ths HOT NEWS or ths NEWS or ths ONE dear ?

i wish hye kyo casts in ths "Dream High" drama :)

Guest SnowB_all

Song will be coming here to attend tomorrow's press conference, when she will be appointed to the "YouTube Symphony" honorary ambassador to the Asia-Pacific region, and will, in conjunction with the Hong Kong Chinese Orchestra with representatives encouragement for local musicians. By Song served as the spokesman for the Laneige makeup brands, recently introduced a new photo series of ads to promote mascara. In addition, Song told Korean cooperation, "Autumn in My Heart" Song of the actor with the Korean art appliances sarai cooperation ads also recently published, the two put on a number of sweet pose selling refrigerators.

Gals, if indeed Song Hye Kyo is gonna be in HK, we need to get some "help" from the ever-versatile Winnie (Wloi) and her magnificent network....

Winnie...HELP !