Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

SusanC, movie A REASON TO LIVE with Vietnamese sub., is that ok? And it's not in one video but by separated videos: 001, 002,......Hopelly, YouTube can let you watching A REASON TO LIVE in here.
Publish by phimletvn15, on April 28, 2012 

Trying LINK, https://youtube.be/BBcktu1Y0Z0
Will search A REASON TO LIVE by Eng. sub., because watched it  in past..........

Guest RoseS

There are few links for FULL movie MY GIRL AND I, but here is good quality one. Hopelly,....OK! If not, just knowing that SHK's movie MY GIRL AND I reach to a high number of the viewers. 
Published by John-Erl Esteban, on May 10, 2012.......[reach to 4,597,649 viewers]

It's truly good to see beloved utKim unnie. I miss you and love you so much
Hi chingus, I'm so sorry becoz I have no time to contribute much, just drop by... Kyo unnie looks stunning in IAQ, thanks dearest chingus for constant updates.

class="yt watch-title-container"[라네즈] 2015 투톤 립 바 메이크업 화보 'Hyekyo's Two Tone moment'_Two Tone Lip Bar_Short

cre to Aritaum 아리따움

PS: Thanks for real instagram account of Kyo unnie, Unnie you make my dream come true :x :x  :x
class="yt watch-title-container"   class="yt watch-title-container"

Who is SSK? They  both look good in it. SHK , however, has something about her that makes her look much better. I'm sure this other girl is younger, but look closely, they look like they are friends ready to go to their prom or girls' night out!:DSHK is blessed with good genes!:-bd

Shin se kyung is a fan of our dear Kyo here's her old interview praising our unnie http://www.hancinema.net/actress-proves-she- s-more-than-pretty-37349.html “You’re a picture-perfect beauty, but do you ever get jealous of other actresses? There are so many beautiful actresses around. Personally, I think Song Hye-kyo is the best. I’m a long-time fan, though she doesn’t know it. ”

from allkpop

Song Hye Kyo looks stoically beautiful in still cuts for Chinese film 'The Queens'

March 31, 2015 @ 4:45 am
e0a97c3djw1eqmvribvh6j20rs15ogv9.jpg

Still cuts for Song Hye Kyo's upcoming Chinese film 'The Queens' have been released! She looks quite serious in the photos but as expected, she's as beautiful as ever.

The following photos were released on Weibo, and Song Hye Kyo looks serious and stoic, making us curious as to what her character's story will be! The film is based on the bestselling novel of the same name about a female character who has scars from the past and tries to find her identity and grow as a person.

'The Queens' will premiere on April 16 in China. For now, check out some more stills below!

song-hye-kyo_1427763980_songhyekyo2.jpg

song-hye-kyo_1427763981_songhyekyo3.jpg

song-hye-kyo_1427763982_songhyekyo4.jpg

by thewesterngirl

Hello hello Kyonatics :-h Wowwww. ..I was so so happy reading your updates chingus during my backtracking... I feel I was a newbie here and hesitate to say something in here...hehehe sorry. And. .wow I was just speechless to all her recent photos...from MPL promotion in China, Paris FW of Christian Dior ...all IG updates...roem pics, the IAQ new stills and Laneige of course. ..and all the throwback activities of our kyo..I just loved seeing those great pictures of kyo unnie. >:D< :D :x So thank you thank you so much Kyonatics. ..jolie, roses, sunflower, freshspring, sfc12, Susan, yayalex and everyone who kept busy from posting here and wow utkim unnie. . I missed you so much too. Thanks a ton for all the bits again. .I missed you guys and kyo unnie herself. >:D< :x ^#(^

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; width: 609.599975585938px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; word-wrap: break-word; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"J.ESTINA BAG X SONG HYE KYO 15 S/S Collection

For One Sex

WgvUIeY.jpg