Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Yes seems time travelling so fast.. Dun't wanna be this way specially shg usually have 3 or 4 years per drama per period.. The wait... Thanks to kbs that have extended to 3 epsd... At first regarding of kim woobin n suzy on late june coz of the short term from dots till ul.. I'm guessing that they gonna re run dots .. But with this extended maybe not gonna be any re run

I think that tip toe kiss or balcony will hapend in 12 or 13 after she's being free from hostage ... I really wish that's is gonna be on the last epsd.. But i think kes not gonna be play "deep" in hostage story..

Btw This dots kind remind me of all in.. The helicopter,big budget production n overseas shooting.. But the story of dots more simple,light n ,sweet .. Readed that all in rating is on 43 or 47, but i believe that even dots is 31 now it taste the same as 40 n surely more succes in international market .. The queeny has done no wrong of choosing a drama :wub:

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 4

The Most Beautiful Girl in the Universe!                                                                                                                                                                                                            Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예's photo.

• Like 8

Guest RoseS

Where are your new photoshoot? Dr. Kang:w00t:

song hye kyo cute face pose with her cute fashion style

few more days to go:w00t: [UPCOMING EVENT] SONG JOONG KI AND SONG HYE KYO -FOR THE OPEN CEREMONY OF VIU TV IN HONG KONG March 19, 2016 by vitamin0609
Recently, KBS Drama “Descendants of the Sun” has grabbed most of the audiences’eyes. Not only because of the fabulous OST, but also the acting by Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo have attracted the public.While Viu TV is going to broadcast officially in Hong Kong, it is confirmed that they have invited Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo to come to Hong Kong for celebrating
Viu TV’s opening ceremony. They will come to Hong Kong on 4/4 and attend the press conference on 4/5 in Hong Kong.

http://kpopnesia.com/2016/03/19/upcoming-concert-song-joong-ki-and-song-hye-kyo-for-the-open-ceremony-of-viu-tv-in-hong-kong/

Guest RoseS

Song Joong Ki talks about dating rumors involving Song Hye Kyo on 'News9'

By elliefilet    23 minutes ago    
song-joong-ki--song-hye-kyo_1459343903_a

Song Joong Ki opened up about dating rumors involving his 'Descendants of the Sun' co-star Song Hye Kyo on 'News9'.
On March 30, Song Joong Ki appeared on KBS news program 'News9' and talked about dating rumors. He said, "I think the dating rumors started because people love the drama," referring to his love line with Song Hye Kyo on 'Descendants of the Sun'.

Song Joong Ki continued, "These days, the drama team eats out a lot together, and that sort of talk is like a snack I have with Song Hye Kyo. That kind of response comes because people love the drama. I'm enjoying it."

Are you a 'Descendants of the Sun' fan?

song-hye-kyo_1459343908_20160330_songjoo

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/03/song-joong-ki-talks-about-dating-rumors-involving-song-hye-kyo-on-news9

SONG SONG COUPLE, to start calling each other boyfriend and girlfriend [Descendants of the Sun]

145931278020160324101624920.jpg

Today, Yoo Sijin and Kang Moyeon finally become boyfriend and girlfriend. What they went through together in the last episodes was just a start for them. Their real sweet love story is going to start in earnest. 

Although Moyeon is feeling shy, she takes heart of grace to propose. She says, "I want to stay with you a little longer." Sijin is touched by this and they make another deep kiss. Now, he can freely show his love for her!

145931280420160324093146774.jpg

Not only Song Song couple, Goo Won couple finally wins a permission from Myeongju's father. Despite their class differences, Suh Daeyeong can go out with Yoon Myeongju officially. Good for them!

KBS World always cheers for Song Song couple and Goo Won couple!

145931282520160324100921590.gif145931283520160318102805887.gif

[Descendants of the Sun]

Showtime : Wed-Thu 21:50 | Re-run: Thu-Fri 03:00, 14:00 (Seoul, UTC+9)

http://kbsworld.co.kr/entertainment_news/news_view.php?no=16518&sec=behind

sweet moment before the kidnap scene!                                                                                                                                                                               

Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예's photo.
  • Like 9

Spoiler

Hahaha i'm so wrong... That's feels of wrong is so great.. Kes is so great.. The intense is almost like in movies can predict thos can be on kdrama.. So wrong.. Maybe next week will do the tiptoe kiss or even maybe at 15.. N if that gonna be the "fin" is so ... Awesomeee... 

Seems like in bof they gonna tortured him in front of her.. Hope not the opposite like in us .. Hope kes not go that far.. Not romantic at all.. Can't watch it if it is so..

Hope sdy n the rest will save him .. Or maybe they can free them self together.. Kinda more sweet but can imagine how that gonna be happend.. Seems sergeant sdy will come for the rescue

So eager to know.. If this gonna be like in all in .. Then maybe the extentions make it reasonable.. So i really hope gonna be twist from sad to happy for both couple with the extentions coz for me seems the rumor of sad ending kinda a liitle be true that why the reason kbs exceeding it.. Hope will like in all in .. The waking from the death but hope will be more surprising n romantics than that

• Like 5

@gigivillaceran she's mention youngie.. Twtwb then.. Is this the date that they read the first script? If it's Glad their friendship still strong.. Isn't 13 roses meaning for friendship ?

Yes the sweet momment.. Seems that even both being hostage .. Kes also not gonna that romantics scene vanish/gone.. Is gonna be a very heart touching one.. Can't bear to imagine it.. sad but also so romantics.. Gonna have a lot of Tissue... Tisuuueee

Edited by strawberry555
  • Like 4

10 hours ago, suellen88 said:

I'm really sorry, I don't get who are friends that you've been discuss about? I used to read this thread since long time ago, but I really don't understand who are we talking about?

I remember about 2 years ago, on SHK movie premiere MPL, there's only 2 of her friends that came, Jang Woo Sung & Won Bin (but people say that WB is a closed friend of KDW). I don't know any of SHK female closed friend, except she once told that she's closed to Sung Yuri and the member of Fin.KL. Maybe most of them are married now, so they don't meet so often.

This last 3 years, all I know that she's been hang out with Yoo Ah In, UAA staff, and also some of SK artist because she likes arts. And maybe she is also become good friends with Jo In Sung and his gang, and that include SJK also.

Actually during the filming of their drama with jo in sung...remember the news that jo in sung is dating another actress?that actress happen to be her close friend before but some news said that in sung and hye gyo are close she became distant with hye gyo..and one interview hye gyo said that she feel bad that some of her friends are doubting her and believe to rumors than believing her...but I know that she's still close with in sung...she even visited the set of the drama wer in sung and kwangsoo starred in.. And I think also when joongki said that some people around him told him that he's very lucky to work with hye gyo..I think one of the people is in sung...

• Like 9

Guest RoseS

FULL, eps. 11, 

Descendants of the Sun is so addicting that guys would rather watch it than play video games at internet cafes

by CoCo Kdrama on Wed, Mar 30, 2016

1f951485-77e8-49b2-b025-a3740bf367ab.jpe

In some countries, the intensity at which people binge-play video games in internet cafes is so great that there have been reports of people going missing for years, people losing fortunes, and people even dying due to their addictions. That's why the following photo you are about to see is so shocking! 

This is the scene at a typical internet cafe—young men completely engrossed in playing video games for hours. 

This is the scene at a typical internet cafe—young men completely engrossed in playing video games for hours. 

449ad741-f8ac-46ad-bb7e-f064c58ea17b.jpg

But video games have a new rival for young men's attention, and it has come in the form of the hit Korean drama Descendants of the Sun! This photo of young men watching the addicting drama in an internet cafe in Malaysia instead of playing their usual video games has been making the rounds on the internet because it is such an unusual site! 

ffc94423-5dbb-44e4-8488-f0b9102533d2.png

These gamers better be careful, though! Korean dramas are also known to be so addicting that they come with their own heath risks!  

Are you surprised to see these young gamers so focused on a Korean drama? Now we know which drama to use to introduce the men in our lives to K-dramas!

Watch Descendants of the Sun now:

https://www.dramafever.com/news/descendants-of-the-sun-is-so-addicting-that-guys-would-rather-watch-it-than-play-video-games-at-internet-cafes-/

DramaFever Weekly Top 10 for March 28, 2016

by Nancy Z on Tue, Mar 29, 2016

a05d222b-956b-4dd1-aa62-c13b557d2790.jpg

Descendants of the Sun has started on DramaFever. Where is it on our new Top 10 Most Popular Shows? 

https://www.dramafever.com/news/dramafever-weekly-top-10-for-march-28-2016/

omg i love this drama! i discovered song hye kyo in full house and shipped her and rain until now. now i totally love her and joongki . i will try to just enjoy the ride and not expect too much as i get heartbroken lol. this drama is great bec it has action, drama, comedy , romance. although to be honest i skip other scenes and just watch the romance part lol. i wish that song hye kyo will finally find her one true love. i have been wishing it for her for the longest time. she is on top of her game but hope that a great guy will be on her side for keeps

Edited by danielleaugustine
  • Like 9

Guest RoseS

'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joong-ki takes off uniform to rescue Song Hye-kyo within three hours

'Descendants of the Sun' Song Joong-ki takes off uniform to rescue Song Hye-kyo within three hours

2016/03/30 photo707376.jpg

Song Joong-ki stepped in to rescue Song Hye-kyo, who had been kidnapped.

The 11th episode of KBS 2TV's Wednesday & Thursday drama, 'Descendants of the Sun' showed Yoo Si-jin (Song Joong-ki) communicating with Kang Mo-yeon (Song Hye-kyo) through a radio.

On this day, Yoo Si-jin came out hurriedly to follow Kang Mo-yeon when he heard she had left with Uruk police officers. To match Yoo Si-jin's uneasy feeling, those who were believed to be Uruk officers were Argus (David McInnis)'s subordinates. Argus kidnapped Kang Mo-yeon to make a deal with Yoo Si-jin.

While holding Kang Mo-yeon as a hostage, Argus put out a condition that Yoo Si-jin should guarantee them a safe path to retreat. Yoo Si-jin told Kang Mo-yeon through a radio, "I'll find you and rescue you for sure. So don't be intimidated and don't cry. Just wait a little bit longer".

Yoo Si-jin was going to initiate a hostage rescue operation right away. However, the Blue House ordered him to wait because it was a matter to be addressed on a national level. Yoo Si-jin expressed his frustration saying, "I am not sure where your country is. However, I'm going to protect my country" and then he was going to carry out the rescue operation alone.

Fortunately, Commander of Special Forces, Lieutenant General Yoon contacted Yoo Si-jin and gave him a lenient order. Lieutenant General Yoon told him, "I'll give you three hours. For the three hours, you are not a member of Alpha team, nor captain of Mooru or the Republic of Korea Army".

Yoo Si-jin took off his military uniform and started to carry out his own rescue operation in order to save the woman his loved.

Happy, Dr. Kang's man rescuse his woman! Could not wait eps. 12, tomorrow;)

Guest RoseS
WORLD

'Descendants of the Sun' Is Another Proof That South Korean Actress Song Hye Kyo Can Do No Wrong

By Judith Aparri  March 29, 2016 at 11:56 pm

"Descendants of the Sun" is another proof that South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo, who was considered as "Korea's most beautiful woman," can do no wrong. In this photo, Korean women took a selfie. (Photo : Jean Chung | Getty Images Korea)

Megahit "Descendants of the Sun" Korean drama again proves that South Korean actress Song Hye Kyo can do no wrong, reported The ChosunIlbo. Song plays the female lead in the KBS' series, who is a medical doctor.

http://en.jknus.com/articles/2852/20160329/descendants-of-the-sun-song-hye-kyo.htm