Song Hye Kyo 송혜교 Hyebaragi ~Upcoming Movie 2024: Dark Nuns /Upcoming Drama 2024:Show Business/Special Appearance Drama 2025: Everything Will Come True

Peachypie

even if the photos are repeatedly posted like a spoiler i dont care, and i can't stop on keeping scrowling it up and down100 times looking at Kyo's pics, i can't get enough of her...her short break after the long MPL stage greetings last September helps her a lots to recover the tiredness/stress/ she's been through, finally today i can totally says that the Old Kyo is back on her old self.the sparks on her eyes and the happiness on her smile,.she triumphantly won her battle/hard days are over, some people may dragged and put her down but there's hundreds of us Chiggus/Kyonatics who remained and believed how great Kyo is..we who did our best to support her in any means and ways we can, even though we knows that Kyo's didn't know us personally but we are united in our hearts because of common Love, admiration and passion for Kyo our prayers that she will be strong on her days of life's trials.had been granted.. today as we saw Kyo's beautiful smiles we can feel happiness from her..our dear Queen HyeKYo,,You deserve all the blessings, success, love and happiness..thank you everyone ( you knew who you are guys) for the hardwork to keep us updated..until tomorrow again..    

Guest sunflower91

Hi ticktockjuly! The girl beside SHK is the translator while the emcee is the small girl in green dress. I think everyone there were mesmerized by their super good looks that everyone seems can't stop taking photos of them.Some fans were screaming unnie and oppa and both would smile back at them and the more the fans would show off their banners . I've only recognized Ms Park Ms Trans and Ms Stylist as part of their entourage Oh if only I can understand what they are saying there I could have shared some highlights here.

Happy happy sunday morning kyonatics, just woke up and had a very beautiful story at my dreamland...coz i only dreamt of kyo for the whole sleep :)) :))
and would like to thank all kyonatics here for all the pics last night...and now looking for more and more pics, gifs & vids....and can't wait for tonight's mpl showing in HK and the SG. 8-> 8-> 8-> thanks everyone for all the hardworks, i won't get tired of saying thank you to all of you guys coz that's my only worth in this thread. :D
anyways, still can't get enough of kyo unnie's beauty, she's indeed a goddess. How can she be this beautiful & stunning, lovely & adorable lady :-O :-O :-O hehehe

66d4362ajw1elnrf8bvszj20xc1e0gue_zps0352  
sorry if this is a repost:)

a lovely and happy Kyo as what i've seen coz i've seen her smile again can't get enough of you Kyo.. :-D :x :x

even my dog is wondering by my side who am i lookin at on a sunday afternoon at the net coz i'm browsing Kyo's pics.. :-D :-D :-D

@ticktockjuly i think Kyo is staring at you she's asking how she looks like.. :-D :-D :-D

hi..@sunflower91 your lucky at last you've seen Kyo personally coz patience is a virtue and i think you added again a memories on your treasured box in seeing Kyo for the 2nd time around.. :-D ;-)

by the way say my hi and regards to Kyo..Lol.. just kidding.. :-D :-D :-D

excited again for tonight.. ;-) :-D

thanks for the updates kyonatics i'm counting on you again later.. ;-)

oh, I then realized sunflower91 is in Hongkong now........ so envious and happy for you dearie, on the 2nd chance, you managed to see Kyo....... seeing her again tonite, i'm sure watching  the MPL will be more meaningful and of cos with the eng-subs........ thank you for the info...... how's the situation where the event take place ? is it affected? hope everyone are safe     [-O<
Jennifer....... welcome to the Superstar club >:D< >:D<
zazalu_lynk, thanks for the info........ so we can add Gucci to Dior and YSL to their collections  ;;) ;;)
jolie, MasY, rubylia, hclover and all chingus thanks for the sharings.

excited for tonite event........  at The Grand........ live commentary via sunflower91 kekeee.
ci6KL1c.jpg  

while waiting for more Kyo  :D:D
mplhk13_zps26fecf56.jpg~originalmplhk14_zps9255ce77.jpg~originalmplhk15_zps92703c8b.jpg~originalmplhk16_zpsce8d7b44.jpg~original

credit as tagged

• Like 1

wow, sunflower91 u so lucky when see our Kyo, really, yesterday, Kyo so fun and elegent. probably  Hong Kong is the area of ​​her fans who bring a warm feeling for her, I love them  :x
thanks MasY, zazazu_lynk and all for update..@jennie: u is ninija like our Kyo :) 
i'll waiting this eveing 7:15 pm :x 
http://www.meipai.com/media/165304545  

Thank you for all the updates and all the pictures you've posted with regards to the event yesterday.

To all kyonatics and those who supported mpl, thank you so much for supporting unni and mpl cast amidst the situation in HK. God Bless you.