Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

1 hour ago, gigivillaceran said:

Jessi showers Song Hye Kyo with compliments               

MOD EDIT - DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES!  

Even tough unnie Jessi is fascinated by Song Hye Kyo's beauty.

On a recent airing of 'Unnie's Slamdunk', the members visit the arboretum where Song Hye Kyo filmed her drama 'Wind Blows in Winter', where the members spotted a life sized poster of the actress.

Ra Mi Ran then commented, "Song Hye Kyo is pretty", and Jessi responded, "I love Song Hye Kyo. I think she is the prettiest in Korea."

Even tough unnie Jessi can't help but praise the gorgeous Song Hye Kyo!

That is so sweet of Jessi! That is why we never tire looking at her!  in love leaf

• Like 4

:heart::heart::heart: iß not bts is the best episode hahaha kidding.. All episode is the best.. Dots is d best..

Just wondering why that i really love her old cf.. N to whom i really like to dedicate it hahaha.. Love you tougj hope god will flip your heart n love shg..

Spoiler

• Like 5

Finally I was able to watch the final DOTS special with English sub and I could understand what HyeKyo was saying and got to know her most memorable scene that she couldn't revealed at the HK press conf. It was a heart aching moment to watch her breakdown from having to sign a non-disclosure letter of falsifying the death of her loved one. She really aced all her emotional scenes. Through a glimpse of the BTS they showed of her, I could see how happy she was filming with all the cast and how comfortable and playful she was with her co-star SJK off-screen. Their on-screen chemistry in DOTS was truly top notch. She's so cute acting out the drunk scene on the basis of her own experience, bringing her co-star almost dead of laughing rolling on the floor. She looks amazing (and wow her hair grown so much too) and happy in the interview though she shouldn't be embarrassed acting out cute funny scenes, I love watching them. Anyhow, it has been an amazing journey watching another masterpiece work of her....

12965038_1150741681635177_2120735168_n.j

Photo from dots_style

Spoiler

Photo from dots_style

Spoiler

Photo from dots_style

Spoiler

Photo from dots_style

Spoiler

12965286_136263376777074_810730481_n.jpg

Spoiler

Photo from dots_style

cr as labelled

• Like 21

I have finally watched yesterday special episode ... what should I say? I am very pleased to see how happy she was, her laughters, smiles on the set, I have not seen that way in a long time.... It makes me really happy, there is nothing better than seeing someone you care about, so happy... hehehe.

:lol: ..no wonder why JK cracked up...me, had a hard time too :lol:

IPRjPT.gif

9Sq56c.gif

dc

• Like 22

I love the thread title " Beautiful, Tough, Never Lose Faith" which perfectly describes our Kyo. After reading her interview, my love and respect for Kyo is growing stronger. She is such a humble and beautiful person.

“I’m old enough to get married. But I see myself swaying. One day I’m like ‘I should marry someone soon’ and another day I’m like ‘Why get married? I’m a free-spirited individual. I can travel to all kinds of places without asking anyone’s permission. I can do whatever I want.’ But someday the day for marriage will eventually come.”

Her idea about marriage does not seem to change much. Haven't you found your Mr.Perfect my goddess? I have been waiting for your Big day.

Dots withdrawal syndrome is finally kicking in. I was so excited when I heard the news of Kyo casting in a new drama. I watched the teasers for multiple times and diligently waited for Wed/Thursday. It feels so empty now. I miss her already. At this point I will take anything from her either CF or Magazine photo shot. A Korean movie will be my absolute wish. In her acting career a hit movie is the only thing she is missing. Hope we will hear about her new project soon.

Thanks everyone for translating and updating this thread. This is the only place I can find Kyo news. Much appreciated!!!!

I hope she will play a sexy character. Glad that her hair is getting longer now. I always love her in smoky makeup and wavy long hair.

a6dda9ec8a13632711a0f595918fa0ec09fac7cd

• Like 12

http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2016/04/song-hye-gyo-doesnt-have-immediate.html 

Article: Song Hye Gyo, "Thoughts of marriage? I go back and forth on it... but I do want to eventually"

Source: Yonhap News via Nate

3. [+700, -85] I really do wonder who she'll end up marrying! Pretty face, good personality, does a lot of charity work!

5. [+50, -21] If Song Hye Gyo does get married, I hope it's with someone cool like Song Joong Ki

6. [+40, -10] Nothing wrong with choosing to live your life the way you want to. Whatever decision she makes, I'm sure she'll be fine.

7. [+40, -25] For the sake of your children, please marry a handsome man

8. [+38, -13] I doubt she'll get married anytime in the near future. She seems to be the type to enjoy developing her own skills instead of remaining complacent.

Idk when it's gonna happen but I still wish to see her in a beautiful wedding dress. 

• Like 14

from kpopherald

Song Hye-kyo interview Part ③ ‘Song Joong-ki’

Global star actress Song Hye-kyo held a press interview session at the Four Seasons Hotel in Seoul on Wednesday. The K-pop Herald posed questions from global readers to the 34-year-old Song. Below is the third installment of the Song Hye-kyo interview series.

Actress Song Hye-kyo (UAA)

On her impression of partner Song Joong-ki: [asked by Cybelle Futalan (the Philippines) Choi Woo-jin (South Korea) Paige Lee (Malaysia) Natasha Cecilia (Indonesia) Regina Reyes (the Philippines) Sasya (Indonesia) Elaine Jane Bioc (the Philippines)]

“As you can see, Song is well-mannered, a kind gentleman and knows how to respect others. The best part I liked about him was, he stays unchanged, although many challenging scenes such as earthquake scenes and grueling filming schedules exhausted him. Moreover, the filming took longer than expected. A person can grumble and whine when he or she feels annoyed. But he never did. He even took care of junior staff. I thought, there is a lot for me to learn from him and he is such a rare guy. He is such a celebrity, and he tries his best in everything."

"He also did a perfect job in a main character role. My first impression of the script was that the success of the drama depends on the Yoo Shi-jin character. He did such an amazing job. I was at times infatuated by his acting while filming.”

On the secret behind the chemistry between Song Joong-ki and Song Hye-kyo: [asked by Ratu Wulandari (Indonesia) Karmila (Indonesia) Aline Tran (Canada) Choi Woo-jin (South Korea)]

“Every time I act opposite a male lead, I am told I have shown great chemistry with him. But it’s not me who’s making the chemistry -- my partners did a great job in that area. Last but not least, cinematographers pictured us in an incredible way.”

Thoughts on dating a guy like Yoo in real life: [asked by Eky Ilmastuti (Indonesia) Ellen Ng (Vietnam) Thalia T. (the Philippines) Mila Cuevas (the United States)]

“I think I would feel scared to have a boyfriend like Yoo. Love overcomes everything, so he would need to trust me more with the power of love. If I were Kang Mo-yeon, I would be prudent, like her, in starting a relationship with Yoo. In the earlier episodes, some viewers asked me why Kang kept on rejecting Yoo, but as the situations surrounding Yoo grew more and more extreme, people began to understand the emotions experienced by Kang.”

Actress Song Hye-kyo (UAA)

On dating rumors: [Tran Van Trung (Vietnam) Nguyen Hanh (Vietnam) Eiryazieliszya (Malaysia) Tita (Indonesia) Aprilyn Pio (the Philippines) Maytulip (Myanmar) Elaine Jane Bioc (the Philippines) Meanne Lim (the Philippines) Kathryn Laudit (the Philippines) Marisya (Indonesia) Genevieve Floraide (the Philippines) Shan Palaganas (the Philippines)]

“I have dined with Song frequently, and New York City was one of the places where we have had dinner together. The fact that we met in New York, I suppose, drew fans’ attention. You might not see, but I have many friends in New York. Moreover, I was joining New York Fashion Week then. Song was headed to New York as well. Song and I had worked together for six months, so I just cannot just refuse to have dinner together."

"As for the bracelet, which sparked the rumors -- I had my black hair tie on my wrist, which somehow turned into a couple bracelet overnight. And the aftermath, you all know.”

By Son Ji-hyoung (json@heraldcorp.com) and Lee Ja-hye (jahye@heraldcorp.com)

• Like 14

Sometimes I wonder why when I watched DOTS, I immediately felt for SHK and MY's charm and not SJK/SJ.

I like SJ a lot but the character stays the same throughout the dramas and become a perfect fantasy. The way SJK portrays SJ is spot-on and I will  always remember his tight but sweet hug, intense but fond gaze and his warm voice. SJK is busy making fortune from DOTS and I am happy for him. Unlike with some Hallyu stars, I know this talented and humble man deserves all of that. He will be busy and extremely rich for years to come and he also has the potential to become a great actor if he continuously works on his craft.

Yet, I am at the age where I feel distant with all of these crazy fame. SJK has always been good and even though he does extremely well in DOTS, he doesn't really surprise me. But SHK and MY do. 

As I learn more about SHK and I am late for many years, I really like who she is now. She is at a stage where I think she is very comfortable with herself and her life after all the things she has been through. She takes time choosing what she thinks really suits her and works at her own pace to develop her craft rather than just pursues fame and money. How I wish I could be relaxed, confident and straightforward the way she is.

Being her fans means being patient but I don't mind that at all :)

• Like 22

yes thats the power of DoTs drama that brought much awareness of those products though they are criticized for too much product placement yet this awesome drama still have more to offer that viewers remained hook til its final episode.  as for Laneige and J Estina products , its certain that it is  the power of SHKs charm that brought about the brand's awareness and surging sales that even in wikepedia they have this statement below emphasizing about this Laneige two tone bar lipstick that SHK wore in the first episode.

Laneige

The "Two Tone Lip Bar" lipstick that Song Hye-Kyo wore in a scene on the show has broke sales records for Aritaum in South Korea with Laneige subsequently hosting its own Descendants of the Sun makeup event on its homepage. The product became so popular that it sold out four days after its release on the popular Chinese shopping website, 11th Street, owned by its Korean parent-company, SK Planet.The same product also experienced "double digit growth" in Singapore.

a big applause for the "wanpan" queen clap clap clap! what a cutie who would have thought she's approaching mid 30's 

6afb0f0cgw1f36ftsfnurg20b40cdh70.gif

that even in a very casual/comfy attire , her beauty still shines!

6afb0f0cgw1f36ftomv0zg205k09s1ky.gif

looks likes she's in her teens, jumping SHK! LOL for this super cute scene/NG

6afb0f0cgw1f36funw3dmg20ci0go1l2.gif

well here's the lips that launched not only thousands but millions of lipsticks! SHK  I mean Dr  KMY with her bestfriend in H Hopsital

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f36q64td1rj20ia0ikgok.jpg

Spoiler

6afb0f0cgw1f36q66372ij20i70imwu7.jpg

• Like 20

I'm not sure about this, but I'm guessing Kyo eonnie is number one on Naver search. I'm seriously contemplating on learning Korean just for eonnie, lol :D

viewimage.php?id=3eb2de21edcb3dad77b0&no

dc

BTS cut where the director praised Kyo's acting during her crying scenes

• Like 18