Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest charles0702

Kate, my sentiments exactly :lol::sweatingbullets:

and thanks for the clarification ;)

Tammie, i agree with you, it's just so hard for some ppl to accept that such beauty is all real :rolleyes:

miss bi... got me smiling with your quote.. true true that some people can't accept her beauty.. my uncle thinks she is really pretty and he loved full house.. :lol: by the way.. i am done with the video but have to convert to a video file in order to send it through sendspace..

Song Hye Kyo fever again on Monday here in the Philippines! Woohoo!

hello.. hello. sudalongqueso.. welcome to our wonderful shk unni thread.. :lol: lucky you.. you get to watch full house again in the philippines.. have fun watching beautiful "han ji eun" fighting with "lee young jae" B)

^^tammie sis, I couldn't agree more ;)

thanks for the link, I'll definitely check this out :D

hi five sister.. i am glad you agree with me.. :lol: by the way, how is the petition going.. haven't heard about it for awhile..

Is it possible for any of us here to post at hyebaragi or any official korean site of SHG that alot of her fans are wishing for her to do drama after hwangjini? I may not matter but at least she or her agency will know. :P ty

anette sis.. i was also wondering the same thing.. i wonder if shk unni knew that her fans wanted her to do another drama, would she even consider it... good luck to you trying to post at one of her official websites.. i would but i don't know any korean.. by the way, if shk unni worked on another drama, who do you want to see her act with..

Hi everyone, I've just read from hyesa.com and hyebaragi.com (2 of Song Hye Gyo' s very reliable Korean websites) that the Roem photos were never officially released nor were they even ready to be shown. This is why the photos seem 'strange' and doesn't look like her. Sidus is requesting that all the sites take down the photos so I think we should do as they wish out of respect to them as a company but also and more importantly, out of respect to Hye Gyo. I will edit my posts where I posted extra photos from the shoot and we'll have to ask a mod to remove the other post in the Korean Celeb Photos section. Thank you.

shanda sis.. thanx for the update.. i was going to post up the roem pix on my blog but didn't post it after reading your post.. lucky me.. i wonder how and who released the roem pix..

More news today...the film will be completed after the N. Korea trip which will start on 28Jan for 6 days...so she is freed from 3Feb onwards. The film will be available in autumn 2007.

Party time and concert time for her :rolleyes::rolleyes:

thanx winnie sis for the updated news on shk unni.. you are so kind to always keep us fans in this thread updated.. you and shanda sis are the best.. by the way, how do you get news on shk unni so fast.. :sweatingbullets:

Guest charles0702

^^^

iheartjeonghoon.. i couldn't agree more.. the delay of releasing "hwangjini" only makes more anticipating in watching... "hwangjini" will be a hit... i hope she does well.. i hope critics give her a good reveal because it seems she worked really hard on it.. :lol:

by the way, here is a music video of aimh called "for all time" i didn't make the music video.. all i did was add the song from the original version "prayer" to "for all time" i think this song sounds better.. credits video to cafedaum/hyekyo2003 the original video maker.. ;)

http://charles0702.vox.com/library/video/6...ae6451cb8f.html

drop by and check out more of the videos on my blog spot... if anyone knows how to photoshop, please pm me.. i need pointers on how to photoshop.. if anybody can photoshop pix for me, please also pm me.. thanx tammie

Guest sweet_treats1812

oohhh..good video tammie! nice shift between them as kids then later on as adults...song hye gyo was really beautiful in this drama..a simple alluring beauty :blush:

the song was good too...i liked how it was more upbeat than "prayer" :lol: (i liked "prayer" but smtimes it can get u down~ ^^)

Even though I have seen the music video a million times with different music playing, I really like yours alot Tammie. I have to come in agreement with you,

sweet_treats1812. I prefer this song over "Prayer." "Prayer" is actually one of my favorite Korean song, but it makes me sad when I listen to it. It reminds of the sad love story of Autumn In My Heart. I tend to tear up when I see this drama. I love the cast, plot, writing, acting > basically I just love the drama. Song Hye Gyo's acting in Autumn In My Heart was very good considering her young age.

I see that her new movie is not going to be released anytime soon. I hope she has a safe trip to North Korea. She is leaving to North Korea on my birthday.

To be honest with you, the picture you posted above looks nothing like Song Hye Gyo. The girl is cute though. :) I don't think anyone I have seen in person or onscreen can look like Song Hye Gyo. At first, I have always thought that Lee Da Hae was the most beautiful person until I saw a picture my sister had of Song Hye Gyo on her computer. Song Hye Gyo looked really pretty in those pictures. The more and more I see her pictures and interviews, the more I think she is getting better looking. I asked my sister "How can someone so beautiful get better looking?" I guess she is genetically blessed and can't look bad. She is by far the most eye catching, beautiful person I have ever laid my eyes upon.

Guest gloryjc

Let's make a prayer for SHK and all others of film crew in N. Korea

from Jan 28 to Feb 2, 2007.

May the Lord keep them safe and be in good health while filming and deliver

them all back home safely...

btw...... do the Korean Chinese celebrate the Lunar New Year which falls on

February 18 ( I am not sure.)

Let's make a prayer for SHK and all others of film crew in N. Korea

from Jan 28 to Feb 2, 2007.

May the Lord keep them safe and be in good health while filming and deliver

them all back home safely...

btw...... do the Korean Chinese celebrate the Lunar New Year which falls on

February 18 ( I am not sure.)

gloryjc, I think that is a very good idea. We all should pray for the safety of Song Hye Gyo and the "Hwangjini" film crew. North Korean is not that safe. I somehow still feel uneasy about them going there. They will be in my prayers. We should pray that they stay healthy and safe and give our encouragements to them so that they can finish filming the part they need and leave. And as to you question, I do not know if the Korean Chinese celebrate the Lunar New Year Feb. 18

Guest sweet_treats1812

luvleevy, i'm sorry but that girl doesn't look anything like song hye gyo :sweatingbullets:

and yeah, gloryjc, we should all pray for their safety...hope they'll complete everything on schedule and get back home okay :)

Can someone please translate this article for me. I got it from Hyesa.com. I was trying to find more news on Song Hye Gyo. I tried to use Babel fish but it came out more confusing. :wacko:

글래머 한채영-김혜수-송혜교, 노출수위 관심집중 (Glamorous Han Chae-Young, Kim Hae-Soo, Song Hye-Kyo, exposure levels garnering interest)

Posted by hyesa4 at 2007-01-19 10:51:30, hit : 145, vote : 0

+Link 1 http://joynews.inews24.com/home/view/joyne...g_serial=244026

신고

글래머 한채영-김혜수-송혜교, 노출수위 관심집중

연예계의 내로라 하는 글래머 스타들의 영화 속 노출 수위에 관심이 집중되고 있다. 충무 로에 불어 닥친 성담론 소재 영화 제작붐 속에서 차기작을 결정한 톱스타 여배우들의 노출 여부에 영화팬들의 호기심이 모아지고 있다.

연예계 대표 청순 미인 송혜교도 영화 '황진이'(감독 장윤현, 제작 씨네2000)의 출연이 결정되면서부터 노출 여부에 대해 다양한 관심을 모아왔다. 2월 초 크랭크업하는 영화 '황진이'는 북한 작가 홍석중의 원작 소설을 바탕으로 한 작품으로 원작 소설에는 황진이와 그의 연인들의 사랑이 농밀하게 묘사된다.

청순한 얼굴에 볼륨감 있는 몸매로 최상의 조건을 갖춘 송혜교는 이번 영화에서 유지태와 함께 진한 러브 신을 선보일 예정이어서 영화계 안팎의 기대를 한몸에 받고 있다. 영화의 표현 수위에 대해 정확히 알려진 바 없어 송혜교가 보여줄 황진이의 인생과 사랑이 어떤 모습일지 호기심을 증폭시킨다.

/정명화기자 some@joynews24.com 사진 조이뉴스24 포토 DB

-부분발췌-

진한 러브신이 아닌 아름다운 러브신이 될겁니다.

Guest soutsada7

^^thanks jhea for these gorgeous pix :wub:

tammie sis: I checked on the petition, but it doesn't to move that much farther from when the last time I checked :tears: should I just send it in with this much siggie or should I wait for me? :unsure:

welcome to our wonderful shk unni thread.. :lol: lucky you.. you get to watch full house again in the philippines.. have fun watching beautiful "han ji eun" fighting with "lee young jae" B)

hi! song hye kyo's character in full house "han ji eun" is known here in the philippines as jessie han and rain's character "lee young jae" is known as justin lee. i don't know how they determine the english equivalent of their names but that's how they are known here.

BTW according to GMA7 (the network broadcasting the series in our country) its one of the highest rating korean series here in the philippines.

here's a link to the teaser of the rerun in the philippines

Guest flipchk23

hi i'm also new to the thread!

and i'm so like- @-@

to all of shk unni's piz!!

she's so beautiful!

and im glad to hear they're gonna air Full house in the philipinnes again ^__^!

that's so cool!

i wanted to hear it in tagalog dubs but i'm in america

and i watch filipino channels thru satellite and they dont air the koreanovelas on the satellite channels T.T

edit

ahahahha i just watched the Tagalog preview ^__^!!!!!!

thank you for that

hahah its so weird hearing it with different voices

and in a language i understand!

Guest angel2nyt

hi! song hye kyo's character in full house "han ji eun" is known here in the philippines as jessie han and rain's character "lee young jae" is known as justin lee. i don't know how they determine the english equivalent of their names but that's how they are known here.

BTW according to GMA7 (the network broadcasting the series in our country) its one of the highest rating korean series here in the philippines.

here's a link to the teaser of the rerun in the philippines

it is the highest rating korean drama ever broadcasted in the philippines..

its the main reason why rain is popular in the philippines

hahaha

im so happy to watch it again.. i feel like ive been song hye kyo deprived this past few months

Guest flipchk23

hahah that's cute!

shk deprived ^__^

my cousin who moved into my house from the phillipines a yr and a half ago knew rain before i did because of Full House aired there!

i wish ppl could put the tagalog dubbed version up on the internet somewhere!

it'd be super interesting to hear and understand!

oh and about the name choosing thing

iono how they did it either

but my friend YoungJae also goes by Justin!

isn't that weird?

anyone know if it's gonna be uploaded on to youtube or anything?

i really wanna watch the tagalog version

tlydia advance happy birthday.

I agree, the whole team needs our prayers.

Just to brag a little, FH is the highest rating korean drama in the phil. It waired in 2003. It was Jewel in the palace in 2004 and i forget for 2005 and 2006. But so far, FH got the highest rating. BTW, they showed the teaser again (sweet moments of HJ and YJ...aahhh). The re-airing is moved to next monday, jan 29.

Guest fatgrrl_slim

tlydia advance happy birthday.

I agree, the whole team needs our prayers.

Just to brag a little, FH is the highest rating korean drama in the phil. It waired in 2003. It was Jewel in the palace in 2004 and i forget for 2005 and 2006. But so far, FH got the highest rating. BTW, they showed the teaser again (sweet moments of HJ and YJ...aahhh). The re-airing is moved to next monday, jan 29.

Just a few corrections and additional info, anette: Full House was shown here in the Philippines on February 21, 2005, with a rating of 32.2%, the highest ratings of a pilot episode by an Asian series at the time it was shown. At the end of 2005, Full House was the overall highest rated TV show in the Philippines, beating Jewel in the Palace and other local TV shows. It peaked at 52%, which is yet to be beaten by any Asian series shown on primetime here (Meteor Garden was the highest rated Asian series, but it was never shown on primetime).

I didn't know that they moved the airing of FH rewind to Jan 29. Hopefully, they reconsidered airing it at a better timeslot, too.

We really should be posting this at the FH thread, not here. :lol:

I wonder how's SHK nowadays?