Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest charles0702

^^^^^^^^^

thanx zazie for posting up the link.. even though i have seen this, your link is clearer.. :lol: i think she has a cute singing voice but she sounded nervous singing to the song.. but still, she is gorgeous.. and multi talented :lol:

yter.jpg

we46.jpg <-- her mom?

songhyekyo31ey.jpg -> college picture

rnadms2533778.jpg -> with her friend, i think =D

showimageaspx.jpg -> shk in a baseball game

the rest of this is her vacation in NY, NY - U.S. (2006)

rnadms2533863.jpg

rnadms2533859.jpg

rnadms2533858.jpg

rnadms2533779.jpg

rnadms2533784.jpg

664r.jpg

i tried to look for her mom's picture but i couldn't find it, instead i found shk's father :D

shkfather.jpg -> if he look skinner i think he'll resemble shk :D

jg6.jpg -> shk looks so different in here :o

745.jpg -> what is she laughing about? :D

0785.jpg -> zz

0978.jpg -> her friends?

979.jpg -> unknown date

g45.jpg -> with song yu ri?

other random pictures....

64523.jpg

43.jpg

56.jpg

87.jpg

97.jpg

124.jpg

000358.jpg

624.jpg

653.jpg

@charles: you're welcome ^^ shk looks really pretty in here, I think her voice is good, just that she is not trained vocally. Sound rather sweet even though it wavers ^^ and i like your blog also ^^

@angel: oh sorry, i thought it's song something... :D

Guest gummonster

i have a question : what is hwangjini, is it a drama and song hye kyo's in it ?

Oh and the video that she sings, very pretty like always and i kinda like her voice

hahahah, the video of full hous, very funny.

Guest angel2nyt

i have a question : what is hwangjini, is it a drama and song hye kyo's in it ?

Oh and the video that she sings, very pretty like always and i kinda like her voice

hahahah, the video of full hous, very funny.

hwang jin yi is both a drama and a movie

the drama version was aired in kbs in 2006 with ha ji won as hwang jin yi (atually this is the second tv version of hwang jin yi, the first one was aired in mbc some time in the early 90's)

anyways, the movie version will be showed some time this year and song hye kyo will be the one playing hwang jin yi

Guest kierelun

Have anyone seen this Full House's mv? I though it was pretty cute and funny ^^ Take a look --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICPLcJm1EiY

"Full House MV -- Lee Young Jae VS. Han Ji Eun!" (you'll be regret if you don't watch this :D)

that was really great - the acting, the chemistry - so hilarious. makes me want to watch the whole show again though i've watched more than 6 x

That isn't Hye Gyo's father but her grandfather whom she's close with^^

The 'school' pics are actually from her 1998 drama "Deadly Eyes" where she played a ghost. Even back then, she looked beautiful.

Hye Gyo should already be in North Korea (Mt. Gumang) now...let's all wish her a safe trip and return. We shouldn't worry too much though; she is in good hands and with professional 'mountain' people.

Hyebaragi member 베토벤 left a reply for me and here's part of it:

Many fans are hoping that Hye-kyo will star in a TV mini-series again,

so that they could see her very often. But will their dream come true anytime soon?

Chances appear slim. Hye-kyo once said that she would be willing

to return to the tube only after she has established herself as a film star.

She probably is anxious to achieve success in her second movie,

since her debut film was not commercially successfull. She may have been

very much disappointed, though she has never showed her feelings.

The 'school' pics are actually from her 1998 drama "Deadly Eyes" where she played a ghost. Even back then, she looked beautiful.

Hye Gyo should already be in North Korea (Mt. Gumang) now...let's all wish her a safe trip and return. We shouldn't worry too much though; she is in good hands and with professional 'mountain' people.

Hyebaragi member 베토벤 left a reply for me and here's part of it:

Many fans are hoping that Hye-kyo will star in a TV mini-series again,

so that they could see her very often. But will their dream come true anytime soon?

Chances appear slim. Hye-kyo once said that she would be willing

to return to the tube only after she has established herself as a film star.

She probably is anxious to achieve success in her second movie,

since her debut film was not commercially successfull. She may have been

very much disappointed, though she has never showed her feelings.

Thank you very much mhbt for the update. A slim chance of her debuting in another drama is very disappointing to her fans since we would rather see more of her. I really hope she does another drama but I also want to support her in her movie career. :) So good luck filming in North Korea Song Hye Gyo. You are in my prayers and I wish you a safe trip. :)

:D have anyone heard Song Hye Kyo sing? :D here is the link:
^^ Enjoy

Thank you Zazie for the singing link. I like her voice very much. :)

oh ok thanks for the info. i will definitely watch the movie

gummonster, I am also waiting for the movie. I hope her second movie will do well. :)

[마이데일리 = 이경호 기자] 송혜교가 영화 ‘황진이’(장윤현 감독·씨즈엔터테인먼트·씨네2000제작) 촬영팀과 함께 북한 금강산에 무사히 도착했다.

28일 이 영화의 북한 금강산 촬영을 돕고 있는 현대아산 고성사무소 관계자는 “28일 오후 1시 30분경 화진포 아산휴게소를 출발한 촬영팀이 3시경 남쪽 출입국관리소를 거쳐 군사분계선을 통과했다”고 밝혔다.

현대아산에 따르면 송혜교와 장윤현 감독, 40여명의 스태프들은 북한출입국관리소에서 17km 떨어진 금강산에 무사히 도착했다. 촬영은 29일부터 본격 시작할 예정이다. 이번 금강산 촬영은 영화의 마지막 부분으로 총 5박 6일간 진행된다.

이번 촬영은 남북경제문화협력재단과 현대아산의 도움을 받아 이뤄졌고 원작자가 한 최고인민회의 부의장까지 지낸 ‘임꺽정’의 작가 벽초 홍명희(1988~1968)의 손자 홍석중 작가로 북한의 적극적인 협조로 진행되고 있다.

(이경호 기자 rush@mydaily.co.kr)

HyeKyo has just arrived in N.Korea safely...for 6 days 5 nites

Good luck to her !! :rolleyes:

edit to add: Hyekyo started for N.Korea at 1:30pm and crossed the border at 3:00pm today.

Guest p_ballereena

Yup, that's her grandfather, not father. I think he was around 60 yrs old in this picture.

He's a young grandfather since he had his son (SHK's dad) at an early age himself.

Some fans just met with Hye Gyo on Thursday and talked to her about returning to a drama...she said she hasn't received a good scenerio. I think we'll see her in a drama in the future, I mean I'm sure she hasn't completely ruled them out. But I do believe (from comments from her reps, sources who know her, and from her words in interviews) that being successful on the big screen is very important to her right now...so let's pray and hope that she'll find success with "HwangJini" when it hits the theaters later this year! Also, let's hope that she'll receive a good script...she's received a lot but none of them have been good (this is what she personally told those fans who met with her last Thursday and brought her lots of food, etc to the movie's set).

Winnie sis, thanks for the info. Glad that she made it safely! Here's a couple of tidbits:

-Filming will start on Monday morning

-They are staying at a tourist hotel which is owned by Hyundai Asan

-Along with 'mountain' experts, she is with 40 people from the movie's cast and crew

Hi Tammmie sis! I'm still lovin your blog^^ Is it okay if I put up a link on my site? I'm sure there are other Bin/Gyo shippers who would love your blog as well.

Where's our Soutsada sis? Hope she's doing well. I know she must be busy though. I just checked the Hyun Bin petition and it now has 370 signatures!

Also, where's Kaye sis?? Miss her too.

:D have anyone heard Song Hye Kyo sing? :D here is the link:
^^ Enjoy

saw this clip sometime ago too. i like her singing though she does'nt really sing her voice can be trained and can sound really great. it can be her alternative career. :lol:

Have anyone seen this Full House's mv? I though it was pretty cute and funny ^^ Take a look --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICPLcJm1EiY

"Full House MV -- Lee Young Jae VS. Han Ji Eun!" (you'll be regret if you don't watch this :D)

very funny and entertaining. she's really cute and pretty in that series :)

Guest sweet_treats1812

hooray! thanks for the updates shanda and winnie! good luck to song hye gyo and the rest of the crew over at north korea :lol:

hmm..yeah..where is soutsada and kaye? havent seen them around lately... :unsure:

Guest p_ballereena

I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that 'Hwang Jini' will be the success she wants. If I could, I would fly back to Korea just to see it in its first week of release. :)