Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

Thanks @freshspring and all for your hard work. Really appreciate it
In one of the video, Takeshi said he has already watched the full movie while HXM has not had the chance to do so. Once he finished, he gave two thumbs up to HXM.He felt jealous and envious of HXM and Hye Kyo's love in the movie.He can also feel the pain when they are separated later on and think that both of them are so brave in pursuing their love especially when their love received so much blessing from people around them

our hye kyo is the epitome of grace & elegance like a queen <3

tnx again chingus for all the sharing u guys are awesome c:

maybe takeshi is jealous because hxm is shk partner lol & while watching the movie he got jelous cause kyo & hxm has a lot of romantic scenes lol hehe just kidding biane takeshi oppa :D

tnx @khxy for the trans ur awesome <3

Hi Freshspring,
       He said he is really happy to work with her, she's already famous even before he became one and she is younger than him.And he jokes that he can't say that he grows up watching her dramas.The MC says actually we all grow up watching Takeshi's films.HXM continues to say that she is really great and he was really nervous at first because he has watched her dramas and they are good.After working together, he realized that she is very pure,diligent and sincere.In the movie, she tried her best to speak in Mandarin and their chemistry is really good. If the audience watch the movie, they will be able to see a lot of sparks and chemistry between them.
The MC says HXM is really nice, during interview earlier on HXM helped to take Hye Kyo's photo with the reporter.
HXM doesn't feel that there's any competition between him and Takeshi and he really likes Takeshi.HXM has watched his films and even play the video games that featured Takeshi in it. He is a fan.
To add on, review from audience who has watched the movie.
They say the first part has a lot of HXM and Hye Kyo in it .It seems that they are the main couple and they can't wait for second part to come soon.
edit: for the part when Hye Kyo speaks Mandarin, the MC says the translator can go home because Hye Kyo can speak Mandarin well.

While i'm still here freshspring, hahaha...
   The actor playing as Hye Kyo's dad (a wealthy shanghai banker) says he cannot speak Korean but Hye Kyo can speak passable Mandarin, so they can still communicate. He says his character will die because of the war.The MC praise that he can really "give birth" as Song Hye Kyo is so pretty.
The lady beside him is Takeshi and Tony Yang's mom. She is a veteran actress.

Dang! That's probably why my TK got jealous of HXM!!!So many romantic scenes with our Kyo!!! :D Seemed like they were having a good time!!!You can tell our Kyo was really happy being with the group!!!Glad she has gained more friends!!! :-bd
Thanks much, khxy for the translation!!! you're the best!:-bd

Dang! That's probably why my TK got jealous of HXM!!!So many romantic scenes with our Kyo!!! :D Seemed like they were having a good time!!!You can tell our Kyo was really happy being with the group!!!Glad she has gained more friends!!! :-bd
Thanks much, khxy for the translation!!! you're the best!:-bd
Thanks to all the contributors!!!You know who you are!!!:-bd

hihiiii, without you, dun know how can I live  ~X(  Becos I saw that actor uncle in many Chinese drama, I'm really curious if he talk anything about her, thanks you, thanks you, thanks you... @khxy
@msriz,, sweetie, I regret she didn't wear it when she is on the carpet :D

More vids :D

cre to the uploader

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8OK4TrOIT0

Thanks a ton KYOnatics for all the wonderful updates of our gorgeous kyo unnie ..you know who you areguys and also for all the translation ...thanks so much for the hardworks and efforts senior dearies it was all appreciated. ..

AgAin thank you thank you Chingus just silently reading and lurking on the pages made my eyes full and leave a smile on my faces. .Song Hye Kyo ssi please dont mesmerized me that much, hehe ANYWAys, wishing all luck in the world that TC will do good on the box. ..Fighting !!!Fighting kyo !

Me still not going away yet...
Director says the first part will be about war.How the 3 couples' lives are affected by it and of course some of them boarded the ship.The ship represents their hope,dreams and fate.
The 2nd part will be about the ship wrecked, how the love and lives of those on board are affected and  tested. The 2nd part according to the MC puts more focus on Takeshi.The 2nd part will be released probably next May.
The Crossing broke record as out of all 82 cinemas in the whole Taiwan,The Crossing will run in 77 cinemas.The MC says he will tell them about the 5 bad cinemas that don't run The Crossing hehehe..