Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

@SusanC, do you see my WISHING LIST that am wishing for SHK's THE CROSSING Premier&promoting.......coming to supporting SHK?-co-stars-friends-ideal type: SHK-......who else?

MayaE, thank for your instruction: posting! But I am on the HALF of the way only! ^:)^
Teacher @ticktockjuly closed his school!:((
It's seem Song Hye Kyo's PHOTO STUDIOS...from Feshspring and other...they are preparing for THE CROSSING and THE QUEEN~O) ~O)~O) ~O)
That's the reason, am talking TOO MUCH and TAKING OVER the space of SHK's thread forum here..practic, practic.Some sharings could not  GET OUT of the problems then...MIXED UP! OFF TOPIC! OFF TOPIC:)) :))

Thank you, Song Hye Kyo Phillipine, Oxyzen Couple Jo In Sung&Song Hye Kyo..Audrey Magazine still KEEP UP the good work for Song Hye Kyo: photoes, video, films= mention Song Hye Kyo to the viewers on FaceBook, magazines... ^:)^

hi everyone..  :\">                           i'm a fan of SHK and i'm NOOB (newbie) here...it seems nothing's happening here...lookin for more updates of SHK soon... ;)

Wow, Kyo never ceases to amaze me with her classic beauty!When I thought she looks beautiful in a pic, here comes another, more gorgeousthan ever!=D>
You should take a peek at the the BinKyo (HB-SHK), they have a parade ofgorgeous pics of KYO that I have never seen before. :-bd Will make you smile!It's really mind-blowing how they could retrieve all these pics! 8-|:)>-Thanks to MayaE and song4kim, the ever-ready BinKyoers who effortlessly and tirelessly search and share all these beautiful pics of Kyo and BinKyo! Wow!^:)^
Just to make myself clear, I ship KYO with any able-bodied hunk!:D. For fun!:-bd

@necie2008, though LANEIGE care only Beauty Product but Fashion also. It's awsome! Reading the viewers's comments, some of them asking to find WHERE CAN BUY SONG HYE KYO's earings(in the picture)?Hopely, they can find SHK's earings @J. ESTINA.

welcome @Aeon12 to warm thread  :xthanks @pink for your news 

class="yt watch-title-container" style="margin: 0px 0px 13px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; display: table-cell; vertical-align: top; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"'Hyekyo's Two Tone moment'_Two Tone Lip Bar_Short

SCs:
7rnwUxW.jpg

1mlwU7I.jpg

LvQY5DF.jpg

7EKFK7V.jpg

olEXmgy.jpg

fOS50sC.jpg

Hello everyone.... Happy post Chinese and Lunar New Year to all kyonatics out there who were celebrating!!!! May you had an abundant new year ahead!
and super thanks a lot Kyonatics for all the awesome sharings of our kyo's upcoming event. So happy reading you're post guys even if we are having a drought season here still happy coz we have some things to be looking forward for our kyo...again thank you thank you guys. Thank you for the throwback pics of our girl to the latest one where i super duper find our kyo effortlessly beautiful and so stunning ( well i knew this for a long time, but still can't get enough)  esp. on all the J.Estina ads and pics...that made me missed our kyo so badly.and to all the vids, gifs and bits..thank you....4fdb8cc3jw1epdfvzj8w3j21kw23wx5v_zpssfrc
so sorry to repost this guys...but can you blame me?? our kyo is oozing with gorgeousness here 8-> 8-> :)>- 

----------------------------------time really flies fast these days, coz i didn't even know i'm celebrating my 2nd anniv here in soompi. :-O :-O :) so, happy anniversary to me :D <:-P

@Ngoc Chieu N, That's SHK's comedy skill: BODY LANGUAGE(Full House)! Not seeing comedy talent from any...any Korean actresses! Honestly, SHK's ONLY ONE who got it!
I have one question for you, answer please?    
imagefr. Ngoc Chieu N