Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest chin_ai22

hi. yeah its kindda bit similar but shk gown is more beautiful :)

do you guys remember this popular MC ?

we know that he has been mentioning Hye-Kyo's name for countless times...…

and he say it again...… :w00t:

http://www.hankyung.com/news/app/newsview....d=2008051584477

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200805151042361001

mc1.jpg

looks like he really has big crush on her... poor guy :lol:

too bad i cant understand it sis...

I love this picture.

Ah, Mr. Jung. No wonder the other Mr. Jung gave you the dirty looks when he guested on your show last 2006. :lol:

deka_if, you've been reading too much of THAT blog, I see.

hi 'leix_jakwas ! ya it's a bit similar... i thought.. ths 2 gown frm the same designer . idunno what's blog ur referred..ow i see..pps right ? but i've read from a few thread in soompi ....also from another resource... i did my research too.... honestly i hope it's not true..aka false... but there're several hint... to follow?... what ever... just wait and see... for the trully truth..... i just hope all the best for our dear girl... like i said b4.... she deserves for the best !

haha you crack me up, agree so much, :) like what alexdan said, "before its too late", mr speed racer.. :wacko:

hi deka tY for the photos and news :)

i love the guy in the middle too :)

imagine SHK is cinderella and KSW is her Prince but oh. i still prefer Mr. H as her Knight in the real world :)

on nowdays... Mr.H is not my best choice..... :P:lol: wait for *dunno*.... untill something clearly.... sorry sis... :(

and yes indeed...... KSW... so perfect for her either in drama or movie... both of them...so damn beautiful !

btw.... i love ur new avie....

ps: i remembered... someone gave youtube link with english subs. by basta_noh ..... it's funny.... i've seen that video... about 6 month ago ...( please c.o page 1314 post #26265 )

Guest chin_ai22

on nowdays... Mr.H not my best choice..... :P:lol: wait for *dunno*.... untill something clearly.... sorry sis... :(

and yes indeed...... KSW... so perfect for her either in drama or movie... both of them...so damn beautiful !

btw.... i love ur new avie....

hi sis, but why? yeah KSW is always been a hottie. ive been dreaming of them since they went to the same awards night,

i hope in the near future they could pair up together..

hi sis, but why? yeah KSW is always been a hottie. ive been dreaming of them since they went to the same awards night,

i hope in the near future they could pair up together..

suddenly something bad caught on tv, mag, papers, some thread, some blog / jurnal... read from his thread, kbs show,.... bla..bla.... and my bubles.. pop..pop... :crazy: yah... our dream ( for them) like a bubles... so fragile

right now... all we can do...just wait..... the truly truth will come out... than we'll see.... it's true or false aka fake ? i really really hope that's not true...... ;) honestly... i love them both... (but love our girl most )

Guest chin_ai22

oh, can you tell me about it on pm cos i wasnt browsing his thread anymore,

and like you, i love our dear girl most!

su-hae: great minds think alike!! =D Aww your summer just ended. hope it was good. I like your red font...its easier to read. =D

deka: thank you for the translation. Im so lost. :wacko: lol seems like putrin's partner (google translator) is not friendly to anyone hehe.

I have seen pics of susan sarandon's daughter, they look so much alike!! shes pretty but of course shk is beautiful hands down!!! Idk susan was showing her daughter to rain in that way. maybe just like a casual thing ya know...bwuahh! bikyo shipper here. haha la la land!! :P

himeno15: I imagined it to be like that also, but with the other bin (won bin) they are declaring their undying love for her!! :wub::w00t:

leix_jakwas: hello! both dresses are beautiful and flowy!! maybe by the same designer?

Guest chin_ai22

I have seen pics of susan sarandon's daughter, they look so much alike!! shes pretty but of course shk is beautiful hands down!!! Idk susan was showing her daughter to rain in that way. maybe just like a casual thing ya know...bwuahh! bikyo shipper here. haha la la land!! :P

oh my god. now i get it why our dear deka seems too upset for Mr H. anyway, i gotta google her too. and see for my self.

edits: well i saw her already i gotta say she's pretty but my song hye kyo unnie is much more prettier..

Guest alexdan

hello peeps, lets change the subsject and talk about someone else, how about HB :P . I love this couple more and more, ahahha :sweatingbullets:

Guest chin_ai22

hi alexdan! :) anyway, i do hope i could get a glance of any fetish photos.

anyway i thought that fetish will be showing soon?

Guest Canaria

I don't like the idea of HB & HK together... now kill me xD

It's been so long since Kyos last tv project that I can only imagine her leading with Bi. Hope I can change my mind soon.

It's been so long since Kyos last tv project that I can only imagine her leading with Bi. Hope I can change my mind soon.

hi Canaria - dun worry... we won't kill you... we respect your preference :lol:

but... it will be sad if just becos the co-star is not the person that we like we won't be watching Hye-Kyo's new drama :(

we really want Hye-Kyo's comeback drama to be a huge success... as of now, the team already had pressure...

netizens are expecting too much.... we do not want to add more... afterall, she has record of having chemistry with

most of her co-star and most important, we have complete trust with PD Pyo choice for her thumbsup.gif

yeah... we do very much hope that you change your mind and support this drama :)

we are for Song Hye-Kyo and NOT too much focus on Song Hye-Kyo + - - - tandem...

unless... the trend is ON... like now... the H2 :w00t:

sorry, this's just my two cents :phew:

edit : pardon me, you do support TWTLI... i saw it @ your siggy... thanks !

http://star.moneytoday.co.kr/view/stview.p...1&outlink=1

shksyj.jpg

i guess about.... these two beautiful actress born in 1982 doing a broadcasting drama -_-

oh, can you tell me about it on pm cos i wasnt browsing his thread anymore,

and like you, i love our dear girl most!

ok dear.... th_08e16cfc.gif

su-hae: great minds think alike!! =D Aww your summer just ended. hope it was good. I like your red font...its easier to read. =D

deka: thank you for the translation. Im so lost. :wacko: lol seems like putrin's partner (google translator) is not friendly to anyone hehe.

hi huong :vicx::crazy::vicx:;):P

hi chin_ai, huong, putrin, angel & SHKers ! th_0334d1d2.gifth_1cecfad2.gif

our girl th_28827069.gif...

d8a01a8c.gif

Guest angel2nyt

yeah... we do very much hope that you change your mind and support this drama :)

we are for Song Hye-Kyo and NOT too much focus on Song Hye-Kyo + - - - tandem...

edit : pardon me, you do support TWTLI... i saw it @ your siggy... thanks !

yes..

no matter who she is with in a drama or movie.. we will support her no matter what..

im actually still in the yoojitae-song hye kyo bubble because i think they look SO good together

yes..

no matter who she is with in a drama or movie.. we will support her no matter what..

im actually still in the yoojitae-song hye kyo bubble because i think they look SO good together

hi angel !

yes... i'm second with u...will always support her

edit : who's yoojitae ?

whoala..... our girl is ready for...

0b2312f1.jpg

Guest kierelun

suddenly something bad caught on tv, mag, papers, some thread, some blog / jurnal... read from his thread, kbs show,.... bla..bla.... and my bubles.. pop..pop... :crazy: yah... our dream ( for them) like a bubles... so fragile

right now... all we can do...just wait..... the truly truth will come out... than we'll see.... it's true or false aka fake ? i really really hope that's not true...... ;) honestly... i love them both... (but love our girl most )

My advice is not to read too much on these crap rumours, it's the media trying to destroy his reputation with juicy gossips to attract readers which is their selling point to con the vulnerable suckers to become emotionally depressed. Also some celebs are spilling beans as publicity stunts to attract attention. Whatever happens is history, people learn from mistakes as they grow up to become more matured. Just have faith and trust in them, scandals are plenty everywhere and it is their responsibilities to protect their own image & whether true or not, there is nothing one can do - accept or ignore. They are normal human beings except their privacy is under the scrutiny all the time, being a hot star has a huge price to pay. Anyway, having in and out relationships are very common in the daily lives of any man in the street let alone the celebrities. Look forward to a brighter future as life is too short like the earthquakes and cyclones which killed thousands and thank God we are still here & safe. Dont worry, be happy!!

Guest chin_ai22

i love bikyo so much too, and i really wanna see them paired up in drama or movie together again,

but we all know that it cant happen right now,bi is so busy with his hollywood career,

hye kyo unnie was not seen in Tv for four years, although we catch a glimpse of her in TVC and CFs.

now that there is something good to offer to her, lets be happy that unnie make s a comeback to TV screen again.

lets give hyun bin a chance, from the photos we psed i think that they do have a chemistry.

although its hurt to say it, because Im a Bikyo shipper. :vicx: but since i love hyekyo more than i love his BF.

i will support her with her new drama, no matter who she with, if its hyun bin, kwon sang woo, won bin,

jo in sung, so ji sup, park jung chul.. etc. all the hot and great actors. aza aza! i'll still proclaim my undying love and support for ms. song hye kyo!

Guest chin_ai22

i so agree dear putrin sis!