Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Guest RoseS

@SusanC, Yesterday my sister came to Cosmetic dealer where caring LANEIGE product but they not having TWO TONE lip stick yet. :((

Guest RoseS

Song Hye Kyo's busy for commercial but it's seems she enjoying her relax time!
A little sad .....NO THE CROSSING Part 1's activity in Korea! But have a HAPPY FACE when enjoy photos 'colorful-flower-shades'! MUST WATCH, no regret!
http://the-amazing-paradise.com/2015/03/01/the-streets-covered-by-colorful-flower-shades/

RoseS, the lipstick just came out so maybe they are still in the process of packaging them to send to Laneigestores in different countries! Let's wait! I really like those shades of lipsticks! It's a must for me to get a hold of them! :-bd

Guest RoseS

own by V Cheung V1 TVWatching old(Oct.25/2014).....imagine new(March 13/2015) movie MY BRILLIANT LIFE in China(March 13) 

video1/7