Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

9 more days to go! #0416..... The Queens in the theaters and the 5th BIFF opening ceremony!!
e0a97c3djw1eqwsoyk85oj20rs15otef.jpg  The Queens theme song: song by 吉克隽逸(Summer) lyrics by Annie Yi

The 5th BIFF/http://www.bjiff.com/enHome/
Ms. Annie Yi 's Directorial Debut The Queens Supports the 5th Beijing International Film Festival Chinese and Korea Famous Stars Make a Stage Pose on the Red Carpet
April is approaching, and Beijing has entered a warm spring. Soon it will usher in a movie event - the 5th Beijing International Film Festival. As part of the red carpet guest list is released, the mystery about the Film Festival red carpet is also being uncovered little by little. Recently, the Organizing Committee has announced the latest news that the crew of The Queens will be present on the Red Carpet for the Opening Ceremony. As a star-studded production works, this film then will undoubtedly become one of the highlights of the entire Red Carpet......read more: http://www.bjiff.com/oacc/oc/201503/t20150330_2438.html
class="yt watch-title-container" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; border-image-source: initial; border-image-slice: initial; border-image-width: initial; border-image-outset: initial; border-image-repeat: initial; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 610px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); word-wrap: break-word; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"

Thanks for the pic, jolie  ;)  Probably, this is a shooting for Isis water according to a post at insta..... she commented that "Song Hye Kyo would be a fairy"  ...yes, she must be!! :D  Anyway, glad to know Lotte Isis water still keeps Hye Kyo as their endorser so now just wait for the new CF coming out  :-bd
aiARdLg.jpg

helloow... anyeooooong chinguuss... long time no post here... miss you all Goddess shippers....

waaaaakkhhh can't wait for upcoming drama shk n sjk waaawaaaaaa.... I just knew it.... fiuuuhhhh... It will be Daeeeeebaaaaakk!!! so crazy waiting!!! =P~

Actor Chun Jung Myung asked in a recent interview whether the actress he would like to work together.
He said
, he want to cooperate with Jeon Ji Hyun and Song Hye Kyo.
"Jun Ji Hyun although, she is a superstar, but treated me very warm, and Song Hye Kyo we met when she came to International Film Festival for her movie "The Grandmaster"  she is really beautiful."
(trans by google)

20150407185735107741_99_20150408060219.j

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=079&aid=0002698386

Thanks Kyonatics for the updates ..and to all the pics of roem, Laneige and j.estina...hye kyo always stunning and dazzling on that ads.. 8-> and thanks jolie for the first pic? Of Dots...bbeautiful... can't wait it already 8-> :-??

hn9NEjC.jpg

Yeah~My QUEEN's new movie is finally going to be released!!

Fighting, give my best blessing that the movie will be a success¥¥¥

Pls release more LOVELY pics sOOn♡

btw,is TC part 2 releasing in July?

Thanks MasY for the Queen pix, lovely :x . Dun know why , i have always a soft spot on Joe Cheng, maybe bcos he looks so kind in my eyes nITnxX.gif  , and hopefully Kyo ends up with him in The Queen keke :)

6XalNa.jpgQRxIoR.jpg

oh, the pic Kyo with Cotton candy...where is Oh Soo :)) ? heheh

8DZWP9.jpg

weibo

Can't wait for DoTS on my small screen!:-bdBy the way, will it be broadcast or shown simultaneously in Korea, China, and other countries?How does it work for people who don't live in those countries? Do we have to wait until itbecomes available on Viki or Dramacrazy etc.?  8-|I hope I don't have to wait  years before I could watch like what happened with me with Full House. It took me 11 yearsbefore I discovered and got to watch it! So lame!:))Anyway, best of luck to the Songs! I'm sure it's another winner!=D>
BTW, I'm not a new member. I lost and could not recover my username, SusanC. I'm now esophageal14! Weird name, isn't it?:D