Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

No hope:rolleyes:? But it's a great idea, LOVE IT:heart:

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201707211447420067722_2

Taebaek hopes Songs will wed at ‘Descendants of the Sun’ theme park

Updated : July 21 2017

Song Joong-ki (left) and Song Hye-kyo wave to fans at the Baeksang Arts Awards ceremony in Seoul on June 3, 2016. (Yonhap)
Soon-to-be-married couple Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo were asked to hold their wedding ceremony at the “Descendants of the Sun” theme park in Taebaek, Gangwon Province. 

City officials recently visited Song Joong-ki’s agency and relayed hopes of the city’s residents for the couple to wed at the theme park.

The city also outlined the details of the city‘s support for the wedding, including the officiant’s message, outdoor wedding facilities and honeymoon accommodations, to the agency.

“I and 50,000 citizens of Taebaek sincerely hope the wedding takes place at the ‘Descendants of the Sun’ theme park where the TV drama was filmed and the love between the two blossomed,” an official from Taebaek said.

A statue of Song Hye-kyo (left) and Song Joong-ki is located in the “Descendants of the Sun” theme park in Taebaek, Gangwon Province. (Yonhap)
The theme park was built around the film set of the hit drama in which the two starred. It reproduces the Urk church from the show and has a statue of the couple kissing, which was created based on a scene from the drama series. 

The theme park was completed in June. The couple is set to tie the knot on Oct. 31. 

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

Guest RoseS

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1aMCmUjHymPLcpvElj5_Tcj36ZsJOOGldRh56X-FXui8/viewform?edit_requested=true:heart:

Samgyeopsal Party
Song Hye Kyo PH joyfully invite you to share in their happiness as SONG HYE KYO AND SONG JOONG KI unite in marriage on October 31, 2017, Tuesday at Hwaroro Korean Restaurant (Tomas Morato) 5pm
(Php450.00 includes foods and freebies)
* Required

"I CAN FEEL HIS LOVE"

"I CAN ALSO HEAR MY OWN HEART"

Such Powerful  Words!

I thought I would never hear our SHK utter these words! 

I came to the point that whoever SHK falls in love with, I'm for it, as long as

she marries and build a happy family of her own!

I was afraid she would remain maiden for the rest of her life!

Thank you, SHK for feeling the power of LOVE again!

May you have all the luck in love and marriage! 

I pray that you be happy always!

Cheers! Here's to a marriage filled with love, trust, and honesty!

Please build a nest that will weather any storm!

ThBubbles

• Like 3

Guest RoseS

http://www.koreaboo.com/news/song-joong-ki-song-hye-kyo-asked-hold-marriage-new-descendants-sun-theme-park/

LOVE IT:heart:

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Asked To Hold Marriage In New Descendants Of The Sun Theme Park

songsong.png

Published: 14 hours ago

Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo couple may have their official wedding ceremony location, and it’s a “Descendants of the Sun” theme park. 

IMG_2488.jpg

The city of Taebaek in Gangwon Province is petitioning the couple to hold their wedding at the park built around the show.

IMG_2493.jpg

City officials even visited Song Joong Ki’s agency to petition them to hold their ceremony inside the parks wedding facilities.IMG_2486.jpg

Not only this, but there are also accommodations for the couple should they choose to honeymoon there, too!

IMG_2499.jpg

The theme park was completed in June – ready in time for when they get married on October 31. 

IMG_2495.jpg

The park also recreated a statue of the two kissing in from of its church.

IMG_2485.jpg

Whether or not the 50,000 citizens of Taebaek get their wish, everyone is awaiting the couples next move! 

IMG_2490.jpg

Source: Korea Herald

------------------------------

http://star.ettoday.net/news/972598?from=fb_et_korea

Song Songji to raise Song Hye Kyo! She is "I am responsible for a lifetime woman"

Guest RoseS

for SHK's career, could be next her movie but after watch the video, KBS WORLD, still favor SHK in romantic comedy drama:rolleyes:

Song Joong Ki’s New Film Premiere Attended By Star-Studded List Of Korean Artists – But Where Was Song Hye Kyo?

cr. Thuy Duong

On July 20, the premiere event of Song Joong Ki’s most anticipated film project The Battleship Island took place at CGV Yongsan, Seoul, South Korea.

At the event, the movie’s three main actors; Song Joong Ki, So Ji Sub and Hwang Jung Min, expressed excitement for their new film’s premiere. The movie event gathered a star-studded list of celebrities, including Dara, Lee Min Jung, Sung Yuri, Son Ye Jin, Park Si Yeon, Gong Hyo Jin, Yoo Seung Ho, Jang Dong Gun, Song Seung Hun, iKON, and EXID.

Song Joong Ki’s close friends, namely Park Bo Gum, Lee Kwang Soo and Song Ji Hyo, also attended to support their beloved brother. However, the most anticipated appearance of Song Joong Ki’s wife-to-be, Song Hye Kyo, did not turn up at the event. The actress is reportedly busy with her hectic overseas schedule.

(Any way we know she does not like limelight, especially right now. besides, Hubby-to-be thanks her at End Credits.):heart:

• Like 2

Guest RoseS

Song Joong Ki’s Love For Song Hye Kyo

By MARK  July 24, 2017 No Comments
song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-702x459.j

He added “I now have a woman to take care of for the rest of my life.” as he referred to Song Hye Kyo to spend his life with.

The fans cheered on him upon saying the statement and he said that “I’m getting married soon so I need to provide [for my family].

That makes sense how crazily in love they are to each other. Let’s just wish them a happy marriage and look forward for their wedding.

http://kdramabuzz.com/song-joong-kis-love-song-hye-kyo/

Guest RoseS

Not surprising....., Song Joong Ki's mind= with the name of Song Hye Kyo:kiss_wink:

https://media.weibo.cn/article?id=2309404133112639553441&from=groupmessage&jumpfrom=weibocom

Song Zhongji accepted News24 interview, marriage question and answer

b01237f6ly8fh8niyg896j20yi0y1413.jpg
07.24 19:05
Read 90363

오는 10  배우 송혜교 와 결혼 하는 배우 송중기 가 결혼 과 관련한 궁금증 을  시원하 거 털어놨다 . 서울 팔판동 의  카페 에서 24  오전 부터 진행된 영화 ' 군함 도 ' 관련 인터뷰 를 통해서 다 .

In October this year, the actor married actress Song Huiqiao Song Zhongji for all the doubts readily tell their own feelings, which is related to the interview from 24 am in a coffee shop in Seoul about the beginning of the movie "warship island".

송중기 는 '군함 도' 개봉 을 앞두고 자신 의 결혼 소식 을 전하게 된 것에 대해이 영화 류승완 감독 및 배우, 스태프 들 에게 미안함 을 전 하면서도 어차피 해야 할말 이라 판단 한듯 속 시원하게 질문 에 답했다.

Song Zhongji in the movie "warship island" will be released on the occasion, he announced their wedding news. The film's director and the actors, the crew conveyed the apology, but he seems to think this is anyway to say, it is happy to answer questions.

송중기 는 인터뷰 초반 결혼 에 대한 얘기 가 나오자

"말이 나온 김에 먼저 다 질문 을 받고 얘기 하겠다" 면서 모든 질문 에 답했다. 시원 하고 솔직한 송중기 다웠다. '송중기 결혼 Q & A' 를 정리해 봤다.

In an interview just started talking something about marriage, Song Zhongji said, "Now say it, on the first question, I will answer all questions." The following are questions and answers about sorting out the issue of marriage.

Q. 개봉 을 앞두고 결혼 얘기 가  화제 가 되어 부담 스러울  같다 .

Before the film was released, the topic of marriage seemed to be more likely to be a burden.

A. 영화 이슈 보다는 결혼 얘기 가 많이 나와서 걱정 이 되었던 것은 사실 이다 . 하지만 내가 먼저 혜교 씨 에게 결혼 발표 를 하자고 했다 . 혜교 씨 가  에 말 동의 를 했다 .와 저 혜교 씨 가 결혼 을 진지 하게 생각한 것은 최근 의 일 이 아니다 . 그런 상황 에서 근거 없는 말도 나오고 해서 발표 를 했다 . 사실 남자 배우 가 여자 배우 보다 살기 편하다 .들이 여배우  신경 쓸 일 이 많지 않나 . 영화 가 개봉 한 후에 발표 를 하고 싶다는 생각 은 했지만 그게 마음대로 는 되지 않더라 . 그런데 거짓말 하기 는 싫었다 .먼저 발표 하는게 저나 혜교 씨를 위해서 좋을  같았다 . 그럼에도 영화 팀 에 죄송한 것은 부인할  없는 사실 이다

A. Compared to the film topic, out of the wedding topic is more, so do some worry. But first of all, I would like to tell you that it is necessary to announce the marriage. I and Hugh Joe seriously consider marriage is not the last thing to start. In this case there was unfounded remarks. In fact, the actor is easier to live than the actress, the actress to bother things not more?

Originally wanted to release the film and then published, but this is not able to do whatever they want. I do not want to lie, and before that it seems to be better than Huijie better. Nevertheless, the apology of the film group is undeniable fact.

Q. 근거 없는 소문 이 많다고 했다 . 어떤 소문 들 인가 . (You just said) rumors, it is what kind of rumors?

A.  얘기 들이 많지만 일단 임신 은 아니다 . ( 웃음)

Although there are many rumors, first (to clarify) is not pregnant. (Laughs)

Q. 남자 배우 로서는 결혼 이 조금 이르다고 보는 시각 도 많다 .

As an actor, there are a lot of people think that marriage is too early

A. 결혼 적령기 라는 것이 정해져 있는지는 모르겠다. 여러가지 마음 의 준비 가 되면 이른 나이 에도 하는 것이고, 그렇지 않으면 나이 를 더 먹고도 못 할수있는 것 아닌가. 나의 경우 에는 여자 친구 와 여러가지 가 잘 맞았다. 그래서 자연스럽게 진행 이 됐다. 기자님 들이 더잘 아시겠지만 혜교 씨 가 워낙 훌륭한 사람 이다. 그래서 나는 결혼 에 대해 일찍 부터 진지 하게 생각 했다. 결국 결혼 결정 에 있어 가장 중요한 것은 상대방 이다.

Do not know the age of marriage is early or late, if you do all kinds of psychological preparation, even if the age of the case, but also to do ah.

Not so, then older, is not even eat can not do it? In my case, I get along well with my girlfriend. So naturally come to this point, although reporters who will be more understanding , Song Huiqiao was originally a very good person, so I am already seriously considering getting married. The most important factor in the final decision to marry is the object of marriage.

Q. 연상 연하 커플 이다 . 서로 에 대한 호칭 은 .

Is the next year under the couple, the other's call is what?

A. 그냥 혜교 야 중기 야 한다. 어떤 기사 에서는 서로 에 대해 '쏭' 이라고 부른다 는데 우리 는 낯 뜨거워서 그렇게 못한다. (웃음) 같이 있을 때에는 그냥 평범한 커플 이다.

a. it is just "Joe Hui ah" "ah Chung base" So , some reports says all call each other each other as "  " , not as to call it (laughs) together when he and ordinary couples the same.

Q.  영화 류승환 감독, 제작자 이자  감독 의 아내 인 강혜정 대표 에게 결혼 소식 을 언제 알 렸나 .

When did you tell the director and Liu's wife Liu guide and producer Jiang Huizhen marriage message it?

A. 언론 발표 한참 전에 있는 그대로 말씀 드렸다. 너무 기뻐 해 주셨다. 두분 은 정말 제작사 이름 '외유 내강' 처럼 외유 내 강인 분들 이다. 오히려 나 에게 그런 것으로 미안해 하지 말라고 말씀해 주셨다. 감사 했다.

a. Before speech, truthfully he told them. Very happy. The two protagonists really like the production company's name "velvet glove" as is "in a velvet glove" type of person,

But for me let me not say sorry. Thank them for them.

Q. 결혼 준비을 하며 싸우지 는 않았나 .

Do you have any quarrel when you are ready for marriage?

A. 싸운 것이 있더라도 말 은 안 하겠다. (웃음) 우리 는 잘안 싸우는 편 이다. 무조건 신부 말 만 잘 들으면 가정 이 화목 하다고 차태현 선배님 이 말씀 해주셨 었다. 그말 대로 하고 있다.

a. Even if there is a fight, then do not say it (laughs), we're fine, do not quarrel, Cha Tae Hyun said that as long as the older bride listen carefully, they would family harmony, is holding in that sentence do it.

Q. 송혜교 가 외국 에 한국 을 알리는  좋은 일 을 많이 하고 있다 . 결혼 을 하게 되면 같이 하게 될까 .

Q. Song Hye Kyo has a lot of things to promote South Korea to foreign countries. After the wedding, then do with it?

A. 같이 할 기회 가 있지 않을까 싶다. 우리 둘다 느끼면 행동 에 나서는 편 이다. 자연스럽게 주고 받는 영향 이 생기지 않을까 싶다. 혜교 씨 의 그런 행동 이나 가치관 을 존중 한다. 나 에게도 좋은 피드백 이 된다. 이런 혜교 씨 의 모 습 이내 가 그녀 를 좋 아 하는 이 이기 도 다 다. Q.

I think there may be a chance together, we both have the idea will go after the action. I want to naturally have the influence of each other. I respect the actions and values of Hitch Joe. For me it would be a good reference. Hui Qiao such a side, but also I like her reason.

Q. 이태원 집 이 신혼 집 이  것이란 소문 에 대해서는 .

Rumors that the house will be married into a wedding room.

A. 아직 안 정해 졌다. 모 르 겠 다.

Now there is no decision, do not know.

Q. 결혼  송중기 는 어떤 배우 가 될까 .

After marriage, Song Zhongji will do what kind of actor?

A. 배우 로서 겁나는 것이 없어 질것 같다. 모든 선택 에는 후회 가 따르기 마련 이지만 현재 내 선택 에는 후회 가 없다. 아직 결혼 생활 을 겪어 보지 않았지만 기대 가 된다. 결혼 한 후 어떤 작품 을 하게 될지, 내가 어떤 생각 가질 결 </s>

Although the actor on this road is not timid, although all the choices should be prepared to regret, but now I do not regret my choice. Although it has not yet experienced a marriage, but very much looking forward to. What kind of works will be taken after marriage? I have any expectations of any of my thoughts. After marriage, I think the actor on this road may be further growth. The same time as

b01237f6gy1fhum6evi65j20yi0yhaf9.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/07/24/song-joong-ki-gives-simple-reason-wanting-get-married-early/

Song Joong Ki Gives Simple Reason For Wanting To Get Married Early

D. Kim July 24, 2017

Song-Joong-Ki-Song-Hye-Kyo8.jpg

During an interview held on July 24, Song Joong Ki was asked why he decided to get married earlier than most other top stars.

“I definitely have to get married at some point, and I just think some things are more important than popularity,” he commented.

He then continued, “The biggest reason is because it’s Song Hye Kyo. Since it’s Song Hye Kyo, I figured it’d be great to spend the rest of my life with her.”

Song-Joong-Ki5.jpg

The actor further added, “Ever since I was young, I wasn’t really planning on getting married at a late age. Things really fell into place.”

Song Joong Ki then expressed that he wanted to live a lifestyle like Cha Tae Hyun‘s. He praised his labelmate, saying, “I genuinely respect him. He’s a family man.”

Guest RoseS

wow! watch again video of SHK's 20th Anniversary, SJK showed a signal clearly to  SHK(SHK's future):kiss_wink:

2017/07/24 |

photo870912.jpg

Who is the nest troika to take over Kim Tae-hee, Song Hye-kyo and Jeon Ji-hyeon?

With Song Hye-kyo getting married to Song Joong-ki, Kim Tae-hee, Song Hye-kyo and Jeon Ji-hyeonare taken. The greatest beauties Kim Tae-hee, Jeon Ji-hyeon and Song Hye-kyo are top stars with outstanding amount of male and female fans and they are all married now.

However, it's been years since their generation started. They are still influential top stars today but it is also time to look forward to some new faces.

photo870913.jpg

Source : www.sportsseoul.com/n...

--------------------------------------

www.soompi.com/2017/07/25/song-joong-ki-shares-feelings-preparing-upcoming-marriage-song-hye-kyo/

Song Joong Ki Shares His Feelings About Preparing For His Upcoming Marriage To Song Hye Kyo

Song Joong Ki opened up briefly about his upcoming marriage to Song Hye Kyo during an interview with SBS’s “Night of Real Entertainment.”

When asked to share his thoughts, the actor relayed, “I think that of course, many people would be curious about [my relationship]. That’s why I want to openly talk about my marriage to my girlfriend, but at the same time, there are small memories that we would like to treasure to ourselves. So, I ask for your understanding.”

“Right now, I’m preparing for the release of the movie [‘Battleship Island’] and also for our wedding during my spare time. I’m happily preparing well,” Song Joong Ki revealed. “Even now, there are many people who encourage us, and this is truthfully a source of strength for me. Adults used to tell me that marriage is a major life event, and in the past I didn’t completely understand what they meant but these days, I realize what that means.”The actor also sincerely thanked their fans for their support, and added that Song Hye Kyo had said that she hoped the movie does well.

Meanwhile, Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo will be tying the knot this upcoming October.

Source (1)

-----------------------------------

2017/07/24 

What did bride-to-be Song Hye-kyo say about this? "She's not the kind to come to my VIP Premiere so I didn't invite her. She's just looking forward to the release date". He claims his father is so happy one of Asia's most beautiful women is going to be a part of his family. Song Hye-kyo is also known as an actress with a conscience and that's why Song Joong-ki loves her.

"There's a lot to learn from her, from her behavior to her thoughts. I guessed that's the reason she managed to stay a Hallyu star for such a long time without any problems". Song Joong-ki claims he will be busy with "The Battleship Island" and marriage for the time being.

Source : www.seoul.co.kr/news/...

---------------------------------

www.soompi.com/2017/07/25/actress-lee-jung-hyun-reveals-knew-song-song-couples-engagement-news-broke/

Ok Joo Hyun will sing @SHK&SJK's wedding:crazy:

Actress Lee Jung Hyun Reveals She Knew About Song-Song Couple’s Engagement Before News Broke Out

Singer-turned-actress Lee Jung Hyun recently commented on how she already knew about Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo’s engagement!

She added, “I knew about it before Song Joong Ki revealed the news. And while it’s true that I knew about it beforehand, I couldn’t let anyone find out that I knew.”

Lee Jung Hyun continued, saying, “When I met him a while ago, I told him that I could sing the congratulatory song [for their wedding], but he declined. I prepared to do the congratulatory song with [my songs] ‘Come’ and ‘Change,’ but he adamantly stopped me and told me that Ok Joo Hyun was going to do it. He told me I could visit their home in the future after their marriage and congratulate them.”

------------------------------------------------

Release Date: 2017-07-26 19:41
Last Updated: 2017-07-26 19:41
And seeing the "warships island" good results, Song Songji today to accept the Korean media visit to continue to work with Song Hye Kyo to do the topic, but also by the dating talk to the proposal, did not consider a public "Song wife" feeling!
Song Zhongji frankly because too love Song Hye Kyo so determined to get married! (Online picture)

Song Zhongji also mentioned himself with Song Hye Kyo all happen very natural! We get along well, feel the timing, naturally go to the marriage of this step. As for the proposal, Song Songji also carried out very simple: "no special surprise, is only two of us to marry, I told Song Hye Kyo said," get married! I want to get married, "because Song Huiqiao trust me, so they directly.... "will be fully on the preparatory marriage, and the future wife Song Hye Kyo are the same. Song Song cp will work hard after the wedding, will also carefully choose the next work, fans still have a lot of opportunities to see them flash!

Guest RoseS

https://www.dramafever.com/news/7-couples-who-fell-in-love-on-set/?utm_campaign=coschedule&utm_source=facebook_page&utm_medium=DramaFever

7 couples who fell in love on set

by whatadrama on Wed, Jul 26, 2017

bb7c8250-de0e-49e1-ba31-42fe0e2042b2.png

When actors play a sweet couple in a romantic K-drama, who can blame them for falling in love in real life?

7. Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Gyo

bf445a59-9fae-4fdd-a953-ef4ee155b82b.jpg

Song Song couple thanked the Descendants of the Sun PD Lee Eung Bok and writer Kim Eun Sook for casting them, without which they wouldn’t have met! The couple is getting married Oct. 31.

Hey guys could you do me a favor and vote for DoTS here

Just click to vote. You don't have to read anything. :tongue:   The team worked really hard to get DoTS some recognition, though it's been awhile so it's a bit hard to get votes. So if you could help that would be great.  Thanks! 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, melleri said:

Hey guys could you do me a favor and vote for DoTS here

Just click to vote. You don't have to read anything. :tongue:   The team worked really hard to get DoTS some recognition, though it's been awhile so it's a bit hard to get votes. So if you could help that would be great.  Thanks! 

How many times a day can we vote ?  

Guest RoseS

http://www.coco01.net/post/537488?r=redred

[Flash] blow up the pot! Song Hye Kyo large number of sub-picture exposure, no wonder Song Zhongji to insist on marriage!

A few days ago by the paparazzi photographed Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo together into the hotel by the outside world two people are re-love! But has not been a positive reply to the two! But today, both sides of the brokerage company suddenly through the official report materials jointly announced the news of marriage, the announcement reads as follows: First of all, thanks to love Song Songji and Song Hye Kyo fans at home and abroad. I am sorry that so suddenly announced that Song Zhongji and Song Hye Kyo will be married.

2c300004510763ecd190

And is expected to hold a wedding ceremony on the last day of October 2017. Because marriage is not a personal thing, but the two families meet, so feel more cautious. So to the wedding this step are extremely cautious, until now release position. Hope that we can give understanding, and to the future of the two sent a good blessing. The two actors will convey the message to the fans, thank you!

2c3d00048ad19ffa264c

It is a pity that ah, male talent is not that many fans look forward to the results of what! In the last year's "Sun's descendants" in the two twists and turns of love touched the number of domestic and foreign audience! Pocketed the tears of fans!

2c30000455aedae397d0

"Sun's descendants" not only Song Hye Kyo and Song Zhongji got the highest honor, it is the highest ratings of the Korean mini-drama! China's network of network volume of 0.412 billion, microblogging reading volume reached 14.7 billion, sub-topic generated 812, referring to the number of 3.48 million, is the highest microblogging data in China

2c3700049c0e208d438d

Song Zhongji handsome and Song Hye Kyo's beauty has been so that netizens relish! Now the two people got his wish from the screen couple to the reality of the couple, really let the audience clapped their hands!

2c3d000498d9f50f0c47

Perhaps many will question the reason why female stars are so beautiful makeup effect, makeup is not a few can get the shot! But Song Hye Kyo's makeup than she is more pure and beautiful makeup!

2c370004a72618fb956e

Image result for Song Hye Kyo

2c36000465f7348a022a

2c3d0004a0fa5ff80383

Do you think the makeup is more natural and more flavor? If you have not seen clearly, then a few small series to you to enjoy!

2c3500049c158e6ebf81

2c370004ac1278719d58

2c4000044c0511a56975

This is not like our milk tea sister?

2c3600046d01c60bced2

Song Huijiao tall though not high, probably in the 1.6 meters from top to bottom, but the petite, calf slender, proportionally symmetrical, revealing a confident woman charm! Makeup charm is infinite! No wonder Song Zhongji to insist on marrying her! Now the two eventually become a good thing, I wish them as soon as possible to create the next high value of the stars to the second generation!

Guest RoseS

https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/07/28/song-joong-ki-made-an-appearance-on-jtbc-newsroom/

July 27th 2017 GMT

[Dispatch] On July 27, Actor Song Joong Ki made an appearance on JTBC ‘Newsroom’ for the ‘Cultural Invitation’ segment. On the show, he honestly talked about the movie ‘The Battleship Island’ and his girlfriend Song Hye Kyo.

The Newsroom MC started the segment by commenting that Song Joong Ki is in a process of becoming an adult. Song Joong Ki replied, “I don’t think I am not quiet there yet. I’m still in the process. I have two big events this year. So, I am having the best summer of my life now.”

The MC jokingly asked, “I am aware of one event, what is the other one?” Song Joong Ki replied, “Well, I have a movie premiere and I am also getting married this year.”

2017-07-27_14-57-06.jpg

During the interview, he talked mainly about the movie and its influence. He was thoughtful in mentioning the delicate issue of the movie but firm with his opinions. The MC praised Song Joong Ki by saying, “I felt that you are a wise actor who improve the influence of actor.”

In the end of the interview, the MC asked him the reason for choosing the ending song from an old movie, ‘The Umbrellas of Cherbourg.’ He replied, “I watched the movie a while ago and I loved the movie. And to be honest, it’s my girlfriend, whom I will marry soon, her favorite song.”