Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

A New 70 stores Korean Beauty Chain is here  https://www.yahoo.com/beauty/70-store-korean-beauty-chain-153002649.html

Racked, April 25 2016

a25171240a1f2679a3b52a18cf92eb40

aritaum2

aritaum3

aritaum3 More

Laneige

Laneige's is Amore's "trendiest brand," according to Choi, and a popular K-drama actress Song Hye Kyo is the face of the line. Target started stocking Laneige a few years ago, and it's one of my favorite K-beauty lines, but Aritaum stores will carry a lot more product options than Target does. The most popular product is the Water Sleeping Mask (they're sometimes called "sleeping packs" in Korea), a gel based leave-on product that is meant to help seal in whatever products you put on prior to that. I highly recommend it. The Brightening Sparkling line is also fun and features fizzing, foamy delights.

Song Hye Kyo Shares Photos From “Descendants of the Sun” Set and Earns Praise from Director Lee Eung Bok

FotorCreated_zpsjalbrrbb.jpg

“Descendants of the Sun” has just finished airing, but fans of the show cannot wait to more of actor Song Joong Ki and actress Song Hye Kyo. Just recently, Song Hye Kyo shared some behind the scenes pictures of the series, and director Lee Eung Bok shared what his most memorable scene of the series was.

The first photo shows her smiling at a camera on a sandy beach. The second photo shows the actress and her co-star, Song Joong Ki, getting instructions from director Lee Eung Bok right before filming a scene. In the photo, the two leads of the series look very happy about what their director is telling them to do.

It also seems that Lee Eung Bok is very happy about the series, and according to a report on Insight, he cannot stop praising Song Hye Kyo’s acting abilities.

The director, during the “Descendants of the Sun” Special which aired on April 22, 2016, stated that Song Hye Kyo did a wonderful job, especially in the scene when her character, Doctor Kang Mo Yeon, discovered that Song Joong Ki’s character, Captain Yoo Si-Jin died.

According to Lee Eung Bok, the way that she sobbed during the scene was gut wrenching, as if the tears overflowing in her eyes came from the depths of her  soul.

That scene, according to the report, is also Lee Eung Bok’s “most memorable” scene from the drama.

The series has been lauded as one of the most popular and highly rated dramas for this year. It ended its run on April 14, 2016.

Source: Movie News Guide

Photo: Song Hye Kyo's Instagram

• Like 21

17 minutes ago, melissala said:

She filed a lawsuit against J Estina for continuing to use her image despite not being their model anymore. 

http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=382&aid=0000469578

They just posted her picture on their IG too. Anyway... I bet they regret replacing her now lol 

Good that she did. The brand is just using her popularity and the drama's popularity to get more $$. Good to see that the comments support her also. Its not fair to SHK. 

• Like 12

44 minutes ago, gangurhar said:

Good that she did. The brand is just using her popularity and the drama's popularity to get more $$. Good to see that the comments support her also. Its not fair to SHK. 

I for one thought she was still w/ this company. So, who replaced her? Maybe the newbie is not bringing in dough for the company.

What do I know? shrugNothingToAddok leaf

• Like 3

HyeKyo was featured in Arirang Showbiz Korea for her donation and promotion of Korean. Great to know that HyeKyo and the professor will continue to extend the Korean language service in art galleries in Europe this year onward.

cr ARIRANG K-POP

It seems figure skater, Kim Yu-na is J. Estina's new model early this year (source) and its homepage has her pic too. Its their lost anyway for not renewing HyeKyo.

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

Spoiler

crto via dc

• Like 13

I can't get over the DOTS syndrome yet. I think I have to watch TWTWB again, hopefully TWTWB will get me out of the DOTS syndrome, but what if it gets me in the TWTWB syndrome again?

SHK unnie ah? What can I do now? I miss you so much.script>

• Like 7

25 minutes ago, songsong6416 said:

I can't get over the DOTS syndrome yet. I think I have to watch TWTWB again, hopefully TWTWB will get me out of the DOTS syndrome, but what if it gets me in the TWTWB syndrome again?

SHK unnie ah? What can I do now? I miss you so much.script>

I'm with you.  I am rewatching TWTWB. I suddenly wish that she would appear as a guest star in writer Noh Hee Kyung's upcoming drama "Dear My Friends". 

• Like 5

OMG! I've just finish watching DOTS for the third time. I cant seem to get over it. I love KMY/SHK so much in that drama. Her eyes are just mesmerizing and I cant seem to stop looking at her eyes. The things she wants to express, she did it with her eyes. Top class actress, just wonderful!

• Like 5

Guest RoseS

Song Hye-kyo sues jewelry brand for misappropriation

• facebook share
  • tweet
  • google+
Updated : April 27 2016

Actress Song Hye-kyo has sued a jewelry firm for using her pictures for promotion though the contract ended in January. 

According to a report by Sports Donga, a law firm representing Song has filed a lawsuit against the company, whose name it did not disclose.

(UAA)

The law agency noted that the jewelry firm “is promoting its products using Song’s image through its official website and social network accounts.”

Song signed a contract to endorse the brand in 2014. The company did not extend the contract and it lapsed in January. 

Song, who acted a surgeon Kang Mo-yeon in TV series “Descendants of the Sun” is reportedly taking a bold stand against the undisclosed jewelry firm, as this is not the first time she has sued it for misappropriation. 

In 2013, the company used snaps of her previous work “That Winter, the Wind Blows” to promote its ear accessories without consent. The case was reportedly settled back then. 

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com)

I know Kyo isn't the muse for J. Estina anymore, but I thought the constant use of her photos by the company has her permission. tsk tsk

Judging J. Estina so hard. :crazy: They should have known better.

dc

• Like 11

4 hours ago, SusanC said:

I for one thought she was still w/ this company. So, who replaced her? Maybe the newbie is not bringing in dough for the company.

What do I know? shrugNothingToAddok leaf

Park Bogum and Kim Yuna replaced her.  They want to use her popularity/DoTS to promote with paying her.  So shady.  

I noticed they deleted the newest picture of her from IG 

• Like 5

She did the right thing by sueing them. I hope someone can translate Knetz' comments..wanna know what they think about this issue. It's such a shameful act by J. Estina. They decided not to extend her contract but still wanted to use her pics due to the success of DotS. smh..

I've been refreshing a few websites but so far..no luck. 

• Like 8