Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

:w00t: is this true Hyun Bin-Hye Kyo collab is confirmed? :w00t::w00t: Yipee we can see HK act again in a drama with another hunk!!!!!

Welcome Back Soutsada and Tammie sis!!! :):D

Chin, thanks for sharing the wallpaper! :D

Guest SnowB_all

When FH 2 was announced, and the fans cried XXX, the producers knew the kind of water they are in, if FH2 is non-BiKyo. Even some probable nominees (celebrities) did not want to put their feet in the FH2 water. BiKyo gang spoke up!

The reason that I am "quiet" and just observing from a corner, is because I don't know anyone but Mr HWNMNBMH and Kyo. FH, for me, is enough entertainment. Kyo is a very versatile actress, and I am looking forward to see her in any of her project. Double joy if it's my duo.

chin ai - many thanks again for sharing your expertise thumbsup.gif

SHKers are so lucky to have you.... :)

i luv the captioned... and sure... we are united on that :wub:

:w00t: is this true Hyun Bin-Hye Kyo collab is confirmed? :w00t::w00t: Yipee we can see HK act again in a drama with another hunk!!!!!

Su-Hae dear... it seems that you are the last one to react on the H2 collab news :lol:

but... it better late than never :)

Guest soutsada7

dont worry echan, lets be hopeful like janice sis said.

maybe their just waiting for mr H to be free, cos right now he is so busy.

janice, yes, im part of it, and i'm happy that after 4 years, shk unnie will be back on tv screen,

but im still a loyal bikyo shipper! :) aza aza!

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/chi...0kyo/018047.jpg

http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b160/chi...0kyo/018144.jpg

thanks tisya dear! :)

gahh, these are beautiful works, chin ai. thanks for sharing. hope you don't mind me adding to my collection. shg is super, duper gorgeous!

Hey, Soutsada sis, welcome back after a long absence dearie, miss you much *hugs* . :w00t: Hope to see more of you around, now as our girl is back, sooo happy.

haha, thanks for the welcome, utkim and su-hae sis :blush: sorry for being MIA for such a long time. I'm so happy to learn that hye gyo is going star in a drama after so many years! :w00t: it's truly a dream come true and I've been very fond of hyunbin, since MNIKSS :P

O my gosh, what's happening? I think I need to backread a little....

Woohooo!!!!! i thought i'd only make a page or 2 of backreading. This is great!!! Congratulations to the ones who signes the petition and thanks to PD Pyo and SHK for this project. Ajaja!!!

haha, thanks for the welcome, utkim and su-hae sis :blush: sorry for being MIA for such a long time. I'm so happy to learn that hye gyo is going star in a drama after so many years! :w00t: it's truly a dream come true and I've been very fond of hyunbin, since MNIKSS :P

I see your petition siggy is gone , hehe.

I love the idea H2 better than hyun-Hye Kyo, a bit too long, and BinKyo is reservert for the other Bin, YAY!!!

And I need to change my siggy with the H2 :P , someone can help me out?

Anette, enjoy your backlogging.

Mwahaha :w00t:

No matter what the story line will be i will definitely watch H2. Lucky me i have a big and soft bed. Been tossing since i found out about this new drama!!!!

H2----+O = rain, hehe, joke!

Guest Aishoo

I am sooooooooooooooo happppppppppppy that she will do this drama .... and with hyebin how perefct ^^

can't wait to see it

Guest tisya

Mwahaha :w00t:

No matter what the story line will be i will definitely watch H2. Lucky me i have a big and soft bed. Been tossing since i found out about this new drama!!!!

H2----+O = rain, hehe, joke!

I like your joke - that will be our next request, our hope for end of this year or next year - there is FH2, still no assigned

actor/actress yet, because its really meant for them. wish, wish.

Guest thasaranaki

Wow is this true????? I just saw the news, and i was like oh my god.... I've been waiting for her drama four years already, finally she is back.. I'm so excited about her collaborate with Hyun bin... I can't wait...

Guest ruthie08

kya!!! soutsada sis ur back! ahahah miss u dearie! well, im glad all your hardwork has finally paid off! im really ecstatic to hear this good news...we can finally see hye kyo in a drama which we've all been mising all this time and plus she's working with hyun bin (which is awesome!)

by the way, anyone seen kaye??? i havent seen her in a while? tammie, do have any contact with her? im glad that most of us are here to celebrate this. and im glad that our family in this thread keeps on growing... WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES TO OUR WONDERFUL FAMILY!

Guest angel2nyt

When FH 2 was announced, and the fans cried XXX, the producers knew the kind of water they are in, if FH2 is non-BiKyo. Even some probable nominees (celebrities) did not want to put their feet in the FH2 water. BiKyo gang spoke up!

The reason that I am "quiet" and just observing from a corner, is because I don't know anyone but Mr HWNMNBMH and Kyo. FH, for me, is enough entertainment. Kyo is a very versatile actress, and I am looking forward to see her in any of her project. Double joy if it's my duo.

my thoughts exatly..

ive been pretty solid in the idea that fh shouldnt be having a sequel.. sorry guys.. i think its better that way..

why? because everyone in the production would be under so much pressure.. and both rain and hye kyo unnie understands that..

but if its rain and hye kyo teaming up again why not?

my only problem is what would the storyline be about.. they having children?about marriage? i think it would be dragging the fh storyline

Guest renzfeaster

im soo happy for the good news about our beloved song hye kyo!!!

im so excited about her new kdrama!

at last after 4 years... i will watch her again in small screen!

Guest alexdan

Wahhh, this thread is moving so fast :D . Thanks angel2nyt for the replying, she did look like a man for me :sweatingbullets: .

Hey, I think this guy HB, he is not marriaged, handsome guy, good in acting, enough good reasons for us to look forward to watch TWWTLI, I love Bi a lot, but I also want she could colloborate with the other actors too. Lets us support unni. I think I will have a very good time watching this drama hehe. Now it is May,next is June, then July, Aug., Sep. , Oct. and the NOv. Gosh, seems so far away , freaking 6 months left, but Im still happy :D

Echan, yeah about FH 2 I was waiting for it too! but when I heard that YEH will be the possible lead actress I got sad :tears: and I was a little confused because how can it be FH 2 if not Bi-Kyo? :blink: I was very excited when I've heard it from a friend but disappointed too because it's just like a rumor...it didn't have progress....but I Hope in the future when Rain is not busy anymore in his singing career Bi-Kyo will work together in FH 2!!! :w00t:

maybe PD Pyo didn't manage to ask HK because he know Rain is busy and it will not be FH anymore if not Bi-Kyo :blush:

SHKyoers, can I ask who will make a thread for The World We Live In? Can any of you guys? I'm excited to hear updates from this drama :w00t: (although I know they will start the shoot on June) :P

Chin! me too I'll always be Bi-Kyo fan! 4 years? FH was last 2004? I thought it was in 2005... :lol:

to give a tinge of confidence on FH2 having the original casts. Pyo is no fool not to take it seriously that he wont be successful if the roles were given to others like Goong2. Whatever the outcome, miracles do happen. The leading actor did hint that he will make a come-back on the small screen by early next year as soon as he wraps up his overseas work to please all his Korean fans & he did mention about "good news after he finished filming". Let's continue with our wildest dreams, nothing to lose whether it will materialise or not, hope is better than no hope though some are against them acting in the sequel.

I agree with you Echan! you're 1 of the "good speakers" here! wow! :D Rain said that? :w00t: next year is not so long to wait...there are people who don't like them to act the FH sequel? :blink: who are those antifans?? :crazy:

Snow B! we'll not lose hope for our dear bi-kyo!

Su-Hae dear... it seems that you are the last one to react on the H2 collab news :lol:

but... it better late than never :)

ahahahaha.... :lol::lol::lol: yeah I think I'm the last one who know! I am busy with school and I can't find time to visit soompi regularly... ye Putrin!

chin, like what Putrin said We Are Lucky to have you!!! and the caption speaks our love for HK :P

Your Welcome Soutsada! Post often sis! :D

Anette, thanks to Soutsada for the petition! now it's dream come true! :P

Utkim, are you a H2 shipper now? just kidding...sorry I can't help you I don't have talent on that...maybe chin can help you!

by the way, anyone seen kaye??? i havent seen her in a while?

Rutihe sis! I have contact with Kaye, I told her and so as Candy (sweatreats) to post again in soompi....both are busy with school...do you want her e-mail add?

Welcome to all Newbies SHK fans!

fh shouldnt be having a sequel.. sorry guys.. i think its better that way..

why? because everyone in the production would be under so much pressure..

my only problem is what would the storyline be about.. they having children?about marriage? i think it would be dragging the fh storyline

you have a point angel...but the they have started writing the story... and ISWAK has part 2 but many said that its very nice!! and funny!

YES cutekid!

Guest fatgrrl_slim

Is the new drama "the world we live in" by the same director Pyo of "Full House 2" ? If so, why he didnt managed to get SHK to act in the latter which was 1st discussed than the former? If SHK is free to accept the former, she should be able to take up the latter even without the other leading actor, right? Getting confused, I am scratching my head too? This confusion may be a good thing after all, I dont mind so long my suspicion will turn to reality one fine day. (I dont care if some people think I am insane, I am not the only one to go giddy sometimes but hopefully I will have the last laugh!!)

There's no need to be confused. It was never said that PD Pyo is directing Full House 2.

And if I remember correctly, HyeKyo herself said in Beijing that she was never offered to do FH 2 in the first place.

Guest Janie Simply

^^gahh, I completely forgot about that little bit :blink: what do you think? how about KBS? come high or hell water, shg will star in a drama with wonbin :tears: I miss their tandem, not to mention ssh tandem :P hehe, I'm contented enough with hyunbin-shg...it really feels like a dream come true ^_^

Some suggested to go directly to Wonbin's agency :sweatingbullets: JT's agency sounds good too... err ... I meant YJT :P since he is the producer himself. Even though he prefers indies or stage production but this binkyo tendem might help expand his profession to the next level :)

P.S. Now, what's the difference between producer and director in Korea :unsure: